PDA

View Full Version : Clen cutting 8 week log

Blazer
05-31-2016, 03:05 PM
Thought I'd start a log for people interested in clen and for my own future reference.

About me:
33yrs old, 5'10", 210ish lbs, 18% bf been bodybuilding since I was 20 but took a few years off cause of family emergency and blew up to 280.

Goal:
185-190lbs, 10-12%bf than start my test prop cycle

Cycle plan:
day 1 40mcg
day 2 60mcg
day 3 80mcg
day 4 100mcg
days 5-9 120mcg
day 10 100mcg
day 11 80mcg
day 12 60mcg
day 13 40mcg
day 14 20mcg

benadryl for two weeks off and repeat.

I ordered some taurine, it will be here tomorrow and I plan to take 3g's a day

Blazer
05-31-2016, 03:10 PM
Day 1-Sunday the 29th. Weight was up a tad cause I went to a family bbq for memorial - 215lbs, this will be my starting weight I suppose haha.

Took 40mcgs on empty stomach. 20 minutes later got the shakes like I was hung over

Worked out legs followed by 30 minute cardio

Blazer
05-31-2016, 03:13 PM
Day 2 - Monday Took 40mcgs in am, felt shaky and hung over again. Felt better after my morning eggs
Worked out chest followed by 30 mins cardio, legs cramped a bit but not too bad. Took 20mcgs after workout, shaky and sick feeling again. Felt better after I ate

All in all so good so far, just am going to start taking my doses WITH food from here on out

Blazer
06-01-2016, 02:27 AM
Day 3- Tuesday
I took 80mcgs today. Pretty shaky today. Was also cramping up in my calfs during cardio.

weighed in at 213.5 this morning

Clutch7
06-01-2016, 02:45 AM
good log and good luck to you on your weight loss endeavor! if you want, you can still take clen on cycle with test or you can throw in some anavar. anavar does wonders for me.

JohnDoe
06-01-2016, 03:25 AM
Thanks for doing this log. I'll be following it as I'll be diving into the clen world in due time myself.

Blazer
06-01-2016, 03:30 AM
Thanks dude, I've always heard it was better to get your bf as low as possible before cycling?

It will be my first cycle so I'm looking forward to picking up my calories! And I have 400 40mcgs tabs of clen so I can do more if I feel it's needed.

Also very interested in picking up some var for my cycle, I've heard a lot of good things about it.

Killer physique tho bro, would love to get to your point!

Blazer
06-01-2016, 03:39 AM
Thanks for doing this log. I'll be following it as I'll be diving into the clen world in due time myself.

No prob, noticed in searching it's hard to find many logs on it.

Really curious how good this will turn out, I've got a pretty good diet routine I've been following so it's hard to say how much the clen will help

Clutch7
06-01-2016, 04:14 AM
Thanks dude, I've always heard it was better to get your bf as low as possible before cycling?

It will be my first cycle so I'm looking forward to picking up my calories! And I have 400 40mcgs tabs of clen so I can do more if I feel it's needed.

Also very interested in picking up some var for my cycle, I've heard a lot of good things about it.

Killer physique tho bro, would love to get to your point!

Yes, you're doing it right. Get bf low as possible. Your cycle will be that much better especially with a good diet. Good plan going in. Yes you can throw var in your cycle.

Thanks brother! A anything is possible as long as you stick to it and have a great plan!

Blazer
06-02-2016, 04:09 AM
Day 4 - wens

Weighed in at 210.5lbs today. Think a bit was water weight tho.

100mcgs today. Shakes were a little worse today, guy at work made a comment when I was pouring a coffee, told him I guess I had to much haha. Also noticed my heart was beating pretty fast earlier but not bad.

Sides are not too unbearable yet. Started my taurine today at 3gs. I also got some more cramping in my biceps (worked them out yesterday) so I ate a banana and it went away.

Blazer
06-02-2016, 06:27 PM
Day 5-Thursday

Took 120mcgs today and 3g's taurine.

The shakes are pretty bad, I can live with it I just look like a junky coming off dope lmao.
Little warm and can deff tell my blood pressure is up, can feel it.

Heres an an example of the diet I'm on currently (I eat the same shit daily, wife says I'm a machine):

meal 1- 6 egg white and 2 whole eggs with cayenne pepper, avacodo and some homemade salsa
meal 2 - protein shake + cinnamon
meal 3 - 5oz ground turkey with cayenne pepper wrapped in Roman lettuce, cup of broc or spin
meal 4 - 5oz grilled/baked chicken breast
meal 5 - 6oz tilapia or walleye, cup of broc or spin
meal 6 - protein shake and an ounce of almonds

every sat I add rice, potatoes and oatmeal to the meals for my refeed day

Blazer
06-02-2016, 06:32 PM
Trying to keep my cals around 1800 for now.

They changed my hours at work for the summer so I start at 6am, which means no way I can get up earlier for fasted cardio, I'd have to get up at 3am....tried it, not happening

Currently I'm doing all my workouts with super sets and 3x15 reps trying to keep my heart up. Usually do 30-40 mins of cardio after on treadmill, 15%incline at 4.5-6rpm (depending on my energy level)

Blazer
06-04-2016, 04:33 AM
Day 6- friday

120mcg and 3g's taurine.

Weighed in at 208.5. Can't believe how quick weights dropping, almost surreal. I even cheated and had a New York strip steak and still dropping weight.

Shakes are deff noticeable but I'm getting used to it. Having a little difficulty sleeping, getting hot and keep waking up. Tried taking my doses right away this morning and see if I sleep better.

Also been getting slight headaches so I took a few aspirins with my clen dose this morning, deff helped.

Worked out legs tonight, had a good workout!

Tomorrows refeed day, little nervous to see what that will do but excited for some carbs!

jtip1810
06-06-2016, 03:06 PM
Log looks good bro, I would add some Var in there like clutch suggested and maybe some winni as well to really dry you out, just a suggestion. Not sure how much your looking to cut but T3 and clen together are an amazing combo. Looks like your headed in the right direction keep it up and you'll be very pleased with the results.

Blazer
06-08-2016, 04:40 PM
Sorry no update, life got the best of me haha.

Days 7-9 120mcga and 3gs taurine each day.
Been splitting my doses, half in morn with bfast and the other half with my following meal (norm 3hrs later).

Sides- deff shaky, elevated heart rate, sleeping great, no more headaches. Not bad aside from the shakes

Weight - did my refeed on sat like normal. Weight went from 208.5 to 209 and I ate 250gs of carbs! Not bad clen :)

Unforts we had a bad storm roll through and it tore some siding off my mothers house. My brother and I spent all day Sunday (which is my meal prep da my for the week) fixing her house and I ate shitty all day...pizza and moms meatloaf and spuds. Weighed in at 211lbs on Monday morning :(

Blazer
06-08-2016, 04:47 PM
Day 10-120mcgs

Going to start weening down tomorrow till day 14, 20mcgs each day.

Sides are same, shakes and elevated bp. No more cramps, headaches or bad sleep so that's good!

Weight- 206.5!

Clen is awesome stuff! I mean I am amazed honestly guys, I'm eating like I normally do(posted above) and dropping weight like never before. I keep my diet low sodium, drink 2gallons of water and love a daily sauna relaxe so I don't hold much water weight, really just shocked how much is coming off!

Just st in case anyone's wondering I'll post a pic of the clen I'm using, I just wish now I would of stocked up on more while it was on sale....

http://i67.tinypic.com/2pr9ppu.jpg

Blazer
06-08-2016, 04:50 PM
Log looks good bro, I would add some Var in there like clutch suggested and maybe some winni as well to really dry you out, just a suggestion. Not sure how much your looking to cut but T3 and clen together are an amazing combo. Looks like your headed in the right direction keep it up and you'll be very pleased with the results.

Thanks bro, deff loving the clen. Might try t3 in the future but the clen is working wonders right now.

I am deff gonna add some car I think. I am going to run it with my prop at 80-100mgs a day from weeks 2-8 of my 8week cycle. Just deciding on where to get it from, too many good sponsors on this board!

jtip1810
06-09-2016, 12:58 PM
Hey your doing great the only thing I do differently is I just jump straight to 160mcg from day one and ride out the sides, after 3 days they subside and the weight loss is amazing in a 2wk run I can loose 7-10lbs depending on how much cardio I'm doing at the time. Of course I usually add T3 at 50mcg's as well to get these results, don't put to much stock in fasted cardio I get mine in after weight training with the same results bro. The only time I focus on fasted cardio is when I am doing longer cardio sessions or 2 a day sessions so that I'm not spending 2hrs plus in the gym at night after work. Keep it up, your gonna love the end result bro!

Blazer
06-09-2016, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the encouragement and tips!

Do you do the Benadryl thing when you come off the clen? Does the weight stay off pretty well when you come off?

jtip1810
06-09-2016, 01:20 PM
I don't use anything I just follow 2wks on and 2wks off. There will be a slight rebound in weight but as long as you keep eating clean and training it's a minimum rebound.

Before vacation I ran clen 1wk on and one off then 2 on and 2 off lost 9lbs I believe and hit 10% BF which was about a 2-3% loss in BF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blazer
06-09-2016, 03:55 PM
Day 11 - 100mcgs & 3g's taurine.

Weight - 204.8lbs! (I ate a little extra yesterday too, hit 2100cals from my norm of 1800)

Sides - same as always, really now it's just the shakes, they subdue by evening tho

Had a good workout lastnight (back/bi's), tho I'm feeling a bit lathargic lightly, but I think it might be this damn getting up so early.

I almost hate to come off lol. Oh wells, 2 week break than round two. Maybe I'll just start and stay at a higher dose off the bat, idk yet. Although I am down 10.2lbs already (granted 5 of that was prob water weight).

jtip1810
06-10-2016, 12:47 PM
Great job bro, hey even if 5lbs was water then that's still 5lbs of body fat coming off don't sell yourself short that's a great. Make sure your very diligent on diet without the clen you will still loose some weight just not nearly as much but when you go back on I would suggest a tweak in the diet and adding about 5mins more cardio to your daily routine. You will see major drops again, follow this through the rest of your cycle and you'll smash your goal.

jtip1810
06-12-2016, 01:57 PM
Hey how's that progress going brother? Should still be loosing the first few days off clen!

Blazer
06-13-2016, 11:51 AM
Not going the best haha. Me and the fiancé dropped 30k on a new RV last week. It is nice tho! 3 slides, king bed ect.
We went camping last Thursday to yesterday. Hit a snap fitness where we camped (only gym in the small town but worked) but unforts I weighed in at 210 this morning.

Back into to full diet mode, I know I'll drop 5lbs by Friday tho.

Blazer
06-13-2016, 12:16 PM
Day 12-14. 80-40mcgs

Weight held pretty steady. I did end up at 204.5lbs but as I stated above, bad weekend.

Crappy thing was I ate a lot of protein and still did a refeed on sat but ended up packing on 7lbs over 3 days. Did a ton of grilling, steaks, shrimp, brats ect and I tried to cut out carbs (no buns, chips ect). I think it was the increase in sodium that's sticking to me.

Blazer
06-13-2016, 12:22 PM
Day 15. First day off.

Goal is to drop off excess water weight this week and see 204-203 by Friday.

I am planning to take 50mgs of Benadryl each night this week plus take my Animal Cutz for these two weeks (good stuff if you've never tried them).

It is nice not having the shakes today but oddly enough I kind of miss them haha. Still shooting for my goal of 190lb and it doesn't seem far off now!

To all the clen nay sayers, the stuff truly works wonders if you can handle the sides. My women even mentioned, after a romp in the sack, how much more defined I felt, she said I was getting a nice shape to my torso and lats!

jtip1810
06-13-2016, 12:38 PM
Morning bro, hey don't worry to much most of that can be taken care of in one good bathroom session the other is just water it'll come off quickly!

Blazer
06-13-2016, 01:30 PM
I hear ya, always a cpl lb loss from the shitter hahaha.

I know my body well and what it responds to as far as dieting now, long term cutting really blows. Carbs will hit me fast and hard.

I can't wait to start a lean bulk tho, sucks doing the low weight high reps at the gym.
sometimes it drives me nuts when I see punks staring at me thinking they are stronger cause they have 50 more lbs on their bench. Just want to tell them to watch me doing sets of 15 while supersetting everything with no breaks and using correct form.

Soon it will be low heavy reps....seems like a far away dream lol.

jtip1810
06-13-2016, 03:37 PM
Bro no ego lifting that's all bad. I'm not small and I don't lift particularly heavy. Watch those guys lifting more I bet they are either going really fast or have really bad form. Hell prolly both lmao. Chase the pump nice slow reps with pauses and squeezing the muscles your good.

Blazer
06-13-2016, 10:11 PM
Here's a update pic from start to end of first clen run. Quite a diff a few lbs can make!

Any guesses on my bf?

http://i63.tinypic.com/3305xm8.jpg

Blazer
06-14-2016, 02:55 AM
Went to the grocery store and found 97% lean ground turkey on managers special, 1.2lb packages for 2 bucks! Bought all 9 ��

Mmmm homemade chili. 1lb turkey, 1 can diced tomatoes, 1 onion and cayanne, chili powder and some cumin. Yum!
http://i63.tinypic.com/2qd4e45.jpg

jtip1810
06-14-2016, 01:56 PM
Morning brother, new day to loose some weight!

Blazer
06-16-2016, 01:50 PM
Day 16- 4th day off

I've been taking 50mgs of Benadryl nightly, don't know if it helps but my allergies have been up this week anyway so wth, lol.

Weight-207.5lbs, either I'm holding on strong to the weekend weight gain or this is a normal reaction to coming off clen, I was hoping to be back to 205 today. Holding my diet strong and been killing it in the gym and cardio all week along with an eca stack the last 3 days.

jtip1810
06-16-2016, 02:30 PM
If your stalling bro I would take out 250cals next week and once you start clen back up the weight will drop quickly. Take most of these cals from carbs.

jtip1810
06-20-2016, 12:37 PM
Morning bro, well how did your weight shake out at the end of this week? Its harder off clen for sure but you should still be making progress as long as diet was on point.

Blazer
06-21-2016, 12:56 PM
Eh, 207 and holding strong. My diet is on point all week but we took the rv out again this weekend.
My daughter had her 9th bday and then with Father's Day it was hard to keep on track... 210 again as of yesterday.

I did keep hitting different gyms all weekend (just payed for daily memberships).
I destroyed my legs, did a burnout of 3 sets 50 leg presses at 495lbs - ass is still sore from that one!

My body is so sensitive to carbs it sucks. Seems like 1cup equals 1lb no matter what.

Once again I will be playing catch-up throughout the week to hopefully get to 205 again. Sucks but the camping and fishing is just too much fun, going to Lake Superior this weekend to hike and kayak.

jtip1810
06-21-2016, 01:16 PM
Eh, 207 and holding strong. My diet is on point all week but we took the rv out again this weekend.
My daughter had her 9th bday and then with Father's Day it was hard to keep on track... 210 again as of yesterday.

I did keep hitting different gyms all weekend (just payed for daily memberships).
I destroyed my legs, did a burnout of 3 sets 50 leg presses at 495lbs - ass is still sore from that one!

My body is so sensitive to carbs it sucks. Seems like 1cup equals 1lb no matter what.

Once again I will be playing catch-up throughout the week to hopefully get to 205 again. Sucks but the camping and fishing is just too much fun, going to Lake Superior this weekend to hike and kayak.

I am also unable to run very many carbs bro so I feel your pain. My daily carb intake now is only 150-160g and I'm growing lmao.

Blazer
06-21-2016, 01:29 PM
Ugh, I hear you there.

I should just do opposite and bulk in summer, cut in winter. Winters too cold for me to do much so it's much easier to diet and train. In the summer I just love being outside, but if I eat a sandwich on a hike I pay for that shit.

jtip1810
06-22-2016, 12:29 PM
Morning bro, got half a week left to loose a few more lbs.......I suggest lowering those carbs a bit. If I were you on a cut diet you plan out your cals/macro's and meals and they stay the same(meals) also eat at or near the same times so you can record you morning and evening weight to see how well its working for you. Also adjustments are way easier this way you just pull out 2oz here and there and continue. If this makes sense to you, this is how I do it every time anyways.

Runfromsafety
06-22-2016, 12:57 PM
Thank you so much for posting this! I've used numerous things for cutting but not clen. I was interested though, hopefully this will help me make a decision. I'll be following and thanks again bro!

jtip1810
06-24-2016, 12:32 PM
Morning bro, hows the progress coming along? If your stalling still I would make a diet change before you start clen again, this will allow for a big weight drop.....I do this and loose a ton of weight.

JohnDoe
06-24-2016, 09:13 PM
Hang in there man! My weight bounces around just the same - especially when I have a weak moment and eat something I know God damn well I shouldn't be - like a cookie (or 4 for that matter), or sometimes I will eat a slice of pizza...swear to god I gain 1-2 lbs of fat on every fuck up. I've been more keen on counting my calories try MyFitnessPal to help keeps calories and macros on track - help keep myself accountable and I always know where I stand.

Anyways - I lost track of what I was rambling about...sooooo...keep up the good work my man and stick with it. Nothing good comes easy and you will not get the body you want in 3 months time. It will take 1-2 years of dedicated diet/nutrition and training to make a real difference in physique.

I've been there - lost it - and now trying to regain it.

Runfromsafety
06-24-2016, 09:21 PM
This is a wealth of info for me bro! I really appreciate it! Been waiting on a log for clen before I try it.

jtip1810
06-24-2016, 09:38 PM
This is a wealth of info for me bro! I really appreciate it! Been waiting on a log for clen before I try it.

Bro if you want clen help let me know I've run it a few times with a lot of success.

jtip1810
06-24-2016, 09:39 PM
Hang in there man! My weight bounces around just the same - especially when I have a weak moment and eat something I know God damn well I shouldn't be - like a cookie (or 4 for that matter), or sometimes I will eat a slice of pizza...swear to god I gain 1-2 lbs of fat on every fuck up. I've been more keen on counting my calories try MyFitnessPal to help keeps calories and macros on track - help keep myself accountable and I always know where I stand.

Anyways - I lost track of what I was rambling about...sooooo...keep up the good work my man and stick with it. Nothing good comes easy and you will not get the body you want in 3 months time. It will take 1-2 years of dedicated diet/nutrition and training to make a real difference in physique.

I've been there - lost it - and now trying to regain it.

Learning the hard way bro lmao....one fuck up derails and entire days diet. Your getting there I still say at the end of this blast your gonna be surprised. BTW it's about time for a cal drop for you bro!!!

jtip1810
06-27-2016, 12:54 PM
Morning bro, you back on clen today???

Blazer
06-27-2016, 03:53 PM
No, unforts not back on yet.

I may have to push back a week, the new rv is killin me lol.
I just got home from spending the week kayaking Lake Superior and hiking the parks. Very awesome area btw if you like outdoors it's a must see!

Dieting is soooo much easier for me during the winter when I'm stuck indoors....

Here was my view yesterday morning over some coffee tho!
http://i68.tinypic.com/2meaivq.jpg

jtip1810
06-28-2016, 01:18 PM
No, unforts not back on yet.

I may have to push back a week, the new rv is killin me lol.
I just got home from spending the week kayaking Lake Superior and hiking the parks. Very awesome area btw if you like outdoors it's a must see!

Dieting is soooo much easier for me during the winter when I'm stuck indoors....

Here was my view yesterday morning over some coffee tho!
http://i68.tinypic.com/2meaivq.jpg

Now that's how you sit and drink coffee bro....On vacation my morning ritual was to get my coffee and sit out on the balcony looking at the ocean.....I need another vacation lol.

Blazer
06-29-2016, 12:16 PM
I'm loving the traveling but it's a killer on my diet, spec with the old lady wanting to try fancy restaurants wherever we go haha.

And it sucks finding a local gym that'll let me pay day to day but it's been working so far.

Blazer
06-29-2016, 12:18 PM
But on that note my fat ass weighed in at 213lbs again today....tsk tsk I know. But I don't have anything else planned in the foreseeable future so back on point today.

Starting up again at 60mcgs today, split in two doses 4 hours apart, seems to work the best for me

jtip1810
06-29-2016, 12:25 PM
Morning bro, hey just get dialed back in and on track let the clen do its thing!!!

GrimR
06-30-2016, 03:02 AM
The fat is always a struggle, especially the lower you get. Your before/after you posted showed quite a significant difference though, very well done!

Blazer
06-30-2016, 01:17 PM
Second round day 2- 80mcgs, Taurine - 3g's.

Weight is 211

Man I forgot how bad the shakes are. Honestly feels like your hung over with the accelerated heart rate and the shakes but no nausea or splitting headache lol. Maybe I should of started out again at a lower dose...adjust back to the side slower.

Workout went good, did back & biceps. Burned out with 3 sets of 20 on the one arm cable curls and cramped pretty good in my arms. Also did 30 minutes on the stair climber (the escalator style machine) and holy fuck did my calves ever cramp up! They recramped on me in bed to the point I had to jump around my bedroom to get it to loosen...still sore today.
Decided to have a banana with my bfast this morning haha

jtip1810
07-01-2016, 02:08 AM
Second round day 2- 80mcgs, Taurine - 3g's.

Weight is 211

Man I forgot how bad the shakes are. Honestly feels like your hung over with the accelerated heart rate and the shakes but no nausea or splitting headache lol. Maybe I should of started out again at a lower dose...adjust back to the side slower.

Workout went good, did back & biceps. Burned out with 3 sets of 20 on the one arm cable curls and cramped pretty good in my arms. Also did 30 minutes on the stair climber (the escalator style machine) and holy fuck did my calves ever cramp up! They recramped on me in bed to the point I had to jump around my bedroom to get it to loosen...still sore today.
Decided to have a banana with my bfast this morning haha

More taurine split up through the day and lots of water should help out a ton bro.....potassium sups are good to if you don't want the banana in the mornings. (although I wish I got one lol) It'll be on now you should start dropping fast again!!!