PDA

View Full Version : Peptide Cycle Opinions

Allgearedup
05-12-2016, 08:19 PM
Alright guys, so I've now decided on the cycle I plan to run this summer, and am looking for opinions on the peptide cycle I wish to run with it. This will be my first time using peptides.

I will run each peptide separately before cycle, to determine effectiveness/ if they are legit. Im not expecting any crazy changes, more just looking for the "side effects".
IGF-LR3 (will look for increased pumps in the gym)
GHRP-6/CJC No Dac (MOD) (will look for increased appetite, better sleep)

Assuming during the test run these peptides hold up here is the way I plan to cycle them based on the research I could find on them, and I would appreciate any thoughts/recommendations. The AAS will be a 12 week cycle, so the peptides will be run alongside/post cycle.

Weeks 4-8 - IGF-LR3 @ 20mcg a day immediately post-workout sub-q (5 days on/2 days off) (*possibly bump up to 30mcg???*)
Weeks 7-12 - GHRP-6 @ 300mcg a day (split to 100mcg) First thing in the morning/post-workout/pre-bed, sub-q. Mod GRF @ 150mcg a day (split to 50mcg) w/GHRP-6 shots. (5 days on/2 days off)
Weeks 13-18 - Will repeat both protocols above, just combined through these weeks.

Although I hope they add an extra kick to the cycle I plan to run, I am more interested in this protocol aiding in PCT, and helping to keep as much cycle gains as possible. (*this will be a bulking cycle, which is why I chose GHRP-6 over GHRP-2*).

bobhead
05-17-2016, 11:28 PM
IGF LR3 100mcg a day!