PDA

View Full Version : My 20 week before and after log 2016 New Englands bodybuilding contest NPC

mnmsnowbeast
06-11-2016, 11:04 AM
Ok hello,boys and girls,some of you know me already,and know my story,to many surgeries to list,sense my last time on stage at the new Englands,back than in 96 41 years old at the time,they had zero masters class's,so it was open only,i did ok,runner up Middle Weights,well today 20 years later,and last surgery was elbow reconstruction and carpel tunnel on feb.3rd,it was not that long ago,hand and elbow still hurts every time I use them,but here are a bunch from this morning after fasted cardio,no pump,flat and watery lol I look like crap IMO!!

mnmsnowbeast
06-11-2016, 11:10 AM
Can only load so many at one time.

jtip1810
06-11-2016, 12:38 PM
Still looking big as ever though bro, great job I say considering all you went through! You know me and Ashley are following along to watch you transform this will be fun to watch!

Dont wanna be old
06-11-2016, 01:28 PM
Please don't take this the wrong way . You look like the older gentleman that got on the bus and some young punks smarted off to him then he wiped the floor with them .
I believe your looking great and showing your wheels should motivate these bathing suit models to pay there dues .
Looking forward to seeing you surpass your expectations .
Cheers
DWBO

twisted
06-11-2016, 01:42 PM
Looking damn good snowbeast ....I can only wish I look as good as you when I get to your age......

BigJohnny
06-11-2016, 01:45 PM
Great job!

mnmsnowbeast
06-11-2016, 07:17 PM
Please don't take this the wrong way . You look like the older gentleman that got on the bus and some young punks smarted off to him then he wiped the floor with them .
I believe your looking great and showing your wheels should motivate these bathing suit models to pay there dues .
Looking forward to seeing you surpass your expectations .
Cheers
DWBOThanks bro,the wheels are so important at the NPC level,IMO should never be overlooked if contest competing is something you have planned in the future,but right now I can hardly train quads,for pain in the knee caps,but that don't mean,i cant train hams.

mnmsnowbeast
06-11-2016, 07:25 PM
Great job!Not let bro,but by 20 wks from now,with the coach josh and his wife and I have,i think I will look ok.

mnmsnowbeast
06-11-2016, 07:28 PM
Looking damn good snowbeast ....I can only wish I look as good as you when I get to your age......I am sure all you hard working guys who hit it daily will,why would you not,you got plenty of mass to work with,thats not what everyone already has,we need the clay for our foundation to be built on,you my friend have a great foundation to work with,just need to tweek it here,and tweek it there,and the donuts will be the best ever lol.

mnmsnowbeast
06-11-2016, 07:30 PM
Still looking big as ever though bro, great job I say considering all you went through! You know me and Ashley are following along to watch you transform this will be fun to watch!I know,and love you guys,you have already helped me more than you know young man,so many of you guys and girls have,thats what makes this site the very best out there,period.

ski748134
06-11-2016, 07:36 PM
Snowbeast welcome back hope u are feeling better and u will be making progress in no time

mnmsnowbeast
06-11-2016, 10:07 PM
Snowbeast welcome back hope u are feeling better and u will be making progress in no timeThanks Ski,how have you been brother,ya I was away for a while trying to heal up,and get a handle on weather or not I thought I could or would compete this year,well I said fuck it,and lets do it,this gives me 5 months to prep,i should be able to get into some kind of desent shape,by than.

mnmsnowbeast
06-15-2016, 12:19 AM
Nothing to report just yet,weight staying around 202-204lb but I am getting much harder,waist still around 36 w/out pulling tape,it needs to be 30-31 for me to be where I need to be,at least that was where it used to be,20 years ago,and weight,i don't even care where that ends up either,as long as I am ripped and peeled.

twisted
06-15-2016, 12:25 AM
Nothing to report just yet,weight staying around 202-204lb but I am getting much harder,waist still around 36 w/out pulling tape,it needs to be 30-31 for me to be where I need to be,at least that was where it used to be,20 years ago,and weight,i don't even care where that ends up either,as long as I am ripped and peeled.

Keep grinding away snowbeast ...changes are bein made you will be where you want in no time;)

mnmsnowbeast
06-15-2016, 01:26 AM
Thanks twisted,i am happy with my progress thus far,it seems ahead of what I thought a month ago I would be seeing now.

jtip1810
06-15-2016, 12:22 PM
Morning brotha, had a rest day yesterday we are back at it today with hamstrings. Robert has us starting every workout with a triple drop set this month sounds horrible on legs day!

jtip1810
06-16-2016, 12:21 PM
Morning bro, just talked with coach he's at junior nationals. He's putting a sups list together for Ashley and starting her cardio at 4x20mins so that's not bad at all.

mnmsnowbeast
06-17-2016, 01:00 AM
Hi josh,ya he has me doing 20 min fasted cardio every day I workout,so 4 days on one day off,so far its helping,i am leaning out,and weight remains the same.

twisted
06-17-2016, 01:03 AM
Hi josh,ya he has me doing 20 min fasted cardio every day I workout,so 4 days on one day off,so far its helping,i am leaning out,and weight remains the same.

As long as your leanin out brother ....

jtip1810
06-17-2016, 01:30 AM
Progress is progress brother, he doesn't have me on fasted just cardio in general but sure that will change as we move forward. I never seen much of a difference myself in fasted compared to unfasted cardio, I only do it as a convenience to spend less time in the gym during the evenings hrs. This allows me to focus purely on weight training in the evenings but at 20mins hell I just do that after weights unless its legs day those are fasted day for sure lol.

jtip1810
06-17-2016, 12:51 PM
Morning beast, its back day for us tonight!

twisted
06-19-2016, 09:32 AM
Goodmorning snowbeast and Happy Fathers day :)

jtip1810
06-19-2016, 02:38 PM
Morning brother, Happy fathers day!

mnmsnowbeast
06-20-2016, 01:47 AM
Morning beast, its back day for us tonight!Sorry I did not catch you earlier,thanks for the farthers day blessing,i worked both days over the weekend,we got so far behind on bills while I was out of work for those 6 months,i did go do some light legs and bi's to night before coming home.

mnmsnowbeast
06-20-2016, 01:49 AM
Goodmorning snowbeast and Happy Fathers day :)Thank you brother,and happy farthers day for you to broski,did legs and bi's light toninght after work,feeling it in the old knees already..

mnmsnowbeast
06-20-2016, 01:50 AM
Morning brother, Happy fathers day!And a great big happy farthers day to you to josh,i hope you and Ashley had a great day,it was a very nice day here in maine,but I worked 8 hrs and when I got out it was off to the gym and getting colder out by time I got home.

twisted
06-20-2016, 01:58 AM
Thank you brother,and happy farthers day for you to broski,did legs and bi's light toninght after work,feeling it in the old knees already..

Well kick your feet up and relax :)

jtip1810
06-20-2016, 12:20 PM
Morning bro, new week and new progress to make! If you didn't see Robert had a guy take first over the weekend at a show.

twisted
06-20-2016, 02:54 PM
Goodmorning big man ......:)

mnmsnowbeast
06-20-2016, 09:12 PM
Morning bro, new week and new progress to make! If you didn't see Robert had a guy take first over the weekend at a show.Yes,was he open bodybuilding batam weight?

mnmsnowbeast
06-20-2016, 09:12 PM
Goodmorning big man ......:)Good afternoon bro,how is your day gone?

jtip1810
06-20-2016, 09:17 PM
Yes,was he open bodybuilding batam weight?

I believe that's correct, he as peeled bro. I was very impressed at how lean he was but he needs some more mass his arms look very small to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twisted
06-20-2016, 10:29 PM
Good afternoon bro,how is your day gone?

My day is goin lol......:fishing123:

mnmsnowbeast
06-20-2016, 10:42 PM
My day is goin lol......:fishing123:No bites yet!!

twisted
06-21-2016, 12:05 AM
No bites yet!!

Lol....nah I napped and missed a few bites :)

mnmsnowbeast
06-24-2016, 12:00 AM
Lol....nah I napped and missed a few bites :)So what is going on with AP twist,everything all right,i see there banner is down!

twisted
06-24-2016, 12:36 AM
So what is going on with AP twist,everything all right,i see there banner is down!

Hes MIA snowbeast and not responding ....we predict there must be some big issues he got hit with and hope all is well with him ..

mnmsnowbeast
06-24-2016, 12:57 AM
Hes MIA snowbeast and not responding ....we predict there must be some big issues he got hit with and hope all is well with him ..oh man I hope not,i liked him and his products,so how do we keep our logs going?

twisted
06-24-2016, 02:13 AM
oh man I hope not,i liked him and his products,so how do we keep our logs going?

Pm Pain or dwbo and ask if they can move it to the boards logs section I just got mine moved ......I look forward to seein your logs outcome too

mnmsnowbeast
06-25-2016, 01:24 AM
Pm Pain or dwbo and ask if they can move it to the boards logs section I just got mine moved ......I look forward to seein your logs outcome tooThanks twisted,i will.

jtip1810
06-25-2016, 01:41 AM
How things going bro? Got Ashley's prep guide/diet and she's starting her cycle tomorrow. No fucking cheats for 16wks bro just some programmed carb up days that's gonna suck big time but she's a champ and we will make it happen.

jtip1810
06-27-2016, 02:39 AM
Got you moved over here I see bro, let's get this party started.....hey I got pics from our coach today he's 5wks out and looking great!!!!

wifey jtip1810
06-27-2016, 02:46 AM
Hi Snowbeast hope you are doing well. Can't wait to see the progress you make during contest prep. Games on for me starting tomorrow, I'm excited and nervous. I have already apologized to my family, for any mood swings, that may or may not happen during this prep lol. Hope we all survive lol.

jtip1810
06-27-2016, 12:47 PM
Morning brotha, lets get this week started!

mnmsnowbeast
06-28-2016, 12:20 AM
Hi you two,man I cant believe what has been happening on BOP,and AP,man this sucks,i hope all works out for AP,he was a good source and brother,so you just started your prep young llady,cool I sent out money to coach today,he should receive it in a couple days,yes mam,prep may be brutal for a while,i myself have not cheated one meal or anything for at least a month now,i had to clean up a lot of sugar in my diet,but I am sure Robert will change stuff up some what,you will be fine Ashley,its normal to have the jitters,its all new territory for you,hell almost new for me too,its been 20 years sense I stood on the new England platform,i think I am going with the same music and routine as in the past,AC/DC back in black,or I really like his new stuff,hard as a rock,cause that is where I will be,hard as a rock lol. what do you two think,hey josh I looked thru my files,and I cant find your phone number,can you send it to me again,i am old and lose stuff very easy these days ha ha,oh ya I need some growth,who do we use now? beast out

jtip1810
06-28-2016, 12:34 AM
Hi you two,man I cant believe what has been happening on BOP,and AP,man this sucks,i hope all works out for AP,he was a good source and brother,so you just started your prep young llady,cool I sent out money to coach today,he should receive it in a couple days,yes mam,prep may be brutal for a while,i myself have not cheated one meal or anything for at least a month now,i had to clean up a lot of sugar in my diet,but I am sure Robert will change stuff up some what,you will be fine Ashley,its normal to have the jitters,its all new territory for you,hell almost new for me too,its been 20 years sense I stood on the new England platform,i think I am going with the same music and routine as in the past,AC/DC back in black,or I really like his new stuff,hard as a rock,cause that is where I will be,hard as a rock lol. what do you two think,hey josh I looked thru my files,and I cant find your phone number,can you send it to me again,i am old and lose stuff very easy these days ha ha,oh ya I need some growth,who do we use now? beast out

Your gonna rock it bro, Robert will get you there he's one hell of a coach.

jtip1810
06-28-2016, 01:14 PM
Morning bro, we are headed to the gym soon......rise and grind day for us!

twisted
06-28-2016, 03:08 PM

Lmfao I love ya big man ....;)

twisted
06-29-2016, 11:35 AM
Goodmorning big man ....new day new gains ;)

jtip1810
06-29-2016, 12:15 PM
Morning Beast, how's that progress?

mnmsnowbeast
06-30-2016, 12:04 AM
Coming along preety quickly,i start with Robert next week,and this weekend I will get up some more pics,I am a tad leaner,but fuller,shoulders are coming in nice,the bad rotator is doing a little better,and I am still able to handle 50 lbs side lats standing so shoulders rears are responding well to doing just shoulders by themselves,thats the way I always made my best gains,when I do them after chest,i am to beat up to give them the proper trashing.

twisted
06-30-2016, 12:43 AM
Coming along preety quickly,i start with Robert next week,and this weekend I will get up some more pics,I am a tad leaner,but fuller,shoulders are coming in nice,the bad rotator is doing a little better,and I am still able to handle 50 lbs side lats standing so shoulders rears are responding well to doing just shoulders by themselves,thats the way I always made my best gains,when I do them after chest,i am to beat up to give them the proper trashing.

Sweet ....things are goin well glad to hear this snowbeast :)

jtip1810
06-30-2016, 12:35 PM
Morning beast, new day for gainz!!!

mnmsnowbeast
07-01-2016, 01:27 AM
Afternoon gents,had a quick leg workout tonight,love the hammy burns,and the pump from triple drops on quads,keeps the blood working overtime!! lol as long as the heart keeps working I will be ok..

jtip1810
07-01-2016, 01:28 AM
Afternoon gents,had a quick leg workout tonight,love the hammy burns,and the pump from triple drops on quads,keeps the blood working overtime!! lol as long as the heart keeps working I will be ok..

Carefully kill it bro [emoji6]

twisted
07-01-2016, 01:35 AM

Your heart is rockin and rolling sir ;)

mnmsnowbeast
07-01-2016, 09:29 AM
Good morning brothers and sisters of the iron world,lets get this party started,well my 20 min. morning cardio is done ready to inject and kill another day at work,than workout,beast out.

mnmsnowbeast
07-01-2016, 09:31 AM
Carefully kill it bro [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHey josh,i could not find Roberts new pics anyplace,i tried intagram,nothing,and FB still nothing,if you could send them to me I would love it. thanks [email protected]

jtip1810
07-01-2016, 12:33 PM
Hey josh,i could not find Roberts new pics anyplace,i tried intagram,nothing,and FB still nothing,if you could send them to me I would love it. thanks [email protected]

Morning bro, I sent you the link to his instagram he post up all the time...its flex friday so he will have some of his quads up today I'm sure......his damn quads are the size of my waist anymore!!!

mnmsnowbeast
07-03-2016, 12:26 AM
Morning josh,robert does not like the chineese hgh saids it causes to much water retension,and would like me to run domestic somatropin,but I cant find any,and fuck this shit is way out of my league price wise,i think I will just go ahead and get IFBB's kigtropin and be done with it,sense he plans on cutting me off at 16-21 days out,to make sure I dry out.

mnmsnowbeast
07-03-2016, 12:27 AM
Morning bro, I sent you the link to his instagram he post up all the time...its flex friday so he will have some of his quads up today I'm sure......his damn quads are the size of my waist anymore!!!Got the link thanks josh,he did have a couple I did not see.

jtip1810
07-03-2016, 12:27 AM
Got the link thanks josh,he did have a couple I did not see.

Coach is looking lean and mean bro...I'm in the gym chasing the physique myself right now lol.

twisted
07-03-2016, 10:03 AM
Goodmorning snowbeast my brother hows it goin big man ....:)

mnmsnowbeast
07-04-2016, 12:06 AM
Goodmorning snowbeast my brother hows it goin big man ....:)Today was a very fucked up day,when I went to log into my old dell,it locked up on me,and completely shut down,to never return. So I lost all my shit and did not have it backed up,of course,so to best buy for a new one,so this time no tower,all in one,and windows 10 fast as hell so far,but I am so confused,thank goodness,my granddaughter is so good at smart phones,basicely that is how its set up,touch screen and wireless mouse and keyboard.

twisted
07-04-2016, 09:51 AM
Today was a very fucked up day,when I went to log into my old dell,it locked up on me,and completely shut down,to never return. So I lost all my shit and did not have it backed up,of course,so to best buy for a new one,so this time no tower,all in one,and windows 10 fast as hell so far,but I am so confused,thank goodness,my granddaughter is so good at smart phones,basicely that is how its set up,touch screen and wireless mouse and keyboard.

Thats blows you lost your info !!..but hopefully this new all in one helps you forget about it ....goodmorning and happy 4th ;)

jtip1810
07-04-2016, 02:44 PM
Morning bro, have a great 4th!!!

mnmsnowbeast
07-04-2016, 11:43 PM
Man this new touch screen dell Inspirion 24-3455 has me all messed up,i don't even owne a touch phone,now I have all in one puta lol,going to be a while before I can navigate easy with this new system,hope these pics come out ok.Oh crap,can someone help me cover my ugly face up,i did not look close enough,to see the eye balls bugging out of my head,and I don't see paint on this windows 10 I know have,again thanks.

jtip1810
07-05-2016, 12:29 AM
Man this new touch screen dell Inspirion 24-3455 has me all messed up,i don't even owne a touch phone,now I have all in one puta lol,going to be a while before I can navigate easy with this new system,hope these pics come out ok.

Looking good bro...man you start to lean out quick. No doubt your gonna look great come show time.

mnmsnowbeast
07-05-2016, 02:35 AM
Some tonight with limited light,on back deck.Anyone care to help,by turning these pics for me,from our tablet to PC something got messed up.

twisted
07-05-2016, 08:27 AM
Looking great snowbeast :)....hats off to ya :)

jtip1810
07-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Morning Beast, ok bro what's the secret to leaning out as fast as you are right now??? Looking great brother, whatever your doing keep it up!!!

mnmsnowbeast
07-06-2016, 12:45 AM
Looking great snowbeast :)....hats off to ya :)Thanks guys,coach did my supps tonight,and I need some clen tabs,i told him I have some liquid,but he don't like it much,and some t3 tabs and proviron tabs.

mnmsnowbeast
07-06-2016, 12:51 AM
Morning Beast, ok bro what's the secret to leaning out as fast as you are right now??? Looking great brother, whatever your doing keep it up!!!Believe it or not,i was getting lean on roberst old program that had me at 3200 cals,and doing morning cardio 20 min 5-6 times a week,now he has ne at 2652 cals and post cardio 20 min. 5 times a week,not sure,i just cleaned up all my problem stuff,sugar,sugar and sugar,ha ha no cheats yet. man none of these sponsors have oral clen,or t3 he has me on proviron 100 mg ed starting wk 15-18 and ameridex tablet each day from now till show time,all I have is liquid dex not tabs in that either,oral winny,i have paxtons 100 tabs yet to try,plus paxtons halo for the wks 15-18 till show time,and even day of show.

twisted
07-06-2016, 12:58 AM
Thanks guys,coach did my supps tonight,and I need some clen tabs,i told him I have some liquid,but he don't like it much,and some t3 tabs and proviron tabs.

Keep me update on your progress brother ....I enjoy your updates :)

wifey jtip1810
07-06-2016, 01:10 AM
Good luck Snowbeast, your going to do great, keep grinding! You got this!

mnmsnowbeast
07-06-2016, 01:11 AM
Keep me update on your progress brother ....I enjoy your updates :)I sure will,twisted do you know any sponsors who have oral clen and t3 without going overseas.

twisted
07-06-2016, 01:45 AM
I sure will,twisted do you know any sponsors who have oral clen and t3 without going overseas.

Ifbb only has liquid clen ....he will be stockin alpha clen and t3 very very very soon ;) ..did you try egh? Im not sure of the sponsors list if I did I certainly would point in that direction :(

jtip1810
07-06-2016, 12:32 PM
Good morning bro!!!

mnmsnowbeast
07-06-2016, 07:13 PM
Good luck Snowbeast, your going to do great, keep grinding! You got this!Thanks Ashley,you do the same young lady,i see you already have been killing it.

mnmsnowbeast
07-06-2016, 07:14 PM
Thanks josh for this new supplier of clen,man got some good ass stuff,some cheap to,and they take MG will be sending them out an order next week.
Good morning bro!!!

wifey jtip1810
07-07-2016, 02:08 AM
Thanks Ashley,you do the same young lady,i see you already have been killing it.

Thanks Snowbeast, I'm trying like hell I am really nervous, but I have a lot of support so I'm sure I will be fine. I just don't want to look like an idiot lol. On a good note I don't have to wear Hooker heels so I don't have to worry about breaking my neck [emoji38]. But I do have to wear that tiny bikini [emoji160][emoji33] lol. Keep grinding I can't wait to see your progress.

jtip1810
07-07-2016, 01:31 PM
Morning Beast, chase those gainz today bro!

twisted
07-08-2016, 10:55 AM
Goodmorning snowbeast :)

jtip1810
07-08-2016, 12:29 PM
Morning Beast, Flex Friday bro...post em up!

mnmsnowbeast
07-08-2016, 11:44 PM
Thanks Snowbeast, I'm trying like hell I am really nervous, but I have a lot of support so I'm sure I will be fine. I just don't want to look like an idiot lol. On a good note I don't have to wear Hooker heels so I don't have to worry about breaking my neck [emoji38]. But I do have to wear that tiny bikini [emoji160][emoji33] lol. Keep grinding I can't wait to see your progress.Ashley,which class are you doing,is it fitness,bodybuilding or bikini?

jtip1810
07-08-2016, 11:47 PM
Ashley,which class are you doing,is it fitness,bodybuilding or bikini?

Physique class, we are headed to the gym now. Coach is 181lbs today and needs to hit 176lbs looks like he will get there easily. I was talking to him earlier and got a few pics...looks great.

mnmsnowbeast
07-08-2016, 11:53 PM
Morning Beast, Flex Friday bro...post em up!Oh man,today was a day off,everything,last night after completing Roberts new back,rear delts and calves,icould not do cardio,i was so beat,and sucking wind,plus my heart was pounding,i think I need to talk to coach and maybe remind him I still have a bad heart,that them pricks in the hospital line would love to split me open like chicken dinner. But there is hope,they have had a very good article on Edwards aortic valve replacement,where they go in thru your groin,into the main artery,with a balloon stent,that is holding this valve,and it slides inside of the human valve and keeps it opening at the normal rate of speed and for billions of cycles,it is what I want,but the only place so far I have found is Michigan university heart specials,if need be,i will fly out there and have them do it,i just hope it holds out till after this contest,i am so close to getting this done. Oh ya,tomorrow after arms I will take some pics to send here,i am having trouble doing any mark up of the pics now that I have windows 10,it is so foreign to windows 7 I had paint with that one.

mnmsnowbeast
07-08-2016, 11:54 PM
Goodmorning snowbeast :)Good afternoon twisted,hey I want to order from IFBB do you now rep for them?

twisted
07-09-2016, 12:24 AM
Good afternoon twisted,hey I want to order from IFBB do you now rep for them?

Yea brother I do ;)

Heres email addy ...ask for list [email protected]

jtip1810
07-09-2016, 01:38 AM
Oh man,today was a day off,everything,last night after completing Roberts new back,rear delts and calves,icould not do cardio,i was so beat,and sucking wind,plus my heart was pounding,i think I need to talk to coach and maybe remind him I still have a bad heart,that them pricks in the hospital line would love to split me open like chicken dinner. But there is hope,they have had a very good article on Edwards aortic valve replacement,where they go in thru your groin,into the main artery,with a balloon stent,that is holding this valve,and it slides inside of the human valve and keeps it opening at the normal rate of speed and for billions of cycles,it is what I want,but the only place so far I have found is Michigan university heart specials,if need be,i will fly out there and have them do it,i just hope it holds out till after this contest,i am so close to getting this done. Oh ya,tomorrow after arms I will take some pics to send here,i am having trouble doing any mark up of the pics now that I have windows 10,it is so foreign to windows 7 I had paint with that one.

I just finished the back and rear delts routine myself lol...fun times right!!!

mnmsnowbeast
07-10-2016, 07:07 PM
Yea brother I do ;)

Heres email addy ...ask for list [email protected] twisted,i have the list and are getting ready next week to make an order bro.

mnmsnowbeast
07-10-2016, 07:11 PM
Here you go people,not terriable but not bad I guess,16 weeks to go!

jtip1810
07-10-2016, 07:50 PM
You look big to me bro...coming together nicely. You lean out fast my friend.

mnmsnowbeast
07-10-2016, 09:08 PM
You look big to me bro...coming together nicely. You lean out fast my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt never seems fast enough,my birthday is this sat. and at my sons house we are having a party for my grandson because he graduated high school,something none of us thought possible,and of course it is my birthday and my sons anniversary wedding,so he is having a big feed with lobster and corn,i asked Robert is I could have a lobster diner,he said what does it intail,i said lobster,salad stuff like that,he said no,my wife goes is he serious,i said ya,i think so,well I will have my meals I prepped,than we go to camp for a weeks vacation,and I will have to drive 75 miles a day to workout,but I will do it,no internet,unless I can borrow some wifi from my cousins house lol,i think my hamsa are coming in better than anything else,at this point.

jtip1810
07-10-2016, 09:12 PM
It never seems fast enough,my birthday is this sat. and at my sons house we are having a party for my grandson because he graduated high school,something none of us thought possible,and of course it is my birthday and my sons anniversary wedding,so he is having a big feed with lobster and corn,i asked Robert is I could have a lobster diner,he said what does it intail,i said lobster,salad stuff like that,he said no,my wife goes is he serious,i said ya,i think so,well I will have my meals I prepped,than we go to camp for a weeks vacation,and I will have to drive 75 miles a day to workout,but I will do it,no internet,unless I can borrow some wifi from my cousins house lol,i think my hamsa are coming in better than anything else,at this point.

That's what makes him a good coach though...he tells me no all the damn time lol. Hey early happy birthday brotha!

mnmsnowbeast
07-10-2016, 11:33 PM
That's what makes him a good coach though...he tells me no all the damn time lol. Hey early happy birthday brotha!

Thanks josh,i really wish it was not my 61 st birthday,it would be nice if it was 51 lol,but it is what it is,my wife faces her 71st,so I should be happy its not my 71st too.

twisted
07-11-2016, 02:26 AM
Thanks josh,i really wish it was not my 61 st birthday,it would be nice if it was 51 lol,but it is what it is,my wife faces her 71st,so I should be happy its not my 71st too.

Lol...fuckin snowbeast ;)

jtip1810
07-11-2016, 12:39 PM
Morning bro, new week for some progress!!!

mnmsnowbeast
07-11-2016, 11:24 PM
Morning bro, new week for some progress!!!Ya,today was an off day,tomorrow hit quads,and abs. than chest and boulders.

mnmsnowbeast
07-11-2016, 11:26 PM
Morning bro, new week for some progress!!!Josh,i ordered from drugsgear,today,ya they ship domestic,but the payment method does go international,was it that way last time you ordered>?

mnmsnowbeast
07-11-2016, 11:37 PM
Lol...fuckin snowbeast ;)whats happening twisted?

twisted
07-11-2016, 11:46 PM
whats happening twisted?

Nothin much big man another day here ...how about you brother ?....

jtip1810
07-12-2016, 02:39 PM
Morning Beast, another day for some gainz...about to run to the gym and blast out some arms and that extra cardio coach felt necessary to add in..dammit!!!

mnmsnowbeast
07-13-2016, 01:44 AM
Ya,did quads tonight,i did go up a little on smith squats,set of 300 for 8 reps,did not want to test the knees to bad,but the feet close and low on leg press hurt way more kept it to just 4 plates a side,and single leg exstensions hurt to,ya than the bulgarions squats,cant those foreigners do any thing normal. So I hobbled out to the car.lol

twisted
07-13-2016, 12:49 PM
Goodmorning sir ...keep reachin snowbeast :)

jtip1810
07-13-2016, 12:50 PM
Morning Beast, I feel your pain bro but I don't do the Bulgarians they are way to hard on my knee so I add in single leg press or single leg extensions instead. Same with lunges on hamstring day..not happening!

twisted
07-14-2016, 11:33 AM
Top of the morning snow beast ;)

jtip1810
07-14-2016, 12:21 PM
Morning Beast, rest day for us...hamstrings got blasted last night!

twisted
07-18-2016, 12:09 PM
Goodmorning snowbeast , hows everything been goin brother ;)

jtip1810
07-18-2016, 12:30 PM
Morning Beast, how's progress going over here big guy? You see coach took 1st place over the weekend?

twisted
07-20-2016, 11:35 AM
Goodmorning snowbeast ....how you makin out and feeling brother !

jtip1810
07-20-2016, 12:29 PM
Morning Beast, how things going over here bro???

twisted
07-23-2016, 11:44 AM
Enjoy the weekend big man :)

mnmsnowbeast
07-23-2016, 09:48 PM
Thanks you two monsters,twisted and josh,we just got home last night,so today was my first day back home,vacation went well,wife and I just did nothing all week,except got plenty of rest,much needed for both of us,we only went out on the wheeler one day,in the late afternoon,after I trained,i trained 4 days in a row,and took the next two off,today chest and front delts,tomorow back and rear delts,oh ya cardio every workout day,its only 20 min. but I am sure after he sees my progress pics he will up it,or cut calories. Thanka for all the well wishes guys.

mnmsnowbeast
07-23-2016, 09:52 PM
These are this morning jumped out of bed,weighed in and did a few poses.

mnmsnowbeast
07-23-2016, 09:55 PM
This is the last few I did today.

jtip1810
07-23-2016, 10:42 PM
Looking good bro....coach is on a more cardio kick so fair warning lol. He upped ours to 5x25 and that was after Ash lost 9lbs...obviously if she's doing more cardio then I am and it sucks!!!

twisted
07-23-2016, 11:11 PM
This is the last few I did today.

Looking great snowbeast !!....

mnmsnowbeast
07-23-2016, 11:35 PM
Thanks twisted and josh,ya I have a feeling he will up my cardio,at least 5 min. more and maybe a 6th day,if needed,he has not responded to my pics I sent this morning yet,so don't have a clue yet.

jtip1810
07-24-2016, 12:26 AM
Thanks twisted and josh,ya I have a feeling he will up my cardio,at least 5 min. more and maybe a 6th day,if needed,he has not responded to my pics I sent this morning yet,so don't have a clue yet.

He's on the road...went to get an car/toy to play with talked with him last night lol.

jtip1810
07-24-2016, 02:03 PM
Morning bro...rise and grind!!! We are getting ready to go blast quads then check in with coach...hope hes in a good mood today I don't want more cardio lol.

twisted
07-25-2016, 11:53 AM
Goodmorning big man ....looking damn good in those pics :)

jtip1810
07-26-2016, 02:51 PM
Morning Beast, I'm off to do some arms and cardio....coach wants me to start cutting in 2 or 3 weeks so we will all be suffering together lol.

mnmsnowbeast
07-27-2016, 12:35 AM
He's on the road...went to get an car/toy to play with talked with him last night lol.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYa,he got back to me,i don't know how he can run such a tight ship when his owne contest if this Friday,i would be so fucken stressed,fuck,my cut off for my contest,for enrollment into a class is oct,22nd show the 29th,so Robert said wait till than we will see if he thinks I look good enough to enter the open class MW,s I hope so,i still want to see how I match up against the young pups,its kind of that competision thing,in most of us,i feel I will match up well in the 50 plus,but don't think there will be much to compete in the 60 plus,from what I have seen lately,but one never knows who will show up,but 100 bucks per class,i don't want to waste my money and be the only fool standing on stage in the 60 plus,wow I won,i beat myself!!! lol.

jtip1810
07-27-2016, 12:38 AM
Hey a wins is a win lol.

Yeah coach is all over the place bro...he was buying a car then working on other stuff like its no big deal. I guess at his level your always ready.

mnmsnowbeast
07-27-2016, 12:39 AM
Good evening bros,twisted and josh,just got home from arms and calves,i have another person I am now helping train,i hope it don't cut into my owne training to bad,three at a time can drag on,if you know what I mean,and its a women who does not lift heavy at this time,she is a cross fit trained,and has not seen much in the way of transformation,i said I knew it did not add muscle like BB training will,to many sets of 1-3 and some times 5 reps,but they jump all over the place,and none of them older folks have dropped much weight,or added much muscle.

twisted
07-27-2016, 01:34 AM
Good evening bros,twisted and josh,just got home from arms and calves,i have another person I am now helping train,i hope it don't cut into my owne training to bad,three at a time can drag on,if you know what I mean,and its a women who does not lift heavy at this time,she is a cross fit trained,and has not seen much in the way of transformation,i said I knew it did not add muscle like BB training will,to many sets of 1-3 and some times 5 reps,but they jump all over the place,and none of them older folks have dropped much weight,or added much muscle.

mnmsnowbeast
07-30-2016, 01:34 AM
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9652&stc=1Oh man,you have me laughing so fucken bad twisted,big fuck bag lol..

mnmsnowbeast
07-30-2016, 01:35 AM
Well,bros and girls,today I am at 190.2 with 10 more min of cardio to do,and 200 less calories,hope to get some pics up tomorrow.

twisted
07-31-2016, 11:56 AM
Hope your weekend is goin great big guy :)

jtip1810
07-31-2016, 01:17 PM
Morning Beast...coach didn't do so well in the comp I see, now I'm afraid to check in shit we are gonna get even more cardio lol.

mnmsnowbeast
07-31-2016, 09:04 PM
Morning Beast...coach didn't do so well in the comp I see, now I'm afraid to check in shit we are gonna get even more cardio lol.Josh,i really think they overlooked him because of a couple of good thick MW,s the kid who I think won,derek is where I had him,coach looked a little thin from the side,compared to two guys,i had him in 3 or 4th at most not fucken 6th,i know he took it well,but let me tell you the let down feeling it leaves in your gut,i have one contest I came in 5th and should of came in 3rd or 4th,if shit had come off on time,but waiting 12 hrs to get on stage fucked up my prep bad,and after seeing what I looked like at that time,5th was a good spot,LT heavy class in Mass is huge 30 guys and 145 people from mass along,i had to wait for,before us out of ststers could get our shot,so I know the feeling,he did not like it,but he is a pro,and knows its over,and bitching about it now,means nothing.I will post some pics from today. 13 wks to go,i am going to have more lose skin than an under weight elephant!!

mnmsnowbeast
07-31-2016, 09:07 PM
I was 191 this morning,yesterday was 190 on the mark,funny weight still all over the place.

mnmsnowbeast
07-31-2016, 09:09 PM
Here is the rest of them.

twisted
08-01-2016, 12:39 AM
I was 191 this morning,yesterday was 190 on the mark,funny weight still all over the place.

Here is the rest of them.

Wow snowbeast your looking damn good !! Your just hammerin away and makin all kinds of changes....hats off to ya;)

mnmsnowbeast
08-01-2016, 01:23 AM
Wow snowbeast your looking damn good !! Your just hammerin away and makin all kinds of changes....hats off to ya;)Really,i don't see that in these pics,i do see change in the mirror,but this new cam on my end looks like shit,glad you looked at them and said something,thanks twist.

twisted
08-01-2016, 07:58 AM
Goodmorning big man ....:)

jtip1810
08-03-2016, 12:41 PM
Morning Beast, hey your being way to hard on yourself bro....you are looking great and have plenty of time for adjustments. Hell you look better than me bro...keep killin it!

mnmsnowbeast
08-04-2016, 12:17 AM
Morning Beast, hey your being way to hard on yourself bro....you are looking great and have plenty of time for adjustments. Hell you look better than me bro...keep killin it!Today 188lbs morning,and he upped my cardio to 7x30 fucked now lol,thanks josh,we are always hard on ourselfs,i am changing gyms,going back to the ymca,they have a family plan for 24 bucks,pool,sauna,all programs running,weight room,cardio,everything,my gym I am now at has a giant hole in his dumbells,10-14 ok 45 just one,50 ok 55 just one,60 just one 65,70, and 75 ok no 80,90 or 100-but starts up at 105,110,115,120,how fucked is that.

jtip1810
08-04-2016, 12:57 AM
Keep grinding bro in the end it's all worth it...I'm now afraid he's going to add 7 days over here as well [emoji15]

jtip1810
08-04-2016, 12:21 PM
Morning Beast, rest day for us gonna hit Robert up and get him rollin on my cutting diet...if I a gonna be doing all this cardio might as well start cutting right???

mnmsnowbeast
08-05-2016, 06:11 PM
Morning Beast, rest day for us gonna hit Robert up and get him rollin on my cutting diet...if I a gonna be doing all this cardio might as well start cutting right???Josh are you planning on doing a show? Man that would be cool you and wife both doing shows,we used to have couples years a go,and that was great to watch.

jtip1810
08-05-2016, 06:21 PM
Josh are you planning on doing a show? Man that would be cool you and wife both doing shows,we used to have couples years a go,and that was great to watch.

Next year is my target based on what Robert thinks I need to do. If he says I'm ready then what the hell.

mnmsnowbeast
08-06-2016, 10:00 PM
Next year is my target based on what Robert thinks I need to do. If he says I'm ready then what the hell.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYa,thats the attidude young man,man I am starting to cut now,today 30 on elliptical,the YMCA I am now going to has all the cybex machines and dumbells and premade up barbells,and all cardio pool and sauna,to enjoy,and a family plan per month is just $22.50 a month,how can you beat that.

mnmsnowbeast
08-06-2016, 10:00 PM
tomorrow I will get up some pics,12 wks out now.

twisted
08-06-2016, 11:46 PM
tomorrow I will get up some pics,12 wks out now.

Hows the additional cardio goin big man .....jtip and mrs love there additional cardio ;)

mnmsnowbeast
08-08-2016, 12:36 AM
Hows the additional cardio goin big man .....jtip and mrs love there additional cardio ;)I could do w/out it on my off days,like now,i got to go do 30 min on my tredmill,than last meal,my weight today was yo a lb ,but whenever I hit a real quad workout,this happens,i am now at the Y and they are loaded with good equiptment,so my legs got beat up yesterday,plus wife had me hanging off a ladder today doing windows,trimming out,sucks,than finally got to wash my new car,first time I have,it hit the car wash once,and I have owned it sense last oct. its a 2016 maxama platinum,but it don't matter to me,thats why I got it white,holds dirt better w/out looking dirty,lol,but now its all clean,and I don't want to drive it,ha ha,took pics outside and looked ok,one problem they are on wifes tablet,and I don't know how to transfer them to my desk top to load,plus wtf is going on when you take pics from a tab or smart phone and upload,and they come out sideways,shit piss's me off.

mnmsnowbeast
08-08-2016, 01:52 AM
Test pics sideways trying to rotate

mnmsnowbeast
08-08-2016, 01:59 AM
Man every time I transport pics off my galaxy tablet to my dell desktop the pics comeout sideways,and there is no place we can find to turn them,when I send them to FB messenger they are ok,any ideas guys.

twisted
08-08-2016, 10:33 AM
Man every time I transport pics off my galaxy tablet to my dell desktop the pics comeout sideways,and there is no place we can find to turn them,when I send them to FB messenger they are ok,any ideas guys.

Looking great big man :)

Rot-Iron66
08-08-2016, 10:43 AM
Looking awesome man, great job!

jtip1810
08-08-2016, 12:47 PM
Looking good Pete, coach is putting me on a cut starting today...sure I'm getting more cardio as well.

mnmsnowbeast
08-08-2016, 04:42 PM
Looking great big man :)Thanks twisted,hey how do I turn these around,any idea?

twisted
08-09-2016, 01:40 AM
Thanks twisted,hey how do I turn these around,any idea?

I have the slightest idea Im not tech savy big guy ......but heres some motivational music to keep u on the gainz train Rocky (Theme Song) - Eye Of The Tiger - YouTube (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RWV5gr1cUMI)

jtip1810
08-09-2016, 02:08 AM
I have the slightest idea Im not tech savy big guy ......but heres some motivational music to keep u on the gainz train Rocky (Theme Song) - Eye Of The Tiger - YouTube (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RWV5gr1cUMI)

Bro that made me laugh....hey Beast is a rock guy bro we gotta give him some good old AC/DC.

mnmsnowbeast
08-10-2016, 12:32 AM
AC/DC all the ways,i used to pose to back and black,but now I am trying to put togeather one from thunderstruck, lol,starting to get a lot of looks at the gym,so I guess my condition is starting to sharpen up.

twisted
08-10-2016, 12:43 AM
AC/DC all the ways,i used to pose to back and black,but now I am trying to put togeather one from thunderstruck, lol,starting to get a lot of looks at the gym,so I guess my condition is starting to sharpen up.

Snowbeast you have made some big changes brother ......great work ...

mnmsnowbeast
08-10-2016, 12:49 AM
Looking awesome man, great job!Thanks bro,in my 12 th week,hopefully things will tighten up a lot more than I am seeing.

mnmsnowbeast
08-10-2016, 12:50 AM
Thanks all,hoping for a lot more next week.

jtip1810
08-10-2016, 12:27 PM
Morning Beast, hey you looking great bro...what's coach saying??? I am on the cut train with you guys now so we are all suffering together big guy!!! He has me at 2300cals to start so gonna see how the next 2 wks go then add clen and maybe go ahead with mast and tren as well.

mnmsnowbeast
08-10-2016, 09:18 PM
Morning Beast, hey you looking great bro...what's coach saying??? I am on the cut train with you guys now so we are all suffering together big guy!!! He has me at 2300cals to start so gonna see how the next 2 wks go then add clen and maybe go ahead with mast and tren as well.Ya,hes got you lower than I am,mine is 2450 and 7 days a week of 1/2 cardio,this morning weight 186.6 and waist finally at 34 w/out pulling tape,so still got 3 inches to go,and 12 to do it in,so that's one inch a month,not sure if that's possible,but I told him,i don't care what weight I am,165 who cares as long as I am shredded,my skin will be the biggest problem,if I decide to do an open show,and that shitty looking hernia bulging out of my belley button area,that was fixed 18 years ago. Coach said he thinks my progress is on point,but you know me,i still think I look like shit..lol good luck on your cut bro,i am getting ready to order from IFBB first order,hope it goes well,just put one in with Genotech international.

jtip1810
08-11-2016, 02:06 AM
Ya,hes got you lower than I am,mine is 2450 and 7 days a week of 1/2 cardio,this morning weight 186.6 and waist finally at 34 w/out pulling tape,so still got 3 inches to go,and 12 to do it in,so that's one inch a month,not sure if that's possible,but I told him,i don't care what weight I am,165 who cares as long as I am shredded,my skin will be the biggest problem,if I decide to do an open show,and that shitty looking hernia bulging out of my belley button area,that was fixed 18 years ago. Coach said he thinks my progress is on point,but you know me,i still think I look like shit..lol good luck on your cut bro,i am getting ready to order from IFBB first order,hope it goes well,just put one in with Genotech international.

You will make it happen bro no worries....your on track and coach knows his shit so your in good hands.

jtip1810
08-11-2016, 12:27 PM
Morning bro, rest day over here for us...

mnmsnowbeast
08-11-2016, 11:30 PM
Morning bro, rest day over here for us...Man my day started real bad,i thought I had my colon problem again,but got some laxative coach suggested to drink,and finally had a good poop,man it cleaned me out lol,i feel much better,but my gut still destended a bit tonight,had to miss work again,i am pissed that was my last full sick day this year,But I went and did back and rear delts anyways,a quick workout by myself,had to beat wife home,so she would not be pissed I did not go to work,but went to lift,fuck she beat me by one fucken min. shit now she knows lol oh well,did a good hard quick back blitz,went up to 405 for a set of rack pulls,and stayed there to finish off with shrugs,and my partner came in when I had just 2 excersizes left to do.

jtip1810
08-11-2016, 11:33 PM
Man my day started real bad,i thought I had my colon problem again,but got some laxative coach suggested to drink,and finally had a good poop,man it cleaned me out lol,i feel much better,but my gut still destended a bit tonight,had to miss work again,i am pissed that was my last full sick day this year,But I went and did back and rear delts anyways,a quick workout by myself,had to beat wife home,so she would not be pissed I did not go to work,but went to lift,fuck she beat me by one fucken min. shit now she knows lol oh well,did a good hard quick back blitz,went up to 405 for a set of rack pulls,and stayed there to finish off with shrugs,and my partner came in when I had just 2 excersizes left to do.

Ashely just has this same issue and took what you took to clean out. She's now using fiberlyze each night as well.

405lbs is a lot of weight bro very impressive!!!

jtip1810
08-12-2016, 12:36 PM
Morning Beast, man I'm starting to loose weight already...I'm barley holding on to 200lbs. I think I'll hit mid to low 190's before I even start clen and tren this time around.

mnmsnowbeast
08-12-2016, 02:09 PM
Morning Beast, man I'm starting to loose weight already...I'm barley holding on to 200lbs. I think I'll hit mid to low 190's before I even start clen and tren this time around.That's good josh,you will drop it fast now,cause you have already been there once before,it keeps getting easier each time,funny you said Ashley had this same type of bug,man it hit me hard,and coach said to get that same stuff,so I ordered it yesterday.

mnmsnowbeast
08-12-2016, 02:10 PM
Ashely just has this same issue and took what you took to clean out. She's now using fiberlyze each night as well.

405lbs is a lot of weight bro very impressive!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYa,405 ok at this weight,but I have done 500 for 10 reps in past,that was full deads not rack pulls,but kinda worried about that darn lumbar I just got fixed last may.

twisted
08-12-2016, 02:36 PM
Ya,405 ok at this weight,but I have done 500 for 10 reps in past,that was full deads not rack pulls,but kinda worried about that darn lumbar I just got fixed last may.

Careful goin heavy big man especially after the lumbar repair !!

twisted
08-13-2016, 11:13 AM
Happy saturday big man .....;)

jtip1810
08-13-2016, 02:08 PM
Morning Beast, I had a long convo with coach yesterday...I think we are getting more cardio over here now.

jtip1810
08-14-2016, 02:41 PM
Morning brotha, how was that re-feed?? I'm ready for coach to give us a damn cheat meal but don't see it happening.

wifey jtip1810
08-14-2016, 02:45 PM
Yeah Snowbeast how was that re-feed, I'm jealous over here lol. Hope you and the wife had a fabulous weekend!!

mnmsnowbeast
08-14-2016, 06:14 PM
Yeah Snowbeast how was that re-feed, I'm jealous over here lol. Hope you and the wife had a fabulous weekend!!I hope coach don't read these,my refeed was 9oz felet migon 12 oz Idaho tata and broccoli in cream sauce,and her desert was huge hot fudge sundae,i did give her 3 scoops I think,as I licked the bottom of that sucker,and two pieces of bread,oh man,was I vaniny later on,and today,ya,lol wt today was only up 1 lnb 187 so not bad,still got 11 wks,worried about the skin and fat on lower back,though.

mnmsnowbeast
08-14-2016, 06:17 PM
Pics inside in the dark with shorts on,by myself,no wife to help me with them,so they are sort crappy.

mnmsnowbeast
08-14-2016, 06:19 PM
Inside shots in the dark,kinda messy with shorts down on my ankles lol.

mnmsnowbeast
08-14-2016, 06:22 PM
!! wks to go todays weight was 187 after my first refeed.

jtip1810
08-14-2016, 06:26 PM
Looking good bro....I'm gonna be like you when I grow up big dawg!!!

Coach is on the board but not sure he reads any of our logs [emoji15]

mnmsnowbeast
08-14-2016, 06:46 PM
Looking good bro....I'm gonna be like you when I grow up big dawg!!!

Coach is on the board but not sure he reads any of our logs [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkGood,i had more than I was suppose to,do you think I look any better than last week josh its hard for me to tell,i just keep seeing all that skin and lower fat.

jtip1810
08-14-2016, 06:56 PM
Good,i had more than I was suppose to,do you think I look any better than last week josh its hard for me to tell,i just keep seeing all that skin and lower fat.

You look better I see more lines...the skin is just there bro not much you can do there.

mnmsnowbeast
08-14-2016, 11:16 PM
You look better I see more lines...the skin is just there bro not much you can do there.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYa,but I had skin problems 20 years a go,but now way worse,and I am using prep H and sea clay mud and all sorts of remedies so far not much,no

jtip1810
08-15-2016, 12:00 AM
Ya,but I had skin problems 20 years a go,but now way worse,and I am using prep H and sea clay mud and all sorts of remedies so far not much,no

I hear ya...same issue in my lower stomach from my fat guy days. What's coach suggest?

jtip1810
08-15-2016, 12:38 PM
Morning Beast, new week to make some gainz bro!!!

mbell4377
08-15-2016, 12:48 PM
Keep up the good work! Makin progress!

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

twisted
08-16-2016, 01:13 PM
Goodmorning big man ....;)

jtip1810
08-16-2016, 02:25 PM
Morning Beast, where you at bro...love your updates it motivates the hell out of me!!!

twisted
08-17-2016, 11:12 AM
Goodmorning big man ......its hump day ;)

twisted
08-20-2016, 10:53 AM
Goodmorning big man ;)

mnmsnowbeast
08-20-2016, 06:59 PM
Hi guys have had a busy week,Today was quads,and busy again,we did coachs listed excersizes,leg press up to 7-8 plates per side sets of 10-12 squats 4 sets 225-315 sets of 10-12 cybex adjustable weight stack sets of 250-330 and nautilus light day adductions 4 sets of 125-155 all sets 12 reps single leg extentions very light,these hurt my knees 50 lbs stayed there 4 sets of 12 had a new pair of heavy duty wraps,for the knees,they are velcrow and man do they support my knees,bought on amazon 16 bucks my best deal yet,also bought a new camera a Nikon Coolpix L820 with 1080I video capability,for my shots inside and outside plus upcoming show,on sale for $199.00 refurbished normally a lot more money,hope I like it.

twisted
08-20-2016, 07:03 PM
Hi guys have had a busy week,Today was quads,and busy again,we did coachs listed excersizes,leg press up to 7-8 plates per side sets of 10-12 squats 4 sets 225-315 sets of 10-12 cybex adjustable weight stack sets of 250-330 and nautilus light day adductions 4 sets of 125-155 all sets 12 reps single leg extentions very light,these hurt my knees 50 lbs stayed there 4 sets of 12 had a new pair of heavy duty wraps,for the knees,they are velcrow and man do they support my knees,bought on amazon 16 bucks my best deal yet,also bought a new camera a Nikon Coolpix L820 with 1080I video capability,for my shots inside and outside plus upcoming show,on sale for $199.00 refurbished normally a lot more money,hope I like it.

Snowbeast thats a great workout Im surprised you can walk haha.......and I see your a deal hunter like me :) ....thats a crazy discounted price

mnmsnowbeast
08-22-2016, 01:07 AM
Some from my webcam,not the best,but the ones I take with tablet come out sideways,dont know why.

mnmsnowbeast
08-22-2016, 01:11 AM
ok will try a couple from tablet.

twisted
08-22-2016, 09:28 AM
Happy monday morning big man .....I see your lookin great ....makin a ton gainz :)

jtip1810
08-22-2016, 12:42 PM
Morning Beast, your looking great bro...new week to make some gainz!!!

ajdonutz
08-22-2016, 02:22 PM
Looking awesome man! Big changes going on in here.

mnmsnowbeast
08-23-2016, 01:04 AM
Thanks from all of you guys,its coming down now,less than 10 wks left,it will be here before long.

twisted
08-24-2016, 08:17 AM
Goodmorning snow beast ;)

jtip1810
08-24-2016, 12:40 PM
Morning Beast, your looking on track to me big guy and you have a good coach....you'll be just fine!!

mnmsnowbeast
08-25-2016, 01:03 AM
Thanks guys,i guess he is getting into it to,he posted up a couple of these pics on his website today,when I was in my kitchen,and boy was snapping pics,giving me direction,he has always been in my corner and at every show I have done sense being in the NPC,and will be there with me in boston to,i hope,unless things change of course.Hopefully in 5 more wks I will take on a true bodybuilder look.

twisted
08-25-2016, 11:35 AM
Goodmorning snow beast ....:hard Work GIF:

jtip1810
08-25-2016, 12:27 PM
Morning Beast...

mnmsnowbeast
08-27-2016, 01:51 AM
Goodmorning snow beast ....:hard Work GIF:Good evening big man,new puta,and I am still having fits,with wireless mouse and keyboard,but it all sems to happen more on FB,than anywhere else. So how is the knee today bro?

mnmsnowbeast
08-27-2016, 01:57 AM
Morning Beast...Goodevening josh,just got on a while ago,been fucking around on FB,FB don't like my wireless mouse I type with lately,keeps skipping letters a and hanging up,spinning its blue circle,man I hate this new fangled shit,fuck shit is so much easier talking to someone by phone. Oh well chest and shoulders in the books for another week,no partner again tonight,missed him last night to,and he is prepping for the same show as I am,but novice class,but he got a new girl friend,and she is doing things to him that the gym just cant duplicate if you know what I mean he he,hope he gets back soon,contest will be come and gone,if he don't hurry lol,i am starting to look full and cut when pumped during my workouts,man that's the time to get some pics,but don't have camera with me, he he how is everything going with you and ashleys training?

jtip1810
08-27-2016, 02:28 PM
Goodevening josh,just got on a while ago,been fucking around on FB,FB don't like my wireless mouse I type with lately,keeps skipping letters a and hanging up,spinning its blue circle,man I hate this new fangled shit,fuck shit is so much easier talking to someone by phone. Oh well chest and shoulders in the books for another week,no partner again tonight,missed him last night to,and he is prepping for the same show as I am,but novice class,but he got a new girl friend,and she is doing things to him that the gym just cant duplicate if you know what I mean he he,hope he gets back soon,contest will be come and gone,if he don't hurry lol,i am starting to look full and cut when pumped during my workouts,man that's the time to get some pics,but don't have camera with me, he he how is everything going with you and ashleys training?

Everything's going pretty good over hear. I am fighting some flu or virus the past few days that's keeping me from training but I'm still loosing weight without much of an appetite to eat I'm way low on cals right now. Hoping one more day of rest is all I'll need if not then time to get some antibiotics. We check in with coach tomorrow so let's see if he adds more cardio this time around.

twisted
08-27-2016, 02:40 PM
Goodmorning big man ....

jtip1810
08-28-2016, 02:08 PM
Morning Beast, still slightly under the weather but going to push through a quads workout. I am pleased with the start of my cut after the cheat was 204lbs and today 196lbs so I'm dialed in pretty well and this clen is doing its thing. I would have hit 195lbs if I hadn't missed a few sessions being sick but still pleased with the start...once tren is introduced man I'm gonna lean out fast.

twisted
08-29-2016, 08:50 AM
Goodmorning big man hope your weekend was good ...:)

mnmsnowbeast
08-31-2016, 01:02 AM
Morning guys,hows the knee twisted,your workouts going good,i hope. Josh that's a desent weight loss already son,very nice,ya cardio sucks,i have been fighting with stomach bloat,gas and not able to poop good,not sure what it is,my partner had similar case,but mine just seems to lienger around way to long,its like cramps from hell than the distension starts,and it grows fast,right after each meal,i swell up bad....sucks.

jtip1810
08-31-2016, 01:26 AM
Morning guys,hows the knee twisted,your workouts going good,i hope. Josh that's a desent weight loss already son,very nice,ya cardio sucks,i have been fighting with stomach bloat,gas and not able to poop good,not sure what it is,my partner had similar case,but mine just seems to lienger around way to long,its like cramps from hell than the distension starts,and it grows fast,right after each meal,i swell up bad....sucks.

Sorry to hear about the bloating and bathroom issues...Ashley is having the same problem. She's taking fiberlize and super cleans and it has helped her out quite a bit. So far so good for me other than getting sick a few days and missing workouts but weight loss was on point either way and Robert was happy with it and he didn't change any of our cardio or cals this time around.

twisted
09-01-2016, 01:08 PM
Goodmorning big man ;)

mnmsnowbeast
09-04-2016, 01:20 AM
Good morning guys,well today was my first work out in 3 days,been sick,colon backed up,CT scan showed I am ok,wow I was worried considering I already have 1 foot less colon than the average person,where is all this food going considering I had not gone poop in two days,and when I did,not much,well I guess I now know,i was full of shit,literally filling up so much,its pushing on my bladder hard enough to shut down my urin flow,so after I pee and than again,i still have 1/2 a liter still in there,not good,things are getting better everyday,but it had me very worried. Todays weight 182.6lb lightest I have been in 18 years.

twisted
09-04-2016, 10:15 AM
Good mornirning big man ...hope your feeling better today ...

mnmsnowbeast
09-04-2016, 04:42 PM
Good mornirning big man ...hope your feeling better today ...Thanks twist,same weight as yesterday,so I am happy,because I had to double up my workouts I missed,and it was chest/back and delts,man a lot of work,plus 30 min cardio,so today is complete day of rest,i have already taken one nap,and may make it two lol.

twisted
09-04-2016, 06:39 PM
Thanks twist,same weight as yesterday,so I am happy,because I had to double up my workouts I missed,and it was chest/back and delts,man a lot of work,plus 30 min cardio,so today is complete day of rest,i have already taken one nap,and may make it two lol.

I love naps ....shit do 2 naps if you want ;)

jtip1810
09-05-2016, 02:11 PM
Good Morning Beast, well coach finally did it we now have 5x45 cardio for me and 7x45 cardio for Ash...fun times. Enjoy the day bro, hey we need to talk soon been a long time big guy!!!

twisted
09-06-2016, 10:26 AM
Morning big man ;)

mnmsnowbeast
09-08-2016, 01:34 AM
Good Morning Beast, well coach finally did it we now have 5x45 cardio for me and 7x45 cardio for Ash...fun times. Enjoy the day bro, hey we need to talk soon been a long time big guy!!!Yes I agree josh,are you still on the growth,coach took me off it at beginning of prep,cause of my heart condition.

mnmsnowbeast
09-08-2016, 01:35 AM
Morning big man ;)Twist did you say you are in the DC area,or conn. area.

jtip1810
09-08-2016, 01:44 AM
Yes I agree josh,are you still on the growth,coach took me off it at beginning of prep,cause of my heart condition.

Yep still on...5ius per day right now.

twisted
09-13-2016, 11:25 AM
Goodmorning big man :lifghn153:

jtip1810
09-13-2016, 02:04 PM
How's things going over here Beast???

mnmsnowbeast
09-24-2016, 02:44 AM
How's things going over here Beast???Good josh,getting ready to order with IFBB,finally,guys were slow to get me money,but I need more tren for prep,you just got a load from them,how was it?

jtip1810
09-24-2016, 02:45 AM
Good josh,getting ready to order with IFBB,finally,guys were slow to get me money,but I need more tren for prep,you just got a load from them,how was it?

3 days or so usually....he's fast as hell. How's prep going big guy???

mnmsnowbeast
09-24-2016, 05:21 PM
3 days or so usually....he's fast as hell. How's prep going big guy???Good so far josh,still got 5 wks to go,but still got some skin issues in butt and ab area,just got my protan kit in,and it came with buns of steel cream sample and abs of steel cream sample lol,ya I will try anything lol.. waist is hovering around 33" now,legs are holding size and front tight and separated well,back of hams will be last to come in,side of hams getting there much quicker,my back lower middle is finally starting to show ribs and separate now,robert is getting me dialed in nicely,hey have you ever run halo,he has me on it for the last 21 days of prep,20mg per day,with 100mg of winny and 150 mg of tren ace eod and 100 mg proviron ed. so this should dry me out,if you were on FB messenger like Robert is,i could send you some better shots from my new camera,they look much sharper. Hey any ideas how or what to apply to my bald head and face to keep same color as protan? Oh ya have you ever run a peptide called melanotan 2 to make your skin dark all over??How is Ashley doing on her prep,did I see you are contest prepping to,and he has you down to 1900 cals a day,WTF can you even workout on that limited cal count?

jtip1810
09-24-2016, 06:03 PM
I'm using MT2 now and it works great bro, nice color in just a weeks time. Ashley's prep is going good she's down to 146lbs and dialing in the last few weeks before the first show. I am following along with her for the hell of it and sitting at 189lbs as of today. The low cals are a killer bro...100g carbs per day on top of that, so you know my strength has gone to hell and every workout is a struggle to complete but seeing results so I keep pushing along.

mnmsnowbeast
09-25-2016, 02:19 AM
I'm using MT2 now and it works great bro, nice color in just a weeks time. Ashley's prep is going good she's down to 146lbs and dialing in the last few weeks before the first show. I am following along with her for the hell of it and sitting at 189lbs as of today. The low cals are a killer bro...100g carbs per day on top of that, so you know my strength has gone to hell and every workout is a struggle to complete but seeing results so I keep pushing along.What is MT2 is it a peptide josh,weight is down to,last two days I have been setting at 179.2 both days,most likely come in at 170 or less,than carb up some,and may be standing at 174 or 175 day of show.

jtip1810
09-25-2016, 12:46 PM
MT2 is melanotan 2 my bad bro...and it works great. You've really dropped some weight shit bro...I thought I was getting light at 188lbs but the 170's man your doing the thang, great job.

mnmsnowbeast
09-26-2016, 12:39 AM
MT2 is melanotan 2 my bad bro...and it works great. You've really dropped some weight shit bro...I thought I was getting light at 188lbs but the 170's man your doing the thang, great job.Hey josh,can you send me your e-mail addy again,i have pics for you,but cant post to BOP.

twisted
09-26-2016, 12:56 AM
Hey snowbeast whats up how you been brother ?

jtip1810
09-26-2016, 01:12 AM
Sent brother!!!

wifey jtip1810
09-27-2016, 12:21 AM
Snowbeast's progress pics. he's looking lean and mean [emoji38]....

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160927/db759604c58a9d4aa46fc2c029967878.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160927/cc61d078d22d312f2152c4b47b5204a5.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160927/9dc14e9f1a3e0fd92f3c065034d97fd1.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160927/89638c25a17c962a4576bd6c62110cdf.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160927/18449ca6bad8aef100285e961d3dcccd.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160927/d932a088903e4a4845c933eccaf1e82b.jpg

jtip1810
09-27-2016, 12:32 AM
We got you one of those nice blue smiley faces finally lol. Looking great bro

mnmsnowbeast
09-27-2016, 01:14 AM
Hey snowbeast whats up how you been brother ?Hi twisted,oh man I am so beat,this prep is killing me,lately,i cant load pics to BOP with my new camera,so I asked josh if he would mind,and man he did such a great job,he is a great guy,and so is his lovely wife Ashley.

mnmsnowbeast
09-27-2016, 01:18 AM
We got you one of those nice blue smiley faces finally lol. Looking great bro

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThanks you josh and Ashley,you two are the best,pics look great,so does the big blue head lol,Man josh how are you doing it on 1900 cals,you must be starving. Ashley your prep is running down to,how are you feeling these days?

jtip1810
09-27-2016, 01:22 AM
Thanks you josh and Ashley,you two are the best,pics look great,so does the big blue head lol,Man josh how are you doing it on 1900 cals,you must be starving. Ashley your prep is running down to,how are you feeling these days?

Struggling as you would expect on the low cals. Strength is lacking and my lifts are going down some but pushing through all the same. 5 wks left for me and Ash but her first show is in 2 wks. She's killing bro and I'm not keeping up lol.

wifey jtip1810
09-27-2016, 01:27 AM
Thanks you josh and Ashley,you two are the best,pics look great,so does the big blue head lol,Man josh how are you doing it on 1900 cals,you must be starving. Ashley your prep is running down to,how are you feeling these days?

You're welcome, glad o could help you out. Prep is going lol... I'm 12 days out from my first show lots of progress still to be made. I'm not gonna lie, I'm feeling exhausted and hangry lol. But it's all good I'll survive. I'm actually trying to finish up my 2nd cardio session of the day now, today was a non lifting day. I got my 10 day out instructions today from coach, so it's about to get extra fun lol. Keep killin it and can't wait to see stage pics. Hope you have a fabulous evening.

jtip1810
09-27-2016, 01:39 PM
Morning Beast, rise and grind bro...we got gainz to chase!!!!

jtip1810
09-27-2016, 01:40 PM
Keep pushing that bar everyone!!!

I think the bar is pushing me lately lol...morning brother!

mnmsnowbeast
09-28-2016, 01:27 AM
Hi josh and Ashley,ya the prep is getting me down some lately,no sleepy,i need rest badly,but just cant seem to sleep,no matter what I take,ashley you are going to kill it young lady,you have come so far,wow...So have you josh,now Robert is doing my partners next 7 months prep,he wants to do the NPC Vermont classic next april.

mnmsnowbeast
11-01-2016, 12:29 AM
Hi everyone,well show was last weekend in Boston,the 2016 new Englands,i won the masters 50 class,but failed to make a dent in the open mens MW class,wish I could post pics,but my Nikon.

twisted
11-01-2016, 11:11 AM
Congrats !

jtip1810
11-01-2016, 02:57 PM
Morning bro, we are very proud of you and so was our coach. You've earned the name Beast no doubt big guy...enjoy the offseason...lets grow!!

krishnanayak
11-03-2016, 05:31 AM
Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us.

wifey jtip1810
11-24-2016, 04:10 AM
Hope you and your family have a safe and fabulous Turkey Day!!! Gobble till you wobble but don't tell coach [emoji15] lol...

twisted
11-26-2016, 12:38 PM
Wat up big guy ....hope your holiday was awesome ;)