PDA

View Full Version : Self evaluating lab work

loveMoreT
05-31-2016, 07:38 PM
I was wondering which lab you use for all your testing related to TRT/steroid use when you can't get your doc order the lab for you? I am planning to do total T, free T, lipid profile, hematocrit, liver enzymes, thyroid(t3,t4,tsh) at least every 3/4 months. Which one cost effective and better service etc?

JohnDoe
05-31-2016, 08:47 PM
Buy Lab Tests Online | Private MD Labs (http://www.privatemdlabs.com)

And you can usually find a 15% coupon code.

loveMoreT
05-31-2016, 10:28 PM
thanks man. The first package here looks like pretty much I need
Hormone Testing for Men Testing | Private MD Labs (http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/male-hormone-testing.php)

except it is missing liver enzyme/liver fat related tests. Do you ever get those done? How often you do lab running just Test Cyp?

JohnDoe
05-31-2016, 10:34 PM
Well when I'm on ONLY test Cyp for TRT...ill go in every few months for the hell of it to see where my levels are sitting.

JohnDoe
05-31-2016, 10:35 PM
15% off code (I just googled to find this one - they usually work.). I swear I get emailed a discount code every week..ill try to remember and post them from now on instead of just deleting my emails lol

J7WYQZ

loveMoreT
05-31-2016, 10:47 PM
doh..looks like they dont operate in my fucking state. I live in MA :-(

JohnDoe
05-31-2016, 10:53 PM
Well that's a bummer

JohnDoe
05-31-2016, 10:54 PM
Are you close enough to a bordering state they do operate in to where you could just drive across the state line to get your blood drawn in that state?

Herc
05-31-2016, 11:48 PM
Are you close enough to a bordering state they do operate in to where you could just drive across the state line to get your blood drawn in that state?
^^^^ I know some people have done this in the past.

I also use PrivateMDLabs

loveMoreT
06-01-2016, 12:06 AM
looks like they use the third party company "labwork" for collection. Labwork has a location 8 miles away from me, have to find out more if they will collect my test even though private lab md site says state doesn't permit.

JohnDoe
06-01-2016, 12:11 AM
Yeah I live in the Midwest and went to a Lab Corp location to get blood drawn. Took about 7 days and I had the results online via the privatemdlabs portal thingy

loveMoreT
06-02-2016, 01:20 AM
talked to privatemd lab today, they said even though there is a labcorp in my area I won't be able to put a order in based on my zipcode and even if I go there they won't collect my blood looking at my ID. This is insane..fuck those conservative policy makers of my states..probably because the senator is a disgusting "liberal" woman who knows lol. Anyways, tomorrow there is an appointment at a men's health clinic who happens to take my insurance. They are my last resort. In case they don't wanna help me and take me out of my shitty situation..I'd have no other choice but to keep shooting in the dark..

JohnDoe
06-02-2016, 02:08 AM
That sucks man! Shooting in the dark is no Bueno...but people do it all the time. If that's the route you go, you will need to listen very closely to your body and how you feel.

JohnDoe
06-02-2016, 06:58 PM
PRIVATEMDLABS 15% OFF COUPON CODE: XPW999

Just got it in an email today...enjoy

loveMoreT
06-03-2016, 10:08 PM
Awesome! won't be able to use but hope it will help others..