PDA

View Full Version : Which hgh

Tylersburden
07-17-2016, 11:18 PM
So which HGH should I use for best results on healing injuries of ligaments and tendon. Sports and what not

Thappy
07-17-2016, 11:32 PM
Obviously the best HGH is pharm HGH which is regulated. Anything other than that you are taking a gamble a lot of people would say.

PAiN
07-18-2016, 12:01 AM
There are several sponsors here that the staff has personally tested several times and all have been good. If you read through the sponsor forums you will see them. No gamble here with the products we have tested.

Thappy
07-18-2016, 12:06 AM
There are several sponsors here that the staff has personally tested several times and all have been good. If you read through the sponsor forums you will see them. No gamble here with the products we have tested.

Not sure where he is from but the generics in australia vary from batch to batch. Impossible to test every kit. Not trying to argue as he asked what was best. Pharma is always best nobody can argue with that. Its the price that can be the issue. 2iu a day is all thats needed for for healing purposes

PAiN
07-18-2016, 12:09 AM
Not sure where he is from but the generics in australia vary from batch to batch. Impossible to test every kit. Not trying to argue as he asked what was best. Pharma is always best nobody can argue with that. Its the price that can be the issue. 2iu a day is all thats needed for for healing purposes

There are several sponsors here I would put up against pharm grade. You will never know that because you can't get it and haven't ran what we do.

Tylersburden
07-18-2016, 12:18 AM
That is the amount in going for!

Tylersburden
07-18-2016, 12:26 AM
Almost there getting those post in when I can

jonathansingleton25
07-18-2016, 01:14 AM
There are some quality generics had some really good grey tops before but Ive ran real nords and serostim and there is no comparison legit pharm has my hands cramping at 2 ius and I can eat everthing in sight and not gain an oz of fat and the pumps are insane the best generics Ive ran take at least 5 ius too mimick this

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

PAiN
07-18-2016, 01:37 AM
There are some quality generics had some really good grey tops before but Ive ran real nords and serostim and there is no comparison legit pharm has my hands cramping at 2 ius and I can eat everthing in sight and not gain an oz of fat and the pumps are insane the best generics Ive ran take at least 5 ius too mimick this

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

A couple of the generics I've ran do the same as your pharm grade.

Mass3000
07-18-2016, 01:56 AM
Toraxx has some badass black tops!!! Can't go wrong

Tylersburden
07-18-2016, 02:05 AM
In highly looking into world's!!! The more I read the more in excited about getting into the game faster.

PAiN
07-18-2016, 02:23 AM
In highly looking into world's!!! The more I read the more in excited about getting into the game faster.

They are great bro and you can verify all their kits are legit.

worldhgh
07-19-2016, 06:05 PM
Hi! As it stated before - the best HGH is pharma grade, but if you arent ready to pay 600-1000 $ for 100 IU of Humatrope from pharmacy you can get genuine Jintropin in our shop for much lower price.
We are happy you are interested in our products. You will definately like them.

gunz78
08-10-2016, 11:53 AM
im currently running thegreytops at 5ius per day and seems to be close to the serostim I was running before these! I really cant notice a difference other than price!

smartan
08-29-2016, 09:07 PM
There are several HGH out there, both Pharma and generics. Some generics are definitely on spot.

If you need any more help please feel free to contact.
thanks