PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of trying Tren

NycBaldGuy
07-28-2016, 02:18 PM
I've been thinking I want to try Tren ace for the first time.

What do you think would be a good starter cycle of Tren?

twisted
07-28-2016, 02:35 PM
I've been thinking I want to try Tren ace for the first time.

What do you think would be a good starter cycle of Tren?

You will get more views if you posted in anabolic discussion thread ...this is members logs section :)

NycBaldGuy
07-28-2016, 02:40 PM
Oh shoot..ok..will erase and repost...thanks

bulk_cut
07-28-2016, 02:47 PM
Start at either 175mg/week (50mg/EOD) or 210mg/week (30mg/ED) and see how you feel after a few weeks. If you're not having any side effects then bump it up to 280mg/week (80mg/EOD) or 40mg/ED. There's no reason to go above that you're first time - you will see gains if the Tren AND your diet is good!!

NycBaldGuy
07-28-2016, 02:49 PM
Thanks Bulk....that seems like a fair moderate starting dose...I'm a fan of less is more sometimes. (now off to find some TREN...woo hooo)

OHH...How long can you run it for at those doses? 8 weeks?

twisted
07-28-2016, 03:22 PM
Start at either 175mg/week (50mg/EOD) or 210mg/week (30mg/ED) and see how you feel after a few weeks. If you're not having any side effects then bump it up to 280mg/week (80mg/EOD) or 40mg/ED. There's no reason to go above that you're first time - you will see gains if the Tren AND your diet is good!!

I knew one of the tren drs would chime in lol....I just keep my distance from tren :( ....

NycBaldGuy
07-28-2016, 03:27 PM
I knew one of the tren drs would chime in lol....I just keep my distance from tren :( ....

Have you ever tried it? Bad sides or reactions? My friend did awhile back...he had no clue what he was doing and was a raging maniac....strong as fuck tho....crazy strong...terrible cardio and bad cough...flu like symptoms...etc...he cut it short...I have no clue what he ran it at though.

It seems like a scary but effective drug...and I feel like my body does well with AAS (excpet my balls!! which im trying to plump up at the moment) and would love to see what effect Tren ha son me....everything I read..it sounds so tasty!!! arghhhhh

twisted
07-28-2016, 03:35 PM
Have you ever tried it? Bad sides or reactions? My friend did awhile back...he had no clue what he was doing and was a raging maniac....strong as fuck tho....crazy strong...terrible cardio and bad cough...flu like symptoms...etc...he cut it short...I have no clue what he ran it at though.

It seems like a scary but effective drug...and I feel like my body does well with AAS (excpet my balls!! which im trying to plump up at the moment) and would love to see what effect Tren ha son me....everything I read..it sounds so tasty!!! arghhhhh

Its love hate relationship with tren ...love how it makes changes / hate how it makes you feel ....shortness of breath aggravation short temptered cough ....I tried several different doeses with no success lol......I may try a cruise of 250mg wk and see ;)

NycBaldGuy
07-28-2016, 03:38 PM
Its love hate relationship with tren ...love how it makes changes / hate how it makes you feel ....shortness of breath aggravation short temptered cough ....I tried several different doeses with no success lol......I may try a cruise of 250mg wk and see ;)

I may be a bit too fat....have my diet under control now...and leaning out...but I may have too much BF%..according to some....and this is 3rd cycle only....idk...I want to change the body...and may wait...or get ansy and try it anyway at low dose to start...lmao..

twisted
07-28-2016, 03:58 PM
I may be a bit too fat....have my diet under control now...and leaning out...but I may have too much BF%..according to some....and this is 3rd cycle only....idk...I want to change the body...and may wait...or get ansy and try it anyway at low dose to start...lmao..

We all know we cant and wont wait lmfao

NycBaldGuy
07-28-2016, 04:03 PM
Hahaha...you got me there!

twisted
07-30-2016, 09:38 PM
Hahaha...you got me there!

YO GET A LOG UP !!! I WANNA SEE YOU LOGGIN HERE !!!....I DONT CARE IF ITS A LOG ABOUT GETTIN YOUR TESTIS PUMPED BACK UP OR YOUR RUNNING GEAR ...WHATEVER !!!;)

NycBaldGuy
07-31-2016, 03:25 AM
YO GET A LOG UP !!! I WANNA SEE YOU LOGGIN HERE !!!....I DONT CARE IF ITS A LOG ABOUT GETTIN YOUR TESTIS PUMPED BACK UP OR YOUR RUNNING GEAR ...WHATEVER !!!;)

Never did one before, as I'm a nube, but will take a look at how there done..lol..Thanks for the push

Chemically altured
07-31-2016, 04:42 AM
We all know we cant and wont wait lmfao

Isn't that the truth lol.

Mass3000
07-31-2016, 06:21 AM
Why the short acting esters? Enanth is better for a starter I. My opinion l, the ace will speed up the sides and make u sweat like a pig. Personally I love hex the best and I don't mind any of the sides, when you compete it's part of the process. But if you feel too fat, always get ur diet in check before adding Chems. How the heck will you ever learn your dose if you can't see the effects/gains/loses?

twisted
07-31-2016, 11:13 AM
Never did one before, as I'm a nube, but will take a look at how there done..lol..Thanks for the push
Nothin to it !!....post up your workout !!..post up your compounds your usin !!! And option is postin up before mid ending pics ......very simple ;)

Hey its motivatin for you to know were all watchin and its motivatimg to everyone to see your doin it ....win win broski :fSfxDOyMbqVPWMZJ.jp

were a community here so dont shy broski !!

USMC51683
09-29-2016, 01:56 AM
Why don't you forget the tren and do a test , hgh run. Some lean mass and you will. It fat. I'm currently in my 7th week of a test tren . 600mg test e every 5 days with 400mg tren e and I can tell you while the gains are good the no sleeping and always being pissed off sucks !!! Not to mention you get to wake up in a pool of sweat every night!!

STSFITNESS
09-29-2016, 02:06 AM
I just started my Tren, mast, test mini cycle. I'm using Ace, last time I used Enanthate. I may go Tren E, at the end of the week to keep pinning to a minimum.

Make sure you get caber along with Tren. It's a must have. Can't run tren without it.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk