PDA

View Full Version : Freezing Test to see if it's legit

Dj72
07-19-2016, 09:58 PM
I used some prop and it didn't hurt like it has in the past so I put a bottle in the freezer to see if it would crash. It got cloudy after 3 hours but cleared up after 10 min at room temp. No crystals left like I e had with crashes gear in the past. I don't want to pin it if it's not real. Anyone know validity of testing compounds this way?
Thanks Dj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bulk_cut
07-20-2016, 12:20 AM
With all due respect (honesty) If I wasn't so damn tired from my workout I'd literally LMAO at this question. The only way to tell if test is legit is through a blood test. Not all Prop hurts - (that's bro science) and some people never get pip from Prop. I for example never have!!! And putting gear in the freezer for 3 hours and expecting it to crash is just silly and NOT a way to check if its legitimate!!!

Kvasir
07-20-2016, 12:23 AM
For whatever it's worth..I don't get pip with most test prop and what I'm currently running is undoubtedly legit (bloodwork)

Dj72
07-20-2016, 01:27 AM
Bulk_cut with all due respect doesn't mean much when you make a response like that. I'm not a chemist but I do know that I have had a batch of the same pharm before and it gave me terrible pip, I also had that batch crash on me in transit during a winter month. Now maybe that means it was overdosed or maybe it was the cold weather but when I didn't get any pip from the same brand it made me think it could be bunk. Good thing your work out was so tiring or you might have really gave it to me... Thanks Kvasir! Appreciate the insight

kawa636
07-20-2016, 01:36 AM
Bulk_cut with all due respect doesn't mean much when you make a response like that. I'm not a chemist but I do know that I have had a batch of the same pharm before and it gave me terrible pip, I also had that batch crash on me in transit during a winter month. Now maybe that means it was overdosed or maybe it was the cold weather but when I didn't get any pip from the same brand it made me think it could be bunk. Good thing your work out was so tiring or you might have really gave it to me... Thanks Kvasir! Appreciate the insight

Ive never had pip from prop either bro.the only test that gave me pip once was cyp.and at the moment i was a noob and thought i pinned bad gear in my delt.almost paniced so much i went to the E.R. but didnt..lol.another way i kno if prop is 'Legit ' is cuz my libido will go up.

Mass3000
07-20-2016, 04:21 AM
I agree Kvasir, 100mg of prop shouldn't bother anyone. For sure a sex and aggressive oil, but that's the best part, I like to use prop as a mid week bump.

Aahl
07-28-2016, 09:47 AM
why dont u actuaaly research the lab and its recent reviews , do the same for your source . That way you dont have to second guess your self .

michael
11-15-2016, 03:28 AM
can u tell me what is pip,,?? I'm still learning man

Beastie
11-15-2016, 03:38 AM
post injection pain

Gymthug26
01-26-2017, 02:29 AM
I wish I never had pip from prop

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk