PDA

View Full Version : Coming off first 12 week blast what to expect

Njswampman
06-30-2016, 03:18 PM
Hey all,
Just finished 12 weeks at 400mg test c per week and will be dropping back to my 100mg per week TRT dose. What should I expect? Will I feel like shit, loose all my gains, get fat, pecker fall off. Please share your experience and any suggestions to minimize effects of change. Thanks.

ironjulius
06-30-2016, 04:52 PM
im just not as crazy horny. i dont think i lose any gains really as far as look/muscle maybe less bloat and strength goes down just a little but nothing major

Njswampman
06-30-2016, 05:18 PM
Thanks, less bloat will be good. Wife should be happy about being able to dial it back down to 3x per day.

Runfromsafety
06-30-2016, 07:12 PM
With me, I lose a little bit of energy and I have to force myself to eat as much as I was on cycle to keep my gains. It only lasts a short time then you should be back to normal!

bulk_cut
07-01-2016, 04:55 AM
I always feel the best when I'm just running TRT. I don't lose any size or strength either.

KyBlueBlood
07-01-2016, 01:02 PM
Just curious, is there a need for PCT when doing this low of a dose (I shouldn't say "low", maybe more like lower than some. That's what I was on.).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ironjulius
07-01-2016, 01:59 PM
Just curious, is there a need for PCT when doing this low of a dose (I shouldn't say "low", maybe more like lower than some. That's what I was on.).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no reason for PCT you are still suppressing your natural test and PCT helps get all that back to normal

Delta5
07-01-2016, 09:21 PM
pecker fall off hahaha

im the same as the above posts, been on TRT for year and a half, couple of cycles....i dont lose much, a little hard to keep cals up and if i slack off at the gym, after about a week ill start recomping (shape starts to change)