PDA

View Full Version : juggernaut

panda72
06-19-2016, 03:05 AM
Has anyone ever used the juggernaut training system? I've been doing my main lifts heavy and then moving to accessory work with higher volume, but I'm ready to jump on a program and wondered if it was worth the money.

cmeliftheavy
07-15-2016, 03:07 AM
There are allot of power-lifting strength programs online that would be best for you to review and build before purchasing. Periodization programs are part of the foundation of powerlifting programs and you can read or even watch youtube videos on linear and non linear programs. Once you have the concept down and understand, or have a STRONG understanding on CNS and volume purpose as well as percentages you can build your own program.
The majority of programs I build are based around periodization programs and have proven to add on strength.

Hope this information "HELPS"

Paradox
07-15-2016, 11:40 AM
There are cheaper online coaches out there that use the same principles, that said yes, they do work

GJR
07-15-2016, 12:00 PM
Check the library I uploaded a few powerlifting ebooks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

panda72
07-16-2016, 12:42 AM

I finally got my post count up high enough to see all of the books on here.
Thanks for the info, fellas. It has helped tremendously.

lastcall
05-18-2018, 03:32 AM
I’m currently in the 3rd mesocycle of the juggernaut inverse program. I’m holding judgment until I complete the 4th mesocycle. I’m on the fence on wanting to bail but I’m staying the course.

roycehellion
06-26-2018, 09:00 PM

Fuck man! That's what I want. Same height, 150lbs
215 bench
185 squat
190 bench

Been lifting for 3 months. This is inspiring! Righteous!!