PDA

View Full Version : NYCBaldGuys - Training - Diet - Cycle log

Pages : 1 [2]

twisted
10-06-2016, 08:25 AM
Goodmorning nyc .....new day new gainz :56993:

Blazer
10-06-2016, 01:11 PM
Morning brother. Nother fun day of dieting ahead :)

NycBaldGuy
10-06-2016, 03:50 PM
Ughhhh...super hungry today. Woke up at 275.5lbs. Feeling little sluggish yet gonna hit the gym. Just need a good pre workout and I should be able to fight thru it. Gonna blast legs today I think...maybe arms...not sure yet..see how I feel when I get there. lol

Sun is out today which is good for the mood. Also starting to get some comments about looking leaner and or more built...which is good...slight definition starting to show...keeps me motivated.

Blazer
10-06-2016, 04:30 PM
When I'm really hungry I'll add a spoonful of pb or some almonds or avacadoes in a meal. Fats help fill ya up!

jtip1810
10-06-2016, 04:37 PM
When I'm really hungry I'll add a spoonful of pb or some almonds or avacadoes in a meal. Fats help fill ya up!

No bro don't do that lol...doing this puts you right back over your cal goal and your once again trying to out train your diet. Same meals each day like he's doing now and you see the weight is coming off for him. Re-feeds are there for a reason when cutting.

PAiN
10-06-2016, 07:21 PM
Great log brother!!! Keep it up!

jtip1810
10-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Morning NYC, time to chase those gainz bro...your doing great big dawg keep pushing and next weekend is another cheat!!!

NycBaldGuy
10-07-2016, 07:53 PM
Thanks guys...yeah...I'm afraid to change anything...so far diet seems to be working...I dont mind the hunger...makes me feel like in doing something to get rid of bodyfat and reminds me why and what I'm doing. (Paying for all the reckless fatty foods ive been eating past few years

UPDATE = today woke up at my lowest weight yet - 273lbs.,,,feel pretty good...was hungry upon waking but had my eggs and oatmea and was good until the next meal. Im going to Vermont wit this chick...so not gonna be able to hit gym for two days...but will do some pushups and possibly pullups if i can find abar or tree to hang from (that will support my fat ass) SO far locked in and no cheating or starting...my mind is focused. I will upload pics before my next refeed meal...hopefully start to peek into the 260's

QUESTION - when do you think a good time to add clen and t3 in would be? Higher body fat or lower? also what is a good affordable way to get body fat % calculated...something as accurate as possible before breaking the bank.

Thanks again guys for motivation and help. I may not be able to log in until Sunday night...will be doing marathon cardio (banging the old lady like crazy in the woods of Vermont or wherever shes draggin me)

twisted
10-08-2016, 10:05 AM
Top of the morning nyc ...keep hammering away brother you can do this shit !!

twisted
10-11-2016, 08:25 AM
Hope all is well nyc ...

jtip1810
10-11-2016, 03:08 PM
Morning bro, how's things going over here??

NycBaldGuy
10-11-2016, 07:26 PM
Whats up fellas...back home...back at it. Must confess...ate little more than id like to have...i broke down for a few meals...not too too bad...but i dont think i will be doing a refeed this weekend...may push it back. Woke up today at 280 lbs. Will step up the cardio this week to pay for my guilty pleasures...lol

When im out of my routine, I find that to make me sway to the darkside.....of luscious tasty foods.

jtip1810
10-12-2016, 12:54 PM
Got to have that will power bro or your just gonna keep going back and forth. Just get back on track this week and in a few days you should be back down once all the bad foods flush...

NycBaldGuy
10-12-2016, 09:56 PM
Got to have that will power bro or your just gonna keep going back and forth. Just get back on track this week and in a few days you should be back down once all the bad foods flush...

You are 100% right with that man....was beating myself up for couple days...but back in good head space today and will plow forward. Ive upped my water intake to flush everything out. WOke up today at 279lbs.....determined to break into the 60's within the next 7-8 days.

Headed to gym and gonna blast this cardio..also gonna do my best to try some fasted cardio...see if that shocks the system any.

WHen do you think its good to add in some clen and t3? Now..or wait a bit?

twisted
10-12-2016, 10:59 PM
You are 100% right with that man....was beating myself up for couple days...but back in good head space today and will plow forward. Ive upped my water intake to flush everything out. WOke up today at 279lbs.....determined to break into the 60's within the next 7-8 days.

Headed to gym and gonna blast this cardio..also gonna do my best to try some fasted cardio...see if that shocks the system any.

WHen do you think its good to add in some clen and t3? Now..or wait a bit?

Dude do a short time frame committment like a month of straight by the book dieting amd working out bro !!! Tell me what you see in month !!!!!!!!!! I believe you truelly want to lose weight and I bet my life you will be pleased and will continue the diet ......

stay home on weekend your fuckin banned from leaving the house ......problem solved thank me later :)

HardtoGain
10-12-2016, 11:06 PM
Whats up fellas...back home...back at it. Must confess...ate little more than id like to have...i broke down for a few meals...not too too bad...but i dont think i will be doing a refeed this weekend...may push it back. Woke up today at 280 lbs. Will step up the cardio this week to pay for my guilty pleasures...lol

When im out of my routine, I find that to make me sway to the darkside.....of luscious tasty foods.

You got this man. Think of it more as a lifestyle change rather than a starving diet. Going on trips makes it tough but you can still eat relatively well.

I used to be overweight/obese and that's what it took. Switching up everything from eating before I went out to packing 1oz of pistachios when I would go to the movie theater. After losing 50 pounds the rest was easy. You will get it nailed down. There are good and bad times but never give up.

jtip1810
10-12-2016, 11:06 PM
Wait on the T3 and clen until your sure all the distractions are out of the way. I would hate to see you not make the most out of those 2 compounds. Will you see results either way yes but when I am dialed in it's like 5lbs plus a week I loose on that combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twisted
10-13-2016, 08:02 AM
Morning brother .....time to make the donuts :Ttm81810BhOqmtb.jpg

NycBaldGuy
10-13-2016, 08:36 PM
Dude do a short time frame committment like a month of straight by the book dieting amd working out bro !!! Tell me what you see in month !!!!!!!!!! I believe you truelly want to lose weight and I bet my life you will be pleased and will continue the diet ......

stay home on weekend your fuckin banned from leaving the house ......problem solved thank me later :)

Hilarious...I told her I wasnt leaving my routine again for like a month...I was pissed for two days...back on my grind.

UPDATE - woke up at 278...feel lighter and strong in the gym today...hit chest...and did some light jogging. I may take an mma class tomorrow...which i havent done in awhile...curious to see how i make it through the workout....

NycBaldGuy
10-13-2016, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE=jtip1810;454913]Wait on the T3 and clen until your sure all the distractions are out of the way. I would hate to see you not make the most out of those 2 compounds. Will you see results either way yes but when I am dialed in it's like 5lbs plus a week I loose on that combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOT

That makes sense. I will hold off for a few. There should be no more distractions...Im going nowhere for the next 4-6 weeks...and after the guilt of halting my progress...im not doing that again. I let the magic of the vagina distract me

jtip1810
10-13-2016, 08:51 PM
[QUOTE=jtip1810;454913]Wait on the T3 and clen until your sure all the distractions are out of the way. I would hate to see you not make the most out of those 2 compounds. Will you see results either way yes but when I am dialed in it's like 5lbs plus a week I loose on that combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOT

That makes sense. I will hold off for a few. There should be no more distractions...Im going nowhere for the next 4-6 weeks...and after the guilt of halting my progress...im not doing that again. I let the magic of the vagina distract me

I have vagina distractions at least once a day bro so I know the feeling [emoji6]. VDS (vagina distraction syndrome).

NycBaldGuy
10-13-2016, 09:53 PM
[QUOTE=NycBaldGuy;455464]

I have vagina distractions at least once a day bro so I know the feeling [emoji6]. VDS (vagina distraction syndrome).

Hahaha VDS....the only syndrome nobody wants a cure for.

jtip1810
10-14-2016, 12:55 PM
Morning bro, rise and grind we have progress to make!!!

NycBaldGuy
10-14-2016, 04:20 PM
UPDATE - woke up at 276...feeling back on track..leaner..no bloat. Hunger cravings have passed form my fuck up....feeling good going into the weekend. About to go hit the gym. LEGS. Will get down in to the 60's by early next weekend. Gonna look to go couple weeks before a refeed...whaddya think? two weeks form today?

Blazer
10-14-2016, 05:20 PM
Having my meals prepared and having crapped planned out on my days off seems to help me the best with not cheating.

2 weeks is a great time frame for a cheat meal. When I lost my most weight that was the optimal timeframe

jtip1810
10-15-2016, 12:47 PM
Morning brother, rise and grind we have 2 more days this week to make shit happen.

twisted
10-15-2016, 12:49 PM
Top of the morning blazer ...happy saturday...keep chasing those gainz sir :barbershop_quartet_

jtip1810
10-16-2016, 02:36 PM
Morning bro, you ok over here???

NycBaldGuy
10-16-2016, 06:27 PM
Hey fellas...so made it thru the weekend...no cheating..woke up today at 275. feeling lean and clean....hitting gym in a few...hit some arms today. Gonna watch some football first.

Will be doing some fasted cardio tomorrow and hopefully this is the week i get down to he 60's...start seeing that number will help give me some more motivation.

I have to be honest...i placed an order for some more test...and I put in order for some tren ace....gonna be hard to not pin that shit...very very curious to see how I react to that compound...also heard its not so bad with higher body fat %...idk..will hold off as long as i can..lmao (may just get some clen and t3 instead in the meantime...run that for a a cycle or two first)

twisted
10-17-2016, 12:40 AM
Hey fellas...so made it thru the weekend...no cheating..woke up today at 275. feeling lean and clean....hitting gym in a few...hit some arms today. Gonna watch some football first.

Will be doing some fasted cardio tomorrow and hopefully this is the week i get down to he 60's...start seeing that number will help give me some more motivation.

I have to be honest...i placed an order for some more test...and I put in order for some tren ace....gonna be hard to not pin that shit...very very curious to see how I react to that compound...also heard its not so bad with higher body fat %...idk..will hold off as long as i can..lmao (may just get some clen and t3 instead in the meantime...run that for a a cycle or two first)

Dat a boy !!!! Great news we both accomplished something this weekend , you didnt cheat on diet and stuck it out and me , I tea bagged a midget stripper while we both stood straight up ...win win for both of us;)

twisted
10-17-2016, 08:16 AM
Morning nyc ...time to make some gainz

jtip1810
10-17-2016, 12:55 PM
Glad to see this bro, if your planning on doing tren and all that then might as well go for the gusto and add clen and T3 to it. Its what i did for the cut I'm on but you have to stay 100% on point bro no messing around if your gonna run tren its a very harsh compound so make the most of it.

NycBaldGuy
10-17-2016, 03:47 PM
Dat a boy !!!! Great news we both accomplished something this weekend , you didnt cheat on diet and stuck it out and me , I tea bagged a midget stripper while we both stood straight up ...win win for both of us;)

hahaha...the old tea bag...love it..gonna be tea bagging if i get on this tren...(thats what i hear anyway) gonna hold off as soon as possible on starting..but the itch is there...ughhh..lol

NycBaldGuy
10-17-2016, 03:51 PM
Glad to see this bro, if your planning on doing tren and all that then might as well go for the gusto and add clen and T3 to it. Its what i did for the cut I'm on but you have to stay 100% on point bro no messing around if your gonna run tren its a very harsh compound so make the most of it.

I agree...My mind is in the game fully now....not going anywhere soon and I dont see any distarctions on the horizon...

UPDATE - woke up at 273.5 lbs...feel lean and mean. I want to get into the 60;s and highly motivated to get there. I feel more energetic this week..even tho low calorie..not sure why. (maybe its mental)

I am going to buy some clen and t3 as well this week...ordered tren ace and some caber to have on hand...also some more test form IFBB.(looking forward to running their test...the shit i had l recently was somebody form off this board...wasn't bad, but who knows if dosed correctly..etc)

Will tighten up my stack once i get everything in hand...and push to get the 50's....Already getting complimented form the ladies on getting leaner...which is good.

You guys motivating me and keeping me accountable is huge help...really is...without it...my cheat day could turn into a cheat week...easy

twisted
10-18-2016, 08:26 AM
Morning nyc ......lets get this day started !

Blazer
10-18-2016, 01:28 PM
Cheating gets harder as you come along. You see how much a cheat day destroys a week of hard work and it's depressing, as I'm sure you've come to realize.

Fun thing about this game is you get to learn your body a little more each week and what different foods will do to it

jtip1810
10-18-2016, 01:41 PM
Morning brotha, time for some progress!!!

NycBaldGuy
10-18-2016, 04:05 PM
Cheating gets harder as you come along. You see how much a cheat day destroys a week of hard work and it's depressing, as I'm sure you've come to realize.

Fun thing about this game is you get to learn your body a little more each week and what different foods will do to it

Youre so right about that....I was on great track and the couple days derailed me for like a fuckin week...so pissed...wont be doing that again....not trying to ruin 2 weeks of hard work for a slow eek of bloatedness and delays...ughh

NycBaldGuy
10-18-2016, 04:12 PM
UPDATE - woke up at 273.5 lbs.....feel good...gonna hit shoulders today. Strength is talking a hit a little bit...mood is good though and appetite isn't really too overwhelming.

In a week or two, i will be adjusting my stack to look something like this...feedback is welcome

Test E - 500mgs
Tren Ace 75mgs EOD
Caber .5mg twice a week
Aromasin 12.5 mgs twice a week ( Im not estrogen prone and never really take any anti e...but since Im on tren...gonna take a little bit to make sure...thoughts?)
Clen (not sur eof the protocol yet...reading up on it (thoughts)
T3 - same..reading up on it in more detail...suggestions welcome

Will be looking to run this in a couple weeks...once i lock it in detail....right now just hitting the test cyp (switching to test E from a dif lab IFBB...to see if it makes a difference...i did test e few years ago and body loved it...just wanna see if a notice anything) I also take bronkaid and caffeine and aspirin form time to time to kill the appetite.

Also waiting on some Ephedrine OSEl from the contest winnings and curious to see how I can dd that in.

Blazer
10-18-2016, 04:28 PM
Only advice I could give is the clen.
I would forsure do the 2 weeks on 2 off, you can feel yourself getting tolerant to towards the end of the second week.

I would start at 40-60mcgs and go up 20 a day to see how you tolerate it. I don't think it's like many other compounds in this game as you can DEFF feel it within an hour lol. Just get this jittery rush feeling, hard to hold your hands steady to the point people will make comments if they notice. I've actually had to tell my coworker I drank too much coffee haha.

NycBaldGuy
10-18-2016, 04:32 PM
Only advice I could give is the clen.
I would forsure do the 2 weeks on 2 off, you can feel yourself getting tolerant to towards the end of the second week.

I would start at 40-60mcgs and go up 20 a day to see how you tolerate it. I don't think it's like many other compounds in this game as you can DEFF feel it within an hour lol. Just get this jittery rush feeling, hard to hold your hands steady to the point people will make comments if they notice. I've actually had to tell my coworker I drank too much coffee haha.

That seems to be the protocol I'm leaning towards. Im always a fan of less is more...and work way up....Not a fan of jittery feeling but will deal with it if it kill sappetite and rids the body of unwanted fat. I will suck it up.

Blazer
10-18-2016, 04:38 PM
That seems to be the protocol I'm leaning towards. Im always a fan of less is more...and work way up....Not a fan of jittery feeling but will deal with it if it kill sappetite and rids the body of unwanted fat. I will suck it up.

Doesnt kill my appetite at all. Does get your heart rate going tho. My normal resting heart rate is in the 60's and clen will put it into the 80's. I have a Fitbit I use to try and monitor the best I can while I'm on it. I also take 3g's taurine a day to help.

twisted
10-19-2016, 10:56 AM
Morning nyc you midget lovin mofo :)

jtip1810
10-19-2016, 03:40 PM

Tren will kill your appetite but not clen...the combo should net you some really great results or at least it always does for me.

NycBaldGuy
10-19-2016, 05:41 PM
Morning nyc you midget lovin mofo :)

Bout to go on a date with a 5 footer on thursday,..kinda close to a midget.

NycBaldGuy
10-19-2016, 05:44 PM
Tren will kill your appetite but not clen...the combo should net you some really great results or at least it always does for me.

I want to try clen and t3...but honestly if i do the tren...I dont think I feel comfortable adding in bunch of other compounds with it.....Im from he school of one new compound at a time....can I just run tren....for 6to8 weeks and see how body responds.....then get off it...maybe run clen t3 on its on...see how i respond...next spring..when really cutting last bit of fat....i can add em all in one cycle...and shred for the summer..

Im ok doing it slow and steady...I have until spring of 2017...slow and steady to make sure my body recreates its homeostasis...

NycBaldGuy
10-19-2016, 05:46 PM
UPDATE - woke up at 275lbs...hit shoulders hard yesterday...today hitting arms....feel good...I ate good but feel like I may be holding some extra water...little bloaty feel. Otherwise feeling good..little sore. mentally feel good as well....

twisted
10-19-2016, 09:07 PM
Bout to go on a date with a 5 footer on thursday,..kinda close to a midget.

Hahaha ...

twisted
10-20-2016, 07:45 AM
Morning nyc ..keep making progress ;)

jtip1810
10-20-2016, 12:44 PM
Morning bro, new day for progress

Blazer
10-20-2016, 01:28 PM
UPDATE - woke up at 275lbs...hit shoulders hard yesterday...today hitting arms....feel good...I ate good but feel like I may be holding some extra water...little bloaty feel. Otherwise feeling good..little sore. mentally feel good as well....

I know a lot of people say it's pointless and the weight comes right back ect... But when I'm feeling overly water bloated a few trips to the sauna really seem to help me. Now that it's getting cold out I'm prob going to start it in the mornings again when I don't do fasted cardio, great way to start a cold day!

NycBaldGuy
10-20-2016, 01:52 PM
I know a lot of people say it's pointless and the weight comes right back ect... But when I'm feeling overly water bloated a few trips to the sauna really seem to help me. Now that it's getting cold out I'm prob going to start it in the mornings again when I don't do fasted cardio, great way to start a cold day!

I love the sauna...even if its just for the detoxification. I really should go hit one soon. Thanks for the reminder

NycBaldGuy
10-20-2016, 01:58 PM
UPDATE - woke up at 275. (after my morning coffee and shit...will prob be 272 ish..lol) Feeling good....I can start to see some pretty cool changes...getting little leaner looking. Muscles are sore...yesterday couldn't hit the gym...so just did a ton of pushups. Today will be hitting arms.

I also started pinning the IFBB tren ace.....couldn't wait...what can I say.. Figured I would run it alone without clen and t3 (save that for a later cycle...wanna see how tren does in my body alone first) Pin was little achey after pinning...but after 10 mins or so I barely felt a thing. From what I read, you dont feel tren that fast...but my dick was hard all friggen night..placebo probably..or the test..idk...but it was interesting to say the least..woke up a bunch at night as well. Also not hungry at all this morning (which is probably my ECA stack from yesterday..idk Gonna go with a Mon morning/Wed afternoon/Friday evening schedule

Once I hit 270...will snap some update pics and post. Meals are going well

twisted
10-20-2016, 03:05 PM
UPDATE - woke up at 275. (after my morning coffee and shit...will prob be 272 ish..lol) Feeling good....I can start to see some pretty cool changes...getting little leaner looking. Muscles are sore...yesterday couldn't hit the gym...so just did a ton of pushups. Today will be hitting arms.

I also started pinning the IFBB tren ace.....couldn't wait...what can I say.. Figured I would run it alone without clen and t3 (save that for a later cycle...wanna see how tren does in my body alone first) Pin was little achey after pinning...but after 10 mins or so I barely felt a thing. From what I read, you dont feel tren that fast...but my dick was hard all friggen night..placebo probably..or the test..idk...but it was interesting to say the least..woke up a bunch at night as well. Also not hungry at all this morning (which is probably my ECA stack from yesterday..idk Gonna go with a Mon morning/Wed afternoon/Friday evening schedule

Once I hit 270...will snap some update pics and post. Meals are going well

Jeez and crackers your just as bad as me ....couples days ago you mentioned ordering tren , but will hold off ! Now today its in Hand and you pinned it lol....fucking nyc ;).......
Listen dont be cheating on your diet, its thursday and weekends rite around corner and we all know weekends you wanna stray :(.....keep up the good work brother

NycBaldGuy
10-20-2016, 03:09 PM
Jeez and crackers your just as bad as me ....couples days ago you mentioned ordering tren , but will hold off ! Now today its in Hand and you pinned it lol....fucking nyc ;).......
Listen dont be cheating on your diet, its thursday and weekends rite around corner and we all know weekends you wanna stray :(.....keep up the good work brother

Thanks brotha...yeah...Im an impatient NEw Yorker...haha...No way Im not cheating this weekend...I cant slow down my progress...feeling great right now and wanna crack the 60's....I will cheat next Saturday (maybe..depending on my mindset and where im at fat wise)

twisted
10-21-2016, 10:45 AM
Morning nyc remember all your weight goals are very possible and doable ...just follow the diet and the weight will come off

jtip1810
10-21-2016, 12:42 PM
Morning bro, you know I agree with the fellas!!! You got it bro just stay strong!!!

NycBaldGuy
10-21-2016, 02:46 PM
Thanks fellas.....

UPDATE - Stuck at 274lbs for some reason...body doesn't seem to wanna break past this point....(makes me wanna starve myself until I get past it..lmao) Will be doing shoulders today and maybe switch up the cardio a bit...maybe the stair climber or something...idk. Ive just been jogging (which I hate) I need to go back to my muy thai classes...hit training and fun...(fav way to do cardio)

Also will be on 2 shot of tren today....so far my appetite seems to have gone away...not sure if placebo or if its real effect. I also started caber .5 twice a week. Took it last night with my dose of Aromasin and my dick was hard all night ...jeez...(maybe from the anti e...idk what...but it was hard basically all night and will have to be taking this out on the new midget i met last night --stay tuned twisted..lol)

If the tren seems to agree with me after a few weeks...will look to add in clen and t3. ( I read t3 is good to have while on a nor19)

jtip1810
10-21-2016, 07:59 PM
Thanks fellas.....

UPDATE - Stuck at 274lbs for some reason...body doesn't seem to wanna break past this point....(makes me wanna starve myself until I get past it..lmao) Will be doing shoulders today and maybe switch up the cardio a bit...maybe the stair climber or something...idk. Ive just been jogging (which I hate) I need to go back to my muy thai classes...hit training and fun...(fav way to do cardio)

Also will be on 2 shot of tren today....so far my appetite seems to have gone away...not sure if placebo or if its real effect. I also started caber .5 twice a week. Took it last night with my dose of Aromasin and my dick was hard all night ...jeez...(maybe from the anti e...idk what...but it was hard basically all night and will have to be taking this out on the new midget i met last night --stay tuned twisted..lol)

If the tren seems to agree with me after a few weeks...will look to add in clen and t3. ( I read t3 is good to have while on a nor19)

Time for a diet adjustment if you stall through the weekend. Drop 250 cals out of the diet and keep rolling...take them out of carbs and fats leave the protein alone. If you need help let me know and I'll see what can be done.

twisted
10-21-2016, 08:00 PM
Stick with it ....you will start dropping again!!

NycBaldGuy
10-22-2016, 12:05 AM
Time for a diet adjustment if you stall through the weekend. Drop 250 cals out of the diet and keep rolling...take them out of carbs and fats leave the protein alone. If you need help let me know and I'll see what can be done.

WTF?...cant..use...spacebar...notworkinghere...wei rd....will..def..see..how..wknd..goes....thanksbro

twisted
10-22-2016, 11:24 AM
WTF?...cant..use...spacebar...notworkinghere...wei rd....will..def..see..how..wknd..goes....thanksbro

Lmfao ......happy saturday NO CHEATING !!!! Stay focused ....btw enjoy the weekend brother :fightin_baby:

jtip1810
10-22-2016, 12:55 PM
Morning bro, rise and grind we have progress to achieve...

NycBaldGuy
10-25-2016, 05:27 AM
UPDATE: Weekend was good....nothing crazy...woke up today at 273...I think my body has broken past its 274 sticking point. Slowly but surely I will get there...just need to make sure it sticks and stays this way...no more fat bastard!!! Spring time is coming fast and I need to be ready.

Tren is on 3rd shot....feels great..no pip...smooth..no sides..(maybe my body is good with this shit...time will tell I guess)

I have no internet in my house right now..having some issues with cable company (fuck them..lol) so i may not get to log every day...but I will def update as I go...Getting into the 60's is next...then the 50's....lean mean fighting weight!!!

twisted
10-25-2016, 07:48 AM
Top of the morning brother ....

NycBaldGuy
10-25-2016, 02:43 PM
Mornin fellas...off to a good start. Woke up at 273...gonna go hit some cardio (doesnt feel diminished yet with the Tren..im sure it will soon. So let me get it in now.

Also will be hitting chest today. Gonna try to limit a few extra carbs today..see if I can shock the body a bt maybe.

Wondering when I will start to feel Tren in my system....so far, i feel really good..no sides

jtip1810
10-26-2016, 12:56 PM
Morning bro, looks like your on track and making progress again...great job!!

HardtoGain
10-26-2016, 04:55 PM
Good stuff NYC. One thing I do when dropping weight is add in about a 30-40 minute walk every day. It is fairly low intensity but helps burn some extra cals and the weight comes off much faster.

Keep up the good work. Oh and good luck on that tren ace, its a hell of a drug!

twisted
10-26-2016, 07:09 PM
Mornin fellas...off to a good start. Woke up at 273...gonna go hit some cardio (doesnt feel diminished yet with the Tren..im sure it will soon. So let me get it in now.

Also will be hitting chest today. Gonna try to limit a few extra carbs today..see if I can shock the body a bt maybe.

Wondering when I will start to feel Tren in my system....so far, i feel really good..no sides

Oh trust me dont rush the tren sides !! Be grateful you dont have any atm :) ....keep on point nyc ..good job ;)

jtip1810
10-26-2016, 07:33 PM
Oh trust me dont rush the tren sides !! Be grateful you dont have any atm :) ....keep on point nyc ..good job ;)

Your ain't kidding bro...glad to be off myself!!!

twisted
10-27-2016, 07:48 AM
Morning nyc time to make some gainz :)

twisted
10-28-2016, 10:32 AM
Morning nyc ....tgif :s0153_0:

jtip1810
10-28-2016, 12:23 PM
Morning bro, you should be close to that goal of 260's...

NycBaldGuy
11-01-2016, 06:22 AM
Sorry for the delay in posting...my internet is out and havent been able to get to a spot in past few days.

UPDATE - going well...still at about 272-273....but tonight I went and played some basketball for a few hrs...also lowered cals a lot...so i figure i will be in the 60s this week. I figured out what my body was doing...and holding extra water weight because of the cialis and dick pills I was poppin. (been fucking bunch of dif girls past couple of months) testemnt to the gear and alpha male hormones I must be pouring out....so been having fun with it.

TREN update - i am still every other day...no feelings of it yet....good that no sides i suppose....I kinda had a little sweats during the night couple nights ago...but nothing crazy at all....very little. but still noticeable and in a cool room. (nyc weather is about 40-50s at night) I do feel a little tighter in the lungs if that makes sense, but didnt notice a decrease in cardio when playing ball tonight...seemed ok running up and down. Nothing extra limiting me

Diet is back in check and will be lowering it a littl ebit as advised....maybe even lowering carbs a lot. Not sure about going ketogenic or not....thoughts?

Sorry in advance if I dont update as frequent...need ot make some cash and get my internet back on. Verizon bill is huge right now...lmao

twisted
11-01-2016, 11:00 AM
Morning nyc ....stay on point !!!

HardtoGain
11-01-2016, 04:07 PM
Sorry for the delay in posting...my internet is out and havent been able to get to a spot in past few days.

UPDATE - going well...still at about 272-273....but tonight I went and played some basketball for a few hrs...also lowered cals a lot...so i figure i will be in the 60s this week. I figured out what my body was doing...and holding extra water weight because of the cialis and dick pills I was poppin. (been fucking bunch of dif girls past couple of months) testemnt to the gear and alpha male hormones I must be pouring out....so been having fun with it.

TREN update - i am still every other day...no feelings of it yet....good that no sides i suppose....I kinda had a little sweats during the night couple nights ago...but nothing crazy at all....very little. but still noticeable and in a cool room. (nyc weather is about 40-50s at night) I do feel a little tighter in the lungs if that makes sense, but didnt notice a decrease in cardio when playing ball tonight...seemed ok running up and down. Nothing extra limiting me

Diet is back in check and will be lowering it a littl ebit as advised....maybe even lowering carbs a lot. Not sure about going ketogenic or not....thoughts?

Sorry in advance if I dont update as frequent...need ot make some cash and get my internet back on. Verizon bill is huge right now...lmao

No worries bro. When that tren comes on you will feel it for sure. I get out of breath just talking. Ha.

NycBaldGuy
11-01-2016, 04:37 PM
Hahaha, I do feel at times heavier on the lungs.....but playing basketball yesterday I thought I would fade super fast, but i didnt. So weird. I havent done sprints yet, but lungs feel better today..little more open than few days ago. But one day I did feel lungs were heavy even when talking...hahaha I know that feeling.

Maybe the sides are slowly showing...sweats only one night...heavy lungs one day (sex on Sat was actually leaving me out of breath during a good session..forgot about that actaully)

Hitting gym today and hoping to see some maintained strength while im calorie and carb deficient.

jtip1810
11-02-2016, 12:51 PM
I wouldn't go keto if I was you bro...its extremely hard to do and the cravings will have you binge eating your way out of the diet. Just take 250cals out of the current plan (mostly carbs and some fats) and roll with it. You really only need to pull like 2oz of carbs out of a few meals to get there and you won't really notice it at first.

twisted
11-04-2016, 09:21 AM
Morning nyc ...tgif ;)

Dude stay on point !!

twisted
11-06-2016, 10:35 AM
Yo !! Im alittle worried nyc hope you arent eatin no high calorie midget ass over here !!....stay on point sir !!!

NycBaldGuy
11-08-2016, 11:57 PM
UPDATE - sorry fellas..internets been down at my house...and just been on my phone...and my old ass doenst kow how too access forum by phone.

I have been eating a lot of ass tho TWisted....jesus..this tren has my sex drive thru the fucking roof. Only sides I really feel are the out of breath (from normal everyday behavior...although running while playing basketball...i didnt feel it so much...but sometimes when talking im out of breath...weird for sure
Sex driive is outstanding....the girl is loving it...also prob why im not on the forum so much right now....too busy in the bedroom...loving this....so far..no real sweat either....very minimal and here and there.....but nothign to comlain about at all

No rage increase either....just more alpha male in my blood if that makes sense....(thought i may get extremely aggressive...but isnt the case...feel real good actually)

No cough...no other stuff yet...feels good...muslces are tghter for sure.

DIET has been more Keto...and like JTP said..maybe not a great idea right now..as cravings have come to bite me in the ass....currently at 272....and almost there...need to step up the cardio tho...been lacking with that....im determined to run thru the 60's...since the 70's have been taking so fucking long

Overall...feel really good and gonna enjoy the added sex drive...kinda been awhile since i felt like this..and want to have sme fun with it...feeling young again (which is why I started the gear----hormone fixing)

Thanks for the encouragment and hopefully I get my friggen intrnet back on soon (pic when I hit 269..coing soon...hopefully the wknd)

twisted
11-09-2016, 10:24 AM
Ass is full of calories :)

Happy hump day ...stay on poimt with diet:)

twisted
11-10-2016, 10:19 AM
Morning nyc ...keep that diet on point !!!

twisted
11-12-2016, 12:08 PM
Yooooo whats goin on nyc ?? Whats the latest on the progress ???

NycBaldGuy
08-19-2018, 03:33 PM
Im baaack. Been a long story but holy shit. Im healthy and down a ton of weight..progress and pics to come...but I am so happy to be back on the board...MISSED THIS SITE AND the fellas on here...