PDA

View Full Version : Medlabgear review

The_harm87
06-15-2016, 06:55 PM
Ive got to say that the folks at Medlabgear are on point! Customer service was great, messages responded to very quickly, and my pack arrived within three days of ordering! And an extra bottle of sterile water was thrown in too! Been dealing with someone else for a long time, but they never had the type of personal touch these guys do. Thanks again for everything. I've already sent you one customer and there will be more, I can promise you that!

The_harm87
06-15-2016, 06:57 PM
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8859&stc=1

MedLabGear
06-16-2016, 02:14 AM
Ive got to say that the folks at Medlabgear are on point! Customer service was great, messages responded to very quickly, and my pack arrived within three days of ordering! And an extra bottle of sterile water was thrown in too! Been dealing with someone else for a long time, but they never had the type of personal touch these guys do. Thanks again for everything. I've already sent you one customer and there will be more, I can promise you that!

We appreciate your support bro. We make sure to treat our customers like family which you'll never find anywhere else. I believe in loyalty and make sure to reward it. If you stick with us - you'll forever be taken special care of.

IWannaBeBig
06-18-2016, 01:01 AM
Im gonna have to check you guys out after hearing that

MedLabGear
06-18-2016, 09:40 PM
Im gonna have to check you guys out after hearing that

Leave us a message on your order when you do bro!