PDA

View Full Version : torwallet scam

deadpool
06-11-2016, 08:08 AM
in an effort to increase security i signed up for a tor wallet , it had a built in bitcoin tumbler and cold storage bitcoin as well as live , you could also get a virtual MasterCard for anonymous purchases online etc $43aud
so bought one and then no more communication , and every time i log in i,m told my acc is inactive as i have not replied to an email verification link sent to me ... not so no email was ever sent just lucky i didn't put my last order through and lose the big $$$

Review: TORwallet | Bitcoin Magazine (https://bitcoinmagazine.com/1694/review-torwallet/)

Runfromsafety
06-11-2016, 11:10 AM
I appreciate the heads up! It's crazy, things change everyday and we have to keep each other informed to stay safe-as safe as possible anyway! Thank you very much deadpool and I'm sorry you lost some money bbrother.

deadpool
06-11-2016, 01:00 PM
I appreciate the heads up! It's crazy, things change everyday and we have to keep each other informed to stay safe-as safe as possible anyway! Thank you very much deadpool and I'm sorry you lost some money bbrother. No worries bro welcome , your right we gotta look after one another Thats what makes this forum special...it is a brother hood Yep lucky it was just a little ..it was a tester as well I would have lost a much much more if I hadn't lost that small amount ...whew : )