PDA

View Full Version : Bored and wana once over my blood test?

ilfirin
05-16-2016, 02:16 PM
Hey guys, just got my lab results back today after a week of waiting. Very happy to see near 5K result for total testosterone. A couple things concerning me though:

1) HDL is low
2) Hematocrit is high
3) LH is almost non existent, but I have been taking HCG 250iu 2x per week
4) Estradiol, I'm taking 12.5mg aromasin ED, I have 20mg aromasin too, maybe I should switch to them?

This is my first cycle and first time getting bloods done so any help would be appreciated, trying to do this right and stay healthy across the board. Thanks.

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8456&stc=1
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8457&stc=1

SC
05-16-2016, 04:42 PM
How long have you been on? Nice test levels!

I'm not claiming to be an authority on the matter, just throwing out some of what I've learned so far between the vets here and my TRT doc. (He knows I cycle and has been very helpful in my trying to stay healthy while doing so)

Those lipids don't look all that bad. Using a lipid supplement like LipidStabil or red yeast rice will help if you're concerned. My doc wasn't going to get lipids pulled about a month after I finished my last cycle, said they wouldn't drop that fast. But since I was paying for it (or at least my insurance was) I insisted just to see. Using the LipidStabil my cholesterol was back to pre-cycle levels in about five weeks. He was surprised.

Are you taking fish oil? 4g per day can help thin the blood out a bit, or you could donate.

In my opinion, your estrogen looks awesome. (Mine was at 86 and I had no visible signs of high estrogen. Still, much higher than would be preferred. I "managed" it with letro and ended up crashing it. Don't do that. It sucks. Aromasin is supposed to be much easier to manage though) If you're getting bloods pulled again it would be interesting to see the difference if you did up the aromasin.

Good job on staying healthy and getting your bloods done man. I'm looking forward to what others say.

ilfirin
05-16-2016, 05:03 PM
Thanks for the input. The blood was drawn at the beginning of week 6, I'm on week 7 right now.

I'm currently on:
300mg test e 2x per week
250iu hcg 2x per week
12.5mg aromasin ED

The gear is all from The Dictator Line 2
The 20mg aromasin that I may switch to is from Genotec

At the moment I'm not regularly taking fish oil, I got a free bottle I grab from when I think about it. And I drink 6 whole eggs every morning, which is the reason I wanted my lipids checked. I'm thinking of donating blood, would mid-cycle be an optimal time to do that?

If anyone else is curious what increasing my dose of aromasin from 12.5mg to 20mg a day would do, I could do that and get blood again in 2 or 3 weeks.

SC
05-16-2016, 05:11 PM
Your lipids definitely look way better than mine did at around the same time. I was on 500 testE/week and 50mg Anavar/day. Cholesterol is a rough one for me anyway, even before starting my cycle my levels were just barely at the acceptable range for being good.

How long you running this?

ilfirin
05-16-2016, 05:22 PM
Was planning on 14 weeks, may extend to 16 weeks though if I'm still getting good gains.

Loose Cannon
05-16-2016, 05:39 PM
if it doesn't say high or low its normal. everything that should say low, says low. everything that should say high, is high lol. estrogen is right where it should be, most importantly. keep that AI dose right where it is now. maybe even a tiny tiny bit less AI for a little more gains. i find my sweet spot at 50.

ilfirin
05-16-2016, 07:09 PM
Thanks loose cannon. I know 30 is good, I'm just trying to find my sweet spot. I was under the impression it would be in the 20-30 range, but if you claim yours is 50 and somethingclever was in the 80's with no visible sides, I think I will stay where I am at. Thanks guys

SC
05-16-2016, 07:19 PM
Thanks loose cannon. I know 30 is good, I'm just trying to find my sweet spot. I was under the impression it would be in the 20-30 range, but if you claim yours is 50 and somethingclever was in the 80's with no visible sides, I think I will stay where I am at. Thanks guys

Just for informational purposes-

While I didn't have visible sides, high estrogen in men can still be harmful to our long term health. The doc didn't seem super-worried about the 80's for the relatively short time it would be there, he just said he'd prefer it to be in the 20's.

Keep us posted on your progress!!!

bobhead
05-17-2016, 05:50 AM
Your bloods are good. Drop the hcg and blast it before pct.

Thappy
05-17-2016, 05:58 AM
They are great blood results.

The main thing is your LH and FSH are you using pharma HCG or generic. Did you get it from the chemist your self? Id be questioning its legitimacy.

Also the E2 is fine with the ratio to test levels. I would keep the AI dose the same if you are not experiencing any gyno sides. Most people will find they feel and operate a lot better with a bit of estrogen floating around.

ilfirin
05-17-2016, 01:06 PM
The HCG is Livzon brand. I did some searching around though and it seems like HCG will make LH show up low on blood tests. Not exactly sure why though I thought it would make that number high.

Thappy
05-17-2016, 01:51 PM
Edit the name of where you got it bro,

hcg mg is very fragile compound in regards to temp and storage also reconsitition.

easy way to test is squirts a drop out he vial on a pregnancy test if it comes up pregnant it's real

some people react differently to hcg aka not as well as others too.

one thing I know is sponsors on the board pride them selves on their product so do the test and if poor result pm them mad I'm sure you eill get sorted or an arrangement can be made.

ilfirin
05-17-2016, 02:43 PM
I don't think those are bad results is what I'm saying but I edited it out anyway. Good idea with the pregnancy test. Does anyone else know if LH should show up low while using HCG?

bobhead
05-17-2016, 04:29 PM
No hcg will not change lh when your on cycle. You don't need it for test only cycle.

bobhead
05-17-2016, 04:38 PM
Hcg mimicks lh.

Stevenjones
08-13-2016, 07:55 PM
Nice post...