PDA

View Full Version : Auction Log

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

SC
05-15-2016, 02:32 AM
Going to be starting my blast with the winnings from the last PCT-Shop auction. Pre-cycle bloods with scripted TRT levels are recorded, and I will be using only PCT-Shop compounds for most of the cycle. I plan on getting an uncapped female panel six weeks in.

Current stats-
6'3"
~227 pounds
12-14% body fat

Cycle-
Base will be their Sustanon 300. I will be trying out the ester-timing method, which basically comes out to 600mg/week. I've already pinned my first three ML's today (900mg) to kick things off. Current plan is to run the sustanon for eight weeks at a minimum.

First 33 days will have an assist of 30mg/day anadrol. (have 100 tabs)

50mg/day Proviron.

300mg/week Tren E. Currently running 30mg/day Ace (from another sponsor) and bumping to 40 next week if all is going well as far as sides are concerned. If 40 goes well, I'll swap over to PCT-Shop 300mg/ml Tren E and finish the blast with it.

Caber if needed. From the sounds of it it may not be an issue at this lower dose of Tren.

Arimidex will be provided from the pharmacy.

One serving/day LipidStabil until I run out of the current two bottles I have, then I'll start using red yeast rice (and coq10 if needed.)

One serving/day liverstabil, liv 52, or tudca while running the anadrol.

Carbs:400/day with a 500 day refeed once per week

Protein:400/day minimum

Fats:150/day

Routine-
Shoulders
Back
Legs
Chest
Arms
Legs
Rest

I'll probably keep this log simple, again just posting random updates and any changes to the original plan.

We also have some Shop EQ300 coming. I'm considering throwing this in and extending the cycle way out if I do. Any input on that would be welcome.

Big thanks for the awesome auction winnings from Shop. Really appreciate how you guys go above and beyond to support the board. This is a great place we have here.

SC
05-15-2016, 02:35 AM
Forgot to add I have some of their 50mg/ml suspension that I'll randomly use when I'm feelin froggy.

Mountain-Man
05-16-2016, 03:14 PM
Glad ur doing the journal I will be following

SC
05-16-2016, 04:18 PM
Thanks brother. By the way, that sustanon is smooooooooth. Not a single bit of PIP at all.

PAiN
05-16-2016, 10:24 PM
Thank you for doing this! Looking forward to this bro!

SC
05-17-2016, 02:38 AM
Back day today. (I'll post the workouts once each day for the week as they're all the same. Shooting for a one second concentric and four second eccentric on all movements)

4 sets of regular Pull-ups to failure

4 sets of narrow grip pull-ups to failure

Lat-pull down (drop set each set) 4X10-12

Lat pull down close grip palms facing (drop set each set) 4X10-12

Barbell row 4X8-12

Bent over Cable row 4X8-12

Seated row 4X10-12

Seated row close grip 4X10-12

Rope pullover 4X10-12

Finish up each workout with abs and calves.

kawa636
05-17-2016, 04:43 AM
Looks good bro.keep killin it

SC
05-18-2016, 03:18 AM
Legs today. Same tempo on all movements.

Single leg leg extensions 4X12

Single leg leg curls 4X12

Good mornings 4X10-12

Wide leg press 4X16-20

Narrow leg press 4X16-20

Reverse lunges 4X12-16

Squats 6X8-12

Squats to failure 25+

Calves and abs.

Mountain-Man
05-18-2016, 04:50 PM
Great workouts brother glad u like the sust

SC
05-18-2016, 04:54 PM
Thanks bro! Not quite feeling the Sust kick in yet, though it is my first time running it and the short esters are relatively low compared to the long ones. (Just pinned another two ml of it this morning) Thinking about throwing in the prop that was included with the auction for a couple weeks at 100 EOD. Haven't decided yet.

Torcha
05-18-2016, 05:45 PM
Thanks bro! Not quite feeling the Sust kick in yet, though it is my first time running it and the short esters are relatively low compared to the long ones. (Just pinned another two ml of it this morning) Thinking about throwing in the prop that was included with the auction for a couple weeks at 100 EOD. Haven't decided yet.

my doc sust for me kicks in second day.. adding prop is a good thing thou...especially first two weeks.. if u got enough of it..1ml sust every other day works wonders... its a never fail compound for me... ive done one a day not so long ago.. results were fantastic.. short blast thou.....bp meds on hand advised....

Torcha
05-18-2016, 05:51 PM
my sust has 30mgs per ml of prop... wat does the sust 300 have? props half life is only 36 hours.. so ya 12 hours short on eod.. adding of extra prop every day, higher on day with out sust to match days with sust.....probably debateble.. worth a thought thou!!!

SC
05-18-2016, 11:17 PM
Thanks for the replies Torcha! (Sorry for the delay) I'm not sure what the prop content is of the Sust300, Mountain-Man might be able to help answer that.

Since I'm pinning the Ace everyday, I think I'll go ahead and throw this prop in at 100 EOD. Gonna bump up the anadrol to 40/day and shorten the overall length using it. Also just got some 100% grapefruit juice to take the ADrol and Proviron with. It'll hurt the carb intake a bit, but based off my experimentation with Anavar and grapefruit juice I'm willing to try it again.

SC
05-18-2016, 11:20 PM
Couple things I forgot-for now I'm giving letro another try managing the E2, as I have read that letro can help with water retention when using ADrol. Not sure how accurate that is, but I'll give it a try. Currently running .5mg E4D for now.

SC
05-18-2016, 11:24 PM
Chest today-

Bench press for fun. Work up to a heavy double or triple.

Machine fly drop set 4X10-12

Cable fly drop set 4X10-12

Incline DB Press drop set 4X10-12

Flat DB press 4X10-12

Decline Bench 4X10-12

Dips 4XFailure superset with push-ups

Calves and abs.

Forgot to mention that I'm doing 25 minutes of cardio everyday. Trying to keep heart rate above 165 the whole time.

SC
05-19-2016, 02:19 PM
Just pinned the prop. Nice and smooth.

Mountain-Man
05-19-2016, 02:47 PM
Just pinned the prop. Nice and smooth.
Nice I have not used the prop yet

SC
05-19-2016, 08:37 PM
Arms today-

Easy bar curls drop set 4X8-10

Db curls drop set 4X8-10

Db hammer drop set 4X8-10

Cable curl drop each set twice 4X8-10

Cable skull crushers 4X8-10

Close grip bench 4X8-10

Reverse grip pull down SS with push down 4X8-10

Rope push downs 4X10-12

Abs, calves, cardio.

SC
05-19-2016, 11:07 PM
Here comes the water. Weighing in at 232 today...

SC
05-21-2016, 10:16 PM
Legs again yesterday, shoulders today.

DB laterals 8X10-15

Upright row 4X10-12 SS DB lateral 10-15

DB Front raise 4X10-12

DB shoulder press 4X6-10 SS lateral raises

Rear delt fly 4X6-12

Rope face pulls 4X6-12

Cable rear delt fly single 4X10-15

Calves and abs

Pinned 100 mg PCT Prop two days ago since I wasn't feeling too much from the Sust. Lifts and endurance were up today. Pinned another 100 today.

SC
05-21-2016, 10:17 PM
Bumped Tren ace to 40/day today as well. Next week I'll start adding the Enanthate at 300 and go from there.

SC
05-22-2016, 07:15 PM
Update on sides-

So far only a little insomnia and a few strange dreams at 30mg/day of the ace. Demeanor and attitude hasn't changed, though there were some guys at the gym dropping 40 pound Dumbbells and it annoyed the shit out of me. Granted, I'm pretty sure that would have annoyed me anyway, so I'm not gonna attribute that to the Tren. No night sweats yet.

jolter604
05-22-2016, 07:55 PM
Great log clever

SC
05-22-2016, 08:05 PM
Thanks buddy. Hope it is helpful to someone on what they might expect on their first Tren run.

Mountain-Man
05-22-2016, 10:26 PM
Very good journal brother thank you

SC
05-23-2016, 09:56 PM
Almost killed the first vial of ace today, and started thinking about how long it takes the Enanthate to kick in. All things considered, I decided to start the PCT Enanthate today.

Pinned 1 1/2 ml of maple syrup, I mean Tren E, today. Half of it in each shoulder mixed with the prop and Ace. I referred to it as maple syrup due to how viscous the stuff is. Kinda caught me off-guard, to be honest.

jolter604
05-23-2016, 10:31 PM
Let is know when those sweats start dripping.get those old towels out.

SC
05-23-2016, 10:44 PM
Haha! So far so good on the ace. I'm gonna keep it at 300 for a bit and the highest I'm planning on going is 400. Hopefully that's low enough to mitigate the crazy sides. The A/C is all ready to go for the night sweats though!!!! Got it aimed right at me.

jolter604
05-23-2016, 10:48 PM
Haha! So far so good on the ace. I'm gonna keep it at 300 for a bit and the highest I'm planning on going is 400. Hopefully that's low enough to mitigate the crazy sides. The A/C is all ready to go for the night sweats though!!!! Got it aimed right at me.
I always go 300-400 as well but last cycle had it up to 700 and it just made me a jerk so I went to 600 of tren e.but tren ace 400 is plenty.

SC
05-23-2016, 11:13 PM
I always go 300-400 as well but last cycle had it up to 700 and it just made me a jerk so I went to 600 of tren e.but tren ace 400 is plenty.

Yeah, I'm just slowly working my way up to avoid any jerkiness. Want to find that nice balance.

jolter604
05-23-2016, 11:19 PM
Yeah, I'm just slowly working my way up to avoid any jerkiness. Want to find that nice balance.
If u like 400 mg stay there I jumped the gun on my 3rd tren cycle I'm pretty sure I wasted hormones.maybe if I do 10 more cycles with tren I will sneek up to 700 mg again but I am going back to just ace.I like it the most.but I have been eyeing the 150 mix of ace 50 e 50 and hex 50.would not mind running that at 500 mg

SC
05-23-2016, 11:20 PM
Thanks buddy. One day I want to try base as a preworkout. Seems like that's a completely different train to hop onto, haha!

jolter604
05-23-2016, 11:22 PM
I ran test no ester and it was amazing but day 3 I got bad migranes and when I went in my room and smelled the tne lingering in the room it made them hurt even more.I had a bad reaction to it but it is strong pre workout.

SC
05-24-2016, 12:43 AM
I ran test no ester and it was amazing but day 3 I got bad migranes and when I went in my room and smelled the tne lingering in the room it made them hurt even more.I had a bad reaction to it but it is strong pre workout.

Dang! How much were you running?

jolter604
05-24-2016, 12:47 AM
Dang! How much were you running?
1 cc witch was the normal dose it comes in.I think it was what they use to keep it from falling

SC
05-24-2016, 01:00 AM
1 cc witch was the normal dose it comes in.I think it was what they use to keep it from falling

I'm looking forward to trying TNE for preworkout. So far I haven't felt anything from suspension. Even up to 150mg. And that's from two different sponsors.

Mountain-Man
05-24-2016, 09:13 AM
I'm looking forward to trying TNE for preworkout. So far I haven't felt anything from suspension. Even up to 150mg. And that's from two different sponsors.
i cant tell any kind of boost from either mabya good pump but no boost no matter what brand

SC
05-25-2016, 04:02 PM
Starting to notice my demeanor becoming a bit more... Confrontational? The other day this hipster-lookin motherfucker unloaded his groceries and then left his cart in the empty stall next to his car. The cart corral was like, 15 feet away. I actually started walking over there to express my disappointment in his selfish and lazy actions, but he pulled away by the time I got there. So I put the cart away myself to avoid it rolling into someone's vehicle. To say I was annoyed more than usual is a bit of an understatement.

I also find myself biting my tongue frequently at home, using the advice from other Tren threads and telling myself "it's just the Tren, this is not a big deal." Of course, while I'm doing this, my wife is wondering why the fuck it's taking me so long to respond, haha.

No night sweats yet and still just the occasional bout of insomnia.

jolter604
05-25-2016, 04:04 PM
Starting to notice my demeanor becoming a bit more... Confrontational? The other day this hipster-lookin motherfucker unloaded his groceries and then left his cart in the empty stall next to his car. The cart corral was like, 15 feet away. I actually started walking over there to express my disappointment in his selfish and lazy actions, but he pulled away by the time I got there. So I put the cart away myself to avoid it rolling into someone's vehicle. To say I was annoyed more than usual is a bit of an understatement.

I also find myself biting my tongue frequently at home, using the advice from other Tren threads and telling myself "it's just the Tren, this is not a big deal." Of course, while I'm doing this, my wife is wondering why the fuck it's taking me so long to respond, haha.

No night sweats yet and still just the occasional bout of insomnia.
That sounds like tren to me lmao.wait untell u see some guy yelling at his chick and pulling her hair.I clobbered some dude so hard he flew out his shoes like debo.then his chic kicked him and called me a asshole.lmao

SC
05-25-2016, 04:06 PM
That sounds like tren to me lmao.wait untell u see some guy yelling at his chick and pulling her hair.I clobbered some dude so hard he flew out his shoes like debo.then his chic kicked him and called me a asshole.lmao

Hahaha!

Did the Tren immediately turn on her and make you go from hero to villain? "What the hell? This guy is pulling your hair, I step in to help, and now I'm the asshole?"

jolter604
05-25-2016, 04:07 PM
Hahaha!

Did the Tren immediately turn on her and make you go from hero to villain? "What the hell? This guy is pulling your hair, I step in to help, and now I'm the asshole?"
She was hot too....

SC
05-25-2016, 07:16 PM
She was hot too....

Haha, she probably thought you had ulterior motives.

SC
05-25-2016, 10:53 PM
Weighing in at 235 consistently. Still have decent vascularity, but it has decreased slightly.

SC
05-27-2016, 07:46 PM
It's starting to take a little more weight to get to failure within the rep ranges I'm running. Still fluctuating around that 235 mark.

Aggression has actually decreased slightly over the last couple days. I finished the first 10ml vial of ace and just started on the second one this morning. With the way things are going I'm considering bumping the ace to 50/day to see how it goes. Still no night sweats (unless my big-ass dog decides he must sleep right next to me. But that's always caused me to get hot as shit.) and the insomnia has decreased slightly as well.

One last thing-the 100% grapefruit juice I'm using to take the orals with has slushed up a bit in the fridge. What a refreshing treat!

SC
05-29-2016, 07:02 PM
Drove a few hours yesterday to support a friend at her first show. While I am still thinking aggression is on the low side compared to a few days ago, my wife tells me my driving aggression has increased by a million. (Usually I drive like an old man) The fuel economy of my truck confirmed this. Whoops! I could tell that I had more of a lust for... revenge(?) when it came to my driving habits.

Little more info on the prop-I'm thinking I may have just worked the areas injected just enough to hold off any pip on the first few injections. After that it was like the other prop I have tried-feels like a little annoying knot from the injection. Oh well.

On the third pin of Tren Enanthate this morning. Still fortunate enough to not have experienced any coughing yet. With the way things are going I'm just going to run the E at 400. Keep things simple.

And I'm not sure how much interest anyone has in volumes, but I emptied the first Sust vial and it the accumulated volume came right out to 10ml.

Mountain-Man
05-29-2016, 07:08 PM
Nice I get a knot with 2 cc on the test e but it goes away in a day and yes sr we fill the vials to the top

SC
05-29-2016, 07:33 PM
Nice I get a knot with 2 cc on the test e but it goes away in a day and yes sr we fill the vials to the top

The PCT-Shop Sust-300 and the Tren E have been good. Injected two ml Sust, 1/2 ml Tren E, and 1/2 ml Tren ace the other day and it felt perfectly fine. No knots or anything. I certainly appreciate that, haha!

Forgot to mention-water weight is going away. Back down to pretty close to the starting weight.

SC
05-31-2016, 10:54 PM
So cardio is getting difficult to finish. I'm still able to push through, but damn is it painful. Still fortunate enough to not be experiencing any additional Tren sides at this dose.

SC
06-01-2016, 11:58 PM
Legs again today. Feeling absolutely fantastic on the lifts. That said, I have started getting a little winded during squats, which has never happened before. Still putting up great volume, but feeling winded was a new challenge to push through.

Libido is through the roof right now too. Seems almost all I think about, haha.

Almost done with the first vial of prop, there's still a half ml in there to go. Not sure if that is a little gift from PCT-Shop or if I accidentally shorted myself half a dose earlier.

jolter604
06-02-2016, 12:00 AM
Legs again today. Feeling absolutely fantastic on the lifts. That said, I have started getting a little winded during squats, which has never happened before. Still putting up great volume, but feeling winded was a new challenge to push through.

Libido is through the roof right now too. Seems almost all I think about, haha.

Almost done with the first vial of prop, there's still a half ml in there to go. Not sure if that is a little gift from PCT-Shop or if I accidentally shorted myself half a dose earlier.
Every pair of yoga pants are them for tren riders.lmao
I spot them from across the mall hahahahah

SC
06-02-2016, 12:03 AM
Every pair of yoga pants are them for tren riders.lmao
I spot them from across the mall hahahahah

Dude it's ridiculous. Hell, today my wife was doing DB flat bench and I was just the right spot to totally perv out. It could've become real uncomfortable real quick, even with black shorts, so I had to redirect my focus elsewhere. Like on lifting and stuff.

jolter604
06-02-2016, 12:07 AM
Yeah I could be talking to a lady on tren and smelling her perfume and he's up .then other shit .when I'm on tren I'm like a 007 ass peep I use mirrors .and when I get caught they usually smile and say hi.they can smell it.

SC
06-02-2016, 12:14 AM
Hahaha! Yeah, my wife is noticing a different type of "musk" being excreted by my body. She's not exactly a fan at the moment.

I know based on my previous experience, the Proviron certainly isn't helping things stay calm either.

Mountain-Man
06-04-2016, 10:43 AM
Pct tren makes me smell like vinegar

SC
06-04-2016, 11:07 AM
Pct tren makes me smell like vinegar

Ha! I'm not sure if that's what she smells or not. Smell right now seems to be pretty inconsistent.

Not much new to report. Swapping to adex today is really about it.

twisted
06-04-2016, 04:41 PM
Dude it's ridiculous. Hell, today my wife was doing DB flat bench and I was just the right spot to totally perv out. It could've become real uncomfortable real quick, even with black shorts, so I had to redirect my focus elsewhere. Like on lifting and stuff.

You should of sniff her vag while she had the weight up ...lmao ...tell her you couldnt resist her they like to hear that kinda shit hahahahahahaha .....

twisted
06-04-2016, 04:44 PM
Hahaha! Yeah, my wife is noticing a different type of "musk" being excreted by my body. She's not exactly a fan at the moment.

I know based on my previous experience, the Proviron certainly isn't helping things stay calm either.
What color is your piss :) ..no matter how much water I drink I still have copperish color pee and the scent is strong hahahaha .....its like toilet bowl cleaner :)

SC
06-04-2016, 10:23 PM
What color is your piss :) ..no matter how much water I drink I still have copperish color pee and the scent is strong hahahaha .....its like toilet bowl cleaner :)

Next time I get the opportunity I'm definitely gonna bury my head in her crotch at the gym. I don't know why I haven't done that in the first place! Well, maybe it's cause I'm always trying to figure out a way to teabag her. Last time I went for a chin-bagging and accidentally put my sweaty asshole right on her nose. Fuck that was funny.

In the morning it's fairly dark and very strong, but I just figured that was the drol. I'm usually at least 1.5 gallons a day and by the afternoon it's pretty clear and scent-less. Won't be cleaning any toilets with it, haha!!

twisted
06-04-2016, 11:37 PM
Next time I get the opportunity I'm definitely gonna bury my head in her crotch at the gym. I don't know why I haven't done that in the first place! Well, maybe it's cause I'm always trying to figure out a way to teabag her. Last time I went for a chin-bagging and accidentally put my sweaty asshole right on her nose. Fuck that was funny.

In the morning it's fairly dark and very strong, but I just figured that was the drol. I'm usually at least 1.5 gallons a day and by the afternoon it's pretty clear and scent-less. Won't be cleaning any toilets with it, haha!!

Haha I cant get into the tea bag thing haha but I love the smell of sweaty vag no need to even take off the yoga pants lmao .......

SC
06-05-2016, 12:02 AM
Haha I cant get into the tea bag thing haha but I love the smell of sweaty vag no need to even take off the yoga pants lmao .......

Tea bagging is more of a game to me. Though, not running HCG right now it's getting a bit dangerous when it comes to how close I need to get to her for a "point." Definitely cuts down on the ability to move quickly without accidentally smashing her.

twisted
06-05-2016, 12:26 AM
Lol...

Torcha
06-05-2016, 12:32 AM
Tea bagging is more of a game to me. Though, not running HCG right now it's getting a bit dangerous when it comes to how close I need to get to her for a "point." Definitely cuts down on the ability to move quickly without accidentally smashing her.

tea bagging aint no game...its a halftime ad break to stop mr happy from popping too soon...don't worry bout ya arse going to close..they love the chocolate fish...just don't fart.....

damn this thread is asking for some of my input!!! I shall restrain myself for now....but if my mrs is too sick to take my sexual deviational frustration...consider this thread fair game...

SC
06-05-2016, 12:39 AM
tea bagging aint no game...its a halftime ad break to stop mr happy from popping too soon...don't worry bout ya arse going to close..they love the chocolate fish...just don't fart.....

damn this thread is asking for some of my input!!! I shall restrain myself for now....but if my mrs is too sick to take my sexual deviational frustration...consider this thread fair game...

The game is that I try to get her not just at home, but pretty much anywhere if given the opportunity. And there are lots of opportunities at the gym. It's caused some people to laugh out loud. I'm sure others didn't find the humor in it though, cause there are just people out there that don't appreciate a good tea-bagging. I don't understand it at all.

Torcha
06-05-2016, 12:40 AM
Ah... yes...that is game i wil try... challenge accepted.....operation public tea bag will b launched

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Torcha
06-05-2016, 07:46 AM
first attempt fail in doc surgery.. more like a arse pie....

SC
06-05-2016, 03:18 PM
first attempt fail in doc surgery.. more like a arse pie....

Hahahaha! Yeah! You'll have that!

SC
06-06-2016, 04:14 AM
Staying consistently at around 228. Water weight looks to be gone, vascularity is back and has actually increased in my calves.

Legs today. Another brutal workout. Afterward had an opportunity to tea-bag the wife, but wasn't sure if I should as she was laying on the floor finishing abs. That's a long way down after leg day. Decided to go for it and successfully touched down on the forehead without accidentally sitting on her. Good day.

twisted
06-06-2016, 07:48 AM
Goodmorning time for some gainz :)

SC
06-06-2016, 03:38 PM
Thanks man! Shoulders today!

Update on the Tren train: last night was my first really rough night. Had a hard time sleeping and the sweating was pretty intense. Granted, my wife asked if I could not turn the temp down to 62 like I've been doing cause apparently I've been freezing her out, so I tried 68 as a compromise. Still, lots of sweat. I'm going to back off the ace to 30/day for the week and then probably cut it all together next week and see how it goes with the Enanthate.

SC
06-06-2016, 03:54 PM
I did just remember that I think part of my difficulty sleeping may have been caused by pinning .8ml of AP suspension in each bicep yesterday. They're pretty sore. Sore enough I took some ibuprofen in the middle of the night last night.

SC
06-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Cardio is really starting to get to me. Unless it's taken, I always do the stairclimber for 25 minutes on level 17 of 20. Yesterday I started off at 14 for the first couple minutes and then 16 for a couple minutes. I then decided I was just being a little bitch about it and took it back to 17 like normal. Brutal. Sweat everywhere. One weird thing though is that normally my heart rate is around 175 at that pace, but the last few days it's been closer to 165. Weird.

twisted
06-07-2016, 05:46 PM
Cardio is really starting to get to me. Unless it's taken, I always do the stairclimber for 25 minutes on level 17 of 20. Yesterday I started off at 14 for the first couple minutes and then 16 for a couple minutes. I then decided I was just being a little bitch about it and took it back to 17 like normal. Brutal. Sweat everywhere. One weird thing though is that normally my heart rate is around 175 at that pace, but the last few days it's been closer to 165. Weird.

That will be the tren lol....

SC
06-08-2016, 02:59 PM
Starting to get the night sweats a bit, so I'll be tapering the ace off even more to try to maintain the low sides as the Enanthate takes over.

I have the temperature set to where wifey is sleeping under two blankets. Our smaller dog gets under one of her blankets and our big dog decided it was just too fucking cold and he has opted to sleep in the living room.

Mountain-Man
06-08-2016, 06:27 PM
Gotta love and respect bi ep injections brother

SC
06-08-2016, 06:47 PM
Gotta love and respect bi ep injections brother

I did shoulders the day after pinning the biceps and back yesterday. It definitely put a new challenge into completing everything! Walking around like both of my arms are in casts, hahaha.

twisted
06-08-2016, 09:15 PM
Starting to get the night sweats a bit, so I'll be tapering the ace off even more to try to maintain the low sides as the Enanthate takes over.

I have the temperature set to where wifey is sleeping under two blankets. Our smaller dog gets under one of her blankets and our big dog decided it was just too fucking cold and he has opted to sleep in the living room.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

I did shoulders the day after pinning the biceps and back yesterday. It definitely put a new challenge into completing everything! Walking around like both of my arms are in casts, hahaha.

Wow you took the plunge and pinned biceps holey moley :baTKy7euDALvLAeX.jp

SC
06-08-2016, 09:20 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

Wow you took the plunge and pinned biceps holey moley :baTKy7euDALvLAeX.jp

I was thinkin "why not have a couple more sites available?" I'm not sure it was worth it. Pecs weren't terrible but biceps haven't been fun at all. Suspension was probably a poor choice for the first compound being stuck in them too, haha!

Mountain-Man
06-08-2016, 09:36 PM
Lol I love shoulders esp when u pull the pin out and u get a squirt about 3 feet long

SC
06-08-2016, 09:50 PM
Lol I love shoulders esp when u pull the pin out and u get a squirt about 3 feet long

Shoulders tend to be leakier than my other sites, but I'm not coordinated enough to Z-track with the same hand I'm using to pin. That said, I haven't had anything shoot out! I get all bummed out if a little oil leaks from a site, I can't imagine an eruption. What do you suppose is causing that?

twisted
06-08-2016, 10:33 PM
I was thinkin "why not have a couple more sites available?" I'm not sure it was worth it. Pecs weren't terrible but biceps haven't been fun at all. Suspension was probably a poor choice for the first compound being stuck in them too, haha!
Yeah maybe .5 or .75 ml of a low dosed long ester test may have been easier on you :)

Lmao isnt that the truth .....gotta love the squirt :)

SC
06-08-2016, 10:51 PM
Yeah maybe .5 or .75 ml of a low dosed long ester test may have been easier on you :)

Lmao isnt that the truth .....gotta love the squirt :)

That's what she said

twisted
06-10-2016, 01:26 AM
Hows your biceps feeling ...

jolter604
06-10-2016, 01:40 AM
I always front and back load prop
I call it front back and side to side .lmao

SC
06-10-2016, 02:00 AM
Hows your biceps feeling ...

Dude. I feel like such a bitch right now.

SC
06-10-2016, 02:05 AM
I always front and back load prop
I call it front back and side to side .lmao

Haha, nice.

If I were running test I would've planned on the prop from the start, but I wasn't sure how fast or how noticeably the short esters would kick in. Not sure if you caught up on the rest of the log or not, but I eventually decided to run it. Almost done with the second 10ml vial of the stuff at 100mg EOD. Can't even feel the prop in my glutes, but I know when I pin it in the quads and don't work them hard right after.

twisted
06-10-2016, 02:46 AM
Dude. I feel like such a bitch right now.

Take some motrin it should help some .....

SC
06-10-2016, 02:48 AM
Take some motrin it should help some .....

Thanks man, I'll give it a shot.

twisted
06-10-2016, 03:04 AM
Thanks man, I'll give it a shot.

I know its pretty intense , but move the arms get blood flow moving in the muscles its not good to let it settle ...I would imagine its just a virgin soreness and not an infection

SC
06-10-2016, 03:07 AM
I know its pretty intense , but move the arms get blood flow moving in the muscles its not good to let it settle ...I would imagine its just a virgin soreness and not an infection

Oh yeah, definitely just the virgin muscle effect. No infection signs of any kind. I did a bunch of slow chin-ups the day of injection and was hoping it would help, guess I should've just worked them harder. I think yesterday was probably the worst of it. Tomorrow is arm day. We'll see how it goes.

twisted
06-10-2016, 10:18 AM
Goodmorning hope those arms are feeling better just ease into arms today ......

SC
06-10-2016, 05:26 PM
Goodmorning hope those arms are feeling better just ease into arms today ......

Feeling much better this morning. I can straighten them! I'll still probably pop a few Motrins before the gym. Just in case.

Mountain-Man
06-10-2016, 06:16 PM
Feeling much better this morning. I can straighten them! I'll still probably pop a few Motrins before the gym. Just in case.
Gotta hate and love that arm pain at the same time

SC
06-10-2016, 06:59 PM
Gotta hate and love that arm pain at the same time

Yeah, it's definitely a love-hate thing. Maybe I'll throw the Sust in them on Sunday. Should be much more bearable than suspension, especially with what I've experienced so far.

Today is the last day of the 40mg/day anadrol. Besides the initial spike in water retention, which went away, I haven't noticed negative sides from the drol. Granted it was a lower dose.

Mountain-Man
06-10-2016, 08:34 PM
Yeah, it's definitely a love-hate thing. Maybe I'll throw the Sust in them on Sunday. Should be much more bearable than suspension, especially with what I've experienced so far.

Today is the last day of the 40mg/day anadrol. Besides the initial spike in water retention, which went away, I haven't noticed negative sides from the drol. Granted it was a lower dose.
Nice so there was no pip with the drol

SC
06-10-2016, 08:39 PM
Nice so there was no pip with the drol

Probably should've put that information in two posts. No pip with the PCT-Shop Sust.

I had oral anadrol. So now my only oral will be the Proviron.

SC
06-12-2016, 09:12 PM
I don't know what the deal is, but I'm lucky enough to still have yet to have any injection cough. Pinned 1ml of trenE, 1ml prop, and 1/2ml of Tren ace this morning into my glute. Also no night sweats and my demeanor has chilled out. I know I'm growing, so perhaps ~400mg Tren (and 50mg day Proviron) is the magic number for me.

SC
06-14-2016, 04:33 PM
Last night was probably the worst night I've had so far for insomnia. Part of it may have been not giving my mind a break before bedtime, as I was doing school right up to 1230 and then went straight to bed, so I'm laying in bed and was my brain was still running 100mph. Not much for night sweats still.

Cardio is still something I dread to do, but I'm able to push through the mental block and get it done on the same levels as before.

jolter604
06-14-2016, 04:37 PM
Last night was probably the worst night I've had so far for insomnia. Part of it may have been not giving my mind a break before bedtime, as I was doing school right up to 1230 and then went straight to bed, so I'm laying in bed and was my brain was still running 100mph. Not much for night sweats still.

Cardio is still something I dread to do, but I'm able to push through the mental block and get it done on the same levels as before.
Try popping a melatonin 5 mg a hour before bed .works for me

SC
06-14-2016, 04:38 PM
Try popping a melatonin 5 mg a hour before bed .works for me

Thanks buddy, I'll pick some up and give it a try.

twisted
06-14-2016, 06:22 PM

Thats the tren keepin you from sleepin I think you know that ....its weird cause when Im on tren and toss and turn all nite and watch sun come up ...I dont feel half bad tho .....try jolter suggestion

SC
06-14-2016, 06:25 PM
Thats the tren keepin you from sleepin I think you know that ....its weird cause when Im on tren and toss and turn all nite and watch sun come up ...I dont feel half bad tho .....try jolter suggestion

Yeah, I don't feel like I'm dragging or anything today. I was up at like, 5:30 this morning and considered just starting the day to see how I felt. Convinced myself to try going back to sleep, which of course just resulted in my laying in bed for the next little while.

twisted
06-14-2016, 07:05 PM
Yeah, I don't feel like I'm dragging or anything today. I was up at like, 5:30 this morning and considered just starting the day to see how I felt. Convinced myself to try going back to sleep, which of course just resulted in my laying in bed for the next little while.

Hahah

SC
06-15-2016, 03:00 PM
10mg Melatonin seemed to work quite well. Thanks for the suggestion!

twisted
06-16-2016, 08:30 AM
Goodmorning sir :)

SC
06-16-2016, 03:04 PM
Goodmorning sir :)

What's up twisted? Another good night of rest after taking melatonin. My wife took some yesterday as well and she was passed out like a drunk party girl all morning. It was crazy.

twisted
06-16-2016, 09:01 PM
What's up twisted? Another good night of rest after taking melatonin. My wife took some yesterday as well and she was passed out like a drunk party girl all morning. It was crazy.

Lmao ....

jolter604
06-16-2016, 09:05 PM
10mg Melatonin seemed to work quite well. Thanks for the suggestion!
Man I take 5 and wake up all drooly
Glad it worked for you

SC
06-22-2016, 09:31 PM
Little update-

Ran through the first vial of PCT Tren, and started running Ganabol Tren E. I had planned on doing this as an experiment anyway before the whole fiasco went down, just to clarify.

Mountain-Man
06-22-2016, 09:52 PM
Little update-

Ran through the first vial of PCT Tren, and started running Ganabol Tren E. I had planned on doing this as an experiment anyway before the whole fiasco went down, just to clarify.
That is a great idea brother thank u

SC
06-22-2016, 10:23 PM
That is a great idea brother thank u

Yeah, I'm curious if I will notice a difference. Should be fun.

twisted
06-23-2016, 08:21 AM
Goodmorning somethingclever :) ...time to make the donuts ....

jtip1810
06-23-2016, 12:25 PM
Morning brother, just catching up on your log looks good keep grinding.

SC
06-23-2016, 01:29 PM
Good morning gents. Time for some quick breakfast then it's off to the lab to get stabbed.

twisted
06-23-2016, 03:18 PM
Good morning gents. Time for some quick breakfast then it's off to the lab to get stabbed.

Oh you have a easy day I see lol......

SC
06-23-2016, 04:21 PM
Oh you have a easy day I see lol......

Haha! Well, it is a few hours drive (ride, in my case) to the nearest labcorp. But since I'm only doing a hormone panel at least I didn't need to fast. Last time we did a full panel and I was one grumpy sob the whole morning.

twisted
06-24-2016, 10:50 AM
Haha! Well, it is a few hours drive (ride, in my case) to the nearest labcorp. But since I'm only doing a hormone panel at least I didn't need to fast. Last time we did a full panel and I was one grumpy sob the whole morning.
So in approx. 3 days you should have results ....

goodmorning brother ....have a great weekend :)

jtip1810
06-24-2016, 12:25 PM
Morning bro, I agree on the fasting I'll be trying to hurt folks if I don't eat every 3 hrs lol. I hate this part as well though the waiting game.....

SC
06-24-2016, 01:21 PM
Morning guys.

20 mg melatonin seems to be my magic number for a great nights rest. Not waking up nearly as much.

Few observations-blood pressure is up on 400 mg Tren E/week. I'm sitting at 140/83, which is about 13 points higher than normal.

Cardio is still a bitch, but if I borrow my (atrophied) nuts from my wife I can still get it knocked out.

And finally, I'm gonna start running some vitamin B5 to help with this weird case of bicne. (Bicep acne) It's weird, I don't have excess acne anywhere else, just the regular pimple here and there, but my biceps started breaking out pretty bad. What makes it worse is that I can easily pick at them, no needless to say they look pretty fucking awful.

twisted
06-24-2016, 02:43 PM
Dont pick at the acne bro you can make it scar !! ...do alittle extra oxy wash and oxy wipe pads on your biceps !! That should help ya ......and hey nothin wrong with atrophied nuts lol.....

SC
06-24-2016, 03:12 PM
Dont pick at the acne bro you can make it scar !! ...do alittle extra oxy wash and oxy wipe pads on your biceps !! That should help ya ......and hey nothin wrong with atrophied nuts lol.....

It's hard to stop! I just look over and see a little thing that could pop. I mean, it'll look better if its just a red bump instead of a red and white bump, right? And then there's another, and another, and... It's a downward spiral.

Forgot to mention-still no Tren cough. **knocks on wood** Just did another ml of Ganabol E and everything was good.

twisted
06-25-2016, 09:38 AM
It's hard to stop! I just look over and see a little thing that could pop. I mean, it'll look better if its just a red bump instead of a red and white bump, right? And then there's another, and another, and... It's a downward spiral.

Forgot to mention-still no Tren cough. **knocks on wood** Just did another ml of Ganabol E and everything was good.
Lol...very true once you pop you cant stop lmao ...

goodmorning and time to make some donuts :)

SC
06-25-2016, 11:33 AM
Morning Twisted. Despite 20mg melatonin before bed, the insomnia was real last night. Feels like I never fell asleep at all. Should make for an interesting day today.

On a happier note, it's arm day.

jtip1810
06-25-2016, 02:20 PM
Morning bro, love arms day...Armageddon!!!

SC
06-25-2016, 02:54 PM
Just suspended some LMC Proviron, as I have one day left with the Bayer stuff I got from PCT. It'll be interesting to see if I can tell the difference.

twisted
06-25-2016, 05:38 PM
Morning Twisted. Despite 20mg melatonin before bed, the insomnia was real last night. Feels like I never fell asleep at all. Should make for an interesting day today.

On a happier note, it's arm day.
The good side of tren insomnia is I dont sleep much at all , but once Im up its like Energized and even tired lol....I just smashed arms :) ...kill it

Just suspended some LMC Proviron, as I have one day left with the Bayer stuff I got from PCT. It'll be interesting to see if I can tell the difference.

Oh I bet you will tell the difference , but increase your ugl raws dosage and it should be closer ...Im interested in your opinion on the thoughts of doin yiur own mixin .....is it really a nice savings over buyin it done already .....

SC
06-25-2016, 06:26 PM
The good side of tren insomnia is I dont sleep much at all , but once Im up its like Energized and even tired lol....I just smashed arms :) ...kill it

Oh I bet you will tell the difference , but increase your ugl raws dosage and it should be closer ...Im interested in your opinion on the thoughts of doin yiur own mixin .....is it really a nice savings over buyin it done already .....

I'll keep you posted my friend.

jtip1810
06-26-2016, 02:16 PM
Morning bro, about to hit the gym for quads!!!

SC
06-26-2016, 04:44 PM
Morning bro, about to hit the gym for quads!!!

Hell yeah. I'm hitting legs today too!

SC
06-27-2016, 05:34 AM
Just took my last Bayer Proviron. Will start the home-brew suspended Proviron from LMC tomorrow. I'll be using Twisted's recommendation and go just a little bit high on the dose. It should come out to around 70mg/day, assuming I would be getting all the product I put in there. There was some residual powder on the sides, and I measured out what I needed per dropper within a few ten-thousandths of a gram. So if I were to do exactly one 25mg ml morning and night it would come out low. (In hindsight I should've let it dry and then scraped it out to see how much was was wasted and account for it.) Next time I'll shoot high, and measure the residue.

jtip1810
06-27-2016, 12:47 PM
Morning brotha, new week to make gainz!

SC
06-27-2016, 01:06 PM
Morning brotha, new week to make gainz!

Morning bro! Shoulders today! And another ml of Ganabol Tren to top things off

jtip1810
06-27-2016, 01:12 PM
Morning bro! Shoulders today! And another ml of Ganabol Tren to top things off

Rest day for me bro, hey I got me some tren coming very soon I hope! Kill those shoulder big dawg!

SC
06-28-2016, 04:59 AM
Forgot to mention-Orasweet actually has a decent taste to it. Mixed it at 50/50 with distilled water (only did 25mg/ml) and it's not bad at all.

jtip1810
06-28-2016, 01:12 PM
Morning bro, time to grind!!!

twisted
06-28-2016, 03:37 PM
Hey brother goodmorning :) ....you hammerin away I hope :)

twisted
06-29-2016, 11:20 AM
Goodmorning somethingclever .....time to make thkse donuts ...;)

jolter604
06-29-2016, 12:08 PM
Any luck on that blood work?

jtip1810
06-29-2016, 12:10 PM
Morning bro, we got gainz to make today!

SC
06-29-2016, 01:07 PM
Good morning! Legs today for the win.

Has anybody had issues with suddenly itching when they get warm? Last few days have been kinda rough. Hell, it even happened to me riding a motorbike through town. Got hit with an itch attack. Thought I was gonna die.

SC
06-29-2016, 01:13 PM
Any luck on that blood work?

Yah mahn! I created a new thread for it, but I'll put it on here too. Good call.

Again, doses are:

600mg/week Sust
400mg/week Tren E
50mg/day Proviron
.5 adex EOD

Total test came out to 2454 on a reference range of 348-1197

Free test was >50 RR 8.7-25.2

E2 was 802 RR 7.6-42.6

Pinning their stuff since the end of May 2Xweek.

Blood was drawn three days after last pin

jolter604
06-29-2016, 02:46 PM
Yah mahn! I created a new thread for it, but I'll put it on here too. Good call.

Again, doses are:

600mg/week Sust
400mg/week Tren E
50mg/day Proviron
.5 adex EOD

E2 was 802 RR 7.6-42.6

Pinning their stuff since the end of April 2Xweek.

The e2 at 803 is from Tue tren for sure.

SC
06-30-2016, 01:47 AM
Whoops! Accidentally put end of April instead of end of May above. Edited to show the correct month.

jtip1810
06-30-2016, 02:25 AM

Again, doses are:

600mg/week Sust
400mg/week Tren E
50mg/day Proviron
.5 adex EOD

E2 was 802 RR 7.6-42.6

Pinning their stuff since the end of May 2Xweek.

Looks good to me bro!!!!

SC
06-30-2016, 02:31 AM
Thanks for feedback guys. I know we've had some issues with PCT, but so far from my experience I think the guy knows what he's doing on the brewing side of things. Still no pip from anything but the normal prop-induced annoyingness, and the rest of the vials all look the same as when I got them. Crystal clear, no signs of crashing. And now we have some good bloods.

I'll be sure to start a new thread when the rest of the winnings show up, which should be any day now.

jolter604
06-30-2016, 02:50 AM
Is it weird that when I read "prop is my favorite" I pictured like, a child depicted as a cartoon that almost creepily emphasized the word favorite? "Faaaaaavorite"

I'll do prop with test but was hoping I wouldn't need it with Sust. Lack of research on my part. Pretty sure it was Torcha that told me he still uses prop for the first little bit and recommended 100mg EOD.

Thanks for feedback guys. I know we've had some issues with PCT, but so far from my experience I think the guy knows what he's doing on the brewing side of things. Still no pip from anything but the normal prop-induced annoyingness, and the rest of the vials all look the same as when I got them. Crystal clear, no signs of crashing. And now we have some good bloods.

I'll be sure to start a new thread when the rest of the winnings show up, which should be any day now.
Yes I agree he has the brewing down to a science!

twisted
06-30-2016, 08:00 AM
Goodmorning somethingclever ...lets make some donuts broski :)

SC
06-30-2016, 08:16 AM
Goodmorning somethingclever ...lets make some donuts broski :)

Good evening! Just popped 20mg melatonin donuts and it's time for bed. Legs tomorrow. Or, well, today I guess.

twisted
06-30-2016, 09:02 AM
Good evening! Just popped 20mg melatonin donuts and it's time for bed. Legs tomorrow. Or, well, today I guess.

Rest up broski :)

jtip1810
06-30-2016, 12:29 PM

Well good morning and good night then bro lol...

SC
07-01-2016, 02:48 AM
Little update:

So I have been thinking this whole time (besides when I was transitioning from ace to Enanthate) that my temper has been pretty manageable. I get annoyed about stuff, but that's no different than normal. Anyway, had some things go down today, and it really got to me. And the other day I was riding my motorcycle, and there was a car swerving all over the road. Got up to the stoplight and this fucker was on his goddamn phone. I'm not sure what I would've normally done, as I've almost been hit many times by cars, but this time I was extremely close to getting off my bike and trying to grab his phone. It was all I could think about. Anyway, mentioning this to my wife, she told me that I'm definitely more aggressive on the Tren. Not to her, which is good, but to everything else that gets to me. If it gets to the point that I'm an ass to her, I'll lower the dose. So far so good on that point.

twisted
07-01-2016, 07:57 AM
Goodmorning brother .....thats the trens sir

jtip1810
07-01-2016, 12:43 PM
Morning bro, Tren will do that...I may or may not have gotten out of my wife's car in the middle of a busy highway and tried to pull a guy out of his truck because he honked at us...Tren right lol. The best part was about half way through I came to my senses and in my own head I was like wtf are you doing....the guy locked his doors and wouldn't get out...was not my best moment to say the least.

SC
07-01-2016, 01:07 PM
Morning bro, Tren will do that...I may or may not have gotten out of my wife's car in the middle of a busy highway and tried to pull a guy out of his truck because he honked at us...Tren right lol. The best part was about half way through I came to my senses and in my own head I was like wtf are you doing....the guy locked his doors and wouldn't get out...was not my best moment to say the least.

Haha! Yeah, I was just about to that point! Kept telling myself it didn't make any sense and at the very least I would just end up spending money that I could use for other things on a phone. And of course, bike always loses in the bike vs car scenario.

Runfromsafety
07-01-2016, 01:15 PM
Little update:

So I have been thinking this whole time (besides when I was transitioning from ace to Enanthate) that my temper has been pretty manageable. I get annoyed about stuff, but that's no different than normal. Anyway, had some things go down today, and it really got to me. And the other day I was riding my motorcycle, and there was a car swerving all over the road. Got up to the stoplight and this fucker was on his goddamn phone. I'm not sure what I would've normally done, as I've almost been hit many times by cars, but this time I was extremely close to getting off my bike and trying to grab his phone. It was all I could think about. Anyway, mentioning this to my wife, she told me that I'm definitely more aggressive on the Tren. Not to her, which is good, but to everything else that gets to me. If it gets to the point that I'm an ass to her, I'll lower the dose. So far so good on that point.
I think that's a reasonable response, the guy on the phone is lucky he didn't get pulled out of the car & get his ass beat! No respect for your life, why so he can make a worthless phone call five minutes sooner? F him! Well you're the better man for not sending him to the hospital but it's amazing to me how some people are on the road. Anyway, you have my respect for not cracking his head open like a watermelon.

SC
07-01-2016, 03:03 PM
I think that's a reasonable response, the guy on the phone is lucky he didn't get pulled out of the car & get his ass beat! No respect for your life, why so he can make a worthless phone call five minutes sooner? F him! Well you're the better man for not sending him to the hospital but it's amazing to me how some people are on the road. Anyway, you have my respect for not cracking his head open like a watermelon.

I've been riding on the street for 15 years or so, right about the time texting started to become a thing. But it wasn't really until everyone and their fucking dog got a smartphone that I noticed people staring at their phone while driving, swerving all over the goddamn place. You've always had to be particularly defensive on a bike, but now it seems like getting hit is going to happen every time one takes the bike out. It's nuts!

But yeah, I had to seriously talk myself down. Thinking rationally about it now, grabbing his phone and throwing the fucking thing wouldn't have done anything, and it seems like people start recording shit anytime something abnormal happens. I guarantee someone would whip out their phone if someone got off their bike in the middle of traffic and approached a car, haha! There would be no escaping all the video evidence of the big guy on a bike starting a fight with a fat fuck in the middle of the road.

twisted
07-01-2016, 04:22 PM
I've been riding on the street for 15 years or so, right about the time texting started to become a thing. But it wasn't really until everyone and their fucking dog got a smartphone that I noticed people staring at their phone while driving, swerving all over the goddamn place. You've always had to be particularly defensive on a bike, but now it seems like getting hit is going to happen every time one takes the bike out. It's nuts!

But yeah, I had to seriously talk myself down. Thinking rationally about it now, grabbing his phone and throwing the fucking thing wouldn't have done anything, and it seems like people start recording shit anytime something abnormal happens. I guarantee someone would whip out their phone if someone got off their bike in the middle of traffic and approached a car, haha! There would be no escaping all the video evidence of the big guy on a bike starting a fight with a fat fuck in the middle of the road.

Yea everyons is videoing now adays ....but Im that guy that would punch fat ass in the belly and whoever was videoing I take there phone punch them in the face and end up in high speed police chase ....then I would need bail money :(

twisted
07-02-2016, 10:47 AM
Goodmorning somethingclever ....a new day for new gainz ...:)

jtip1810
07-02-2016, 12:34 PM
Yea everyons is videoing now adays ....but Im that guy that would punch fat ass in the belly and whoever was videoing I take there phone punch them in the face and end up in high speed police chase ....then I would need bail money :(

Real world problems when you run to much tren lmao....

jtip1810
07-02-2016, 12:35 PM
Morning big dawg, hope your calmer today and making some progress this week.

SC
07-02-2016, 01:38 PM
Morning gents! Trensomnia does have me a bit calmer this morning. Sometimes the melatonin helps, and other times it doesn't do shit. Last night was a shit night. Got around four hours of restless sleep, but I guess I can't complain too much as I don't have night sweats and I still haven't had any bouts of Tren cough.

Had a slight "episode" yesterday. We're in the parking lot of the grocery store and it was crazy-busy. As we're driving around looking for a spot, we randomly pull up to a car that is blocking all traffic, and there were a couple cars behind them. So I obviously have to stop, annoyed but not pissed, thinking this car is probably just letting someone back out so they can get a spot. After a few moments we realized that there was no car backing out, and this car was just sitting there and there were now several cars all stuck in place. I start to wonder if they're broken down and need a push, so I put the truck in park and start to get out. Wifey remembers my new urges of smashing motorists phones and tells me to calm down and get back in the truck. Looking back I should've mentioned my intentions of helping this person before getting out. Anyway, I immediately went super-defensive thinking she was being irrational and snapped at her that I was going to see if they needed a push. Of course, now I am pissed off and I leave the truck to go help and this bitch is just sitting there. When I asked if everything was all right she flips out saying how she's waiting on a spot and she's gonna get a spot cause she's been looking all over the parking lot. "FUCKKKKKK!!!!!!" I tried to remain polite when pointing out that there were no cars backing out at that time to where she could even get a spot, and that there were cars backed up almost to the entrance due to her just sitting there. Jesus do I not understand the decisions people justify in their head. She ended up driving off and I headed back to my truck, getting a thumbs up and waves from the young women in front of us, haha. Get back to the truck and my wife was visibly upset, as we literally do not fight. In ten years I have never raised my voice at her, until yesterday. Fucking stupid. I chatted with twisted about it and we agreed that we're gonna lower the Tren a bit. Gains are cool and all, but not at the sake of my marriage.

twisted
07-03-2016, 10:09 AM
Deep breathes brother deeo breathes .....today is a new day .....take negative energy and use it in gym ....:) ....btw goodmorning :)

jtip1810
07-03-2016, 01:25 PM
Morning bro, yeah twisted is good at taking you down when needed. Lower that dose bro it's not worth it...I've been there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jolter604
07-03-2016, 01:54 PM
Morning gents! Trensomnia does have me a bit calmer this morning. Sometimes the melatonin helps, and other times it doesn't do shit. Last night was a shit night. Got around four hours of restless sleep, but I guess I can't complain too much as I don't have night sweats and I still haven't had any bouts of Tren cough.

Had a slight "episode" yesterday. We're in the parking lot of the grocery store and it was crazy-busy. As we're driving around looking for a spot, we randomly pull up to a car that is blocking all traffic, and there were a couple cars behind them. So I obviously have to stop, annoyed but not pissed, thinking this car is probably just letting someone back out so they can get a spot. After a few moments we realized that there was no car backing out, and this car was just sitting there and there were now several cars all stuck in place. I start to wonder if they're broken down and need a push, so I put the truck in park and start to get out. Wifey remembers my new urges of smashing motorists phones and tells me to calm down and get back in the truck. Looking back I should've mentioned my intentions of helping this person before getting out. Anyway, I immediately went super-defensive thinking she was being irrational and snapped at her that I was going to see if they needed a push. Of course, now I am pissed off and I leave the truck to go help and this bitch is just sitting there. When I asked if everything was all right she flips out saying how she's waiting on a spot and she's gonna get a spot cause she's been looking all over the parking lot. "FUCKKKKKK!!!!!!" I tried to remain polite when pointing out that there were no cars backing out at that time to where she could even get a spot, and that there were cars backed up almost to the entrance due to her just sitting there. Jesus do I not understand the decisions people justify in their head. She ended up driving off and I headed back to my truck, getting a thumbs up and waves from the young women in front of us, haha. Get back to the truck and my wife was visibly upset, as we literally do not fight. In ten years I have never raised my voice at her, until yesterday. Fucking stupid. I chatted with twisted about it and we agreed that we're gonna lower the Tren a bit. Gains are cool and all, but not at the sake of my marriage.
Hey bro u live in LA?sounds like Cali

SC
07-03-2016, 03:11 PM
Deep breathes brother deeo breathes .....today is a new day .....take negative energy and use it in gym ....:) ....btw goodmorning :)

Morning bro, yeah twisted is good at taking you down when needed. Lower that dose bro it's not worth it...I've been there as well.

Thanks guys. And good morning!

Slept wonderfully last night! So refreshing.

Armageddon today. Effin-A!

SC
07-03-2016, 03:12 PM
Hey bro u live in LA?sounds like Cali

My guns would probably turn on me and do me a favor by shooting myself in the face if I lived in LA. Waaaaaaaaay too many people.

twisted
07-03-2016, 03:16 PM
Thanks guys. And good morning!

Slept wonderfully last night! So refreshing.

Armageddon today. Effin-A!

Isnt great to get a GOOD nites sleep :) ....now go chase those gains ;)

SC
07-03-2016, 03:17 PM
Isnt great to get a GOOD nites sleep :) ....now go chase those gains ;)

It certainly makes you appreciate being able to sleep without tossing and turning all night.

twisted
07-03-2016, 03:22 PM
It certainly makes you appreciate being able to sleep without tossing and turning all night.

I love naps OMG! nice 45min nap is just what the dr ordered ;)

SC
07-03-2016, 03:23 PM
I love naps OMG! nice 45min nap is just what the dr ordered ;)

And if they accidentally turn into a two hour nap, ooooops. Oh well.

twisted
07-03-2016, 07:08 PM
And if they accidentally turn into a two hour nap, ooooops. Oh well.

Lol....Im closin my eyes rite now for the nap ;)

SC
07-04-2016, 12:44 AM
Update for the actual log, haha.

Weighed in at 233 today. I've been told that it appears I have become leaner (and I have noticed my shoulders striations are more defined while lifting) in the last little bit, so everything definitely seems to be working together nicely.

twisted
07-04-2016, 09:48 AM
Goodmorning sc Happy 4th .....;)

SC
07-05-2016, 05:01 AM
Goodmorning sc Happy 4th .....;)

Thanks brother, and the same to you.

To celebrate the fourth, I started the EQ today at 600mg/week split into two injections. Take that, England.

Gonna be stretching this cycle out to 20 weeks as long as I'm feeling good and the labs hold up.

twisted
07-05-2016, 08:25 AM
Sweet ....

goodmorning broski :)

jtip1810
07-05-2016, 02:31 PM
Thanks brother, and the same to you.

To celebrate the fourth, I started the EQ today at 600mg/week split into two injections. Take that, England.

Gonna be stretching this cycle out to 20 weeks as long as I'm feeling good and the labs hold up.

Morning SC, hey I loved EQ bro but I couldn't stop eating on it and gained a lil to much fat last time around...I'd like to try it with some tren mixed in as well to offset the way tren messes up my appetite. Glad to see your gonna run labs during a longer cycle...very smart move and one that to many guys do not make.

SC
07-05-2016, 05:34 PM
Sweet ....

goodmorning broski :)

**Yawn** Mornin!

SC
07-05-2016, 05:38 PM
Morning SC, hey I loved EQ bro but I couldn't stop eating on it and gained a lil to much fat last time around...I'd like to try it with some tren mixed in as well to offset the way tren messes up my appetite. Glad to see your gonna run labs during a longer cycle...very smart move and one that to many guys do not make.

I have noticed it's been harder to hit my numbers on Tren. I feel like I'm force-feeding myself to make it happen. Hoping the EQ helps, like you said.

Thanks for the props on the labs. Pretty cheap way to make sure you're not messing yourself up if you ask me.

twisted
07-05-2016, 09:06 PM
**Yawn** Mornin!

Hahaha ....

twisted
07-06-2016, 08:24 AM
Goodmorning somethingclever ...;)

jtip1810
07-06-2016, 12:25 PM
Morning SC, what's on the gym check list today?

SC
07-06-2016, 03:48 PM
Morning SC, what's on the gym check list today?

Legs legs legs to oblivion. Those two minute sets on the leg press wipe me out.

SC
07-06-2016, 03:50 PM
Goodmorning somethingclever ...;)

Morning bro! Time to make some donuts. And by make donuts I mean get injected with a bunch of hormones.

twisted
07-06-2016, 04:05 PM
Morning bro! Time to make some donuts. And by make donuts I mean get injected with a bunch of hormones.

Lol....tonite is pin time for me :( ....

SC
07-06-2016, 04:06 PM
Lol....tonite is pin time for me :( ....

Now that I'm not doing it everyday with ace, I'm back to looking forward to pinning again. It's weird. I know.

twisted
07-07-2016, 11:10 AM
Now that I'm not doing it everyday with ace, I'm back to looking forward to pinning again. It's weird. I know.

Gotta love less pinning hahaha

goodmorning broski ....new day new gainz ;)

jtip1810
07-07-2016, 01:28 PM
Morning SC, rest day for me bro!

SC
07-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Morning guys! Strength is definitely up. Busted out reps with squats yesterday that I've never done before. I'm very happy about that. Gonna hit chest today.

twisted
07-07-2016, 02:23 PM
Morning guys! Strength is definitely up. Busted out reps with squats yesterday that I've never done before. I'm very happy about that. Gonna hit chest today.

Dat a boy ;)

twisted
07-08-2016, 10:50 AM
Goodmorning sc .:) ....may the gains gods smile down on you ;)

jtip1810
07-08-2016, 12:30 PM
Morning SC, sound like your on the gain train to me bro....strength up usually means added mass!

SC
07-08-2016, 05:54 PM
Morning guys. I've been pretty consistently weighing in at 233. Usually it fluctuates about five pounds but I'm feeling pretty good about this increase.

I think you're on to something Jtip. Got some stretch marks on my quads. Fuck yeah.

twisted
07-09-2016, 12:19 PM
Goodmorning SC .....new day new gainz :)

jtip1810
07-09-2016, 12:37 PM
Morning SC, rise and grind!

SC
07-09-2016, 02:21 PM
Good morning my bros. Definitely a coffee/energy drink day. One thing I'm starting to notice as a reoccurring pattern with Tren is my dreams are pretty fookin weird. I'll dream about the details of something like a school assignment I just did, and then all the possible scenarios on whether I truly did it or not, and then if I screwed it up or nailed it perfectly. And these dreams seem incredibly real.

twisted
07-10-2016, 02:15 AM
Good morning my bros. Definitely a coffee/energy drink day. One thing I'm starting to notice as a reoccurring pattern with Tren is my dreams are pretty fookin weird. I'll dream about the details of something like a school assignment I just did, and then all the possible scenarios on whether I truly did it or not, and then if I screwed it up or nailed it perfectly. And these dreams seem incredibly real.

Oh yeah that trenz foresure ....you should consider yourself lucky cause some of the dreams guys have are bad dreams like the one your tryin to get away and cant move .....

SC
07-10-2016, 02:18 AM
Oh yeah that trenz foresure ....you should consider yourself lucky cause some of the dreams guys have are bad dreams like the one your tryin to get away and cant move .....

I'm definitely considering myself fortunate with Tren so far. I've used three different sources and my responses have been the same. Granted, it's a low dose compared to what others run, but I'm okay with that.

twisted
07-10-2016, 02:26 AM
I'm definitely considering myself fortunate with Tren so far. I've used three different sources and my responses have been the same. Granted, it's a low dose compared to what others run, but I'm okay with that.

Forget what others run brother ....there tolerance and response is different than ours ....shit jtip was tellin me his var dose and I take half that haha .....

jtip1810
07-10-2016, 02:28 AM
Forget what others run brother ....there tolerance and response is different than ours ....shit jtip was tellin me his var dose and I take half that haha .....

Lmao...hey I don't run high tren either, I know my limits or lack there of [emoji6]. For the record 80mg of var is awesome [emoji1320]

twisted
07-10-2016, 02:30 AM
Lmao...hey I don't run high tren either, I know my limits or lack there of [emoji6]. For the record 80mg of var is awesome [emoji1320]

See I take 50ish mg and the pump is awesome and spasms are wicked ...now dbol I can run high I love that shit lol....

SC
07-10-2016, 02:30 AM

I ran Var at 50mg/day and fell in love with the stuff. Pretty sure I wouldn't be able to do more than one set of calve work if I took anymore though, haha!

Definitely agree on not worrying about others running high amounts. I think I've found a really happy medium between getting all the benefits of the stuff while keeping the negatives to a minimum or out of the picture. If that means it takes an extra three months for the same result, (not to say that will happen) I'll take it.

SC
07-10-2016, 02:32 AM
Just noticed "PCT-Shop" has been dropped from the title of this log... A decision must have been made.

twisted
07-10-2016, 02:43 AM
I ran Var at 50mg/day and fell in love with the stuff. Pretty sure I wouldn't be able to do more than one set of calve work if I took anymore though, haha!

Definitely agree on not worrying about others running high amounts. I think I've found a really happy medium between getting all the benefits of the stuff while keeping the negatives to a minimum or out of the picture. If that means it takes an extra three months for the same result, (not to say that will happen) I'll take it.
Hey taurine should help with var pumps/ spasms ....and hey tren is better at low doses imo ...trust we all found that out the hard way lol ...

Just noticed "PCT-Shop" has been dropped from the title of this log... A decision must have been made.

I didnt notice that ...

jtip1810
07-10-2016, 01:00 PM
Morning bro, rise and grind!!!

Dont wanna be old
07-10-2016, 01:08 PM
Good Morning friend .
Checking out your Var conversation .
Cheers
DWBO

twisted
07-10-2016, 01:17 PM
Goodmorning sc I slept in today :) ....lets rock and roll ....

SC
07-10-2016, 01:48 PM
Good Morning friend .
Checking out your Var conversation .
Cheers
DWBO

Thanks for stopping in!

Any input?

SC
07-10-2016, 01:49 PM
Goodmorning sc I slept in today :) ....lets rock and roll ....

Let's rock n roll indeed.

SC
07-10-2016, 01:51 PM

Morning! Technically a rest day, but I think I'm gonna hit legs again. Been getting pretty busy lately, so I'll take advantage of days when I have the opportunity.

twisted
07-11-2016, 08:19 AM
Goodmorning sc ...Im headed to gym woo hoo ;)

jtip1810
07-11-2016, 12:37 PM
Morning SC, new week to chase them gainz!

SC
07-11-2016, 03:37 PM
Morning guys. Starting the week off with shoulders. Makin gains!

twisted
07-12-2016, 01:36 AM
Morning guys. Starting the week off with shoulders. Makin gains!

Dat a boy ......:sonic121:

twisted
07-12-2016, 08:04 AM
Goodmorning SC ....lets make some gainz today brother ;)

SC
07-12-2016, 01:26 PM
Goodmorning SC ....lets make some gainz today brother ;)

Morning!

Gonna hit legs again today.

twisted
07-12-2016, 01:54 PM
Morning!

Gonna hit legs again today.

Hats off to ya broski you hammer those legs :)

jtip1810
07-12-2016, 02:25 PM
Morning SC, getting ready to bast out arms today!

twisted
07-13-2016, 12:57 PM
Top of the morning to ya SC ;) ...

SC
07-13-2016, 02:41 PM
Morning guys! I'll be blasting chest during Jtip's armegeddon today. Bruce Willis, save us all.

twisted
07-14-2016, 11:30 AM
Goodmorning SC ..... how was that chest workout ;)

jtip1810
07-14-2016, 12:22 PM
Morning SC, rest day for me big dawg.

SC
07-14-2016, 03:00 PM
Goodmorning SC ..... how was that chest workout ;)

Getting better and better. My lanky ass is putting up relatively big numbers.

SC
07-14-2016, 03:06 PM
Morning SC, rest day for me big dawg.

Rest for growth!

twisted
07-15-2016, 08:02 AM
Morning broski ....new day new gainz :)

SC
07-15-2016, 08:11 AM
Morning broski ....new day new gainz :)

Yes sir!!!!

jtip1810
07-15-2016, 12:29 PM
Morning SC...another flex Friday!!!!

SC
07-15-2016, 04:11 PM
Morning SC...another flex Friday!!!!

Gonna bust out some squats and then hit arms.

Speaking of arms, my biceps are up almost, almost, a half inch so far from this cycle. I'm literally just under 1/8th of an inch away. I should measure them when I have a pump...

twisted
07-16-2016, 09:39 AM
Gonna bust out some squats and then hit arms.

Speaking of arms, my biceps are up almost, almost, a half inch so far from this cycle. I'm literally just under 1/8th of an inch away. I should measure them when I have a pump...

Goodmorning sc ......time to make the donuts brother

Bro I always measure my arms pumped and flexed.....:)

jtip1810
07-16-2016, 12:54 PM
Morning bro, rise and grind!

SC
07-16-2016, 04:16 PM
Goodmorning sc ......time to make the donuts brother

Bro I always measure my arms pumped and flexed.....:)

Maybe I should start doing that!

SC
07-16-2016, 04:17 PM
Morning bro, rise and grind!

Mornin! Legs again today.

jtip1810
07-16-2016, 04:21 PM

Damn bro you do legs more than I do lol.

SC
07-16-2016, 04:24 PM

Haha! Tryin to get them wheels! I really don't want to be the upside-down-triangle-guy. Plus, I like squatting.

jtip1810
07-16-2016, 04:26 PM
Haha! Tryin to get them wheels! I really don't want to be the upside-down-triangle-guy. Plus, I like squatting.

I'm trying myself but genetics is holding my wheels progress back I think...they just don't grow.

SC
07-16-2016, 04:29 PM
I'm trying myself but genetics is holding my wheels progress back I think...they just don't grow.

I know the feels. Damn calves. Being pretty tall also kinda hurts the process too since the muscle is spread across more distance. But! What else can you do? Oh yeah, steroids. I guess there's that. Check[emoji736]

jtip1810
07-16-2016, 04:30 PM
I know the feels. Damn calves. Being pretty tall also kinda hurts the process too since the muscle is spread across more distance. But! What else can you do? Oh yeah, steroids. I guess there's that. Check[emoji736]

Lmao...add to that Hgh...winning!!!!

SC
07-16-2016, 04:31 PM
Lmao...add to that Hgh...winning!!!!

One day. One day.

twisted
07-17-2016, 12:11 AM

He hits legs like crazy lol.....

twisted
07-17-2016, 09:37 AM
Goodmorning sc ...new day new gainz ;)

jtip1810
07-17-2016, 01:09 PM

SC
07-17-2016, 01:10 PM
Goodmorning sc ...new day new gainz ;)

Morning bro! Gonna hit shoulders today. And I just might have enough time to take the mountain bike out to see how resilient my instinct for self preservation is.

twisted
07-17-2016, 01:27 PM
Morning bro! Gonna hit shoulders today. And I just might have enough time to take the mountain bike out to see how resilient my instinct for self preservation is.

Lol......I just had a pretty good back session

SC
07-17-2016, 01:28 PM
Lol......I just had a pretty good back session

Very nice. Get that taper!

SC
07-17-2016, 01:29 PM

Good morning Jtip!

twisted
07-17-2016, 01:35 PM
Very nice. Get that taper!

Im lackin in lats and pecs , so I gotta throw some extra exercises there ..:( ....

SC
07-17-2016, 01:36 PM
Im lackin in lats and pecs , so I gotta throw some extra exercises there ..:( ....

Just never good enough [emoji22][emoji6]

SC
07-17-2016, 07:51 PM
Just got back from a couple hours of riding. I was definitely worried about my Tren cardio, especially since last time I kinda really got my ass kicked on the uphill sections. Rather than dropping down to the small ring up front for the hills and pedaling frantically while barely moving, a thought occurred to me to try something different.

Since I'm definitely feeling much stronger with this Tren/Sust/EQ/Proviron combo, I decided to leave my front selection on the big ring, making it much more difficult to pedal. The idea was that I could just torque myself along with strength and try keeping the heart rate down. IT WORKED! And it was kinda funny cause the other peeps were doing almost twice the amount of pedaling to cover the same distance. Oh, my quads were pretty pumped up afterward too, so that was fun.

In conclusion, Tren allows me to be a fucking diesel. I'm limited to a low-rpm, but have torque available for days, haha!

(And yes, I do look out of place amongst the 140-160 pound cyclists. Apparently "heavy" to the mountain biking community is someone that weighs 175.[emoji6])

twisted
07-17-2016, 08:27 PM
Just got back from a couple hours of riding. I was definitely worried about my Tren cardio, especially since last time I kinda really got my ass kicked on the uphill sections. Rather than dropping down to the small ring up front for the hills and pedaling frantically while barely moving, a thought occurred to me to try something different.

Since I'm definitely feeling much stronger with this Tren/Sust/EQ/Proviron combo, I decided to leave my front selection on the big ring, making it much more difficult to pedal. The idea was that I could just torque myself along with strength and try keeping the heart rate down. IT WORKED! And it was kinda funny cause the other peeps were doing almost twice the amount of pedaling to cover the same distance. Oh, my quads were pretty pumped up afterward too, so that was fun.

In conclusion, Tren allows me to be a fucking diesel. I'm limited to a low-rpm, but have torque available for days, haha!

(And yes, I do look out of place amongst the 140-160 pound cyclists. Apparently "heavy" to the mountain biking community is someone that weighs 175.[emoji6])

Lmao that tren definitely gave you "torque" .....your a bit heavy for the cyclist situation haha doesnt mean you cant cycle tho :)

SC
07-17-2016, 08:32 PM
Lmao that tren definitely gave you "torque" .....your a bit heavy for the cyclist situation haha doesnt mean you cant cycle tho :)

Yeah, I definitely get moving on the downhill stuff though! Poor bike goes through most/all of its 6" of travel pretty much every time I ride it though. And I've got everything pumped up as much as I feel comfortable with! Gains come before biking though, so it's all good.

twisted
07-18-2016, 11:46 AM
Morning SC ....beginning of new week is here ;)

jtip1810
07-18-2016, 12:33 PM
Morning SC, your not making me look forward to starting tren in a few weeks lol.