PDA

View Full Version : BD PrecisionGlide Needles 25/50/100

MedLabGear
06-02-2016, 02:31 AM
Syringes & Needles Archives - Medlab Gear (http://www.medlabgear.com/product-category/syringes-needles/)
Excited to let you guys know that we now have BD PrecisionGlide Needle only as an option. We will sell them in 25, 50 & 100 (box) quantities if you are needing to add a smaller amount to your order. We have every size and gauge (within reason) that BD produces.

JohnDoe
06-02-2016, 02:49 AM
Syringes & Needles Archives - Medlab Gear (http://www.medlabgear.com/product-category/syringes-needles/)
Excited to let you guys know that we now have BD PrecisionGlide Needle only as an option. We will sell them in 25, 50 & 100 (box) quantities if you are needing to add a smaller amount to your order. We have every size and gauge (within reason) that BD produces.

I normally purchase BD Luer Lock syringes/needles. Will the precision glides work with Luer Lock syringes just the same? All interchangeable?

Also I normally buy the 3mL syringes that come with the 18gauge 1-1.5" needle for drawing out of vials and then swap the 18g out for a smaller gauge like 25....are you going to get any of those 3mL BD Luer Lock with 18g? I only saw 23g and 25g and of course the 3mL syringe by itself...unless I overlooked it.

Thanks!

MedLabGear
06-02-2016, 03:32 AM
I normally purchase BD Luer Lock syringes/needles. Will the precision glides work with Luer Lock syringes just the same? All interchangeable?

Also I normally buy the 3mL syringes that come with the 18gauge 1-1.5" needle for drawing out of vials and then swap the 18g out for a smaller gauge like 25....are you going to get any of those 3mL BD Luer Lock with 18g? I only saw 23g and 25g and of course the 3mL syringe by itself...unless I overlooked it.

Thanks!

They are all Luer-lock so they are interchangeable. I would recommend buying the 23 or 25 (BD) syringe with needles and adding on whichever needles in the select quantities you need!

Swoilder1
06-03-2016, 06:34 PM
I notice you have the 5cc syringes and it says you can use the Luer Lok on them if I am reading that right. What is the qty you receive for the $30 on the syringes and if I order the separate BD 23 x 1 & 1.5 Precision Glide needle will they fit that brand of syringe?

trying to still get this pieced together and get the best value, I always switch out the draw needle with the pin needle and i usually stick with the needle size I mentioned.

Thanks,

MedLabGear
06-03-2016, 09:11 PM
I notice you have the 5cc syringes and it says you can use the Luer Lok on them if I am reading that right. What is the qty you receive for the $30 on the syringes and if I order the separate BD 23 x 1 & 1.5 Precision Glide needle will they fit that brand of syringe?

trying to still get this pieced together and get the best value, I always switch out the draw needle with the pin needle and i usually stick with the needle size I mentioned.

Thanks,

$30 - 100/box

YES, they will fit. They are in fact, Luer-lock.

Honestly the needle is where all the magic happens, anyways!

Mountain-Man
06-03-2016, 09:53 PM
I just made a order today from my guy I'll try yall next week with the rest of what I need

MedLabGear
06-04-2016, 04:14 PM
I just made a order today from my guy I'll try yall next week with the rest of what I need

We should be "your guy." No need to shop elsewhere, we'll take better care of you bro!! Let me know when you order or leave a comment on your order.

pupu
08-19-2016, 04:17 PM
Medlab are good peeps been using them for a bit now.

dynalow2016
03-04-2017, 09:46 PM
Wow, great prices. Will definitely switch to you for my gear administration needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ethical
03-12-2017, 04:12 AM
any current promo codes?
medlabgear is the best for sure!
if you have not tried them out you will definitely be pleased they have everything you need 1 stop shop
Always get my slin pins, bac water and bd pins from them. :56zEO0U79M6XH.jpg: