PDA

View Full Version : What is my coach thinking?

Swolenone
05-18-2016, 11:10 PM
I train with an IFBB professional. For the sake of anonymity I wont disclose his name, (NO he has never been a Mr. O, or even cracked top 5 but he has his pro card)

Currently I eat about 21 ounces of COOKED Chicken, 8 oz of COOKED BEEF 12 egg whites in the morning, 9 at night two 8oz potatoes a day and 1 cup of oats a day- with leafy greens in the evening.

He told me the cycle he wants me to begin is:
Masteron E
EQ
Test C
Anavar.

He hasnt given me doses yet, but I'm thinking a recomp with those compounds and that much gear?

TheDictator
05-19-2016, 08:55 PM
I train with an IFBB professional. For the sake of anonymity I wont disclose his name, (NO he has never been a Mr. O, or even cracked top 5 but he has his pro card)

Currently I eat about 21 ounces of COOKED Chicken, 8 oz of COOKED BEEF 12 egg whites in the morning, 9 at night two 8oz potatoes a day and 1 cup of oats a day- with leafy greens in the evening.

Masteron E
EQ
Test C
Anavar.

He hasnt given me doses yet, but I'm thinking a recomp with those compounds and that much gear?

I think you may have meant to post this in a different section unless you were planning to order from us and wanted our advice? Either way the compounds look pretty decent and normal to run together. Dose will be the factor as well as your experience,etc... Good luck.

bulk_cut
05-19-2016, 11:22 PM
I have a friend who's training for a show and using a coach also and his guy has him on pretty much the same diet and compounds except he's using Masteron instead of the Var. All I can say is the coaches must know what they're doing!

Swolenone
05-20-2016, 06:13 AM
Dictator! I am sorry this is completely in the wrong forum! I posted this when I was so tired. I apologize- although I do order from you all. Sorry brother. Please take it down.

Clutch7
05-21-2016, 04:20 AM

Masteron E
EQ
Test C
Anavar.

pretty typical cycle... idk why he would have you running masteron unless your under 10% BF, but other than that the cycle looks fine. i like masteron, but unless you're competing i see no use in it. it does have fat loss benefits and works as an AI somewhat but still don't see the reasoning behind it. this diet does look like a body recomp but I've seen better. not knocking the guy, but almost 2 dozen eggs a day is a little extreme.

twisted
05-21-2016, 03:02 PM
I personally like to know your stats ...height weight bf% and your goals