PDA

View Full Version : Anabolic Nut's Suspension Only Cycle Log (PIC on p8 and p25)

Pages : [1] 2

HardtoGain
05-12-2016, 05:03 PM
Hi,

I'm new to this board but have been lifting for over 10 years and using AAS for about 2. I am doing a suspension only cycle in the hopes that if I am called for a drug test for steroids (which could happen at any time) I could stop and hopefully pass after a few days. The test I would be taking is very basic, not for pro athletes or the Olympics or anything like that.

The cycle was designed by reading this by Anabolic Plus: http://brotherhoodofpain.com/anabolic-plus/21690-test-suspension-bad-rap-undeserved.html

Gear is from A Plus.

I am going to go for 10 weeks and either continue or end there.

M-W-FR 200mg of test suspension. [I am possibly thinking of changing this to daily injections: (150mg M-Thurs and 200mg Fri, Sat & Sun off)]
4iu GH Daily
Daily 12.5 mg Extremestane (AI)

Lift every day possible which relates to about 5 days a week for me.
Going to do various splits but my base is:
1.) Squats, Leg Extensions, Calves
2.) Deads, Bent Over Rows, Rows, Wide Grip Pull Ups, Bicep Preacher Curls, Bicep DB Cursl, Concentration Curls, Hanging Leg Raises
3.) Flat Bench, Incline Dumbbells, Flys, Pull Overs, Weighted Dips, Skull Crushers, Tricep Press Downs, One Arm DB Tri Extensions
4.) Lateral DB Shoulder Raises, Seated Overhead Press, Upright Rows, Shrugs, Pull Downs, Calves
5.) Sometimes I will Fluctuate in an arm day for fun. Bicep Preacher Curls, Bicep DB Curl, Concentration Curls, Skull Crushers, Tricep Press Downs, One Arm DB Tri Extensions, ect.

Pretty standard bulking diet for me is eat everything I possibly can focusing on the staples, chicken, eggs, steak, rice, yams, vegetables, and then anything else I can keep down. Also supplementing with 100g protein shakes per day split into two 50g shakes. One morning and one night.

I am about a week in and already feeling great. Starting weight was 195 and I am already up to 204. I hope the weight keeps coming on like this. I usually have a really hard time maintaining much over 200. Height is 5'10". Before this cycle I was on for about a year and went from 170 to 200 but completely plateaued at 200 even with gear. I took a break and am now back and with less than half the dose I was on am past the plateau where I left off.

Sorry about writing a damn book but if you see anything that needs tweaking or have any ideas please let me know.

Thanks!

twisted
05-13-2016, 12:38 PM
Im followin along anabolicnut ...you got an interesting blast goin ;) ...time to make the donuts brother ...

Goodmorning sir ....

HardtoGain
05-13-2016, 03:16 PM
Today is the end of week one and time to pin another 200mg of suspension. I have noticed the increase in intensity, and the typical sides from the test. Some bloating and water retention that comes and goes. I retain more water just after the pin then at day 2 I piss it all out. I figure as the test levels build up it will be more steady. If not I am going to go to a pin every day schedule.

Lifts are already going up and I am sore like a MF'er. Its too soon for bloods but at week three I am going to get the uncapped female hormone panel and see how things look. So far so good.

Squats today so am going to be walking like an ape all weekend.

benlash74
05-13-2016, 03:27 PM
Interesting cycle. Does the 12.5 of Extremestane seem to be working? I'll be following along to see how this goes. Thanks for sharing with us.

HardtoGain
05-13-2016, 03:50 PM
Interesting cycle. Does the 12.5 of Extremestane seem to be working? I'll be following along to see how this goes. Thanks for sharing with us.

So far it seems to be working well. Usually when my estro level is getting to the higher side I will start to get sensitive or puffy nips and I haven't had any of that. Usually I only get that on really high test cycles. My last cycle included 1.4g/wk of test and I had to up the dose pretty high to get the estro in check.

benlash74
05-13-2016, 04:02 PM
Sounds like you got it dialed in nicely. Can't wait to see your end results. Hopefully you break that plateau and keep on climbing.

jtip1810
05-14-2016, 02:57 AM
Hey bro just seen your log looks like an interesting cycle and AP products are great so this will be fun to watch, I'm in for this ride.

twisted
05-14-2016, 02:52 PM
Goodmorning anabolicnut ...lets get swole broski :)

twisted
05-15-2016, 10:22 AM
Goodmorning anabolicnut lets get swole :)

jtip1810
05-15-2016, 01:45 PM
Morning bro, how's the cycle coming along???

SC
05-16-2016, 01:56 AM
How's the suspension treating you Anabolicnut?

skaar
05-16-2016, 02:32 AM
Hi,

I'm new to this board but have been lifting for over 10 years and using AAS for about 2. I am doing a suspension only cycle in the hopes that if I am called for a drug test for steroids (which could happen at any time) I could stop and hopefully pass after a few days. The test I would be taking is very basic, not for pro athletes or the Olympics or anything like that.

The cycle was designed by reading this by Anabolic Plus: http://brotherhoodofpain.com/anabolic-plus/21690-test-suspension-bad-rap-undeserved.html

Gear is from A Plus.

I am going to go for 10 weeks and either continue or end there.

M-W-FR 200mg of test suspension. [I am possibly thinking of changing this to daily injections: (150mg M-Thurs and 200mg Fri, Sat & Sun off)]
4iu GH Daily
Daily 12.5 mg Extremestane (AI)

Lift every day possible which relates to about 5 days a week for me.
Going to do various splits but my base is:
1.) Squats, Leg Extensions, Calves
2.) Deads, Bent Over Rows, Rows, Wide Grip Pull Ups, Bicep Preacher Curls, Bicep DB Cursl, Concentration Curls, Hanging Leg Raises
3.) Flat Bench, Incline Dumbbells, Flys, Pull Overs, Weighted Dips, Skull Crushers, Tricep Press Downs, One Arm DB Tri Extensions
4.) Lateral DB Shoulder Raises, Seated Overhead Press, Upright Rows, Shrugs, Pull Downs, Calves
5.) Sometimes I will Fluctuate in an arm day for fun. Bicep Preacher Curls, Bicep DB Curl, Concentration Curls, Skull Crushers, Tricep Press Downs, One Arm DB Tri Extensions, ect.

Pretty standard bulking diet for me is eat everything I possibly can focusing on the staples, chicken, eggs, steak, rice, yams, vegetables, and then anything else I can keep down. Also supplementing with 100g protein shakes per day split into two 50g shakes. One morning and one night.

I am about a week in and already feeling great. Starting weight was 195 and I am already up to 204. I hope the weight keeps coming on like this. I usually have a really hard time maintaining much over 200. Height is 5'10". Before this cycle I was on for about a year and went from 170 to 200 but completely plateaued at 200 even with gear. I took a break and am now back and with less than half the dose I was on am past the plateau where I left off.

Sorry about writing a damn book but if you see anything that needs tweaking or have any ideas please let me know.

Thanks!
Sorry bro but what sort of drug test are you taking? Is it for an athletic event/s. Or is this random drug test for work/volunteering, etc...? The reason I ask is that the testing for AAS in a person's bloodstream is excessively expensive that literally no businesses will pay for it. Only your run of the mill 6-8 drug panel. These cover your basic narcotics like coke, meth, opiates, benzos, alcohol (sometimes), cannabis, possibly a few more, but never AAS. I know this from past experience and from other friends and people from the different AAS boards.
I'm not telling you what to do and if you're convinced this is your only course of action then by all means do it. But it's gonna be very hard (impossible to keep your blood plasma levels steady which is always the goal with a cycle.
Goodluck bro and keep us posted.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

twisted
05-16-2016, 07:51 AM
Time to make some donuts anabolicnut ;) ....goodmorning :)

HardtoGain
05-16-2016, 03:30 PM
So far so good. I do feel the initial rush about an hour or so after pinning but it lasts longer each time. Into my second week now and it feels like a normal cycle. Workouts are good and been gaining weight. I know much of it may be water weight at this point but it is still good to see the scale going in the right direction. I am just glad to be back lifting and eating right (the AAS helps too).

Food prepped a ton for this week and am going to lift heavy all 5 days. Got a nice egg bake breakfast planned out with a shake and am going to pin 2 more cc's after that.

Chest, Tris, and calves tonight.

For the person who asked it is a steroid only urine test that I would have to pass. It is this one: SteroidConfirm - The Steroid Abuse Urine Test Kit (http://www.steroidconfirm.com/)

twisted
05-17-2016, 07:59 AM
Goodmorning anabolicnut nice day for some gainz ;)

jtip1810
05-17-2016, 01:05 PM
Morning bro, how the progress in the mirror going? I notice changes just in a day or so when I hit suspension but never ran it more that once or twice per week as a preworkout just yet.

HardtoGain
05-17-2016, 04:04 PM
Morning bro, how the progress in the mirror going? I notice changes just in a day or so when I hit suspension but never ran it more that once or twice per week as a preworkout just yet.

I cant believe how fast suspension works. Perfect for me as I have no patience!

Already the shirts that were a bit tight before now don't fit at all. And the biggest change is that this stuff hardens me up. For a cycle where I am gaining I wasn't expecting to be able to stay so lean.

Workout last night was on point. Almost two hours in the home gym and feeling a bit sluggish this morning, I'm looking forward to squats tonight.

Will report back with any changes but things are going well.

twisted
05-18-2016, 08:01 AM
Goodmorning anabolicnut glad your makin some gainz keep it up brother ......:)

HardtoGain
05-18-2016, 05:15 PM
Good morning!

Did some squats, leg extensions, & calves last night. Finished about 7 working sets of squats 6 sets leg extensions and 10 of calves, 5 seated 5 standing.

I got my first painful pin. It is in my right glute and holy shit this one is sore. I think it might be because I pinned it too fast? I started slow but got a partial clog and pushed harder then the whole thing went in. Hopefully I don't get many more like this.

Enough of being a pussy.

Eating everything in site, hitting macros, then throwing pretty much anything I can on top of that to keep the scale moving. Things are looking good other than my sore ass. I'm going to have to be more careful pinning. Going to pin today, I'll let you know how that goes.

twisted
05-19-2016, 10:45 AM
Goodmorning anabolicnut ..let that pin site completely heal before pinning there again ....I mean completely heal!!..hope yesterdays pin went better ..

jtip1810
05-19-2016, 12:49 PM
Morning bro, keep chasing those gainz!

HardtoGain
05-19-2016, 03:13 PM
Good morning. Its feeling better already but going to leave that site recover for a bit. Yesterdays pin went smooth as usual.

Workout was on point
Deads 5 working sets on everything
bent over row
Row
pull downs
chins
hanging leg raises 5 sets of 25

Pretty sore today, feels good. Scale went up another 2 pounds yesterday. Right on track.

Heading down to Disney tonight with the wife and kid so might not be on for a couple days. See you bros next week.

twisted
05-20-2016, 10:47 AM
Goodmorning sir :) ...Your doin great I see :) ...keep hammering away !

jtip1810
05-20-2016, 12:45 PM
Morning bro, enjoy the family time!

twisted
05-22-2016, 09:16 AM
Hope you enjoyed family time ....Its time to make the donuts sir :)

jtip1810
05-23-2016, 12:48 PM
Morning bro, new week to attain those goals!

HardtoGain
05-23-2016, 04:39 PM
Oh hellz yea. I am ready to hit it hard today. Spent all afternoon meal preppin. I'll see if I can get some pics up soon.

Going to hit Legs today. Another 200mg suspension and thinking about adding in some tren ace as it is staring at me every tine I hit my stash.

I absolutely love the feeling of tren, everything from the libido to the night sweats. I have a light work week so I think I am going to be able to put in 2 hour gym sessions all 5 days this week.

Caught up on my sleep and feel absolutely great today.

twisted
05-23-2016, 05:05 PM
Im in for some progress pics brother :) .....

Oh hellz yea. I am ready to hit it hard today. Spent all afternoon meal preppin. I'll see if I can get some pics up soon.

Going to hit Legs today. Another 200mg suspension and thinking about adding in some tren ace as it is staring at me every tine I hit my stash.

I absolutely love the feeling of tren, everything from the libido to the night sweats. I have a light work week so I think I am going to be able to put in 2 hour gym sessions all 5 days this week.

Caught up on my sleep and feel absolutely great today.

twisted
05-24-2016, 07:50 AM
Goodmorning sir ;)

HardtoGain
05-24-2016, 04:40 PM
It is on now. Straight had a boner all the way to work this AM. Switching up the cycle a bit to accommodate more test. Going to Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri @ 200mg suspension. Lifting is on point. Not sure what to hit today, I think I will let the weights speak to me when I get in.

Feasted last night, teriyaki chicken, kung-pao chicken, fried rice, chicken egg rolls, steak, pasta, and desert.

Squats, leg press, hack squats, and calves (Seated and standing) today. I cant wait-

I'm getting some pics together so sometime this week for sure.

jtip1810
05-24-2016, 05:07 PM
Post them bad boys up for Flex Friday bro!!!

twisted
05-24-2016, 05:44 PM
It is on now. Straight had a boner all the way to work this AM. Switching up the cycle a bit to accommodate more test. Going to Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri @ 200mg suspension. Lifting is on point. Not sure what to hit today, I think I will let the weights speak to me when I get in.

Feasted last night, teriyaki chicken, kung-pao chicken, fried rice, chicken egg rolls, steak, pasta, and desert.

Squats, leg press, hack squats, and calves (Seated and standing) today. I cant wait-

I'm getting some pics together so sometime this week for sure.

Kill it brother ....hey sometimes my best work outs are when I skip around ......get some pics up;)

twisted
05-26-2016, 10:29 AM
Goodmorning sir ...how did the workout go ?

HardtoGain
05-26-2016, 04:14 PM
Everything is going well. At the end of the cycle I may add in Tren A at 400mg/wk to lean out.

The workouts are intense, and feel great. I am incorporating a lot of stretching into the workouts which seems to be helping with muscle fullness.

Ended up doing chest last night and plan on hitting legs tonight. Diet is the best I have been able to achieve in years and I can tell how much it is helping.

I will try to get some pics up tomorrow but next week at the latest.

The cycle feels like I am on a regular test e cycle but with a rush from 1-4 hours after pinning. So far it has been one of my favorites.

twisted
05-27-2016, 08:04 AM
Goodmorning sir :)

benlash74
05-27-2016, 08:23 AM
Awesome bro. Sounds like you are doing great. Look forward to your progress pics.

jtip1810
05-27-2016, 12:37 PM
Morning bro, I also added suspension in on my current blast 3x a week for the hardening effect and as a pre workout as well. I'll only be doing this for 3wks though its a vacation thing lol.

twisted
05-28-2016, 09:39 AM
Goodmorning sir .....;)

twisted
05-29-2016, 09:57 AM
Goodmorning Im still waiting on some pics sir ;)

twisted
05-30-2016, 10:28 AM
Goodmorning sir .......enjoy the holiday :)

twisted
05-31-2016, 10:34 AM
Well holiday is over and its time to get back on gain train :)

HardtoGain
05-31-2016, 03:48 PM
Thank you very much! It was a well needed day off. I cant wait to get going today. Pinning and shopping new gyms tonight with the Missus.
Pics this week for sure.
Did everything from curls to deads over the past few days and am so damn sore I could barely tie my shoes this morning.

Its time to turn that moosh to muscle!

twisted
06-01-2016, 08:15 AM
Goodmorning sir ....

HardtoGain
06-02-2016, 04:58 PM
Good morning.

Its been a crazy week. Working until 8pm has put a damper on my lifting.

Hopefully get some sleep and do Chest Tris and calves tonight.

Going to start with Flat bench,
Incline DB
Incline Flys
Pull Over
Dips
Skull Crushers,
Machine press downs
Standing BB Calf raises 10 sets, 5 sets of everything else.

Have been eating a steak, and two boneless skinless chicken breasts for lunch every day with pasta and veggies. My weight is going up about 1lb every week and a half. I am about 206lb now.

Looking forward to adding some pics and having more time/energy for lifting,.

The gears have been great. I did get a bit of pip as would be expected with suspension but that has totally faded and it feels like a regular test E cycle now. I will do bloods in the next couple weeks.

twisted
06-03-2016, 08:05 AM
Goodmorning broski ;) ...

twisted
06-04-2016, 10:27 AM
Goodmorning time to make some donuts :)

jtip1810
06-06-2016, 03:00 PM
Morning bro, man I ran suspension myself the last 2wks along with my current blast and WOW does it make a compete difference in the hardness! I swelled up nicely for vacation but now that I'm back going to just use it from time to time as a pre workout!

twisted
06-07-2016, 09:56 AM
Goodmorning brother :)

jtip1810
06-07-2016, 03:23 PM
Morning brother!!!

HardtoGain
06-07-2016, 03:30 PM
Good morning bros. I had been working so much I decided to take a three day weekend. It was great having an extra day off. We live in a smallish town and saw several friends while out shopping. Also BBQd in the evening with company and had some good cigars.

Signed up at 24 Hour Fitness with the wife. We liked this place because it is a block away from our house and has a nice child care area. We have a 2.5 year old so we figured we could go as a fam, kiddo could play and the Mrs. and I could lift. We will see how it goes?

They only have a couple squat racks but none of the people I saw there actually looked like they used them so hopefully it isnt too busy.
Tonight going to hit chest and back.
Today pinning 4iu GH and 200mg susp.

twisted
06-08-2016, 10:39 AM
Goodmorning sir ....enjoy that new gym nothin wrong with hittin the gym with family :)

jtip1810
06-08-2016, 12:25 PM
Morning brother, hey I train with my wife daily it helps to have someone there with you to push you plus its quality time!

HardtoGain
06-08-2016, 06:31 PM
So it ended up going really well at the new gym yesterday. It really hinged on if my kid was going to like the child care area. She loved it and was actually pissed when it was time to leave.

The gym is huge and they actually have a decent amount of DB, benches, and racks. It is great to have another option so I don't miss workouts.

Feeling great today. Going to do shoulders in the home gym tonight.

twisted
06-09-2016, 10:36 AM
Sounds like the new gym is a hit haha ....goodmorning sir :)

jtip1810
06-09-2016, 12:50 PM
Morning brother, hope you blasted them shoulders!

HardtoGain
06-09-2016, 05:00 PM
Good morning!

Shoulders went well. It is so easy to kill them!

Tonights fun is Squats, Leg press, leg extensions, and calves. Going to be sore tomorrow. Literally eating everything in sight today. I might try to get in a power nap at lunch in my truck, so sleepy boss.

twisted
06-10-2016, 11:07 AM
Keep grinding :)

jtip1810
06-10-2016, 12:42 PM
Morning bro, hey post up some flex friday pics show off that progress.

Makesum/Breaksum
06-10-2016, 12:51 PM
Interesting cycle and appreiciate the log as some time in the future i would like to run a suspension blast.

twisted
06-10-2016, 04:15 PM

Amen ...unfortunately my camera is malfunctioning :(

HardtoGain
06-10-2016, 04:48 PM

Amen ...unfortunately my camera is malfunctioning :(

And my camera just sucks. Ill try to get some up today.

My wife asked what I wanted to do for Fathers day. I was thinking in my head, Eat, lift, sex, eat, beer, sex, sleep.... Then said, "take the kid to the park and ice cream".

jtip1810
06-10-2016, 05:08 PM

My wife asked what I wanted to do for Fathers day. I was thinking in my head, Eat, lift, sex, eat, beer, sex, sleep.... Then said, "take the kid to the park and ice cream".

Shit you can do all that in one day lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twisted
06-12-2016, 09:41 AM

Lmao.....

Goodmorning sir time to makes some gainz :)

jtip1810
06-12-2016, 01:48 PM
Morning brother, hey where's those pics at????

HardtoGain
06-13-2016, 03:51 PM
Good morning. On my way to pin some GH now. And I promise pics today. Sorry been lagging like a mofo. I used to be in so much better shape, oh well these can be my before pics still right? Going to take a couple hours off work to get in some lifts this morning too. Not sure what Im going to hit but it will be better than working, thats for sure.

twisted
06-13-2016, 06:58 PM
Good morning. On my way to pin some GH now. And I promise pics today. Sorry been lagging like a mofo. I used to be in so much better shape, oh well these can be my before pics still right? Going to take a couple hours off work to get in some lifts this morning too. Not sure what Im going to hit but it will be better than working, thats for sure.

Absolutely pics are for progress trackin purposes only ...also it holds us to a committment to push hard knowin we have fellow muscle gurus watchin ...well this is how I feel anyways .....and hey just takin a gym day to hit a few different body parts is just what the dr ordered

jtip1810
06-14-2016, 03:21 AM
Absolutely pics are for progress trackin purposes only ...also it holds us to a committment to push hard knowin we have fellow muscle gurus watchin ...well this is how I feel anyways .....and hey just takin a gym day to hit a few different body parts is just what the dr ordered

^^This for sure bro, I have posted plenty of fat pics during a bulk so no worries and no judgment. It's like Twisted said its for tracking progress and keeping you committed no shame in this game post em up!

twisted
06-14-2016, 11:10 AM
Goodmorning anabolicnut ...new day new gains :)

jtip1810
06-14-2016, 01:55 PM
Morning big guy, where's those pics brotha?

HardtoGain
06-14-2016, 05:17 PM
Good morning bros! Having a bit of technical difficulties. Im going to head over to Radio Shack and see if they can help me out.

Had a great chest day yesterday, hit the all you can eat sushi bar last night and killed it. Was great!

Headed in for legs today, its going to be painful. I am bout 4 weeks in and am seeing great strength increases, but weight is going up fairly slow. Do you have any tips on getting in those extra cals?

Breakfast 0700 The diet now is a shake and two peanut butter, turkey bacon sandwiches on rye with a 50g casein shake.
Snack 1000 Almonds, protein bar 15g.
Lunch 1 @ 1200 Steak and Chicken breast, pasta and veggies, (all I can eat)
Snack 2 1330 More almonds,
Lunch 2 1430 Steak, pasta, veggies smaller portion than lunch 1 but still as much as I can eat
Dinner ~1800 Whatever wife is making, usually balanced meal, last night was all you can eat sushi, previous night was pork chop, fig sauce, pasta and veggies.
Before Bed 2100 50g Casein shake

Weight is slowly coming up, but damn I don't know how long I can keep stuffing this much food.

twisted
06-15-2016, 11:06 AM
Goodmorning anabolicnut ......hope you get the issue figured out with pics ....

jtip1810
06-15-2016, 12:36 PM
Good morning bros! Having a bit of technical difficulties. Im going to head over to Radio Shack and see if they can help me out.

Had a great chest day yesterday, hit the all you can eat sushi bar last night and killed it. Was great!

Headed in for legs today, its going to be painful. I am bout 4 weeks in and am seeing great strength increases, but weight is going up fairly slow. Do you have any tips on getting in those extra cals?

Breakfast 0700 The diet now is a shake and two peanut butter, turkey bacon sandwiches on rye with a 50g casein shake.
Snack 1000 Almonds, protein bar 15g.
Lunch 1 @ 1200 Steak and Chicken breast, pasta and veggies, (all I can eat)
Snack 2 1330 More almonds,
Lunch 2 1430 Steak, pasta, veggies smaller portion than lunch 1 but still as much as I can eat
Dinner ~1800 Whatever wife is making, usually balanced meal, last night was all you can eat sushi, previous night was pork chop, fig sauce, pasta and veggies.
Before Bed 2100 50g Casein shake

Weight is slowly coming up, but damn I don't know how long I can keep stuffing this much food.

Well bro your not gonna want to hear this then but replace those snacks with small meals like 8oz chicken and rice or sweet potato and one for 8oz lean turkey/lean beef with whole wheat spaghetti and light sauce. In your post workout shake add blended oats and some PB for extra cals as well.

HardtoGain
06-15-2016, 05:55 PM
I had these

HardtoGain
06-15-2016, 05:57 PM
Well bro your not gonna want to hear this then but replace those snacks with small meals like 8oz chicken and rice or sweet potato and one for 8oz lean turkey/lean beef with whole wheat spaghetti and light sauce. In your post workout shake add blended oats and some PB for extra cals as well.

Thank you Jtip. I will take any help I can get. I was doing the almonds and protein bars because they are easy but I am just going to have to do some more meal prep and get those snacks in order. I don't really care if I gain fat while on this cycle ( I laugh every time I think of it as my summer bulk) but i have tren and t3 that I plan to add in at the end to harden up.

jtip1810
06-15-2016, 06:39 PM
Thank you Jtip. I will take any help I can get. I was doing the almonds and protein bars because they are easy but I am just going to have to do some more meal prep and get those snacks in order. I don't really care if I gain fat while on this cycle ( I laugh every time I think of it as my summer bulk) but i have tren and t3 that I plan to add in at the end to harden up.

Your swole brother you got nothing to be ashamed of. Great plan on the tren and T3, I'll be doing the same myself along with some clen. That's 8wks away so until then I'm gonna eat lol.

HardtoGain
06-15-2016, 08:39 PM
Your swole brother you got nothing to be ashamed of. Great plan on the tren and T3, I'll be doing the same myself along with some clen. That's 8wks away so until then I'm gonna eat lol.

Thanks!

I have some clen too but last time I took it i cramped up so hard. I was sitting up from bed one day and one of my abs started popping out all crazy. My wife thought I was having a heart attack. Even with a bunch of taurine I think it is still too strong for me.

twisted
06-15-2016, 10:36 PM
Finally got the pix problem solver. I had to take these this morning in the shitter at work. No pump but some flex. I will do some better ones now that my camera works.

http://i.imgur.com/S9E0zrw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wws4aNM.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/irzMdkO.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/T37pTZQ.jpg
Damn you looking great ....swole and jacked nice pics brother ....you have nothin to worry about ;)

jtip1810
06-16-2016, 12:31 PM
Morning bro, another day to hit another goal!

HardtoGain
06-16-2016, 05:55 PM
Morning bro, another day to hit another goal!

Oh hell yea.

Did back yesterday. And prepped some real snacks. I didnt have time to prep the sweet potatoes or ground turkey yet but was able to do chicken and rice.
I am also going to double my breakfast, (two sandwiches instead of one) and add some oats to every shake.

I am not sure if I am going to have time to lift today, we have a sick 2 yr old who barfed all over the bed last night and I may be working until about 9:30 tonight. If that is the case i am going to hit it strong on Friday!

Strength gains are through the roof, I squatted 5 plates on Tuesday and hardly got sore. I could feel some pain in my knees so I ended up going back to 4 plates with 5 sets of 5-8 reps.

Pinning 200mg susp today and 4iuGH. also at the point where I am going to add in 500iu HCG per week split into two doses of 250iu.

Have a good one and thanks for the support!

twisted
06-16-2016, 10:28 PM
Hows the suspension treatin you broski ....I cant believe I forgot to give you thee old morning today :(

twisted
06-17-2016, 10:52 AM
Goodmorning sir ......tgif :)

HardtoGain
06-17-2016, 03:50 PM
Hows the suspension treatin you broski ....I cant believe I forgot to give you thee old morning today :(

Honestly the suspension is great. I get sweaty palms just thinking about pinning. If I time the workouts just right (for me it is about 2-3 hours after) they are intense. All the hair on the back of my neck stands up and I sort of get the chills just walking into the gym. When a good song comes on the intensity is strong. The wife said she doesn't like working out with me when I am like that. Its fine with me I enjoy some peace.

Not sure what I am going to hit today, I am sore as shit so my go to is shoulders when I'm this sore. Probably do shoulders and calves.

TheFisherman
06-17-2016, 03:57 PM
Suspension only cycle? Sounds intense lol lot of pinning

jtip1810
06-17-2016, 03:57 PM
Kill it bro, my hamstrings are still sore as hell from Wednesday.

HardtoGain
06-17-2016, 04:02 PM
Suspension only cycle? Sounds intense lol lot of pinning

It is quite a bit of pinning. I have a pretty good rotation of delts, upper and lower quads, glutes, ventral glutes and might be going for chest or biceps soon. When I first started I got some PIP but now I feel no pain.

twisted
06-17-2016, 04:38 PM
Honestly the suspension is great. I get sweaty palms just thinking about pinning. If I time the workouts just right (for me it is about 2-3 hours after) they are intense. All the hair on the back of my neck stands up and I sort of get the chills just walking into the gym. When a good song comes on the intensity is strong. The wife said she doesn't like working out with me when I am like that. Its fine with me I enjoy some peace.

Not sure what I am going to hit today, I am sore as shit so my go to is shoulders when I'm this sore. Probably do shoulders and calves.

That sounds awesome good to hear the suspension is doin you good ;)

twisted
06-18-2016, 09:28 AM
Goodmorning sir nice day for some gainz ....;)

jtip1810
06-18-2016, 12:29 PM
Morning brother!

twisted
06-19-2016, 10:02 AM
Goodmorning and happy fathers day brother :)

jtip1810
06-19-2016, 02:53 PM
Morning bro, happy fathers day!

twisted
06-20-2016, 10:59 AM
Goodmorning anabolicnut , new week for some gainz ;)

jtip1810
06-20-2016, 12:30 PM
Morning big dawg!!!

HardtoGain
06-20-2016, 06:37 PM
Good morning guys. Been kind of sickly the past couple of days. Lifted anyway on Friday but took the weekend off. Not sure what to do today. I want to lift anyway but I may give it one more day of rest just to be over this crap sooner. It is hot as hell out in southern Cali and I'm sick. WTF?

If I do lift its going to be chest, tris, and calves. Also been eating like crazy, and am solidly over 205. Hopefully get to 220 before this cycle is over.

jtip1810
06-20-2016, 07:13 PM
Good morning guys. Been kind of sickly the past couple of days. Lifted anyway on Friday but took the weekend off. Not sure what to do today. I want to lift anyway but I may give it one more day of rest just to be over this crap sooner. It is hot as hell out in southern Cali and I'm sick. WTF?

If I do lift its going to be chest, tris, and calves. Also been eating like crazy, and am solidly over 205. Hopefully get to 220 before this cycle is over.

Rest up bro, feel ya on the heat it's not been under 95* here for 2 wks now. 205lbs is solid hell I'm only 201lbs myself but I won't see 220lbs anytime soon that's to much to fast I'll be way to soft lol.

HardtoGain
06-20-2016, 07:33 PM
Rest up bro, feel ya on the heat it's not been under 95* here for 2 wks now. 205lbs is solid hell I'm only 201lbs myself but I won't see 220lbs anytime soon that's to much to fast I'll be way to soft lol.

I might get a little pudgy by the end of my "summer bulk". Usually when I transition off cycle I end up losing a bit so even if I end up at 210 once cruising I will be happy.

I think I will take your advice on the rest day today. As much as I want to push it I think it is only Monday and I have the whole (busy) week to go. I should get more meals prepped anyway. Was soo lazy this weekend and I loved every second of it.

twisted
06-20-2016, 08:01 PM

It was fafhers dqy weekend bro I believe we all were alittle lacks haha nothin wrong with that .....:)

twisted
06-21-2016, 11:11 AM
Goodmorning anabolic nut :) ....time to get back on wagon :barbell2224:

jtip1810
06-21-2016, 01:31 PM
Morning bro, all rested up and ready to roll???

HardtoGain
06-21-2016, 03:44 PM
Good morning! I still feel like assballs but am going to pin and possibly lift. If I can hit the weights I will, if I don't feel any better than I do now I may give it one more day.

Would like to hit chest, tris, and calves today but we will see. I'm the guy wearing a sweater when its 100deg outside.

twisted
06-22-2016, 08:01 AM
Goodmorning sir .....how was the workout :)

jtip1810
06-22-2016, 12:21 PM
Morning bro, you better today???

HardtoGain
06-23-2016, 05:02 PM
Good morning fellas. Finally feeling a little better today. I didn't make it to work or the gym yesterday. I feel like I caught the damn plague. Getting a bit better today so hopefully get to lift tonight or tomorrow morning.

Getting sick is always the worst timing for me. I am like 2 weeks behind at life right now. The wifey has been taking really good care if me though. :beguiled:

twisted
06-23-2016, 06:51 PM
Good morning fellas. Finally feeling a little better today. I didn't make it to work or the gym yesterday. I feel like I caught the damn plague. Getting a bit better today so hopefully get to lift tonight or tomorrow morning.

Getting sick is always the worst timing for me. I am like 2 weeks behind at life right now. The wifey has been taking really good care if me though. :beguiled:

You know I always get sick at some point when I blasting ..never fails :( ......get better , keep on point with diet and water intake .....

HardtoGain
06-23-2016, 07:42 PM
I had such a good start going. Oh well, I have plenty of gear so I may continue a little longer to make up for this. The wife is totally hooking me up on meal prep. The hardest part is getting it all down. When I'm sick nothing sounds good. She says chocolate protein/ice cream shakes tonight so that should help keep the cals up. I am hoping to get my s together in the next couple days here. Then making up for lost time.

twisted
06-23-2016, 10:47 PM
I had such a good start going. Oh well, I have plenty of gear so I may continue a little longer to make up for this. The wife is totally hooking me up on meal prep. The hardest part is getting it all down. When I'm sick nothing sounds good. She says chocolate protein/ice cream shakes tonight so that should help keep the cals up. I am hoping to get my s together in the next couple days here. Then making up for lost time.

Sounds like you got a plan broski ....

twisted
06-24-2016, 10:41 AM
Goodmorning brother .....tgif :)

jtip1810
06-24-2016, 12:29 PM
Morning brother, keep resting up until your 100% better or you'll just end up sick again!

HardtoGain
06-24-2016, 03:39 PM
Good morning. I couldn't sit on the couch anymore and decided to hit chest yesterday. The workout went well and I don't feel too bad today. Just the end of the cold I think. Working late tonight but plan for some lifting tomorrow. Not sure what I am going to hit but it will most likely be a bit lighter so I don't get a relapse of this cold.

Other than that Happy Friday! Looks like a beautiful weekend here.

twisted
06-24-2016, 04:21 PM
Good morning. I couldn't sit on the couch anymore and decided to hit chest yesterday. The workout went well and I don't feel too bad today. Just the end of the cold I think. Working late tonight but plan for some lifting tomorrow. Not sure what I am going to hit but it will most likely be a bit lighter so I don't get a relapse of this cold.

Other than that Happy Friday! Looks like a beautiful weekend here.
Enjoy your weekend brother..:)

twisted
06-25-2016, 09:16 AM
Goodmorning anabolic mut hope you get some gym time in ;)

jtip1810
06-25-2016, 02:22 PM
Morning brother, you feeling better???

jtip1810
06-27-2016, 12:50 PM
Morning bro, you good?

HardtoGain
06-27-2016, 04:04 PM
Morning bro, you good?

Good morning! Yes, finally back to feeling like myself. I usually don't have much pf a chance to get on here during the weekends. I try to make that family time and take a break from the computer.

Got in a great back workout yesterday morning and spent the rest of the day chilling by the pool. It was one of the best Sundays I have had in a while.

Going to do some pinning today and hit shoulders hard.

During yesterdays bent over rows the strength was up so much It felt like I couldn't get enough weight on the bar. It was a great feeling and the weight is coming up slowly but steadily on the scale. I'll give it another week or two and post some updated pics. I am going to try to get some gear and food pics up today.

jtip1810
06-27-2016, 06:42 PM
Good morning! Yes, finally back to feeling like myself. I usually don't have much pf a chance to get on here during the weekends. I try to make that family time and take a break from the computer.

Got in a great back workout yesterday morning and spent the rest of the day chilling by the pool. It was one of the best Sundays I have had in a while.

Going to do some pinning today and hit shoulders hard.

During yesterdays bent over rows the strength was up so much It felt like I couldn't get enough weight on the bar. It was a great feeling and the weight is coming up slowly but steadily on the scale. I'll give it another week or two and post some updated pics. I am going to try to get some gear and food pics up today.

Glad to see ya back brother and looking forward to the progress pics!!!

jtip1810
06-28-2016, 01:15 PM
Morning bro, what's on the grinding schedule today?

twisted
06-28-2016, 03:05 PM
Goodmorning anabolicnut ....lets chase that pump sir :)

HardtoGain
06-28-2016, 03:35 PM
Good morning bros. I made shoulders my bitch yesterday and am feeling the pain today. I love it.

My wife and I meal prepped about 15 pounds of food last night. Everything from breakfast sandwiches, to chicken, pasta and veggies. Now comes the fun part of trying to eat it all!

I am planning to do an arm day today and then squats/deads on Wed. This week is flying by already.

twisted
06-28-2016, 03:40 PM
Good morning bros. I made shoulders my bitch yesterday and am feeling the pain today. I love it.

My wife and I meal prepped about 15 pounds of food last night. Everything from breakfast sandwiches, to chicken, pasta and veggies. Now comes the fun part of trying to eat it all!

I am planning to do an arm day today and then squats/deads on Wed. This week is flying by already.

Thats what Im talkin about ...thats the good soreness of gainz you feeling ;)

twisted
06-29-2016, 11:47 AM
Goodmorning sir ;)

jtip1810
06-29-2016, 12:14 PM
Morning big guy, time to chase the gainz!

HardtoGain
06-29-2016, 03:56 PM
Good morning fellas. It is so damn weird. I sweat more doing arms than any other part of the split. Got in:

Standing bicep curls, 4 sets
hammer curls, 4 sets
concentration curls, 4 sets
seated reclined curls 4 sets (ouch)

Skull crusher 5 sets
Presss down machine 5 sets
single arm standing tricep extension 4 sets to failure

Calves, standing calf raises 7 sets of 20-30

Feel good and sore today, going to go for those squats today. :1384696500:

jtip1810
06-29-2016, 04:06 PM
Good morning fellas. It is so damn weird. I sweat more doing arms than any other part of the split. Got in:

hammer curls, 4 sets

Skull crusher 5 sets

Kill it bro....

twisted
06-29-2016, 05:08 PM

hammer curls, 4 sets

Skull crusher 5 sets

Nice workout brother ...good job ;)

PAiN
06-30-2016, 04:52 AM
Finally got the pix problem solver. I had to take these this morning in the shitter at work. No pump but some flex. I will do some better ones now that my camera works.

http://i.imgur.com/S9E0zrw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wws4aNM.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/irzMdkO.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/T37pTZQ.jpg

Look good brother! Reps for the log and hard work!

twisted
06-30-2016, 07:56 AM
Goodmorning brother ...its time to make some donuts ;)

jtip1810
06-30-2016, 12:31 PM
Morning bro!

HardtoGain
06-30-2016, 03:24 PM
Goodmorning brother ...its time to make some donuts ;)

Off to the bathroom with some syringes. Ha,

Couldn't sleep so decided to hit legs at 5am. I am feeling the burn now.

Started with squats, 2 warmup sets then 5x5 of increasing weight. 405lb last sets
Deads went a little lighter because of feeling woosy, no food within previous 7 hours before legs will do that. 5x5 315lb
Leg extensions 4 sets of 10
Leg curls 4 sets 10
Standing calf raises 405lb 5 sets of 20-failure

Walking around all wobbly today, and have a long one at work. I hope I will survive.

twisted
06-30-2016, 10:33 PM
Off to the bathroom with some syringes. Ha,

Couldn't sleep so decided to hit legs at 5am. I am feeling the burn now.

Started with squats, 2 warmup sets then 5x5 of increasing weight. 405lb last sets
Deads went a little lighter because of feeling woosy, no food within previous 7 hours before legs will do that. 5x5 315lb
Leg extensions 4 sets of 10
Leg curls 4 sets 10
Standing calf raises 405lb 5 sets of 20-failure

Walking around all wobbly today, and have a long one at work. I hope I will survive.

Price we pay for the gains ...nice workout session ;)

twisted
07-01-2016, 08:18 AM
Goodmorning anabolicnut ....tgif ;)

jtip1810
07-01-2016, 12:37 PM
Morning bro, we only got a few days left in this week for progress...get it big dawg!

HardtoGain
07-01-2016, 03:32 PM
Good morning. It was a long day yesterday so no lift. Today I only plan on working until about noon so definitely going to lift today.

All out of breakfast so had to go through Jack.n The Box. Got a bunch of breakfast jacks. I can feel the cholesterol.

Still have lunches though so I'm good there. Haven't decided which gym I'm going to or what lifts. Probably do the home gym and hit shoulders and back.

Have a great holiday weekend!

twisted
07-01-2016, 03:50 PM
Good morning. It was a long day yesterday so no lift. Today I only plan on working until about noon so definitely going to lift today.

All out of breakfast so had to go through Jack.n The Box. Got a bunch of breakfast jacks. I can feel the cholesterol.

Still have lunches though so I'm good there. Haven't decided which gym I'm going to or what lifts. Probably do the home gym and hit shoulders and back.

Have a great holiday weekend!
I hear you on feeling the cholestrol lol....I ate a mc donalds sausage egg and cheese mc muffin a while ago and I swear I felt my heart slow down lol.....

hey doesnt matter where you workout all that matters is that you get it in ;) .....have a great workout ;)

twisted
07-02-2016, 11:11 AM
Goodmorninv sir ....Im tryin to make some gainz today ....;)

jtip1810
07-02-2016, 12:32 PM
Morning bro, enjoy the holiday weekend...and kill it in the gym.

twisted
07-03-2016, 10:13 AM
Goodmorning sir ....;)

twisted
07-04-2016, 09:58 AM
Goodmorning sir ...Happy 4th ;)

twisted
07-05-2016, 09:20 AM
Goodmorning ....lets chase that pump :)

jtip1810
07-05-2016, 02:25 PM
Morning bro, hope the holiday was good for ya...how's the training going???

HardtoGain
07-05-2016, 03:49 PM
Good morning! Training is going great. Hit legs yesterday, focused on quads and calves. Walking around today like a monkey. It is all good.

I have a short week then it is off to the lake on Thursday morning. I am going to train today and Wed then take the long weekend off.

Today is back and biceps.

Bent over rows, Rows, pull ups, chins, Crock rows, Seated reclined bicep curls, curl bar, hammer curls, concentration curls.

FYI: Just spilled protein shake all over me and keyboard, Going to have to absorb the proteins.

twisted
07-05-2016, 09:14 PM
Good morning! Training is going great. Hit legs yesterday, focused on quads and calves. Walking around today like a monkey. It is all good.

I have a short week then it is off to the lake on Thursday morning. I am going to train today and Wed then take the long weekend off.

Today is back and biceps.

Bent over rows, Rows, pull ups, chins, Crock rows, Seated reclined bicep curls, curl bar, hammer curls, concentration curls.

FYI: Just spilled protein shake all over me and keyboard, Going to have to absorb the proteins.
Nice workout nothin wrong back and biceps looks like you had a great workout ....umm the keyboard didnt need the protien you did lol....

twisted
07-06-2016, 08:22 AM
Goodmorning brother .....time to make the donuts :)

jtip1810
07-06-2016, 12:25 PM
Morning bro, we still have half a week to make some progress!

HardtoGain
07-06-2016, 05:22 PM
Good morning fellas. After working 10 hours yesterday, hooking up the toy-box trailer, getting it washed, fueled, and ready for this trip my workout was pretty fatigued. Oh well better that than nothing. Going to try to fit in a chest and triceps workout before we leave tomorrow. We are headed for the lake with a bunch of family. It is the wifes birthday so I am going to stop by the party store and get some goodies for the trip.

Pinning up and getting fired up today.

twisted
07-06-2016, 09:29 PM
Sounds like you have some fun planned :)

twisted
07-07-2016, 11:08 AM
Goodmorning anabolic .....:36_1_39:

jtip1810
07-07-2016, 01:28 PM
Morning bro, rise and grind!

twisted
07-08-2016, 10:57 AM
Goodmorning sir ....I believe your goin away for weekend (I maybe wrong) ...enjoy the family time :)

jtip1810
07-08-2016, 12:28 PM
Morning bro, enjoy the weekend!

twisted
07-10-2016, 01:47 PM
Goodmorning anabolicnut ....hope the weekend recharged those batteries , cause its time to make those gainz :)

jtip1810
07-11-2016, 12:39 PM
Morning bro, rise and grind...its Monday new week for gainz!

HardtoGain
07-11-2016, 03:50 PM
Good morning fellas! The weekend was great. Got to chill on the lake, do some wake boarding, and drink some beers.

I really think my body needed a break. The last rest I took was when I was really sick but pretty much still lifted through the beginning and end of the cold. After a couple days off I feel great.

Back to work today and planned to hit chest and triceps tonight. Also going to have to meal prep up.

Tonight Flat Bench
Incline DB
Slight Incline Flys
Pull over

Skull crushers
Press down machine
single arm DB tricep press

Calves, 5 sets standing calf raises with at least 250lb on bar sets of 20-30 reps.

I am still having trouble gaining, I am planning to cook up some casseroles tonight and hopefully they can get the scale moving again.
Overall this cycle is going great. I am thinking of adding in some deca or NPP to help with gaining. We will see what goes in the barrel today.

The_harm87
07-11-2016, 06:55 PM
Looking good bro! Just started following your log and I live the suspension only prtotocol. I've wanted to try it out myself and see how it goes.

twisted
07-12-2016, 08:25 AM
Goodmorning anabolic nut ....how did that chest workout go brother ?..Im off to make some donuts :)

jtip1810
07-12-2016, 02:33 PM
Morning bro....lets get those gainz today!

HardtoGain
07-12-2016, 03:40 PM
Good morning bros,

The chest workout went well. It is a great way to start back up after a few days off.

Food prepped some stuff last night. Not as much as I would have liked. We will get to more tonight.
Made breakfast sandwiches and a giant pot of meatballs and spaghetti. This should get me through the day.

Tonight back and biceps
Bent over BB rows 5 sets
Rows 5 sets
Chins 3 sets
Pull ups 3 sets
Crock rows 4 sets
Preacher curls 4 sets
seated incline curls 4 sets
concentration curls 4 sets
hammer curls 4 sets

twisted
07-13-2016, 12:47 PM
Goodmorning sir .....nice grind session ....;)

jtip1810
07-13-2016, 12:52 PM
Good morning bros,

The chest workout went well. It is a great way to start back up after a few days off.

Food prepped some stuff last night. Not as much as I would have liked. We will get to more tonight.
Made breakfast sandwiches and a giant pot of meatballs and spaghetti. This should get me through the day.

Tonight back and biceps
Bent over BB rows 5 sets
Rows 5 sets
Chins 3 sets
Pull ups 3 sets
Crock rows 4 sets
Preacher curls 4 sets
seated incline curls 4 sets
concentration curls 4 sets
hammer curls 4 sets

Morning bro, like the grind...hows the progress coming along?

HardtoGain
07-13-2016, 05:04 PM
Good morning. Progress is happening but I have been putting on weight a little slower than I had planned. It is probably for the better as it is summer and I hate having extra fat at the pool/lake. My last weigh in was about 210 so I have been putting on about 2lbs/month. Which now that I think about it isn't bad. I cant believe how much strength goes up on cycle.

Some days are better than others and yesterday was awesome. I had bought the personal trainer package deal when I signed up at 24 hour. I get 5 training sessions and had my first one scheduled for yesterday evening. I wasn't really looking forward to it as I usually am good with doing my own thing but the chick kept calling to schedule so I decided to go for it.

I was running late so I decided to call and let her know. When I called the first thing she asked was if I was going to make it? I told her yes, I was on my way and to put on something cute. I don't know WTF that came from, it is usually something I would say to my wife and I guess it just slipped. I was thinking wow this is going to be awkward.

Well I got to the gym and as I walked in there was Rise Against playing and she was standing right there at the front. Said hi and got to the weights. I actually met her before when I was signing up. I was actually really impressed with her knowledge. She knew everything from every muscle name to the insertion points to which exercises focus on each. It was also cool having a spotter that actually knew the different types of lifts, and when to spot.

Also the tiny shorts she was wearing didn't hurt. About half way through the workout she took off her sweater to just have a tiny sports bra on and asked if that was cute enough? It was a little awkward but turned to more of a joke than anything.

Overall got one of the best back, bicep, and seated calves workout I have ever had. Ended up putting in about 2 hours. If I lift like this every time I would be huge.

Got home, kiddo was asleep and had some intimate time with the Mrs. Overall one of the best evenings in a while.

twisted
07-13-2016, 11:32 PM
Hmmmm I got few comments , but it would be best for me to be quiet cause Im horrible ...;) ....Im a very bad boy so my lips are sealed shut :) ...

twisted
07-14-2016, 11:18 AM
Morning sir .....;)

jtip1810
07-14-2016, 12:29 PM
Morning big dawg, time to make some gainz!

HardtoGain
07-14-2016, 03:24 PM
Good morning fellas. So damn sore today. I am supposed to pin my left glute but I don't think I will be able to reach it. I'm not sure if I will have time to lift today but if I do it will be shoulders.

Going to pin up some GH then Test. Busy day planned today.

twisted
07-15-2016, 08:01 AM
Goodmorning anabolicnut ......its time for me to make the donuts :)

jtip1810
07-15-2016, 12:32 PM
Morning bro, hey its another flex Friday...post em up!

HardtoGain
07-15-2016, 03:32 PM
Morning bro, hey its another flex Friday...post em up!

I'll post up some update pics next week for sure. I'm packing up for a trip now and will be gone this weekend.

Hit shoulders yesterday. Short workout but the intensity was great.
Lateral raises 4 sets of 10
Upright Row 4 sets 8-10
Lat Pull down 5 sets 8-10
BB Shrug 5 sets of 8-failure

Calves
Standing BB calf raises 5 sets to failure

Have a good weekend bros-

twisted
07-16-2016, 10:13 AM
Goodmornin sir ...enjoy the weekend .....and looking forward to your pics ;)

jtip1810
07-16-2016, 12:52 PM
Morning bro, enjoy your mini vacation!

twisted
07-17-2016, 09:58 AM
Top of the morning brother :)

jtip1810
07-17-2016, 01:08 PM
Morning bro, hope your enjoying the weekend!!!

twisted
07-18-2016, 11:57 AM
Goodmorning anabolicnut time to get back to work lol.....

jtip1810
07-18-2016, 12:31 PM
Morning bro, new week for gainz!

HardtoGain
07-18-2016, 06:38 PM
Good morning! I'm all rested up from the weekend. Nice relaxing one by the pool with lots of great food.

I'm ready to hit squats and deads tonight so I will be walking like a cripple all week. Some new pics coming this week. We can see if I put on any lbm or if its just fat!

twisted
07-19-2016, 08:01 AM
Goodmorning anabolicnut ....lets make some gains brother ....;)

HardtoGain
07-19-2016, 04:35 PM
Goodmorning anabolicnut ....lets make some gains brother ....;)

Sounds like a plan. I'm off to pin some GH. Busy day at work and home today. going to try to fit in some lifts.

Yesterday turned out to be some wack shit. I'll post an update on that later.

twisted
07-19-2016, 10:28 PM
Sounds like a plan. I'm off to pin some GH. Busy day at work and home today. going to try to fit in some lifts.

Yesterday turned out to be some wack shit. I'll post an update on that later.

Dude the crazy wacked days are the worst ....just roll with it brother .....;)

twisted
07-20-2016, 11:19 AM
Goodmorning anabolic.....;)

jtip1810
07-20-2016, 12:36 PM
Morning bro, rise and grind!

HardtoGain
07-20-2016, 04:08 PM
Good morning.

I decided to take yesterday off lifting and focus on meal prep for the rest of the week. It was great, I felt like a short order chef but got a ton made.

Also got to hit the hot tub with the wifey and kiddo. Such a relaxing evening topped off with an alien movie for them sweet dreams.

Tonight

Legs again,
Squats, Deads, leg extensions, Leg curls, and standing calf raises.

twisted
07-21-2016, 01:22 AM
Good morning.

I decided to take yesterday off lifting and focus on meal prep for the rest of the week. It was great, I felt like a short order chef but got a ton made.

Also got to hit the hot tub with the wifey and kiddo. Such a relaxing evening topped off with an alien movie for them sweet dreams.

Tonight

Legs again,
Squats, Deads, leg extensions, Leg curls, and standing calf raises.

Sounds like a perfect day ...meal prep , hot tub and finishing with a movie ....:)

twisted
07-21-2016, 08:01 AM
Goodmorning anabolicnut ......lets make some gainz brother :)

jtip1810
07-21-2016, 12:27 PM
Morning bro, rise and grind brotha!!!

HardtoGain
07-21-2016, 03:32 PM
Good morning.

Pinned up that GH and going for another 200mg of suspension. I still have about 10 bottles left so I think I bought a bit too much. I guess it is always good to have around.

Tonight is going to be shoulders.
Lateral raises 4 sets
upright row 4 sets
Seated overhead press 4 sets
BB Shrugs 5 sets of 20
Lat pulldown 5 sets 8-12 to failure.

Standing calf raises 5 sets of 20-failure

twisted
07-21-2016, 05:33 PM
Good morning.

Pinned up that GH and going for another 200mg of suspension. I still have about 10 bottles left so I think I bought a bit too much. I guess it is always good to have around.

Tonight is going to be shoulders.
Lateral raises 4 sets
upright row 4 sets
Seated overhead press 4 sets
BB Shrugs 5 sets of 20
Lat pulldown 5 sets 8-12 to failure.

Standing calf raises 5 sets of 20-failure

You can never have too much test :) ....kill it tonite anabolic nut:hulk-gahjejeje:

twisted
07-22-2016, 07:59 AM
Goodmorning anabolicnut ....tgif ;)

jtip1810
07-22-2016, 08:12 PM
Afternoon bro, big plans for the weekend or you chasing gainz...

twisted
07-23-2016, 11:37 AM
Goodmorning anabolic nut .....enjoy the weekend ;)

The_harm87
07-23-2016, 11:45 AM
Good morning bro. Great log and progress! Love the all suspension protocol. Have a good weekend bro.

jtip1810
07-23-2016, 12:41 PM
Morning bro..enjoy your weekend.

twisted
07-24-2016, 12:20 PM
The weekend is coming to an end so make the most of today lol......

jtip1810
07-24-2016, 01:56 PM
Morning bro...

twisted
07-25-2016, 08:03 AM
Happy monday anabolicnut .....time to make the donuts brother ;)

HardtoGain
07-25-2016, 04:24 PM
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9632&stc=1Good morning fellas.

Was able to lift on Friday and Saturday of this weekend but decided to take Sunday off and focus on meal prep.

Friday: Chest and Back
Flat bench 7 sets 6-12 increasing in weight all sets to failure
Incline BB 3 sets of 12-failure
BB Flys 3 sets 12-failure

Bent over rows 5 sets increasing weight 8-10-Failure
Rows 5 sets 10-failure
Chins 3 sets 10+
Pull up 3 sets 8-10

Saturday: Squats
10 sets increasing weight
beginning sets started off w/15 reps, finishing heavy sets were 8-10 reps

Calves standing calf raises 5 sets 35 to failure

Doing some pinning today, GH 2iu, HCG 250iu, Test susp 250mg.

I also got a new extra large shaker

jtip1810
07-26-2016, 02:45 PM
Morning bro, rise and grind big guy...love those shakers I have a cabinet full of them lol.

HardtoGain
07-26-2016, 03:57 PM
The wife made some pulled chicken sandwiches last night wit mac & cheese and grilled onions. It was good stuff.
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9645&stc=1
Last night shoulders
Lateral raises 4 sets
seated overhead press 4 sets
upright rows 4 sets
shrugs 5 sets
lat pulldown 4 sets

Was a shorter workout because the wife and kiddo wanted to go swimming. It is hot in Cali this week.

I am going to try to sneak away from work for a couple hours to hit the gym today.

twisted
07-27-2016, 01:45 AM
Hey atleast you made it to gym brother ...thats what matters!!

twisted
07-27-2016, 07:58 AM
Goodmorning sir ....new day new gainz ....lets make some donuts

jtip1810
07-27-2016, 12:33 PM
Morning bro, rise and grind we got progress to make!!!

HardtoGain
07-27-2016, 05:18 PM
Oh hellz yea. Hit my morning gym out by work today. I missed this place.

Printed out a split from the Arnold Encyclopedia and decided to go for it today.

I made it about 30% through.

Chest
Flat bench 5 sets
Incline Bench 4 sets
DB Flys 4 sets
Pull overs 4 sets
Chins 5 sets narrow and standard grip
Calves seated 5 sets to failure

The workout continued on but I was already over an hour in and nearly out of gas.
I might have to finish the rest tomorrow. It went on to
T bar rows
Rows

Squats (wtf all in one day)
More legs that I cant remember right now and abs.

I will finish it out tomorrow but overall a pretty good workout.

twisted
07-27-2016, 05:28 PM
Oh hellz yea. Hit my morning gym out by work today. I missed this place.

Printed out a split from the Arnold Encyclopedia and decided to go for it today.

I made it about 30% through.

Chest
Flat bench 5 sets
Incline Bench 4 sets
DB Flys 4 sets
Pull overs 4 sets
Chins 5 sets narrow and standard grip
Calves seated 5 sets to failure

The workout continued on but I was already over an hour in and nearly out of gas.
I might have to finish the rest tomorrow. It went on to
T bar rows
Rows

Squats (wtf all in one day)
More legs that I cant remember right now and abs.

I will finish it out tomorrow but overall a pretty good workout.

Lol....keep at it dont give up !!... your body will adapt and guess what when you have done the workout a few times and it isnt a big deal anymore , Then and only then look in the mirror :)

jtip1810
07-28-2016, 12:42 PM
Morning bro...like that workout a change in routine is always good.

HardtoGain
07-28-2016, 04:31 PM
Lol....keep at it dont give up !!... your body will adapt and guess what when you have done the workout a few times and it isnt a big deal anymore , Then and only then look in the mirror :)

Good morning. Thank you for the words of encouragement. I am going to try to get farther in the workout each time. I may be able to get up earlier so I get more time in the gym.

Morning bro...like that workout a change in routine is always good.
Thanks, yes I am feeling it for sure. I plan to break that workout into two days until I can do the volume.

Today I plan to do the second part of the Arnold split. I don't have it in front of me but I will be finishing back and getting into squats with some ab work at the end. Should be good.

Also pinning up some test susp, GH, and Hcg. I have been running Eurotropin and went with IFBB supplies domestic GH. Hopefully it is as good as the Eurotropin.

jtip1810
07-29-2016, 12:35 PM
Morning brother, time to rise and grind...

twisted
07-30-2016, 10:05 AM
Good day broski ......happy saturday ....:)

twisted
07-31-2016, 11:50 AM
Hope your weekend is goin great brother ......;) ....top of the morning :1384696500:

jtip1810
07-31-2016, 01:18 PM
Morning bro, back to reality and grinding today!!!

twisted
08-01-2016, 07:55 AM
Top of the morning anabolic ....time to make the donuts :)

HardtoGain
08-01-2016, 04:11 PM
Good morning!

I had planned to hit the gym first thing but I didn't sleep well and felt like crap this morning. I will hit it today around noon, I'm feeling better now.

Today Legs, Abs, Calves

Squats,
Leg press
Leg extensions,
Deads
leg curls

Seated calf raises 5 sets
standing BB calf raises 5 sets to failure

Abs, hanging leg lifts,
Planks

Pinned new generic GH from IFBB supps today, and started their Proviron.

The order went super smooth and delivery was FAST!

HardtoGain
08-01-2016, 09:28 PM
Sometimes you need a little boost to get to the gym. This helped me today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmAFMNmSKus

twisted
08-01-2016, 09:33 PM
Good morning!

I had planned to hit the gym first thing but I didn't sleep well and felt like crap this morning. I will hit it today around noon, I'm feeling better now.

Today Legs, Abs, Calves

Squats,
Leg press
Leg extensions,
Deads
leg curls

Seated calf raises 5 sets
standing BB calf raises 5 sets to failure

Abs, hanging leg lifts,
Planks

Pinned new generic GH from IFBB supps today, and started their Proviron.

The order went super smooth and delivery was FAST!
Nice grind session sir .....sometimes a little more rest is in order :( ....lol...that movie was funny ;)

twisted
08-02-2016, 07:51 AM
Goodmorming anabolic .....new day new gainz !!!:entr542:

jtip1810
08-02-2016, 02:11 PM
Morning bro...rise and grind!!!

twisted
08-03-2016, 07:53 AM
Morning anabolic .....hump day .....:)

jtip1810
08-03-2016, 12:34 PM
Morning bro, lets chase those gains today big guy!!!

HardtoGain
08-03-2016, 04:43 PM
Good morning. I switched up the split I was using for the Arnold phase-1, 3 day split. So far it is kicking my ass. I started with his phase 2 but it was a ridiculous amount of volume. I will have to build up some more endurance before I get there. Yesterday lifted for a little over an hour and did shoulders and arms.

BB Clean & Press
DB Lateral Raises
Upright Rows
Overhead Press
Standing BB Curls
Seated BB Curls
Skull Crushers
Machine Tricep Press Down
Wrist Curls
Reverse Wrist Curls
Crunches

Did 2 warmup sets for each muscle group then at least 3 working sets. Volume was good and feel like I got a great workout.

HardtoGain
08-03-2016, 04:47 PM
Today or possibly tomorrow if I run out of time today:
Legs and Lower Back

Squats 5 working sets
Lunges 4 working sets
Leg Curls "

Standing Calf Raise 5 sets of 20-failure

Romanian Deads 3 sets to failure
Good Mornings "

Crunches 5 sets of 25

twisted
08-03-2016, 11:37 PM
Today or possibly tomorrow if I run out of time today:
Legs and Lower Back

Squats 5 working sets
Lunges 4 working sets
Leg Curls "

Standing Calf Raise 5 sets of 20-failure

Romanian Deads 3 sets to failure
Good Mornings "

Crunches 5 sets of 25
Nice workout rite there sir .....hopefully your able to knock it out today :):muscu0:

jtip1810
08-04-2016, 12:59 AM
Kill it or die trying right lol.

twisted
08-04-2016, 09:41 AM
Goodmorning anabolicnut .....hope you got that w/o in ;)

jtip1810
08-04-2016, 12:17 PM
Morning bro, how you feeling after that session???

HardtoGain
08-04-2016, 03:53 PM
Good morning. Feeling good but I had to get up at 5a and pick stuff up in LA then head to work. Made it here around 8 but fell asleep in the parking lot until now. Woke up all sweaty with red face. Sitting at me desk now with some coffee.

The wife got me hooked up with meals for the next 4 days.

The leg workout was great but usually I get sore the second day after so we will see how that goes.

Today is Chest & Back

Bench
Incline Press
Pull Overs
DB Flys slight incline

Chins
Bent Over Rows
Deads

Crunches

Dinner plans with some friends tonight too so pretty busy evening. I might power nap it again around noon but I feel great right now.

twisted
08-04-2016, 03:56 PM
NAPS ARE KING !! ;)

Good morning. Feeling good but I had to get up at 5a and pick stuff up in LA then head to work. Made it here around 8 but fell asleep in the parking lot until now. Woke up all sweaty with red face. Sitting at me desk now with some coffee.

The wife got me hooked up with meals for the next 4 days.

The leg workout was great but usually I get sore the second day after so we will see how that goes.

Today is Chest & Back

Bench
Incline Press
Pull Overs
DB Flys slight incline

Chins
Bent Over Rows
Deads

Crunches

Dinner plans with some friends tonight too so pretty busy evening. I might power nap it again around noon but I feel great right now.

HardtoGain
08-04-2016, 04:06 PM
NAPS ARE KING !! ;)

Yes they are! I have a camper trailer that they let me store where I work. I was thinking about using that for naps. :jfRKOz5YrQcH6.jpg:

twisted
08-05-2016, 08:02 AM
Top of the morning brother .....tgif ;) ....

twisted
08-06-2016, 09:44 AM
Happy saturday brother ......enjoy the weekend ;)

twisted
08-07-2016, 09:42 AM
Top of the morning ;)

twisted
08-08-2016, 11:03 AM
Good day brother .....new wk is here, so lets climb on the gainz train ;)

HardtoGain
08-08-2016, 04:20 PM
Good day brother .....new wk is here, so lets climb on the gainz train ;)

Good morning Twisted. Thank you for the support! It always helps with motivation to see the posts here.

Today we are going to do those legs.

Also the weight is going up so damn slow I picked up some mass gainer shakes. There is about 12 pounds of the stuff in the bag. I am going to start with two 600cal shakes a day and adjust if necessary.

twisted
08-08-2016, 11:15 PM
Good morning Twisted. Thank you for the support! It always helps with motivation to see the posts here.

Today we are going to do those legs.

Also the weight is going up so damn slow I picked up some mass gainer shakes. There is about 12 pounds of the stuff in the bag. I am going to start with two 600cal shakes a day and adjust if necessary.

Np brother its all about motivating eachother ;).....the gainz are unlimited all we gotta do is work for them :entr542:

twisted
08-09-2016, 11:25 AM
Top of the morning sir :)

jtip1810
08-09-2016, 03:06 PM
What up bro...how was legs??

HardtoGain
08-09-2016, 03:42 PM
Top of the morning sir :)

What up bro...how was legs??

Good morning.

Legs was great. Started with Squats. Worked up to weight and did 5 working sets.

BB Lunges 3 sets
Leg curls 3 sets
Romanian deads 3 sets
Good Mornings 3 sets

Standing BB calf raises 5 sets 20-failure

Off to hit that GH then some Test. Got Proviron on board too but my stash is running dangerously low at the moment.

Today Chest and Back.

twisted
08-09-2016, 08:39 PM
Good morning.

Legs was great. Started with Squats. Worked up to weight and did 5 working sets.

BB Lunges 3 sets
Leg curls 3 sets
Romanian deads 3 sets
Good Mornings 3 sets

Standing BB calf raises 5 sets 20-failure

Off to hit that GH then some Test. Got Proviron on board too but my stash is running dangerously low at the moment.

Today Chest and Back.

Gotta love chest and back workouts ;).......every5ime I look at my stash it shrinks :(

twisted
08-10-2016, 08:00 AM
Goodmorning sir .......:coffee12:

jtip1810
08-10-2016, 12:23 PM
Morning bro, time to rise and grind!!!

HardtoGain
08-10-2016, 04:44 PM
Well Chest & Back turned into just chest but it was all good.

I will hit back today,

Bent over rows
Rows
Crock rows
chins 3sets
pull ups 3sets

Lat pulldown

Standing calf raises 5 sets 20-failure

Up to 3 iu GH and 750 test/wk. Feeling good with the new Mass gainer shakes, I am drinking one in the morning and one in the evening @ 600 cals each. It seems to be helping with the scale and energy levels.

I am super slammed this week but will be posting update pics next week for sure.

twisted
08-11-2016, 08:18 AM
Top of the morning sir .......nice chest workout ;)

jtip1810
08-11-2016, 12:23 PM
Morning bro, nice grind session...can't wait to see the progress in your pics.

HardtoGain
08-11-2016, 08:17 PM
No lift today. Leaving at 7A for deer hunting opener. We are going to hike in about 3 miles in the heat and set up a camp. Then hunt sunrise and see if I can bag any deer meat. I have a great butcher that makes delicious deer sausage and wraps everything up into family servings.
Be back Monday with full report and pics.

Backpacking food sucks so I packed as much good stuff as I can and actually picked up a case of MREs to try out. They are 1200 cals a piece so I figured a dozen would get me through the two days.

Have a good weekend bros.

jtip1810
08-11-2016, 08:22 PM
No lift today. Leaving at 7A for deer hunting opener. We are going to hike in about 3 miles in the heat and set up a camp. Then hunt sunrise and see if I can bag any deer meat. I have a great butcher that makes delicious deer sausage and wraps everything up into family servings.
Be back Monday with full report and pics.

Backpacking food sucks so I packed as much good stuff as I can and actually picked up a case of MREs to try out. They are 1200 cals a piece so I figured a dozen would get me through the two days.

Have a good weekend bros.

Have fun bro

twisted
08-12-2016, 08:01 AM
Top of the morning brother ...enjoy that weekend :)

twisted
08-14-2016, 12:26 PM
Happy sunday ....sadly back to reality :(

twisted
08-15-2016, 08:26 AM
Happy monday anabolic nut ......time to make the donuts sir ;)

jtip1810
08-15-2016, 12:31 PM
Morning bro, welcome back...new week new gainz to make!!

mbell4377
08-15-2016, 12:58 PM
Suspension is one of my favorite aas, tren a and suspension can transform someone

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

twisted
08-16-2016, 01:02 PM
Hey anabolicnut you ok ....morning to ya sir ;)

HardtoGain
08-16-2016, 04:31 PM
Hey anabolicnut you ok ....morning to ya sir ;)

Actually needed one more day off. Holy shit that was a serious hike and it was 95 degrees out. My pack weighed 75lbs and I still ran out of water! I got stuck drinking some questionable stream water that was barely flowing and had green shit all in it. Dying of dehydration would be the worst! Luckily no sick. I gave it 50/50 chances as I have seen people with Giardia shitting their pants.

Back to the game today. Actually feel great other than the blisters on my feet. They will be better soon though.

Making them donuts today and going to have to do upper body. I am thinking chest and back today. My legs are like F-U.

Off to hit that GH then some test.

Flat bench 5 sets
Inchine BB 3 sets
BB flys slight incline 4 sets
Pull overs 4 sets

Chins 5 sets
T bar rows 4 sets
Crock rows 4 sets
Lat pulldown 5 sets

Calves standing BB raise 5 sets to failure.

Wish me luck bros.

twisted
08-16-2016, 04:53 PM
Actually needed one more day off. Holy shit that was a serious hike and it was 95 degrees out. My pack weighed 75lbs and I still ran out of water! I got stuck drinking some questionable stream water that was barely flowing and had green shit all in it. Dying of dehydration would be the worst! Luckily no sick. I gave it 50/50 chances as I have seen people with Giardia shitting their pants.

Back to the game today. Actually feel great other than the blisters on my feet. They will be better soon though.

Making them donuts today and going to have to do upper body. I am thinking chest and back today. My legs are like F-U.

Off to hit that GH then some test.

Flat bench 5 sets
Inchine BB 3 sets
BB flys slight incline 4 sets
Pull overs 4 sets

Chins 5 sets
T bar rows 4 sets
Crock rows 4 sets
Lat pulldown 5 sets

Calves standing BB raise 5 sets to failure.

Wish me luck bros.

Damn bro you may need a rest day day or 2 ....wtf dude that sounds like a survival test bro .....shit glad you back and not sick !!!.....hope those blisters heal up fast man :(

twisted
08-17-2016, 11:06 AM
Top of the morning sir ....hope those feet are feeling better ....:(

jtip1810
08-17-2016, 12:24 PM
Morning bro, how the gainz coming over here???

HardtoGain
08-17-2016, 06:06 PM
Top of the morning sir ....hope those feet are feeling better ....:(

Morning bro, how the gainz coming over here???

Good morning. The gains are slow but they are coming. The weight gainer shake, peanut butter, oats, and a lot of home cooking are helping out. I am up to about 217 and plan to go for another 5 lbs then start leaning out. I hate posting bulking pics but here they are.