PDA

View Full Version : Tren and relationship breakups

somecunt
05-13-2016, 12:48 PM
So you always hear about people breaking up with there missus on while on tren. Any truth to this? Anyone got some stories??

Paradox
05-13-2016, 01:10 PM
If the libido boost is anything like they say it is then im not looking forward to my next cycle

somecunt
05-13-2016, 01:28 PM
If the libido boost is anything like they say it is then im not looking forward to my next cycle

Well my missus left me last night, and I thought my stuff was fake because no sleep sides etc

SC
05-13-2016, 01:53 PM
Well my missus left me last night, and I thought my stuff was fake because no sleep sides etc

Was she like "you're on Tren. I'm leaving!" Or is there more of a background that we're missing?

somecunt
05-13-2016, 02:30 PM
Was she like "you're on Tren. I'm leaving!" Or is there more of a background that we're missing?

Nah just brings out some weird thoughts man about our relationship. Mainly thinking with ur dick

SC
05-13-2016, 03:51 PM
Nah just brings out some weird thoughts man about our relationship. Mainly thinking with ur dick

Ah man! At first I thought you said "mainly thinking about ur dick." I was like, well-that escalated quickly.

I just started running Tren ace at 30mg/day, so I'm not much help to you, brother. Hope you get it figured out though.

Torcha
05-13-2016, 04:21 PM
yes bro... it happens quite often.. you'll be looking for flaws in everything she says, they seem like lies, actually they are her tryin not to upset you. the paranoia effects your thought pattern. the anxiety we experience is transferred to anger, cause we are useless at processing our actual emotions... of note thou..you can a trenasshole on a very low dose as much as you can be on a high dose. which does make me think there is some chemical process involved... as for actual break ups, I havnt got that far. I tend to relise pretty quick ive over reacted and rectify the incident swiftly...
if you don't have the ability to resolve these issues asap, you will go thru many weeks or months of hell. your girl will just leave. or youll fuck her sister cause it felt like a great way of getting even with her cause she got the wrong tomato sauce at the shops..haha....

on a lighter note...
I do however recommend sleeping with exs younger sisters.... I can tell u that story?

Torcha
05-13-2016, 04:25 PM

stack it with anadrol....for a massive sexdrive and a inability not too cum........great fun for all....FAIL....

benlash74
05-13-2016, 04:26 PM

We are guys bro We always think with our dicks. Women are hard to read. Sometimes they yell at you for one thing but are really pissed about something entirely different. Been married for going on 15 years and have learned to just hear her out and then try to decide what the hell I did or didn't do to piss her off. Sometimes they just need you there to vent on and I am good with that.

cock_diesel
05-13-2016, 04:54 PM
I've witnessed it. My bro flipped out on his girl and called me to come pick him up. Showed up at his apartment and there were rose petals everywhere lol. He was MIA and showed up 5 mins later in the back seat of a cop car. She called in on him so he ran and they picked him up walking. Didn't touch her but still had to sit in jail overnight. All because I gave him a bottle of tren haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twisted
05-13-2016, 05:01 PM
We are guys bro We always think with our dicks. Women are hard to read. Sometimes they yell at you for one thing but are really pissed about something entirely different. Been married for going on 15 years and have learned to just hear her out and then try to decide what the hell I did or didn't do to piss her off. Sometimes they just need you there to vent on and I am good with that.
This is great advice rite ^^

I've witnessed it. My bro flipped out on his girl and called me to come pick him up. Showed up at his apartment and there were rose petals everywhere lol. He was MIA and showed up 5 mins later in the back seat of a cop car. She called in on him so he ran and they picked him up walking. Didn't touch her but still had to sit in jail overnight. All because I gave him a bottle of tren haha.

Yup this sounds accurate when tren involved......:)

cybrsage
05-13-2016, 05:08 PM
Tren is the only steroid I can think of that actually has roid rage. It can easily turn you into a flaming asshole with a nice dash of paranoia tossed in. Yeah, it can be pretty bad. Some half-joke that each tren bottle should come with a complete set of divorce papers...

I get completely irrational on tren, so I refuse to use it any more. It takes a while for it to kick on for me, and during that time I am in heaven. But it eventually kicks in, no matter the dose or the ester, so I have the choice to use tren for its amazing properties or keep my wife. I chose the wife. Some days I feel I made the wrong choice, but most days I know I made the right one. ;)

Jaydub
05-13-2016, 05:27 PM
I dunno man. Ive only messed with tren e. I've been told that tren ace and tren e are completely different... But I will never, NEVER do tren again. All the night sweats, paranoia, and that stuff aside.. My dick would not work while I was on it. At all. I even bumped my test dose up, still nothing. Started pinning test suspension twice a day, still nothing. And it took months after I quit the tren for my junk to start working again. Worst experience of my life man

Swoilder1
05-13-2016, 08:09 PM
Damn.. guess I am lucky as hell..... other than a ridiculous libido I have no issues. From her view I am lots more fun and enjoyable in the relationship and life when on. No anger, no paranoia, night sweats are a Mofo at times and stay hot a lot of the time. But, calm as a cucumber on both E & A Trens...

Sure hope it gets better and controllable for you brother.... I know the advice is easier said than done and may be none of my business but try to turn your tongue into hamburger meat for a few minutes, could save hours or days of misery.

somecunt
05-13-2016, 09:46 PM
yes bro... it happens quite often.. you'll be looking for flaws in everything she says, they seem like lies, actually they are her tryin not to upset you. the paranoia effects your thought pattern. the anxiety we experience is transferred to anger, cause we are useless at processing our actual emotions... of note thou..you can a trenasshole on a very low dose as much as you can be on a high dose. which does make me think there is some chemical process involved... as for actual break ups, I havnt got that far. I tend to relise pretty quick ive over reacted and rectify the incident swiftly...
if you don't have the ability to resolve these issues asap, you will go thru many weeks or months of hell. your girl will just leave. or youll fuck her sister cause it felt like a great way of getting even with her cause she got the wrong tomato sauce at the shops..haha....

on a lighter note...
I do however recommend sleeping with exs younger sisters.... I can tell u that story?

Sounds like me atm. Just looking at her pisses me off and I'm looking at every other girl wanting to Fuk the life out of them. Sex is good atm. Missus loves getting choked and shit so I'm all over that haha. She's gone to her sisters for a the next week so I got a bit of time on my hands. This is first time using I thought all the over thinking in my head was just me being me

somecunt
05-13-2016, 09:47 PM

Have u found after 15 years the urge of wanting to Fuk other girls slows down

Torcha
05-14-2016, 01:06 AM
Haha... that never dies. Tren or not...
Its a failed evolution.....if we could get other girl pregnant. There would a world take over of tren induced babies. Probably genically programmed to want tren and create more tren babies.

Haha........

Honestly. Respect your girl...
I bet u didnt ask her if you could take tren, and saying baby, im gonna b a asshole.. a really big asshole. Is that ok?
We are selfish in this area....we risk our very happiness in name of vainity..

That being said... im on low dose tren and cant wait to up it on a stupid high dose bulk..even though i have this thought process...cause im a selfish fuk..aint we all...
If tren came with valium, there could b much less incidents..

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Torcha
05-14-2016, 01:16 AM
Sounds like me atm. Just looking at her pisses me off and I'm looking at every other girl wanting to Fuk the life out of them. Sex is good atm. Missus loves getting choked and shit so I'm all over that haha. She's gone to her sisters for a the next week so I got a bit of time on my hands. This is first time using I thought all the over thinking in my head was just me being me
If she likes being choked.. google orgasm denial and edging... a whole world of control... you will enjoy.....she will beg you daily......imagine her dripping wet all day, doing anything to b allowed to cum... just hoping you will grant her a orgasm. Wen u finally allow. Wow..... she will make sounds u have never heard. Be sure to protect the mattress..
Oh and on choked....you stop the blood flow by squeezing the side of her neck. Leave the air passage free... you can do this indefinitely.... bdsm brother.. read carefully.... it aint wat it seems... aint about inflicting pain. Its about trust... control and total submission. .use your extra sex drive to research and learn.
I dont let my girl talk wen she gets here till im finshed with her... if she fails...ball gag her........if she doesnt follow the rules. Thats a toy in the arse... send her to the shops with it in there. Haha. I digress.....choking is a door way. Open it brother....

Jaydub
05-14-2016, 01:42 AM
If she likes being choked.. google orgasm denial and edging... a whole world of control... you will enjoy.....she will beg you daily......imagine her dripping wet all day, doing anything to b allowed to cum... just hoping you will grant her a orgasm. Wen u finally allow. Wow..... she will make sounds u have never heard. Be sure to protect the mattress..
Oh and on choked....you stop the blood flow by squeezing the side of her neck. Leave the air passage free... you can do this indefinitely.... bdsm brother.. read carefully.... it aint wat it seems... aint about inflicting pain. Its about trust... control and total submission. .use your extra sex drive to research and learn.
I dont let my girl talk wen she gets here till im finshed with her... if she fails...ball gag her........if she doesnt follow the rules. Thats a toy in the arse... send her to the shops with it in there. Haha. I digress.....choking is a door way. Open it brother....

you just became my new hero.. I'm choking the shit outa my wife tomorrow!! Lol

kawa636
05-14-2016, 02:06 AM
Sometimes my fuse gets real short, i try and walk away before it escalates but everytime i run tren my girl is like ohh god here we go. Lol but to me girls come n go. Tren is my main bitch and irreplaceable lmfaoo

Torcha
05-14-2016, 02:09 AM
Haha...stay tuned for my new thread brother...till then. Get on bedtime beast stories for ideas. And post some of your own pics...not actually you! But pics u find,, hahahaha. You can post ya mrs thou....hahaha...

Paradox
05-14-2016, 04:08 AM
Torcha.. Still waiting on the fucking the sister story.. Lol

somecunt
05-14-2016, 05:08 AM

Haha I do the same stuff just slightly less intense. She's a massive squirter

somecunt
05-14-2016, 05:09 AM
Tren is the only steroid I can think of that actually has roid rage. It can easily turn you into a flaming asshole with a nice dash of paranoia tossed in. Yeah, it can be pretty bad. Some half-joke that each tren bottle should come with a complete set of divorce papers...

I get completely irrational on tren, so I refuse to use it any more. It takes a while for it to kick on for me, and during that time I am in heaven. But it eventually kicks in, no matter the dose or the ester, so I have the choice to use tren for its amazing properties or keep my wife. I chose the wife. Some days I feel I made the wrong choice, but most days I know I made the right one. ;)

We are in the process of building a house and I've completely freaked out towards her. Getting cold feet and shit. Before the tren I was excited about moving in with her. Now I'm catching myself masturbating in the toilet and shit to weird shit lol

somecunt
05-14-2016, 05:11 AM
Haha... that never dies. Tren or not...
Its a failed evolution.....if we could get other girl pregnant. There would a world take over of tren induced babies. Probably genically programmed to want tren and create more tren babies.

Haha........

Honestly. Respect your girl...
I bet u didnt ask her if you could take tren, and saying baby, im gonna b a asshole.. a really big asshole. Is that ok?
We are selfish in this area....we risk our very happiness in name of vainity..

That being said... im on low dose tren and cant wait to up it on a stupid high dose bulk..even though i have this thought process...cause im a selfish fuk..aint we all...
If tren came with valium, there could b much less incidents..

Have you ever cheated on her? I've cheated on everygirl I've been with. I tried to once with this one but couldn't go through with it. Even though I think about it 24/7

Torcha
05-14-2016, 05:26 AM
I never have bro.. thought about it many many times....
Always break up.. i do do ground work thou...so the day i break up, im on the next one... mentally easier to deal. I hate alone...

Dont do it bro...u know your in the wrong... its the tren... not her..
Keep your integrity.. u can however think about....just like u can think of kicking annoying kids....thinking aint a crime

somecunt
05-14-2016, 05:58 AM
I never have bro.. thought about it many many times....
Always break up.. i do do ground work thou...so the day i break up, im on the next one... mentally easier to deal. I hate alone...

Dont do it bro...u know your in the wrong... its the tren... not her..
Keep your integrity.. u can however think about....just like u can think of kicking annoying kids....thinking aint a crime

Thanks bro. I'll try my best.

Torcha
05-14-2016, 06:19 AM
Make it better. Fix it... fix her. There are better ways to express your tren'ess...
It will make u better.
If u fail at this hurdle it may b a repeating cycle youll never brwak.

JohnDoe
05-14-2016, 04:40 PM
you just became my new hero.. I'm choking the shit outa my wife tomorrow!! Lol

^^ he's going to jail ...

Lmfao! [emoji23]

Torcha
05-14-2016, 04:41 PM

in due time.. im valyed off my tits atm... I will compose it for ya bro.... paint u a detailed picture.......haha....

Torcha
05-14-2016, 04:41 PM
^^ he's going to jail ...

Lmfao! [emoji23]

haha... oops.. must b careful of my words...... that's funny as

Torcha
05-14-2016, 04:45 PM
We are in the process of building a house and I've completely freaked out towards her. Getting cold feet and shit. Before the tren I was excited about moving in with her. Now I'm catching myself masturbating in the toilet and shit to weird shit lol

oh dear...NEWS HEADLINE. ...sumcunt caught masterbating in unbuilt toilet. so horny, forgot walls havnt been lined yet!!!!

Torcha
05-14-2016, 04:49 PM
you are aware of the rules of tren brother???
example....rule two of tren.....is make no decisions of matters of the heart on tren.
I believe we are up to rule 8 now.... check out buying syringes in oz thread... rule 7 and 8 represent a crossroads..

feel free to add your own tren rules brothers.......

Torcha
05-14-2016, 05:25 PM
Haha I do the same stuff just slightly less intense. She's a massive squirter

yes.. the squirter... I have one of those too. she will respond well to orgasm denial.... and most likely a fist too....
funny how the squirt actually retightens em hey... same with a fist orgasm too...
if your mattress is anything like mine... I feel your pain... one of the lads put me on to a toilet mat with a rubber base... that is off course if you can contain it... after three days of orgasm denial, nothing survives the flood......
been thinking bout your comments and thread all day.... don't be somecunt that's loses his wife to tren. too many of them
be thatcunt that turns it all around and becomes the exception of a tren induced relationship breakdown...aint many of us!!!

JohnDoe
05-14-2016, 05:34 PM
I've got 4 young kids and a wife of over 10 years...maybe Tren isn't such a great idea lmao! Guess I'll find out

Torcha
05-14-2016, 05:37 PM
I've got 4 young kids and a wife of over 10 years...maybe Tren isn't such a great idea lmao! Guess I'll find out

follow the rules and you will be fine brother... my thoughts, are if your unable to control your emotions you have no business juicing in the first place.. JLM a aussie icon brother is proof of this.....

JohnDoe
05-14-2016, 05:40 PM
I can control them most of the time - I just don't like that over-the-top agitated feeling.

Torcha
05-14-2016, 06:39 PM
I can control them most of the time - I just don't like that over-the-top agitated feeling.

wen toilets roll are put the toilet paper holder backwards...punishable offence that one. that's a spankin, wen the salt and pepper aint in the right place, another spankin... u ask for rice, she brings home jasmine rice, that's a paddling...lid not toothpaste, paddling again.... im always amused by the actual cause of a tren explosion...usually so petty... but wen say a client rips me off 4k... im like alright.. hmm.. wat to do to solve it....

JohnDoe
05-14-2016, 07:50 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160514/fe8929b4baa4118d6e50972ba01b1645.jpg

bro2016
05-14-2016, 08:12 PM
The only thing Tren A does to me is make me hot and sweaty.......and I want to pound every girl that I see. I guess I am one of the fortunate ones. I supposed everyone responds to it differently!

KICKSTAND
05-14-2016, 10:09 PM
I exist on tren. Never really had an issue with my Ol lady. She notices me get a little more aggressive and becomes slightly more submissive lol so it works out.

wood23
05-15-2016, 12:10 AM
I have only used tren e once. Knowing what I heard it can do to relationships I was worried. But early I was worried and had a few incidents that could have gotten worse but was able to pull back with advice ringing in my head from others. But from there on our relationship went to other level. Hard to describe..... I just came do in tune with the relationship and with her....changed the way I thought. Once I was off it changed back and misses what's the tren me back.
So many things and different combinations to try though. But I think down the track tren will be in every cycle and may try tren/test low dose cruise. Like many have said we all react differently to aas.

somecunt
05-15-2016, 10:45 AM
oh dear...NEWS HEADLINE. ...sumcunt caught masterbating in unbuilt toilet. so horny, forgot walls havnt been lined yet!!!!

Hahaha.
Meet up with misuss for dinner with another couple. Took her to a park fuked her twice in her car. She was squirting everywhere... Problem solved

somecunt
05-15-2016, 10:47 AM
The only thing Tren A does to me is make me hot and sweaty.......and I want to pound every girl that I see. I guess I am one of the fortunate ones. I supposed everyone responds to it differently!
Yer that feeling is full on. Worst is that you think they wouldn't say no to you either.

Torcha
05-15-2016, 10:48 AM
Much better headline
SUMCUNT WEARS FEMALE EJACULATE IN WIFES REVENGE IN CAR....

Good work brother... u did great..

Torcha
05-15-2016, 10:56 AM
I exist on tren. Never really had an issue with my Ol lady. She notices me get a little more aggressive and becomes slightly more submissive lol so it works out.

that's the way bro..

somecunt
05-15-2016, 08:21 PM
Much better headline
SUMCUNT WEARS FEMALE EJACULATE IN WIFES REVENGE IN CAR....

Good work brother... u did great..

Felt like therapy for both of us

Anon44
05-16-2016, 09:55 PM
Yeah when I get goin on tren I think all kinds of messed up shit. A good word would be delusional. The only thing my wife has a problem with when it comes to me using aas is tren.

somecunt
05-16-2016, 10:32 PM
Yeah when I get goin on tren I think all kinds of messed up shit. A good word would be delusional. The only thing my wife has a problem with when it comes to me using aas is tren.

Do u feel
Like you could Fuk everything and they wouldn't say no? Like I'll be driving next to a bitch I'll look at her and be like yep I'd give her a crack. She would want it anyway

somecunt
05-16-2016, 11:06 PM
Missus has left
For
The week. Feel
Good to
Have the house to myself

Torcha
05-18-2016, 04:31 PM
wat the fuck happened? wat ya do?

those girls you speak of... you watch how they disappear wen your alone and desperate.. they sense that shit a mile away..
wen in a relationship, they are everywhere. they can smell u.. the pheromones... however the smell of desperation is stronger than our juice induced, girlfriend backed pheromone....

lets say you drop the tren for a while.. make a few choices.. if you decide on tren and single life.. restart the cycle... just a idea..

somecunt
05-18-2016, 10:24 PM
wat the fuck happened? wat ya do?

those girls you speak of... you watch how they disappear wen your alone and desperate.. they sense that shit a mile away..
wen in a relationship, they are everywhere. they can smell u.. the pheromones... however the smell of desperation is stronger than our juice induced, girlfriend backed pheromone....

lets say you drop the tren for a while.. make a few choices.. if you decide on tren and single life.. restart the cycle... just a idea..

Aparently I've been saying some hurtful shit.

We met up last night and I was being a cunt and couldn't help it felt so blank towards her. She broke up with me in the carpark and didn't give a Fuk. So wierd. Not sure if I'm just cutting off all my emotions so I don't get hurt.

She ended up going back to mine to pick up some more of her shit and I calmed her down. She's coming back to me providing I go see someone to talk to. So I booked infront of her.

We are going to Bali next week and will try and work on the relationship. And hopefully the tren clears soon and I start thinking clearly.!

Torcha
05-19-2016, 12:31 AM
Aparently I've been saying some hurtful shit.

We met up last night and I was being a cunt and couldn't help it felt so blank towards her. She broke up with me in the carpark and didn't give a Fuk. So wierd. Not sure if I'm just cutting off all my emotions so I don't get hurt.

She ended up going back to mine to pick up some more of her shit and I calmed her down. She's coming back to me providing I go see someone to talk to. So I booked infront of her.

We are going to Bali next week and will try and work on the relationship. And hopefully the tren clears soon and I start thinking clearly.!
Good choice brother. I once did a similar thing. The help was great... wen u have been to your first appointment, get hold of me and ill give a hand... you wont like wat u hear...however wen your pride subsides. You will see the value of wat the shrink says.....heres the good news. The 'from the neck up check ups' you will grow and u and tren can b united..
This a merely part of game we play for vanity.... im still a asshole.. just a nicer one......

Good work brother...wise choice..
Bali sounds great......

jolter604
05-19-2016, 01:00 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160519/189c758a2131bfcb684420eb0167bd72.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160519/62bb84f3e1877398644678ffb7c1c614.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160519/221945f6094b38db3d044fbb9ac57bc8.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160519/3e4ce19eb5d8f73809f74db6f685afb4.jpgwhen I'm on tren whether test is high or low I'm drooling at every nice ass.and the wife takes my little anger moments as I need to pound it in a bad way.hahahahaha

Torcha
05-19-2016, 02:01 AM
^^ mine too^^bless her cotton socks....tren induced pounding is great way to express ones tren'ness....

somecunt
05-19-2016, 06:58 AM
Good choice brother. I once did a similar thing. The help was great... wen u have been to your first appointment, get hold of me and ill give a hand... you wont like wat u hear...however wen your pride subsides. You will see the value of wat the shrink says.....heres the good news. The 'from the neck up check ups' you will grow and u and tren can b united..
This a merely part of game we play for vanity.... im still a asshole.. just a nicer one......

Good work brother...wise choice..
Bali sounds great......

Thanks bro will keep u posted. Used aas for years but never tren. Crazy how much stronger it is compared to everything else.

quadfather1212
05-19-2016, 03:01 PM
I definitely noticed a libido boost, which can be good for obvious reasons but can also really give you a strong temptation to cheat haha. I didn't notice any increase in temper...I'm a bit of an angry guy just naturally but I don't think it got any worse on Tren.

HardtoGain
05-19-2016, 05:06 PM
I definitely noticed a libido boost, which can be good for obvious reasons but can also really give you a strong temptation to cheat haha. I didn't notice any increase in temper...I'm a bit of an angry guy just naturally but I don't think it got any worse on Tren.

While on tren if I see a pussy I'm fuking it.

Torcha
05-22-2016, 04:30 AM

the creative writing urge has dimished a little lately.. it will however return and then this story amongst other dating successes and fails can be shared....

Bozz77
05-22-2016, 07:21 AM
Tren an relationships don't go together for me, My personality completely changes with in the first week to a jealous egotistic psycho. I also find it literally makes me dumber in a sense, my mental capacity seems limited on it and being a Uni student this is a huge problem. If you one of the lucky guys who only suffers from night sweats on tren an no other sides count yourself lucky.

somecunt
05-23-2016, 12:12 AM
Tren an relationships don't go together for me, My personality completely changes with in the first week to a jealous egotistic psycho. I also find it literally makes me dumber in a sense, my mental capacity seems limited on it and being a Uni student this is a huge problem. If you one of the lucky guys who only suffers from night sweats on tren an no other sides count yourself lucky.

Missus thinks I'm being a child atm hahah

twisted
05-23-2016, 01:49 AM
Missus thinks I'm being a child atm hahah

Gotta love your screen name bro lmfao .....with a screen name like somecunt tren may not be for you hahaha ....no offense intended :)

benlash74
05-23-2016, 07:37 AM

Haha. No not really but I don't act on it. I respect my wife and couldn't do that to her. Or put my kids through that. Small sacrifice for a family man. Other women love to tempt you though. Must be some kinda game to them. The I f*cked your man game I guess. Lol

dorianyates
05-29-2016, 07:18 PM
Tren is some serious shit lol..

somecunt
05-30-2016, 08:55 AM
So got back from Bali. Missus is looking for a rental for herself. And said I need to fix myself before if/ or when decide to move forward

janedoe
05-28-2017, 12:40 PM
Let me know how this plays out going through the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Workn1t
05-29-2017, 10:19 PM
I've been with my girl for 9 years. We had a little boy 5 years ago. I've been feeling like i was done with her for at least the past 2 years before i got on the juice. I started tren 6 weeks ago and 2 weeks in i got to feeling like i needed to let get know that this relationship had run its course and it was time for us to move on. I noticed that looking and feeling good was making me think i can fuck any bitch i want. Then i found the bitch i want. I'm really confused because i know I've been trying to get out of this relationship for at least the past 2 years, but it's complicated when kids are involved. Anyone ever experienced something like this. Really don't know what to do, because she's begging me to stay but i don't want to.

Mfppower4
05-31-2017, 10:41 AM

on a lighter note...

That's why they make felony bars ( zanny)