PDA

View Full Version : Donating blood question

Delta5
07-09-2016, 09:01 PM
Currently on 200/wk Test E TRT, almost to 2nd week of 25mg Dbol/day (this is just to see how I respond, may go 3-4 weeks then drop)... 25mg sunday thru friday, saturday off.
Thinking about donating monday for a blood drive at the gym. Should I take my 25 dose tomorrow, monday ? Hate to drop it for a few days, just seeing some results, the drive is right down the street at my gym so its handy, or I normally wouldnt do it in the middle of a cycle (altho a low dose one)

Appreciate any suggestions, tips, knowledge.

bulk_cut
07-09-2016, 10:04 PM
It won't make any difference if you donate. You really should up the dbol to 50mg/EVERY day. You won't see very much at all on 25mg and there is no reason to take Sunday off. I think you would have been much happier using Tbol instead since you will at least keep those gains!!!!

Delta5
07-09-2016, 11:30 PM
Apologies as I didn't really clarify,,,,my concern is what will this do to my levels, etc....taking a dbol the day before, of and after donating?? Shud I just skip the dose for that or those days, donating already makes me weak for a day or so.
As for dosage, this is my first go with dbol, so ill pass on the 50 right out the gate. Just seeing how I feel for few weeks, then when I start cycle ill start at 25 and work my way up. As for results, it's been 6 days and I feel great, strength increases, energy, better sleep and appetite...beyond placebo. I'm on TRT so I keep pretty easy, I realize with bols it can easily be half water, but if diet is in check and hard work put in, muscle will be built...and water will be minimal. I'm naturally about 6% BF, always have been...always responded well with aas, if I play right, ill get the results I want with a prop/npp/dbol cycle.

joko123
07-10-2016, 01:50 AM
Apologies as I didn't really clarify,,,,my concern is what will this do to my levels, etc....taking a dbol the day before, of and after donating?? Shud I just skip the dose for that or those days, donating already makes me weak for a day or so.
As for dosage, this is my first go with dbol, so ill pass on the 50 right out the gate. Just seeing how I feel for few weeks, then when I start cycle ill start at 25 and work my way up. As for results, it's been 6 days and I feel great, strength increases, energy, better sleep and appetite...beyond placebo. I'm on TRT so I keep pretty easy, I realize with bols it can easily be half water, but if diet is in check and hard work put in, muscle will be built...and water will be minimal. I'm naturally about 6% BF, always have been...always responded well with aas, if I play right, ill get the results I want with a prop/npp/dbol cycle.

whst so you mean by this ?

PAiN
07-10-2016, 02:32 AM
I would hold off DBOL until after the blood donation. DBOL could raise your Blood Pressure and they will not let you donate if it is high.

Hunta
07-10-2016, 03:01 AM
Not only will you be saving 3 lives but those 3 lives will be completely jacked when leavin the hospital!! Win win really

Delta5
07-10-2016, 08:52 AM
Thanks PAiN

FrankTheTank
07-13-2016, 12:23 AM
My blood pressure was like 165/90 before my last donation. They let me donate, I did the double red blood cell donation. I dont think the dbol will raise it that much but better safe then sorry, taking one day off isnt going to do anything.

Stevenjones
08-13-2016, 07:53 PM
Nice read,...