PDA

View Full Version : Help please

bigbreads80
06-05-2016, 04:41 PM
I have an opportunity to get 300 iu of greys . I literally don't know a damn thing about hgh. Im pretty lean so fat loss wouldn't be a big goal. I have a few small nagging pains in my body just from life that would be nice to heal up some. My main goal , as always , is just building size. The 'anti aging' effects as far as skin and hair would be cool also. Would this even be wOrth it? And if so, any recommended scheduling for running it?

As I said , I'm a complete child when it comes to hgh, so explain it to me like I'm a small baby:) thanks for any advice yall can give me.

I'm 202 lbs and 35 yrs old. And I'd guess mid teens on bf if that info is needed.

get2dachoppa
06-05-2016, 04:48 PM
I have an opportunity to get 300 iu of greys . I literally don't know a damn thing about hgh. Im pretty lean so fat loss wouldn't be a big goal. I have a few small nagging pains in my body just from life that would be nice to heal up some. My main goal , as always , is just building size. The 'anti aging' effects as far as skin and hair would be cool also. Would this even be wOrth it? And if so, any recommended scheduling for running it?

As I said , I'm a complete child when it comes to hgh, so explain it to me like I'm a small baby:) thanks for any advice yall can give me.

I'm 202 lbs and 35 yrs old. And I'd guess mid teens on bf if that info is needed.

Get it and send it to me for "quality control"

Advanced Labs VIP

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

kubes
06-05-2016, 05:09 PM
Just remember gh is a long term commitment. You need to plan to run it at least 6 months

bigbreads80
06-05-2016, 05:15 PM
I guess I'd need to know what a good dose to run it at would be, so I could do the math to see how much more I would need

get2dachoppa
06-05-2016, 05:21 PM
Start 2 ius a day for two weeks. If no sides bump up to 3 ius a day (split 1.5 in am & 1.5 shortly after noon). Run that for two weeks. If sides are manageable bump to 4ius a day (split 2/2). I start getting carpal tunnel at 5 ius a day so I had to back off to 4 ius. Sides can hit you at once too. I was doing great at 4ius and even was good at 5ius for a week or two and then bam carpal tunnel. It's definitely beneficial to take your time titrating up IMO.

Advanced Labs VIP

bigbreads80
06-05-2016, 07:44 PM
So if my plan is to titrate up to 4iu daily , given no bad sides, I'm guessing t3 is necessary as well. My google-fu isn't very strong today. But if I read some stuff correctly, I'd need 25 mcg t3 daily . So just to be clear, my goal would be to run 4iu daily for at least 4 months, maybe longer if I'm happy with things.

get2dachoppa
06-05-2016, 08:15 PM
So if my plan is to titrate up to 4iu daily , given no bad sides, I'm guessing t3 is necessary as well. My google-fu isn't very strong today. But if I read some stuff correctly, I'd need 25 mcg t3 daily . So just to be clear, my goal would be to run 4iu daily for at least 4 months, maybe longer if I'm happy with things.

T4 not t3

Advanced Labs VIP

get2dachoppa
06-05-2016, 08:16 PM
There's an article floating around the boards somewhere on it. I run 100mcg t4 daily with gh

Advanced Labs VIP

bigbreads80
06-05-2016, 08:18 PM
Lol see. I'm pretty much a lame ass on hgh knowledge. Probably be best for me to hold off. Good way to get myself fucked up.

Pay close attention children. No when to say no:)

get2dachoppa
06-05-2016, 08:23 PM
Lol see. I'm pretty much a lame ass on hgh knowledge. Probably be best for me to hold off. Good way to get myself fucked up.

Pay close attention children. No when to say no:)

If you can't commit to 6 months to a year on then I wouldn't jump on it. Do I think it's worth it? Absolutely. I had chronic back pain for 8 years. 5 herniated discs constant pressure and tension back there. Did every form of treatment besides surgery (which I won't do). Since I've been on gh I barely notice my back issues. It's been a game changer for me.

Advanced Labs VIP

bigbreads80
06-05-2016, 08:52 PM
If you can't commit to 6 months to a year on then I wouldn't jump on it. Do I think it's worth it? Absolutely. I had chronic back pain for 8 years. 5 herniated discs constant pressure and tension back there. Did every form of treatment besides surgery (which I won't do). Since I've been on gh I barely notice my back issues. It's been a game changer for me.

Advanced Labs VIP

Money isn't an issue for it. Its been in the back of my mind to try some for a bit. I'm in a pretty good comfort zone on my cycles as far as getting good results and knowing how to take care of my body. But hgh being different , I probably need to dedicate some real time to learning how to manage my body in it. Thyroids and insulin and all that goes into it , is just completely foreign to me.

I had back/hip issues for a long time that I pretty much healed up but does show up from time to time. My worst physical ailment is an injury to my right trap. I've got scar tissue or something wrong with it. I've got bad ankles too. I'm sure those would benifit well . .

Thanks for taking the time to post bro. Time for me to Crack open some books lol

get2dachoppa
06-05-2016, 08:56 PM
I think what caught me off guard was the sides hitting me all at once. I titrated up to 5 ius too fast even though I thought I was taking the right amount of time between bumps. Good growth is potent and a little goes a long ways

Advanced Labs VIP