PDA

View Full Version : Elbow problems during cycle

sfahey
05-26-2016, 10:43 AM
Hi guys, it's me again. I have a question for those of you who used (or are using) tren while cutting. I am on my diet for 6 weeks now and started the tren at the same time. Never before had I problems with my joints, I put a lot of effort in perfecting my techniques on all the exercises to keep the stress on the joints as low as possible. Execution is top priority for me rather than jerking around twice the weight with shitty form. But now during the diet I managed to raise the weight used, even with the lowered calorie and carb intake, thanks to tren lol! How do you guys handle that? I mean I am aware that tren pushes fat burning and preserves tissue to a certain degree and of course raise your strength, to keep as much of my muscles as possible I always went with the power I had and pushed myself through hard workouts. I can really feel how the weight (and of course the correct form) forces my body to maintain my muscles. But now since last weeks triceps routine I had some issues with my elbow, it is not real pain that makes me drop dead to the floor but it is still there and I can feel my elbow not being 100% well. For now I will take the rest of the week off just to give it some rest and start with legs next week to give it even more rest. I also will switch up my exercises to minimize the stress on the elbow as much as possible. For my question now, do you guys keep on using all the plus in energy and strength tren provides or do you try not to raise the weight during cutting too much and rely on the tissue preserving effect of tren more? I am also aware of the possibility to use NPP as it improves collagen synthesis and helps with the joint problems but at that point it is no option for me cause I do not want to use another compound right now and because I don't want to combine it with tren because of the higher prolactin levels. I would be glad if you could give me some insights in how you handle that and what your secrets are to keep the pain away during cutting time. Thanks in advance and best regards!