PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on next cycle

Klee
05-24-2016, 01:04 AM
Just finished a 10 week cycle of Dianabol pills and two vials of Pharmacom Pharma Mix 3. My stats. are 47yr old. 250lbs. 6'2

I experienced slight erectile dysfunction with the Deca durabolin in the Pharma Mix 3 so I thinking about going with 4 vials of either Pharma Mix 6 or perhaps two vials of mix 6 and two vials of Test E 500. I prefer the long esters variety of steroids because I only want to pin myself two times a week. Of course,I will kick start this cycle with Dianabol and would even consider adding anavar perhaps towards the end? I would prefer to use only one type of pill to not stress my liver too much. I am currently using NAC for that.

For cutting fat, I have been eating a low carb diet with albuterol two weeks on and two weeks off. This has been working well so I will probably stick with it.

I am just about to start my post cycle of Toremifene and I am not starting this next cycle until late October so I have some time to go. Just wanted some feedback on perhaps some different gear to take it to the next level.

As I said, I like the results of my current cycle, but I want to get even more swole next time :lifghn153:

Thanks again

Kelly

Klee
05-24-2016, 01:17 AM
Oh, I forgot to mention. I will be pinning myself twice a week, 2ccs each time for 10 weeks, which is why I am going with 4 vials of injectables.

King James
05-24-2016, 11:36 PM
How is the mix 3? im thinking of ordering 4 vials after my 1st order arrives.i prefer to buy both and just draw em into the same syringe to mix em but i interested in trying a vial thats already mixed up never tried one but interested .

Klee
05-25-2016, 12:04 AM
It works awesome. All of Pharmacom stuff is top notch. Just did my last pin a few minutes ago. As far as sides. I seem to be sensitive to pip and slight swelling at the injection site no matter what I take so there's that. Body temperature ran a little hotter than usual and I have some tren acne. Considering my lean muscle gains, it was well worth it. Getting noticed by the girls feels great and all my buddies are like "holy shit, you look huge bro" lol.

So yeah,I say go for it. I think I might do the test/tren/masteron mix 6 next time though

King James
05-25-2016, 12:57 AM
Thnx bro i love test e and deca but never ran tren with it .ima give it a shot .sounds good lol

Klee
05-26-2016, 01:07 AM
I say go for it. I was a little concerned about the horror stories I heard about tren,but it works great with my particular body's chemical makeup. Either that or the reports on the downsides of tren are greatly exaggerated.