PDA

View Full Version : HGH really worth it??

bigswole88
07-03-2016, 07:05 PM
Is HGH worth running at 4-5ius for 6 months or longer?
stats 30 yrs old, 5'6 210lbs 11% body fat
7 meals a day
training frequency:5-6 days a week and cardio 4-5x a week

PAiN
07-03-2016, 07:20 PM
Yes it is. If you commit to the process it can be a game changer and take your physique to the next level.

Just the improvement to your sleep alone is worth it to me.

gdawg
07-03-2016, 08:20 PM
Yes it is. If you commit to the process it can be a game changer and take your physique to the next level.

Just the improvement to your sleep alone is worth it to me. Man I just started this week and I can tell you the sleep is worth it . The hand and feet swelling are a bitch but I hear that will subside . I can't wait to see what it does . I am running 5iu split . Yea I jumped in with both feet . I'm running PSL Euro's .

bionic redneck
07-03-2016, 08:36 PM
5 on 2 off?

elmo33
07-03-2016, 08:51 PM
Yes. Worth every penny if you can afford to sty on long term. I say at least a year. This is 8 months before and after Hgh. AAS usage has been the same actually less believe it or not. Nutrition and cardio have been near perfect since Hgh began though and was a cheat meal a day prior. Do i contribute all of this to HgH? No. Do I think it helped? Definitely.

bigswole88
07-03-2016, 09:17 PM
Awesome to hear everyone's feedback, I currently have 700IUs to start off with and thinkin about doing 5on and 2 off protocol, I'm thinkin 5ius upon wakening on empty stomach

Dont wanna be old
07-03-2016, 11:14 PM
I go 4 on 1 off and 3 on 1 off then recycle .
Not sure if any different . I'm always afraid if I did 2 off in a row something coming up 3rd day .
I only wish I started using GH years ago .
If you do start to see some gains and get some bunk gear you will know .
Regards
DWBO

Swoilder1
07-04-2016, 12:59 AM
Great thread, I have been reading up on this like crazy. A friend has been trying to convince me for years to start. Said the same thing I am reading here, sleep is fantastic REM sleep, takes about a good six months to start noticing real change, etc.

Just so damn lost on all the dang numbers on which ones to use or tops. I may just have to send my money to EP/PSL and say send me the best HGH that amount of money can buy me.. and start pinning...lol

I really regret not getting more involved in HGH/Peptides a lot sooner.

Shortwhitesprinter
07-04-2016, 02:27 AM
YEs...x 1000...dropped my total cholesterol 100pts. 227 to 126.
LOL

ALT Liver enzymes went from 183 to 43...
stats-6-1 277#, fat and old...lol

Pudin Head
07-04-2016, 03:51 AM
YEs...x 1000...dropped my total cholesterol 100pts. 227 to 126.
LOL

ALT Liver enzymes went from 183 to 43...
stats-6-1 277#, fat and old...lol
Thanks for the feedback. How much are you taking to get these effects ?

gdawg
07-04-2016, 11:23 AM
What is the reasoning for taking days off. I talk to a few other guys that run 7 days a week. By the way I am doing 5iu am pm spilt.

perth_fit
07-04-2016, 12:08 PM
Ive been running gh for almost 4 months and highly recommend it.

Would love to have run it during my last cycle.

Bullrush
07-04-2016, 12:32 PM
I myself just started running hgh for about a few months now, and can significant change in my body, it's a slow process , but it does work. I am only using 3.33 ius daily upon waking up. I am now into 5th month of daily use of hgh along with my other goodies.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

PAiN
07-04-2016, 12:32 PM
What is the reasoning for taking days off. I talk to a few other guys that run 7 days a week. By the way I am doing 5iu am pm spilt.

No other reason than to save a few bucks. I run 7 days a week as well.

loveMoreT
07-06-2016, 11:05 PM
Hey guys..I really need your 2 cents on this. I'm on test and hcg because of my low T. While I'm definitely getting the benefit of Test and many issues that I was suffering from the past are almost gone , but still my sleep totally sucks and healing from workout is very poor. For example, I wont heal properly from back and bicep workout even after complete 3 days rest and somewhat ok sleep and on the third day can't even have an effective chest/shoulder workout cause my upper back area and joints still hurts from back workout. Not only that, because of poor sleep next morning not motivated enough to goto gym and have low energy even being on test. I'd wake up in the middle of sleep for no reason and sometime would have very poor sleep quality like I'm 1 qt awake from being completely asleep and would get mild headache in the morning. Saw a sleep/pulmonary doc , he says I dont have sleep apnea. This has been going on for years even before I was diagnosed on low T and started my therapy. Dont have much stress, nutrition excellent and tried all kinds of sleep supplement, some of them seems to work sometime but next morning feel lethargic.

Has anyone went through this? Do you think starting on low does of GH would hlep or should I consider GRF 1-29(sermorelen) + GHRP-6 or some other peptides a try? BTW, I dont wanna sound like I wanna consider GH just as a sleep supplement..hell no. My point is my body still has some problem that won't let me rest properly and not producing enough GH which would cause long recovery time and less performance and low sense of well being? All of you say here how good sleep you get from GH with dreams and overall well being and performance, I get really jealous cause thats what I am missing vitally and wonder if thats my underlying problem. I also accumulated a chunk of belly fat in last 6 months that I am finding extremely difficult losing being on TRT, 5/6 days weight training with 500-700 cal burning cardio and superb diet.

They did a brain MRI., couldn't find nothing and also here is IGF-1 test which looks pretty good to me. But as we all know lab numbers might lie and it is wise to treat symptoms than numbers. Didnt go too far like GH stimulation test or anything like that..my endo won't do it. If you guys think trying some GH might help, please share your experience.. much appreciated.
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9276&stc=1
couple weeks ago did my other labs too total T >1500, TSH,T3, T4, Estadiol, Cortisol all looks good.

Thappy
07-07-2016, 08:46 AM

10iu a day? I hope your big like very big or yourGH ain't the best. 5iu if pharma gh and he only side I had was eating as many clean carbs as I could. And almost to the point of painful pumps. Like where I had to stop and let it settle down before recommence training.

also I noticed the biggest changes in the first 5-6 weeks on 3iu a day. Personally if I could continue to afford it I would run pharm gh 3 months on 3 months off at 5iu everyday. The only reason people take days off is to save $

PAiN
07-07-2016, 02:11 PM
10iu a day? I hope your big like very big or yourGH ain't the best. 5iu if pharma gh and he only side I had was eating as many clean carbs as I could. And almost to the point of painful pumps. Like where I had to stop and let it settle down before recommence training.

also I noticed the biggest changes in the first 5-6 weeks on 3iu a day. Personally if I could continue to afford it I would run pharm gh 3 months on 3 months off at 5iu everyday. The only reason people take days off is to save $

Everyone's body reacts differently and can handle gear differently. I take 4iu's every 8 hours.To tell someone what there HGH is is ridiculous. Don't mess this thread up like you did the Aussie one where we are all running fake hgh unless it's pharma and then it still may not be real.

We know our hgh is real and it is great quality we test it regularly, just because you can't get it doesn't mean we can't. Stay out of this thread unless you have something positive and productive to say. Thank you for the input, but please let's not start that ridiculous shit again.

Thanks.

PAiN
07-07-2016, 03:42 PM
Yes. Worth every penny if you can afford to sty on long term. I say at least a year. This is 8 months before and after Hgh. AAS usage has been the same actually less believe it or not. Nutrition and cardio have been near perfect since Hgh began though and was a cheat meal a day prior. Do i contribute all of this to HgH? No. Do I think it helped? Definitely.

That's awesome bro thank you for sharing this.

loveMoreT
07-07-2016, 04:12 PM
Hey elmo33 what brand gh and dose you using from which lab?

milleniumgirl
07-07-2016, 05:20 PM
I got a script from the anti-aging Doctor but I won't use GH because of the cancer risks. I know that there are a lot of benefits but my fear of developing cancer made me change my mind.

FrankTheTank
07-08-2016, 02:59 AM

Im pretty sure he meant that he is splitting 5ius into two injections (2.5ius twice a day)

FrankTheTank
07-08-2016, 03:04 AM

I got a script from the anti-aging Doctor but I won't use GH because of the cancer risks. I know that there are a lot of benefits but my fear of developing cancer made me change my mind.

GH doesn't cause cancer. But if you have cancer cells in your body it will make them grow, just like it does with all the other cells in your body. So if you're going to get cancer, you're going to get cancer with or without GH. Might actually help cancer be detected sooner if you think about it....

gdawg
07-09-2016, 02:15 PM

Frank is correct 2.5 twice daily . As far as testing goes or Gh quality I have not tested but the Eurotropins have been by many others . That reason coupled with Mace from PSL is why I chose them. Like Pain said we have easy access always and all the time .

jtip1810
07-09-2016, 03:55 PM
Do you brothers notice a difference in split dose??? I never did myself so I just run mine all in the mornings about 20-30mins before breakfast. I have also ran them all at once pre workout and post workout still no noticeable difference. Most bro's I talked to feel the same way but everyone reacts differently..I can't wait to pull my IGF numbers on the Euro's.

mbell4377
07-09-2016, 04:32 PM
Eurotropin' share my choice also, looking forward to trying them

gdawg
07-09-2016, 04:41 PM
Do you brothers notice a difference in split dose??? I never did myself so I just run mine all in the mornings about 20-30mins before breakfast. I have also ran them all at once pre workout and post workout still no noticeable difference. Most bro's I talked to feel the same way but everyone reacts differently..I can't wait to pull my IGF numbers on the Euro's.
This is my first time so I'm going off of what buddies have done. I basically space it am fasted, 2-4 and then get my natty release at rem sleep .

FrankTheTank
07-09-2016, 05:12 PM
Ive split the injections and done them all at once. I really didnt see much difference. Sometimes twice a day injections get annoying so I just do it all first thing in the morning.

Masse
07-09-2016, 05:13 PM
If you know that about 3 to 6 hours GH can be active in your system, and do it's things, then about all 6 to 8 hours should
be much better if you think about it or?

jtip1810
07-09-2016, 05:18 PM
Ive split the injections and done them all at once. I really didnt see much difference. Sometimes twice a day injections get annoying so I just do it all first thing in the morning.

Was my thoughts exactly...why not limit pins as much as possible unless it's a noticeable improvement otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gdawg
07-09-2016, 05:25 PM
I agree I forget sometimes plus like today it's Inconvenient. Going to a friends pool so I did it early plus may not be home tomorrow am . Hell I can't wear my wedding ring or watch plus my boots barely fit haha it's starting to do its thing.

dorianyates
07-09-2016, 05:47 PM
I agree I forget sometimes plus like today it's Inconvenient. Going to a friends pool so I did it early plus may not be home tomorrow am . Hell I can't wear my wedding ring or watch plus my boots barely fit haha it's starting to do its thing.
what dose and for how long have you been on so far bro?

gdawg
07-09-2016, 06:17 PM
what dose and for how long have you been on so far bro? I'm around 14-15 days in . I jumped in with both feet , 2.5 am 2.5 pm

jtip1810
07-09-2016, 06:27 PM
I'm around 14-15 days in . I jumped in with both feet , 2.5 am 2.5 pm

Yeah bro both feet for sure...should have started lower and worked up to 5iu. Bet it's hard to close your hands and make a fist lol.

gdawg
07-09-2016, 06:30 PM
Yeah bro both feet for sure...should have started lower and worked up to 5iu. Bet it's hard to close your hands and make a fist lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk That is a big 10-4 . I'm to old for ramping up . Haha

ajdonutz
07-09-2016, 10:24 PM
After this next 18 week offseason starting mid August after my last show of the year I'm starting my first real run with good gh.. I'll come back and let ya know lol. I ran some during my first prep but it was when Gh game was dry everything was overpriced and still bunk, didn't notice shit so I'm pretty sure it was garbage.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

dorianyates
07-09-2016, 10:57 PM
After this next 18 week offseason starting mid August after my last show of the year I'm starting my first real run with good gh.. I'll come back and let ya know lol. I ran some during my first prep but it was when Gh game was dry everything was overpriced and still bunk, didn't notice shit so I'm pretty sure it was garbage.

what brand are you going to run?

ajdonutz
07-09-2016, 10:58 PM
what brand are you going to run?
The providers blacks

dorianyates
07-09-2016, 11:00 PM
The providers blacks

I have been hearing good things about blacktops. which provider if you dont mind me asking

ajdonutz
07-09-2016, 11:18 PM
That's his name. The provider. Biggest name in the Gh world for years now as far as high quality. The blacks are supposedly up to par if not better than the riptropin he had back in 2012 and those were the best in the game according to everyone on the boards. As I said I've only had bunk so far.

dorianyates
07-09-2016, 11:31 PM
That's his name. The provider. Biggest name in the Gh world for years now as far as high quality. The blacks are supposedly up to par if not better than the riptropin he had back in 2012 and those were the best in the game according to everyone on the boards. As I said I've only had bunk so far.

O ok gotcha lol. Sweet let us know when you get them how good they are

FrankTheTank
07-10-2016, 12:10 AM

I just tossed two full kits of Rips that I found in my garage fridge. They were about 2 years pass the expiration date. I mixed one and it turned brown....lol

FrankTheTank
07-10-2016, 12:14 AM

I went from an size 11 shoe to a 12.5.....lol

Clark Kent
07-10-2016, 02:41 AM
I went from an size 11 shoe to a 12.5.....lol

Made my hands bigger! Wish it would have made my dick bigger. Lol

ajdonutz
07-10-2016, 04:55 AM
O ok gotcha lol. Sweet let us know when you get them how good they are
Will do man. Won't be starting them until mid August though after my last show for the year.

jtip1810
07-10-2016, 12:15 PM
Made my hands bigger! Wish it would have made my dick bigger. Lol

Wait you didn't get that side effect....sadly I didn't either but wishful thinking lol. Maybe we are doing it wrong bro....[emoji13]

ajdonutz
07-10-2016, 09:52 PM

Just the improvement to your sleep alone is worth it to me.
Hey pain, do you have any issues with insulin sensitivity on Gh? Do you take glucophage regularly with it or anything along those lines

dorianyates
07-10-2016, 09:54 PM
Hey pain, do you have any issues with insulin sensitivity on Gh? Do you take glucophage regularly with it or anything along those lines

It makes me hungry as hell like 30 mins after taking it.

ajdonutz
07-10-2016, 09:59 PM
It makes me hungry as hell like 30 mins after taking it.
I mean actual glucose readings. Hgh can cause both hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia in a lot of cases