PDA

View Full Version : Super tired

milleniumgirl
07-08-2016, 06:17 PM
I have been working 6 to 7 days a week for months now. I kept working out between 5 and 7 times a week. I haven't taken a break since March. My diet isn't very high in calories (I'm a former anorexic and still scared of putting on weight). Just wondering what you guys think I should do. Go back to training 3 times a week? Train differently?

Dont wanna be old
07-08-2016, 06:41 PM
1) I would just take a week off and relax .
2) Start back on the routine you enjoy doing .
3) Know your Beautiful !!
Cheers
DWBO

Torcha
07-08-2016, 06:42 PM
im over 40, male and juiced...however male or female you have to rest. your central nervous system takes time to recover... you obviously have great comminmant..just back off a little. or even better a full week off. refresh yourself, relax with some walks in nature, read a book some where calm...spend time with your partner and or children,,,or in my case cat... u will be hungry wen u go back. a new you will great you....

JB ROBO
07-08-2016, 06:43 PM
Gotta rest or the body starts to shut down on you.

americanbulldogg
07-08-2016, 07:19 PM
You need rest. Every other day take time to just sit back and unwind. You have commitment just not the energy. Let your body recharge then go back to 100% when u feel better. Our bodies tell us what we need, but 90% of the time we don't listen!

PAiN
07-08-2016, 07:26 PM
It could be overtraining, not enough rest, nutrition (low iron, not enough vitamin d or calories) , depression, or hormones. Take a few days off, enjoy yourself and throw a few extra calories on your plate. You will be refreshed and ready to go in a few days.

benlash74
07-08-2016, 08:02 PM
I agree with everyone mg. You need a little rest. But just cutting back to 3 or 4 good workouts a week might do the trick. You are a very hard worker and probably like my wife she hates to take days off. She also trains through injuries. I swear women can take more pain than any man alive. She tells me to suck it up and keep going all the time.

dorianyates
07-08-2016, 09:56 PM
a full blood panel never hurts to see where you stand..

twisted
07-08-2016, 11:09 PM
1) I would just take a week off and relax .
2) Start back on the routine you enjoy doing .
3) Know your Beautiful !!
Cheers
DWBO

This man knows ^^^ ....also eat alittle something ;)

JohnDoe
07-08-2016, 11:35 PM
As almost everyone has already said - you need to rest. Sometimes being lazy is good for the body. It's hard to just not do anything - but sometimes that is exactly what our bodies need...relaxation.

Take a week off.

Sleep as much as possible.

Eat more clean calories.

dorianyates
07-09-2016, 02:52 AM
As almost everyone has already said - you need to rest. Sometimes being lazy is good for the body. It's hard to just not do anything - but sometimes that is exactly what our bodies need...relaxation.

Take a week off.

Eat more clean calories.

Exactly! :)

Runfromsafety
07-09-2016, 12:43 PM
Is your work labor intensive? If it is, maybe start by cutting your workouts in half atleast. I agree with letting your body rest, but I know when I'm going after a goal I get obsessed a little bit and days off are difficult! With the eating and calories, is it possible to eat the same amount of food but eat things that will provide more energy? I don't know what state you live in, but where I am this heat and humidity really takes it out of me quick especially after several days in a row. People say to listen to your body, I've always found that to be difficult but I hope you find that happy medium where you are hitting your goals and still feeling good! Have a good weekend!

milleniumgirl
07-09-2016, 01:48 PM
I agree with everyone mg. You need a little rest. But just cutting back to 3 or 4 good workouts a week might do the trick. You are a very hard worker and probably like my wife she hates to take days off. She also trains through injuries. I swear women can take more pain than any man alive. She tells me to suck it up and keep going all the time.
I wish I could take a week off but I'm too stressed, working out allows me to unwind a bit. Hitting the gym only 3 or 4 times a week is gonna be a challenge in itself.

a full blood panel never hurts to see where you stand..
I had blood work done last month. Nothing major (B12 elevated, white blood cells a bit low, urea in the blood (doc says I'm dehydrated). Everything else was within the normal range.

This man knows ^^^ ....also eat alittle something ;)
I try but the less I eat the better I feel. Every time I eat something I feel bloated and nauseous.

Take a week off.

Eat more clean calories.
i sleep 8 hours per night. I won't work out next Thursday and week-end. The problem with being lazy is that my whole body is aching when I don't work out. Doc told me to keep moving. I have arthrosis in my back and being inactive is bad for me.

benlash74
07-10-2016, 04:17 AM
I hear ya mg. If I don't do some kind of work out like a martial arts workout or weights or cardio I get depressed. Have you tried running hgh?

milleniumgirl
07-12-2016, 04:51 PM
I hear ya mg. If I don't do some kind of work out like a martial arts workout or weights or cardio I get depressed. Have you tried running hgh?
Anti-aging gave me a script for Somatropine but believe it or not I'm too scared of the potential cancer risks. I know it won't cause cancer but I'm not getting any younger and everyone has cancer cells in his/her body. Some won't get it, others will. GH could let those cells grow. Scary ....

benlash74
07-13-2016, 12:38 AM
Anti-aging gave me a script for Somatropine but believe it or not I'm too scared of the potential cancer risks. I know it won't cause cancer but I'm not getting any younger and everyone has cancer cells in his/her body. Some won't get it, others will. GH could let those cells grow. Scary ....

That is a scary thought. I've heard that it is a life changer for us older people though. I'm going to try to run some this year for sure. I've read alot of good things about it.

milleniumgirl
07-14-2016, 03:09 AM
That is a scary thought. I've heard that it is a life changer for us older people though. I'm going to try to run some this year for sure. I've read alot of good things about it.
As long as you get screenings done before you start running it I think you will be happy with the effects of GH.

hockeytownpump
08-01-2016, 01:16 PM
r&r is always important. The body needs it.

americanbulldogg
08-01-2016, 02:09 PM
How you feeling these days Millenium?

TheMan
11-06-2016, 10:05 PM
r&r is always important. The body needs it.

I could not agree more. You need to listen your body.

milleniumgirl
11-07-2016, 06:24 PM
How you feeling these days Millenium?
I just took a whole week off work and I did cardio two to three times a day. I felt fabulous and energetic. I'm back at work and I feel crappy again.

americanbulldogg
11-07-2016, 07:01 PM
I feel that way when I'm at work also lol!

TheMan
11-09-2016, 07:47 PM
I just took a whole week off work and I did cardio two to three times a day. I felt fabulous and energetic. I'm back at work and I feel crappy again.

Listen to your body, perhaps it needs a little longer rest...

goodjob
01-28-2017, 01:02 AM
Rest and maybe do some blood work.

gtnbig
05-04-2017, 02:56 AM
thank you guys great advice , I needed to back off some myself.......maholo!:111lift: I'm 47 goin on 48

milleniumgirl
05-21-2017, 04:54 PM
Rest and maybe do some blood work.
I did some blood work yesterday. Waiting for the results.

Right now my training looks like this

Monday -- Fasted cardio (run), stepper
Tuesday -- Fasted cardio (elliptical), weights
Wednesday -- Fasted cardio (run), tennis
Thursday -- Weights
Friday -- Fasted cardio (elliptical)
Saturday/Sunday -- off or fasted cardio

I have been working 6 to 7 days a week for months now ....