PDA

View Full Version : Excellent!

bigbreads80
07-05-2016, 06:55 PM
Did my first bit of business with Medlab. Definitely will not be the last time. First of all, the pricing is great. So I loaded up on slin pins. Second, excellent management of the mail system. I honestly think you must've cheated, because turn around was like the 4th of July never happened(thank you for promptly sending it out on a non business day) , and third and most important- I literally just ran out of alcohol pads. Couldnt finish my daily routine and was going to have to run to store, pissed off lol. BUT , the mail showed up, and they had included alcohol pads. So not only do they cheat with time warp mailing, their psychic and know what I need before I do. It's the little things that make good companies great. I notice and appreciate those little things. Put a smile on my face when I really needed one. Thank you guys very much:hh9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp

DEMONstr8
07-05-2016, 07:32 PM
Did my first bit of business with Medlab. Definitely will not be the last time. First of all, the pricing is great. So I loaded up on slin pins. Second, excellent management of the mail system. I honestly think you must've cheated, because turn around was like the 4th of July never happened(thank you for promptly sending it out on a non business day) , and third and most important- I literally just ran out of alcohol pads. Couldnt finish my daily routine and was going to have to run to store, pissed off lol. BUT , the mail showed up, and they had included alcohol pads. So not only do they cheat with time warp mailing, their psychic and know what I need before I do. It's the little things that make good companies great. I notice and appreciate those little things. Put a smile on my face when I really needed one. Thank you guys very much:hh9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp
How long did it take from payment to us? Jw I'm in a bit of a jam and need something of quality fast

Sent from my Z716BL using Tapatalk

MedLabGear
07-06-2016, 02:31 PM
How long did it take from payment to us? Jw I'm in a bit of a jam and need something of quality fast

We offer overnight shipping at a premium but our 9.99 priority option will get it to you within 2-3 days. We ship SAME day.

MedLabGear
07-06-2016, 02:32 PM

Thank you for your support and trust in us brother. We try our best to take care of everyone as family :)

bigbreads80
07-07-2016, 12:09 AM

Ordered on Saturday, got it on Tuesday

PAiN
07-07-2016, 01:38 AM
Great to hear this brother! Props to MedLab for running a professional and top of the line operation.

MedLabGear
07-07-2016, 02:50 AM
Great to hear this brother! Props to MedLab for running a professional and top of the line operation.

Appreciate the kind words, PAiN. We do our best.

dorianyates
07-07-2016, 02:01 PM
def are my new favorite :)