PDA

View Full Version : Self administering TRT with Test E

loveMoreT
05-27-2016, 01:20 AM
Hi guys, this is my first post here. My back to back T test came out TT 225, and 297 still my fucking doc won't prescribe me TRT. Couple years ago my TT was 470, lately my health and vitality went down a lot. I can't take anymore and ready to take shit on my own hand. I am planning to 200-250mg/week of Test E like a TRT protocol and self monitoring it getting a lab in every 3 months. Let me know what you guys think ? If anyone has any experience running just T like a trt protocol?

I am 35, 5-8, 180lb , working out last 5 years, 15% body fat, never been on roids

JohnDoe
05-27-2016, 01:36 AM
Welcome aboard pal! I am very experienced in TRT as I've been on it for years. I get a prescription from my urologist for Testosterone Cypionate. My prescribed dose is 175mg per week. A few years ago I was prescribed 200mg per week. It usually varies from person to person since people's bodies, absorption rates, and conversion rates vary. I've been using AEL testosterone enanthate for a couple months now and it's been a great ride. Energy is great, boners all day long (kinda annoying while working lol), and of course I've been adding on some muscle.

If I were you, I would start simple and just try 200mg per week. Most labs on BOP have test Cypionate and/or enanthate dosed at 250mg/mL. So you would want to inject .8cc of that test per week.

It doesn't matter if you use Cypionate or enanthate because they are practically the same - however I prefer Cypionate.

JohnDoe
05-27-2016, 01:43 AM
You'll want to buy the following:

- BD Luer-Lock 18g needles w/ syringe (length of needle doesn't matter as this is only used to draw the compound out of the vial)

- BD Luer Lock 25g needles w/o syringe (after loading the syringe with testosterone, you twist the 18g needle off and screw the 25g needle onto the syringe for injection). You'll want to use a 1-inch needle for injecting into quads, 1/2" or 5/8" for delts, and 1.5-inch for glutes.

- Alcohol prep pads to sterilize injection site prior to injecting

I purchase all of the above at: drugsupplystore.com (https://www.drugsupplystore.com)

JohnDoe
05-27-2016, 01:51 AM
Checkout the ADVANCED ELITE LABS section under STEROID SPONSORS and checkout the LIST. A bottle of Test Cypionate is only $38. There is no minimum, no shipping charge. It's 250mg/mL and is a 10mL vial. Even if you just injected 250mg (1cc) per week, it would last you 10 weeks.

You can also order on the website@ AdvanceEliteLabs | My WordPress Blog (http://www.advancedelitelabs.com)

Or order by email to: [email protected]

loveMoreT
05-27-2016, 01:56 AM
thanks bro, appreciate the quick reply. Is that 10ml vile of AEL test E you using? Hows that compared to genotec stuff if you ever used before? Did you even come off once you got on? If you did, did you had to use any AI or pct stuff?

JohnDoe
05-27-2016, 02:07 AM
thanks bro, appreciate the quick reply. Is that 10ml vile of AEL test E you using? Hows that compared to genotec stuff if you ever used before? Did you even come off once you got on? If you did, did you had to use any AI or pct stuff?

Once you are on TRT, you typically will stay on TRT - as I have. I have not used Genotec gear yet, but his stuff is top notch quality as well. He is not domestic so you will be waiting a while for the product to arrive and pay a shipping charge ($20-30 I think). You could always buy some Test C or E from a domestic source to get you going and put a good size order in from Genotec in the meantime.

Btw I have some t3 & Proviron enroute that I ordered from Genotec....

JohnDoe
05-27-2016, 02:08 AM
Oh, and yes I am currently using AEL test e. You can see my blood test & levels posted in the AEL section (or in my Training log)

loveMoreT
05-27-2016, 02:37 AM
ya I will give your Test E a try..emailing to order now

loveMoreT
05-27-2016, 02:42 AM
do I send the shipping addr in the first email?

JohnDoe
05-27-2016, 02:45 AM
Let me know if you have any other questions or issues. Just shoot me a PM.

JohnDoe
05-27-2016, 02:47 AM
do I send the shipping addr in the first email?
Yes that's fine - just make sure you're using a secure email like ProtonMail or tutanota...or another secure email provider - otherwise you probably won't get a response from him.

bobhead
05-27-2016, 03:50 AM
Look for an endocrinologist in the mean time.

JohnDoe
05-27-2016, 11:04 AM
Look for an endocrinologist in the mean time.
Lol...I saw an endo and he referred me right back to my urologist ....he said there was nothing he could do for me because the urologist already ran all the testing that he would have.

But you never know...so I'd see one at least once if you haven't already

Rot-Iron66
05-27-2016, 12:13 PM
1. Get a new Dr.
2. get some Test and get going, thats low. (LIke I did).
3. Im on my 1st cycle ever (turning 50 soon) (Test-C, HCG and Anavar) I feel amazing.

You wont be sorry...

bobhead
05-27-2016, 05:42 PM
Lol...I saw an endo and he referred me right back to my urologist ....he said there was nothing he could do for me because the urologist already ran all the testing that he would have.

But you never know...so I'd see one at least once if you haven't already
He probably seen your gains and got jelly.

JohnDoe
05-27-2016, 06:57 PM
He probably seen your gains and got jelly.

Lol

loveMoreT
05-28-2016, 07:17 PM
do you use any hcg with Test E? Then at what amount what day/how many days after taking test shot?

JohnDoe
05-28-2016, 07:27 PM
Nope, just test.

loveMoreT
05-28-2016, 08:45 PM
1. Get a new Dr.
2. get some Test and get going, thats low. (LIke I did).
3. Im on my 1st cycle ever (turning 50 soon) (Test-C, HCG and Anavar) I feel amazing.

You wont be sorry...

Thanks for the reply man. I'm curious why you need Avavar for unless you pause your cycle? Do you have estrogen high to take care of? Also, I am thinking of pairing my test with hcg, I am curious how much hcg you use whats the timing/protocol worked best for you?

Also as you running on your own what lab you use to check things are on track? I'm asking esp since I see we both in the same geo location?

loveMoreT
06-07-2016, 02:28 PM
I have an appointment this PM with my new urologist, hopefully he will put me on T. I was wondering if anyone has experience mixing doc prescribed pharmacy T with the off market T that we buy? Any consequences/side effects? Who knows what my doc would prescribe and what amount but I'd like to blast and cruise some weeks with additional while I'm on..I am just thinking ahead.

loveMoreT
06-07-2016, 09:53 PM
Just came from docs office and shot a 125mg/ 0.5ml of AEL test E 250 to myself! My doc didnt wanna put me right on T even my final total T just came 150 and just prescribed HCG to begin with, after I insist for T, he agreed to put both T and hcg together but noway will prescribe me T injection, wants me to go there every 3 months for pallet(i.e. more $$$ for them). I kinda didn't like it and still insisted on T injections..he didn't change his mind and cut the conversation short. I put a note to the doc later that I will give it a try..hear pallets aren't as effective as injections also a hassle to go there leaving no control on myself.

Coming home couldn't wait ..popped right open the AEL vial and shot half ml, will shot another half in 3 days to avoid peak and valley. Looking forward to getting hcg on top of it.

SC
06-07-2016, 10:00 PM
I don't understand why some of these docs are so hesitant.

HCG is nice. My wife isn't a fan of atrophied nuts. Literally 24 hours after injecting they came back to regular size.

loveMoreT
06-07-2016, 11:07 PM
Somethingclever (http://brotherhoodofpain.com/members/10912.html) how much HCG you take/week? Are you on Pallet or injt?

SC
06-08-2016, 01:27 AM
Somethingclever (http://brotherhoodofpain.com/members/10912.html) how much HCG you take/week? Are you on Pallet or injt?

I was running 250iu E3D

aRRRtz
06-12-2016, 09:44 AM
I'm in the same boat as you bro. Bloods came in at 9 out of 40. Doctor is a fuck head lol, reckons its still "within range".

I decided to self prescribe test e back in February. Spent years just spinning my wheels as a natty, past few months have seen the best progress in my life.

Best decision i ever made.

cygnus
06-12-2016, 01:17 PM
hello, new to site but have been on doc prescribed trt for a few years. if possible look into another doc. at the time I was 47 years old and total test was 242 and my doc thought that was fine lol. I found an endocrinologist that has a lot of experience and put me on 200 mg of cyp a week and that keeps my levels between around 800. if you are not happy with this doc keep looking.

loveMoreT
06-14-2016, 03:54 PM
@aRRRtz (http://brotherhoodofpain.com/members/11207.html) totally agree..I self injected myself a week ago and already started feeling euphoric everyday.

While I had couple shots of Test E self prescribed, I already started feeling better. On top of that had my uro inserted testopel in my butt this morning and will be doing hcg to get my laydig cells going(i want a kid someday). He put me on 1500iu hcg 3 times a week, I convinced him that would be too much along with testopel so brought it down to 500iu 3 times a week. I was diagnosed with severe secondary hypo..my LH, and FSH barely exist. Thinking of sueing my pcp mofo who didnt wanna test LH, and FSH even tho I repeatedly asked for wita a below low T and instead of even talking about TRT was pushing me get on anti depressant. World would be a better place without "docs" like that. His license should be revoked. I wish if I had a team of attorneys with me like Donald Trump, would like to make that bitch taste some jail time. I will still keep injecting 200-250 mg test E my self and see where it all goes in couple months (after all all this is technically my first cycle ;))

SearingHigh
06-19-2016, 01:55 PM
200 is a good starting point for HRT

Freakenstien
08-03-2016, 05:45 AM
Welcome aboard pal! I am very experienced in TRT as I've been on it for years. I get a prescription from my urologist for Testosterone Cypionate. My prescribed dose is 175mg per week. A few years ago I was prescribed 200mg per week. It usually varies from person to person since people's bodies, absorption rates, and conversion rates vary. I've been using AEL testosterone enanthate for a couple months now and it's been a great ride. Energy is great, boners all day long (kinda annoying while working lol), and of course I've been adding on some muscle.

If I were you, I would start simple and just try 200mg per week. Most labs on BOP have test Cypionate and/or enanthate dosed at 250mg/mL. So you would want to inject .8cc of that test per week.

It doesn't matter if you use Cypionate or enanthate because they are practically the same - however I prefer Cypionate.
Do you split that, or take it once a week?

JohnDoe
08-03-2016, 10:35 AM
Do you split that, or take it once a week?

When using test cypionate or enanthate, you don't need to split the dosing. Just inject once weekly.

tutela1
08-03-2016, 05:27 PM
When using test cypionate or enanthate, you don't need to split the dosing. Just inject once weekly.
Its actually better to split up the shots so if your on 200mg of test cyp and its 200mg in one cc then .5cc Monday and .5cc Thursday. This is coming from a true A4M doctor that specializes in hrt and trt. Sure once a week works but twice helps decrease any sides like water weight and gyno.
Twice a week keeps everything EVEN in the blood stream

tutela1
08-03-2016, 05:30 PM
If your happy doing it your self then just be smart and get regular labs done and also give blood every 3 months at the red cross this will keep hemocratic levels low and keep you from having too thick of blood that could potentially cause a clot.
Search for a A4M Doctor in your area if you want to go through the medical system.

Freakenstien
08-03-2016, 08:03 PM
I was just of the understanding that most split that dosage and inject every 3.5 days.. Cheers for clearing that up..

JohnDoe
08-03-2016, 11:46 PM
I have no gyno or major water retention issues injecting once a week. I don't know if it's beneficial enough to stab myself twice a week when I am just fine with once a week. To each their own and so on and so forth....

tutela1
08-04-2016, 02:11 PM
Totally agree with you if it if it works no reason to change it!

I have no gyno or major water retention issues injecting once a week. I don't know if it's beneficial enough to stab myself twice a week when I am just fine with once a week. To each their own and so on and so forth....

Tbrotherx
08-13-2016, 06:06 PM
At 21, I suffered low t and tested with a 54ng per dl testosterone level. Doctors basically did nothing and dismissed me. Wasn't only suffering low t, though. Had delayed puberty as well. Well I didn't have the money to go the full injectable route and it was a hassle, so just this April I self medicated with low dose oxandrolone and boy did I finally START DEVELOPING LIKE A MALE. Voice deepened, started growing hair, face matured, built muscle, attitude changed and maturity raised, et . Halotestin is prescribed to boys with the same issue so this was my reasoning.

Tbrotherx
08-13-2016, 06:07 PM
It's bullshit. If I was a female and wanted to become a transgender I'd have testosterone handed to me like candy. Whenever a male who test with low t comes in they deny you. Maybe it's because I mentioned I exercise too. I probably would have been given test if I said I didn't lift, but sat around all day eating shit food.

Doc Black
08-20-2016, 09:15 PM
I would highly recommend DefyMedical out of Florida for HRT, as a starting point anyway. (No, I have no vested interest or affiliation). You send them your labs and then a consultation is done over the phone. Dr. Saya put me on 200mgg T Cyp, Anastrozole, and HCG, every 3.5 days.
That's what they do. Prices were very reasonable. $250 start up but that's about it. They obviously have their own compounding pharmacy and make money there too, but those prices seem reasonable also. I've been pleased with the results. My free Test at first labs was 392, My 3 month lab/consult is coming up.
After which I will try my first short cycle. Which is why I'm here learning from you guys.
I'm 48, and also felt like I had been spinning my wheels. Just the 200 weekly has given me new quality of life and gym results like never before.

Doc Black
08-22-2016, 12:44 AM
* 200 mg TOTAL per week, injected at 100mg every 3.5 days.
I'm hoping he'll bump it up a little after the upcoming labs, but I'm going to branch out on my own after those labs anyway, so.....

reedcusa
12-10-2016, 06:01 AM
Another great informative thread. Thanks all who contributed.

Freakenstien
12-11-2016, 08:03 AM
i read a good article on that that other day but cant find it now..
Might be worth researching this if you aren't already doing this

Subcutaneous injections for TRT

loveMoreT
01-08-2017, 03:21 AM
Its actually better to split up the shots so if your on 200mg of test cyp and its 200mg in one cc then .5cc Monday and .5cc Thursday. This is coming from a true A4M doctor that specializes in hrt and trt. Sure once a week works but twice helps decrease any sides like water weight and gyno.
Twice a week keeps everything EVEN in the blood stream
i am a big advocate for twice a week. I've been injecting only 50mg pharma test c every 3 days and got amazing result jumping my tt from 338 to >1500 and free t out of range lol without any side effect. Even tho no AI is needed I like to throw mere 6 mg asin EOD as I feel like superman when my e2 is in early 20s without it it would be early to mid 30s.

korsaire
01-30-2017, 12:18 AM
i will be 52 in may and pretty fed up feeling like shit so i will take this in my own hand like some of you will go 200 of test a week or 250 sustanon always want to try that plus 2 to 4 4iu of hgh

OooThats
01-30-2017, 05:48 AM
hello, new to site but have been on doc prescribed trt for a few years. if possible look into another doc. at the time I was 47 years old and total test was 242 and my doc thought that was fine lol. I found an endocrinologist that has a lot of experience and put me on 200 mg of cyp a week and that keeps my levels between around 800. if you are not happy with this doc keep looking.
I was 40 yrs old with 187 test level a few yrs back.. my endo put me on 200 test cyp inject twice a month. Next bloodwork came back barely over 300, and he wouldn't increase it.. still took my $ though.. I still felt like shit, no morning wood, no sexual desire, etc.. Finally said fuck it.. found a good ugl and feel as good as I did 20 years ago!

reedcusa
01-30-2017, 06:53 PM
I was 40 yrs old with 187 test level a few yrs back.. my endo put me on 200 test cyp inject twice a month. Next bloodwork came back barely over 300, and he wouldn't increase it.. still took my $ though.. I still felt like shit, no morning wood, no sexual desire, etc.. Finally said fuck it.. found a good ugl and feel as good as I did 20 years ago!
Great to hear Man, curious what dosage is working found you?

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Xtreme4Life
02-09-2017, 06:35 PM
I'm in the same boat, my test levels came back even a little lower. I've got like 80+ yo man levels :( yet my doctor won't do much about it. So like yourself I'm taking matters into my own hands. This was a good read. Thank you.

350zsidewayzz
02-12-2017, 10:34 PM
50mg e3d puts u above 1500? wtf

loveMoreT
02-18-2017, 05:35 AM
50mg e3d puts u above 1500? wtf
yes, you have to have your body fat low and keep e2 in control too then you get the full benefit of test. Some need ai some dont. Came across a brickhead couple months ago takes 200mg test/eod and according to him still don't feel anything and doesn't even know where his e2 at. So to feel good takes more test and feels even worse. So people don't be like him. Its all balance as we know.