PDA

View Full Version : Juice/Alcohol

Bama
05-30-2016, 12:43 AM
Hey guys, how do you feel about drinking alcohol while on cycle?

JohnDoe
05-30-2016, 01:58 AM
I believe the kidneys and liver are being taxed enough while on cycle (especially if taking oral AAS).

If you aren't taking any oral AAS - I would still drink VERY seldom and when you do actually drink, do not get smashed. Just drink a little wine or a couple beers.

Personally though, I would stay away from anything that puts additional stress on the liver (Tylenol, alcohol, etc).

benlash74
05-30-2016, 04:21 AM
I haven't drank for some years now. Just makes me feel dehydrated. Probably isn't too bad if you do it every once in awhile.

dexitrim
05-30-2016, 05:22 PM
Hey guys, how do you feel about drinking alcohol while on cycle?

Aside from the stress on the organs and dehydration, one of the reasons I don't like drinking on cycle is that when I drink, I don't eat, and instead end up having a large meal right before bed which can give me indigestion. So it can be really counterproductive to my goals and lifestyle. Someone had mentioned on another forum that alcohol can have a negative impact on protein turnover, too. On the other hand, when I drink Vodka, the veins in my forarms and forehead start popping, and it looks really cool!

Loose Cannon
05-30-2016, 05:42 PM
besides the known that its terrible for you, my biggest thing is your spending all this money on juice, then you drink and it destroys your recovery all together. almost pointless to juice and drink.

bobhead
05-30-2016, 06:21 PM
Why would you need alcohol when juicing?

JohnDoe
05-30-2016, 07:00 PM
Why would you need alcohol when juicing?

Well NEED would be an overstatement. More like, want. Perhaps he wants to have an occasional drink to take the tension off having a grumpy troll of a wife and 4 annoying ass kids who make you wanna jump off a fucking cliff and split your head open on a rock at the bottom. ..? Ya never know.

bobhead
05-30-2016, 07:51 PM
I see.

dorianyates
05-30-2016, 08:07 PM
We all know alcohol is bad for ya but I think a few beers or a glass of wine or so every once in a while is not to bad. But when I am on orals I avoid all alcohol.
But it is Your body so what you do is up to you in the end..
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8634&stc=1

dorianyates
05-30-2016, 08:09 PM
This video is funny as hell..
https://www.facebook.com/BroScienceLife/videos/vb.394865543923437/969490073127645/?type=3

Dick
05-30-2016, 09:21 PM
It matters what you use and how much you care about dieting honestly...

I drink beer on most of my cycles, I take Live 52Ds and Nac and my Liver values come out just fine.

With Tren though it's a different story for me anyways... It increases my heartburn , BP , I can pass out but I will wake up and stay up and the damn sweating is ten times worse for me.