PDA

View Full Version : First order placed

The_harm87
06-12-2016, 11:02 AM
After about seven years of using the same guy for all of my needs in this area, I decided to give you guys a chance. DWBO sent me some coupon codes and checkout was a breeze. Used the coupon code for 15% off and for the 100 free syringes. Can't wait to see what the turnaround time is! Thanks for being here fellas!

Dont wanna be old
06-12-2016, 11:24 AM
Thanks for review and ordering from a board sponsor .
I hope Medlabs surpass all your expectations .
Cheers
DWBO

The_harm87
06-12-2016, 11:29 AM
Cheers
DWBO

from what I've read, I'm sure they will! Thanks for the advice brother!

Runfromsafety
06-12-2016, 12:03 PM
Looking forward to reviews! Yeah, DWBO is always there for us on here! From my first day he has made sure I'm good and everything is going well!

The_harm87
06-12-2016, 12:25 PM
Looking forward to reviews! Yeah, DWBO is always there for us on here! From my first day he has made sure I'm good and everything is going well!

Yup, same here! I'm just starting my first run of hgh and he's been walking me through some of the things I don't know. I'm a very knowledgeable gear head, but not some much on the growth. Places my order through medlab yesterday so I'll post td pics when it all lands next week!

MedLabGear
06-13-2016, 02:10 AM
After about seven years of using the same guy for all of my needs in this area, I decided to give you guys a chance. DWBO sent me some coupon codes and checkout was a breeze. Used the coupon code for 15% off and for the 100 free syringes. Can't wait to see what the turnaround time is! Thanks for being here fellas!

Honestly, I would have already shipped your order if it was physically possible lol. Its packed and ready to go out first thing in the morning which you should have been notified of.

MedLabGear
06-13-2016, 02:11 AM
Cheers
DWBO

You know we take special care of everyone you send to us brother. Respect!

The_harm87
06-13-2016, 02:45 AM
Honestly, I would have already shipped your order if it was physically possible lol. Its packed and ready to go out first thing in the morning which you should have been notified of.

Sure did bro! I'll be looking for it!