PDA

View Full Version : LABMAX tests available for purchase

MedLabGear
05-14-2016, 02:31 PM
LabMax Test Archives - Medlab Gear (http://www.medlabgear.com/product-category/labmax-tests/)

LabMax available and only about a $4 price difference. I will work on coming down once I see how they sell but Im not going to commit to the huge purchase they want until I'm sure this is something that has a demand lol. I would recommend ordering other items WITH these as you'll be at the 11.99 shipping price point. If you ONLY want to order the LABMAX, leave a comment on your order and ill refund the different on the shipping and ship it in a 5.99 rate box.

bigbreads80
05-14-2016, 11:52 PM
So youre carrying g
Lab max tests ? That's a great idea. Having faster access to tests may encourage others to test their products before they just go shoving it in their bodies

macedog24
05-15-2016, 08:22 AM
This is very ice! Thank you medlab gear!

MedLabGear
05-15-2016, 05:47 PM
This is very ice! Thank you medlab gear!

Right on brother!!

MedLabGear
05-15-2016, 05:48 PM
So youre carrying g
Lab max tests ? That's a great idea. Having faster access to tests may encourage others to test their products before they just go shoving it in their bodies

Yup, with quick USA domestic shipping while shopping for all of your other accessories. I figured it might be nice for some people who don't want to wait for them to ship from canada, pay extra for shipping etc.

Loose Cannon
05-16-2016, 02:58 AM
lol good idea i like it. basically selling insurance here

MedLabGear
05-17-2016, 04:22 PM
lol good idea i like it. basically selling insurance here

Absolutely bro :)

VallieFlag
09-07-2016, 06:08 PM
I really like that idea. Good to see. I think this should be standard, but on the plus side it shows us that youre confident and stand behind your products.

PAiN
09-07-2016, 06:13 PM
LabMax Test Archives - Medlab Gear (http://www.medlabgear.com/product-category/labmax-tests/)

LabMax available and only about a $4 price difference. I will work on coming down once I see how they sell but Im not going to commit to the huge purchase they want until I'm sure this is something that has a demand lol. I would recommend ordering other items WITH these as you'll be at the 11.99 shipping price point. If you ONLY want to order the LABMAX, leave a comment on your order and ill refund the different on the shipping and ship it in a 5.99 rate box.

A GREAT ADDITION! I already see some touchdowns with them.

Thanks for offering this here!

MedLabGear.com the #1 place for syringes and labmax kits!!!

jsnm
09-13-2016, 01:17 PM
This is awesome! I need to pick some of these up on my next order with you guys.

halfApint
02-28-2018, 04:50 AM
Where do I find these on your site?