PDA

View Full Version : Finally a diagnosis

Syber
07-19-2016, 12:14 AM
Hey guys know i havent posted much lately but as some of you know it's been alot of a fuck around trying to sort out some issues of mine.
After endless tests and doctor visits finally been prescribed reandron 1000 every 12 weeks, he said after a few months if i feel its not enough will change to every 10 weeks.

Just wondering if anyone has used reandron and if 12 weeks was suitable?
Also for guys on trt is the dosage enough to maintain on?
Only ask as many seem to cruise on alot more.

Freakenstien
07-20-2016, 11:04 PM
Im no expert but from all I have read, reandron may have issues.. I hear of some getting it down to injecting every 8 or even 6 weeks as your test levels taper off too much after that. Also the spike of the first initial inject can cause your estrogen to rise and I have read some are having gynecomastia issues..
Not saying any of that as fact, just reporting what i have read... So im guessing time will tell how this works out for you. I'll be following this thread with interest as I need to go back on TRT and Im wondering which protocol to follow.

Freakenstien
07-20-2016, 11:07 PM
Maintanence level should come down to how you feel, not a number. You need to find the right doesage to sit on when cruising / TRT that works for you... I made a huge mistake thinking more was better and now regret my years of abusing TRT..

Syber
07-20-2016, 11:12 PM
What bad effects did you get with running trt higher?

I should be ok my GP said shes willing to drop it to 10 weeks if i start to feel low t symptoms before my next injection but said any shorter then 10 week intervals she will require me to see my Endo again and get his approval which im happy with since they seem willing to help.

Freakenstien
07-21-2016, 01:17 AM
Mine was a different case as I was on orals.. Doc gave me aprox 10 year dosage over a 3 year period. Endo warned me off and said I risk liver tumours. In the case of too much injectables I think main issue is estrogen levels rising or high hematocrit - over production of red blood cells.

Sorry I cant help more.. Im far from clued up on this. Where's the experts when you need them?

Syber
07-21-2016, 03:35 AM
No one likes the trt forum apparently :P

fairdinkydi
08-04-2016, 07:53 AM
Good to see u got trt sorted bro how u feeling?