PDA

View Full Version : Got labs back....Thoughts?

NightHawkDC2
07-06-2016, 06:44 AM
39 y/o Male, here. 240 lb BW, 25%ish BF% (I'd think). Considering self-administering a 200-250mg/wk Test-E/C dose.

Got back into training in the last 1.5 yrs after seeing a doc & weighing in at 305lbs. I'd gotten WAY out of shape & needed to lose a LOT of fat. Been hitting the weights & changed my diet for the better for a bit over a year. Been following a novice program for a bit. I started w/ Starting Strength & honestly could NOT keep up w/ the squat volume. I have hip mobility issues & have been working on opening them up. So, that has been a pain in the ass. I switched to Greyskull LP as a program and have been liking it for the last couple months. Results have kind of stalled after dropping 65 lbs. I had a stint where energy was in the crapper & had experienced a reduction in sex drive...actually had issue getting it up one night w/ a lady (embarrassing as HELL!).

So, went to a Doc's office that is a TRT clinic. They offer a "First visit free" thing. They actually drew my blood & I got the results the other day. They just printed them off & gave them to me when I went in to schedule a follow-up. What they don't know is that I'm not going to go to the f/u. I'm feeling a flu coming on. :-P

Anyway. My Vit D was in the shitter. Gonna supplement that. I'd read and read that D3 is great for you at ~12,000 iu. I was really curious what my Test #s were. Total Test was 459 ng/dL (Range was 250-1100). Free Test was 65.9 pg/mL (35-155). Realize that this lab was drawn when I was pretty much dead on my feet b/c I'd been up for ~24 hrs and hadn't eaten in ~30hrs.

I'm not looking to do any higher dose cycle, especially now. I honestly am curious how much benefit I'd see to a dose like this while attempting to continue leaning out. I'd like to get to low double-digits/high single digits BF% & then switch gears out of the calorie deficit. Kinda wondering what your impression would be on what kind of benefits I'd see from 200-250mg/wk Test-E or Test-C. Do you think they'd be that significant? I'm kind of riding the fence b/c I have a friend that uses gear that says I'm "not working hard enough to warrant juicing". Just thought I'd toss this out there & get some opinions.

Amber Jones
08-05-2016, 03:54 AM
ask doctors before u use

g-shox
08-12-2016, 07:26 AM
I was sitting around total test was around 250-300 so my doctor got me on one 250mg test enth shot a week and within four weeks I went from 250 up to 700. I was dead on my feet also from being so low. I noticed a huge increase in energy, strength, size and enjoyment of life especially went through the roof. It is definitely worth talking to you doctor and not just jumping in on your own.

Trader
03-11-2017, 10:12 AM
There are many guys here who DO NOT NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR...cause they know ten times what most doctors know...even the ones who prescribe testosterone, but you are not one of the expert guys...therefore, study everything on this board related to TRT and see a doctor who knows what they are doing..if he or she doesnt, they could waste your time and budget.

vzzbks
03-11-2017, 03:05 PM
there are many other variables that could be affecting the way you feel. your test levels seem ok, especially if they were taken late in the day and you were extremely fatigued. are you still having issues with libido/ED? or was it a one time thing? I would suggest you reevaluate your diet/supplementation/training first and get a little closer to your goals before you consider starting a cycle.

Xtreme4Life
03-11-2017, 03:17 PM
EDIT: WTF. Just noticed how fucking old this post is LOL

mjrpwrlfting
03-12-2017, 04:35 PM
Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk