PDA

View Full Version : Update on thecbc

thecbc
07-28-2016, 02:50 AM
I'm officially down to 325 lbs now with good eating, water, sleep, green tea pills and whey protein. My starting weight was 365 lbs. Who else has a report of major weight loss on here now?

jtip1810
07-28-2016, 02:59 AM
Hey good job...what time frame are we talking for this change?

thecbc
07-28-2016, 03:10 AM
Hey good job...what time frame are we talking for this change?
Thanks bro. As far as I can remember, I started back in January. I've been eating moderate amount of proteins, complex carbs and low fats but lots of veggies and little amounts of fruits.

jtip1810
07-28-2016, 03:16 AM
Thanks bro. As far as I can remember, I started back in January. I've been eating moderate amount of proteins, complex carbs and low fats but lots of veggies and little amounts of fruits.

Sounds like your headed in the right direction bud....I don't do well with carbs so I have to limit mine to around 150g per day but all complex carbs of course and I miss fruit so much lol.

thecbc
07-28-2016, 03:29 AM
Sounds like your headed in the right direction bud....I don't do well with carbs so I have to limit mine to around 150g per day but all complex carbs of course and I miss fruit so much lol.
I understand, bro. The struggle is real! To eat or not to eat, that is the question!