PDA

View Full Version : Help needed.

Will2win
05-19-2016, 03:44 PM
Ight brothers. I'm 25 just started my first cycle. Test only 250mg/ e3d and .5mg adex every on e2d,e3d intervals. I'm on day 11 and holy shit what a ride it's been. Day 6 I noticed a stupid pump doing arms like i ain't never had. Ever since then been getting better by the day. However on day 10 I noticed slight sensitive nipples. And woke up today with slightly sensitive nipples. Wouldn't call them itchy by any means. But feels like my heavy collered cotton shirt I wear is chafing them more or less.
1) Do I need to to take nolvadex immediately. If so what is the protocol on how much and at what intervals.
2) Should I increase my adex to. .75mg eod

bulk_cut
05-19-2016, 05:23 PM
You should not use Nolvadex for gyno since it is NOT an AI and can actually raise your estrogen. What kind of testosterone are you using?10 days is VERY quick for you to be noticing results and getting gyno from test-e or test-c. Try taking .5mg ED and see what happens. If you still have itchy nipples then your Arimidex is probably no good.

SC
05-19-2016, 05:46 PM
You should not use Nolvadex for gyno since it is NOT an AI and can actually raise your estrogen. What kind of testosterone are you using?10 days is VERY quick for you to be noticing results and getting gyno from test-e or test-c. Try taking .5mg ED and see what happens. If you still have itchy nipples then your Arimidex is probably no good.

As a serm isn't one of the primary purposes of nolva specifically for the treatment of gyno as it binds to the estrogen receptors, blocking the visible symptoms of estrogen like gyno? And while it does have the potential to raise estrogen levels in the testes (if I remember correctly. Correct that if I'm mistaken please) isn't that why we still want to use AI's in addition to Nolva?

Just trying to make sure my understanding of the drug is accurate.

Loose Cannon
05-19-2016, 07:09 PM
Stop Using Aromatase Inhibitors to Reverse gynecomastia! SERM's Only! (http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/541874-stop-using-aromatase-inhibitors-reverse-gynecomastia-serms-only.html)

JohnDoe
05-19-2016, 07:10 PM
Nolvadex does not lower the estrogen in your body but it will bind to the receptors and thereby block estrogen that's floating around from binding and causing further issues.

However, with the amount of arimidex you are taking you shouldn't be having any issues from estrogen unless your arimidex is garbage.

If you are questioning your AI gear, I would order some from one of our sponsors on here immediately. I know firsthand that AEL's Adex is potent as hell because at .5mg 3x week it destroyed my estradiol levels to virtually nothing - fucking crashed them. (I was taking 500mg of test e & 500mg EQ per week).

bulk_cut
05-19-2016, 08:10 PM
With all due respect intended LC you are not correct about this. If his gyno is estrogen related then it means his estrogen is to high. Taking something like Nolvadex only stops the estrogen from binding to his receptors and will do NOTHING to lower his estrogen and his estrogen will continue to rise and start causing other problems. Nolvadex was used before we knew about AI's. When you have a gyno flare up you need to either use an AI to LOWER the estrogen which in return will solve the Gyno!

Stop Using Aromatase Inhibitors to Reverse gynecomastia! SERM's Only! (http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/541874-stop-using-aromatase-inhibitors-reverse-gynecomastia-serms-only.html)

Thaistick
05-19-2016, 08:12 PM
Nolvadex works very well for preventing gyno. I don't know where that guy heard that. I can tell you from experience that nolva or raloxifene will help you quickly. It sounds like your Arimidex may be fake or underdosed though.

jolter604
05-19-2016, 08:19 PM
Nolvadex works very well for preventing gyno. I don't know where that guy heard that. I can tell you from experience that nolva or raloxifene will help you quickly. It sounds like your Arimidex may be fake or underdosed though.
Try aromasin then after your pct run some raloxifene if it grew and try to get some mk-677 it raises igf and raloxifene lowers it.counter act brew

Thaistick
05-19-2016, 09:26 PM
No, Nolvadex lowers Igf1, raloxifene does not. As far as aromasin vs arimidex I'd always recommend aromasin. Much better drug overall. Both aromasin and raloxifene can be used with all AAS on cycle and/or during PCT. I do prefer toremifene for PCT, but that's my preference.
Try aromasin then after your pct run some raloxifene if it grew and try to get some mk-677 it raises igf and raloxifene lowers it.counter act brew

jolter604
05-19-2016, 09:29 PM
No, Nolvadex lowers Igf1, raloxifene does not. As far as aromasin vs arimidex I'd always recommend aromasin. Much better drug overall. Both aromasin and raloxifene can be used with all AAS on cycle and/or during PCT. I do prefer toremifene for PCT, but that's my preference.
No shit I red a article saying different I will have to research that again.I always use aromasin on cycle and raloxifene if I get aches or the itch.and some.one sent me a article.have to double check

Thaistick
05-19-2016, 10:58 PM
Just Google aromasin igf1. It pulls up studies and highlights the subject in the search results. I double check before I post something like that when I disagree with something someone says. I know my memory is often wrong so I make sure.

jolter604
05-19-2016, 11:00 PM
Just Google aromasin igf1. It pulls up studies and highlights the subject in the search results.
I read raloxifene lowered it but I could be wrong

jolter604
05-19-2016, 11:02 PM
Home - PubMed - NCBI (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed)

bulk_cut
05-19-2016, 11:07 PM
Once again, with all due respect intended, Nolvadex is NOT the right compound to use. YES, it will reduce gyno because it does keep estrogen from binding to that receptor but it does NOTHING to help reduce the estrogen which I causing the problem so the estrogen keeps increasing and increasing. You use one of the 3 AI's - Aromasin, Arimidex or Letro to either kill the estrogen or deactivate it (and yes Aromasin is the best choice). Using Nolvadex on cycle to treat gyno is a short term fix to a much bigger problem. People need to cure the problem of high E2 with an AI not put a bandade on it by using Nolvadex and think the estrogen is going down because their nips don't hurt!! Keep in mind there are a whole slew of negative side effects of having high estrogen other than gyno!!!

SC
05-19-2016, 11:21 PM
Once again, with all due respect intended, Nolvadex is NOT the right compound to use. YES, it will reduce gyno because it does keep estrogen from binding to that receptor but it does NOTHING to help reduce the estrogen which I causing the problem so the estrogen keeps increasing and increasing. You use one of the 3 AI's - Aromasin, Arimidex or Letro to either kill the estrogen or deactivate it (and yes Aromasin is the best choice). Using Nolvadex on cycle to treat gyno is a short term fix to a much bigger problem. People need to cure the problem of high E2 with an AI not put a bandade on it by using Nolvadex and think the estrogen is going down because their nips don't hurt!! Keep in mind there are a whole slew of negative side effects of having high estrogen other than gyno!!!

Perhaps I'm reading the other posts differently, but I don't think anyone is suggesting that Nolva is being used for estrogen management, but only for gyno reduction. I think we could all agree that one would still want to use an AI to manage the estrogen while trying to reduce gyno with Nolva.

And my interpretation of the link LC posted was that some people were trying to use large amounts of AI's to kill their gyno, but they were also crashing their estrogen in the process, which definitely isn't fun.

jolter604
05-19-2016, 11:31 PM
Go with aromasin and raloxifene.just do it!!!

JohnDoe
05-20-2016, 12:07 AM
bulk_cut is correct. Whether or not anyone is trying to use nolva for gyno reduction I'm not sure of - my head hurts too god damn much right now to go re-read anything lol

JohnDoe
05-20-2016, 12:08 AM
When my nipples get itchy I just make my wife lick them

jolter604
05-20-2016, 12:09 AM
Love thathttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160520/8562080f548d78cb769097401a52e058.gif

JohnDoe
05-20-2016, 12:14 AM
Lol you post the weirdest pics/gifs jolter lmao

bulk_cut
05-20-2016, 12:21 AM

Hahahahahahaha

jolter604
05-20-2016, 12:22 AM
Lol you post the weirdest pics/gifs jolter lmao
I'm known in my house as the third child or just man child. hahahaha

benlash74
05-20-2016, 02:05 AM
Wow this thread took a weird turn. Lol don't know if we helped this guy out but we learned that john likes his nipples licked. Good info. Lmao

Loose Cannon
05-20-2016, 04:12 AM
With all due respect intended LC you are not correct about this. If his gyno is estrogen related then it means his estrogen is to high. Taking something like Nolvadex only stops the estrogen from binding to his receptors and will do NOTHING to lower his estrogen and his estrogen will continue to rise and start causing other problems. Nolvadex was used before we knew about AI's. When you have a gyno flare up you need to either use an AI to LOWER the estrogen which in return will solve the Gyno!

obviously you up the AI or lower the gear dose, or both....this is too reverse the lump, as stated in the title.

Loose Cannon
05-20-2016, 04:13 AM
Perhaps I'm reading the other posts differently, but I don't think anyone is suggesting that Nolva is being used for estrogen management, but only for gyno reduction. I think we could all agree that one would still want to use an AI to manage the estrogen while trying to reduce gyno with Nolva.

And my interpretation of the link LC posted was that some people were trying to use large amounts of AI's to kill their gyno, but they were also crashing their estrogen in the process, which definitely isn't fun.

thank you. some of us "cant read good"

JohnDoe
05-20-2016, 10:55 AM
thank you. some of us "cant read good"

I can't read at all...I just copy and paste random shit and hope that I'm making good dialogue with people [emoji23]

JohnDoe
05-20-2016, 10:56 AM
Obviously I'm kidding...god that would suck to not know how to read!

twisted
05-20-2016, 04:32 PM

Hmmm hows does it feel when wife is lickin your itchy nips ? Is it like a instant boner or is it kinda weird feeling at first then slight boner little by little .....see I cant have my nips touched at all , but I never tried it whem they were itchy ....;)

By the way theres alot different opinions in this thread which tells me theres no concrete answere to it ....its what works for you as individual ....like it was said over and over there is no 100% gyno block if there was you wouldnt see so many bb with gyno lol.....I been usin aas for along time and every 5yrs or so theres a new way that comes out to combat it .....all I say is whatever works for you use it and stick with it ;)

JohnDoe
05-20-2016, 05:11 PM
Hmmm hows does it feel when wife is lickin your itchy nips ? Is it like a instant boner or is it kinda weird feeling at first then slight boner little by little .....see I cant have my nips touched at all , but I never tried it whem they were itchy ....;)

By the way theres alot different opinions in this thread which tells me theres no concrete answere to it ....its what works for you as individual ....like it was said over and over there is no 100% gyno block if there was you wouldnt see so many bb with gyno lol.....I been usin aas for along time and every 5yrs or so theres a new way that comes out to combat it .....all I say is whatever works for you use it and stick with it ;)

Well I usually start with a half boner and then let her start to lick the itchy nips and it takes off from there hahahahhaa

SC
05-20-2016, 05:42 PM
Obviously I'm kidding...god that would suck to not know how to read!

I remember playing "Underground Railroad" in elementary school and how badly it sucked to not be able to read the signs. That's a tough life right there.

twisted
05-20-2016, 06:23 PM
Well I usually start with a half boner and then let her start to lick the itchy nips and it takes off from there hahahahhaa
Dirty fuck you :( .....

I remember playing "Underground Railroad" in elementary school and how badly it sucked to not be able to read the signs. That's a tough life right there.

Hey you made it to adulthood tho ......pfft reading is over rated :)