PDA

View Full Version : Estrogen Rebound

Quest4Peace
07-09-2016, 11:45 PM
So here's the skinny...I ran a cycle consisting of basically Cyp/tren/EQ for 10wks but ran ran the tes for a total of 20wks. I got the "itchy" nipples at one point but a little Nolva knocked that shit right out. By the end of my run I was down to 125mg/wk of tes Cyp, & I once again started to have nipple sensitivity. My reaction was to cease running all gear & my issues quickly disapated. I did not follow up with a proper PCT, you can chastise me & I deserve it but I already know this was wrong. Regardless, I was gear free for 6 strait months & had no issues...fast forward to the beginning of my current cycle- week 1 I do 250mg Cyp, 200mg EQ (which is maybe my all time favorite!). Literally by day #7 I start experience nipple sensitivity! Wtf I say to myself, how is this possible!? Estrogen rebound...did the juice trigger it, was it coincidence? Maybe, but either way it happened! I honestly thought it was the EQ because I ran a long EQ only cycle once & ended up with an estrogen issue, so I removed the EQ & continued with the tes. Of course not being prepared with proper anti-estros (cause I've been running gear off & on for 12yrs & never ever had a problem) I carried along monitoring the situation, eventually introducing tren at wk3. Now I through in a few Nolvas here & there (cause that's all I had) which I guess basically kept the prob at bay but never eradicated it. By the time I got ahold of enough Arimadex & Nolva it was wk6, my prob hadn't gotten any worse (basically the right nip, very slight on the left) but also hadn't gotten noticeably better. Well here it is mid wk9 & I'm starting to freak the EFF out! Did I really screw myself up?? This past week I'm a damn animal in the gym, I'm at war with the iron! I can't stop & even if I do I don't think it will magically cure things. For 2wks (starting this week) I will do 60mgs Nolva/day plus 2mg a-dex/day. After that I will will do 2wks at 40mg tamox/day, then 2 wks 20mg tamox/day, all the while keeping 2mg a-Dex/day...I'm worried, I'm scurred, I've never experienced anything like this. I've heard Letro could help & ive also been told that it won't reverse anything??? Any insight, thoughts, advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance...

bobhead
07-10-2016, 12:05 AM
Bro you need to run Exemestane.

ironjulius
07-10-2016, 02:03 AM
thats a long post and it was hard for me to keep up but if you are on cycle even at 125mg a week i dont think its what i consider rebound its just high estrogen or maybe prolactin related. hopefully your adex is good and it should cover you while on cycle but if its prolactin you will need caber. i have done the letro reversal actually showed it to my doc the protocol and he said sure lets try it. i will say it sucks but if you start off with the .5mg for a few days and moved up .5mg every few days to get to 2.5mg and i ran it that high for almost 2 weeks i felt like shit but it removed 2 knots behind both nipples i had for over 2 years. and when you taper down do it the same way you went up or you will get estrogen rebound

i dont know if that helps but its what i got right now

SC
07-10-2016, 02:06 AM
Sorry quest, but I got lost in your thread. How much of each compound are you currently running? And to clarify, you have a small bump that came to exist in week six?

That's a lot of adex though. The Nolva will help with gyno like you said (though I'm not sure that you'll need as much as you're planning. Hope a more experienced bro can chime in on that) but crashing your estrogen is not a good time.

bulk_cut
07-10-2016, 02:30 AM
I got lost in your thread too!! If you could rewrite it shorter and more concise it would be helpful

Quest4Peace
07-10-2016, 10:35 AM
Here's the short version... I was completely off all gear for 6 months. When I first started back up (10 weeks ago) I experienced the onset of gyno symptoms immediately, as in one week into cycle. I've been combatting the issue ever since. I'm making an appointment to get blood work done so hopefully I can figure out the best path to take. Just looking for any advice you all have to offer...thanks👍

ironjulius
07-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Here's the short version... I was completely off all gear for 6 months. When I first started back up (10 weeks ago) I experienced the onset of gyno symptoms immediately, as in one week into cycle. I've been combatting the issue ever since. I'm making an appointment to get blood work done so hopefully I can figure out the best path to take. Just looking for any advice you all have to offer...thanks
you should be fine with just an AI if its 125mg of test C

are you jumping back on cycle? i would probably just stop and do PCT get your hormones as stable as you can and regroup to see where you might have went wrong. do you feel good about your AI and PCT source? they are usually not faked but you are running way more than needed so it could be prolactin

Quest4Peace
07-11-2016, 10:56 AM
I'm currently on cycle, week #10. 250mg/wk Cyp, 400mg/wk tren. Been taking 50mg/day proviron for the last month. Just started 50mg/day oral winny...I think I have a progestin/prolactin issue going on. Making an appointment for blood work today

Quest4Peace
07-20-2016, 03:08 AM
Geared way back on the tren, 200mg per wk (I will cease running all together in 2wks), & the gyno subsided dramatically. Stopped taking the A-Dex & ran 20mg tamox EOD for another week. Have yet to get my blood work, I'm about to find another doctor. Everything is stacking up to be a progestin issue, the caber is on the way...

ironjulius
07-20-2016, 03:18 AM
Geared way back on the tren, 200mg per wk (I will cease running all together in 2wks), & the gyno subsided dramatically. Stopped taking the A-Dex & ran 20mg tamox EOD for another week. Have yet to get my blood work, I'm about to find another doctor. Everything is stacking up to be a progestin issue, the caber is on the way...
i have yet to need prami or caber but have both on hand just in case. be sure to read how to take it cuz i hear it can make you feel like shit if you take to much

Aahl
07-24-2016, 04:57 AM
aromasin has no estrogen rebound so u dont have to be a consistant dosing schedule and it easier on the lipids to , so opt for aromasin instead of arimidex.