PDA

View Full Version : Best PCT for Tren, Test, and mast

Magnumrun
07-10-2016, 04:53 PM
Hey bros just curious as to what PCT you would recommend for the upcoming cycle of mast, tren, and test. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Wanna have my ducks in a row before I start.

bulk_cut
07-10-2016, 05:36 PM
Clomid: 100mg/day for the first 2 weeks then 50mg/day for the next 2 weeks.

Nolvadex: 40mg/day for the first 2 weeks then 20mg/day for the next 2 weeks.

Aromasin: use it as your AI on cycle and continue using it through PCT at 25mg/day for 4 weeks

gdawg
07-10-2016, 06:28 PM
If you don't take hcg throughout after cycle 2500iu hcg eod for 16 days, clomid 100/100/100/100, nolva 20 for 45 days. It's the powerblast protocol. I changed to 50 on the last week of clomid. I also always recommend finding pharm grade pct. if your gear is bunk you got bunk gear . If your pct is bunk your dick don't work.

Magnumrun
07-11-2016, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the update man. This helps a ton. Also been getting gear from local but feel like it may be low quality or under dosed. Nervous as crap with using online. Reached out to robolics and have heard great reviews but wanted to wait till I got some replies from others and reach out to them as to best places. Any help would be great. Woukd like to use one place that has all including PCT gear. Thanks

shred81
09-09-2016, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the update man. This helps a ton. Also been getting gear from local but feel like it may be low quality or under dosed. Nervous as crap with using online. Reached out to robolics and have heard great reviews but wanted to wait till I got some replies from others and reach out to them as to best places. Any help would be great. Woukd like to use one place that has all including PCT gear. Thanks

Pct is the one thing I would absolutely get human grade for. I have used some of the best chefs and have always been satisfied but Pct is just something I would go human grade for especially since the items aren't controlled substances and it's much less of a concern obtaining them if you get what I'm saying.

Big_rich
09-18-2016, 03:16 AM
If you don't take hcg throughout after cycle 2500iu hcg eod for 16 days, clomid 100/100/100/100, nolva 20 for 45 days. It's the powerblast protocol. I changed to 50 on the last week of clomid. I also always recommend finding pharm grade pct. if your gear is bunk you got bunk gear . If your pct is bunk your dick don't work.
Are you reccomending hcg during pct??? If so that is bad info bro hcg is supressive and should not be ran during pct. I have found thst adding gw501516 during pct and 4 weeks after is a very big help during pct.