PDA

View Full Version : NYCBaldGuys - Training - Diet - Cycle log

Pages : [1] 2

NycBaldGuy
08-02-2016, 09:49 PM
OK..so Twisted was pushing me to log up (and I'm glad he did because this should make me more accountable and also share my experience and get help from the brotherhood)....ok here we go....I may be all over the place as I'm still kinda new to this world....but here goes nothing...I need to get dialed in and get my cycles down tight...and my diet/training down...Here are my stats and goals.

STATS
38 years old.
6ft3
280 lbs...and lets call it 20% bodyfat to be safe.

AAS HISTORY
Previous AAS experience....2 only TEST E cycles about 5 years ago... (done with no pct or any type of anti e....moronic I know..I was listening to some guy who i thought knew what he was doing...after much reading..he was an idiot..and so was I for trusting him) Never had sides and my body felt really good on the test E...like I was built for AAS....The only issues I had was some depression when I came off (because of no pct i learned)...and my balls prob lost some size and may have never came fully to previous size. (dealing with that currently on existing cycle...just got hcg and will discuss later

BLOODWORK
I recently had blood work to see if I had low T (was depressed and got curioous because of all these trt commercials)

I went to the clinic in Florida (over the phone)...DEFY MEDICAL....they read my report and said I had low LH...Test was at 411.....and everything else was pretty normal...(high creatine levels i think)

Doc didnt want to give Test srcitp to me because I was under 40,...and i was just at the low level...he wanted to give me a mixture of what i know learned to be basically pct therpey....I didnt not fill the script and went on test cyp...said fuck it....Im gonna run a cycle and see how i feel...doing my own trt.

CURRENT CYCLE
Test Cyp 500mgs a week...pinned monday and friday
NPP 100mgs a week ( only until deca is ully in the body
Deca 150mgs a week (for joint relief) I have bad knees...and thought a little touch of deca would help

--I just added in hcg shots of 500ius twice a week...and will get down to 250 twice a week...for remainder of cycle...to plump up my balls...and keep em from disapearing

I'm looking to run 16 to 20 week cycle....maybe longer...with the test and deca...unsure now

DIET
My diet is almost where I need it....cals from mon - friday are in deficit....sat and sunday I cheat a tad....high protein...medium carbs...no carbs late in the night..etc....I will start putting together a better diet plan soon....more strict..etc..just have to ease into the rigid eating (I'm a big guy and I love to eat)
Im an all or nothing eater....I either starve myself or eat the fucking house.....i need to balance it out...and almost there

TRAINING
---I'm an old MMA guy and that is my fav type of training (10 yrs)...but right now its been a couple of years since I've trained in the arts....so right now I'm just lifting heavy weights....(heavy for me anyway...easing into it...and slowly getting my stregth back) Ive been on a wanting to lift weights kick...and its been years....so getting back in the groove and relearning the whole thing...exercise..dif lifts and routines..etc...its fun...I love pushing heavy weight

( I also do construction and get my kicks iduring the day sometimes)

I am close to feeling better (knees...elbow and back) to where i can start adding in my cardio (MMA training...high intensity cardio - will begin once i get diet in...and my cycles and supps correct)

GOALS
---feel good as far as mood and libido..overall good sense of well being...this is most important of em all
---Get body fat down below 10%...I haven't seen abs in over 20 years...I want them before I turn 40...and will do whatever I have to get them.
---keep as much muscle as i can while getting down to desired bodyfat (whatever I need to be at for those abs..lol)
---learn form this site and all of you guys and gals as much as possible so I can reach my goals safely and happily :)

Sorry for writing a huge diary of shit...but i figured id log as much info as possible...and start form there. daily log..diary if you will I welcome any and all feedback..critiques...advice..etc. Thanks bros

NycBaldGuy
08-02-2016, 09:50 PM
FYI----Just shot my first dose of hcg 500ius....will let you know if balls come back any...

ALSO looking to start TREN and HGH (hgh for anti aging and healing properties...etc) (researching it first...to see what protocol) I read tb500 is amazing for healing old injuries and it excites me....so still debating

twisted
08-02-2016, 10:22 PM
NOW YOUR COOKING WITH GASOLINE;) ......:hh9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp

you gotta double log goin in all honesty .....1 for gainz and workin out and 2nd one for the return of your atrophied nuttz ;)......:anim_home_4stars:

btw your on the goodmorning list now ;)

NycBaldGuy
08-02-2016, 10:26 PM
hahaha...dont know what the goodmorning list is...but hope its a good thing. and yeah..I'm new to this forum stuff, so will prob make all kinds of mistakes, double logs....insults....shitty pictures...bad posting etiquette...if there is a forum mistake to make, i will make it :)

twisted
08-03-2016, 07:58 AM
Top of the morning broski ....time to make the donuts :)

jtip1810
08-03-2016, 12:32 PM
Morning bro, time to rise and grind....good luck with the log and goals, if you need help we are here for ya bro.

Dont wanna be old
08-03-2016, 01:00 PM
Will be watching your progress .
I was gonna say good luck with the jewels .
It will take a few weeks . DO NOT GO CRAZY WITH HCG !
I blasted 5000iu over a couple weeks and got a annoying rash in jewel area .
I think nutz were angry at me or something .
Cheers
DWBO

twisted
08-03-2016, 01:12 PM
Cheers
DWBO

Lol.....

NycBaldGuy
08-03-2016, 05:38 PM
Cheers
DWBO

DUDE!!! You must have read my mind...I did 500ius for the first shot yesterday morning....and already today I was thinking of pinning another 500ius....My "more is better" addictive personality was kicking in....hahaha

I did just notice a very small slight red circle where I pinned...wonder if I caught tiny infection or if allergic to hcg or who knows what...will keep eye o it and pin other side of stomach in couple days and see if it was just irritation..etc or something more

AND TWISTED...thanks for the wake up my brother!! :)

twisted
08-03-2016, 11:09 PM
If your boys are atrophied a 500ius pin today wouldnt hurt .....my boys were up in my stomach and I had to pin 2500ius the first wk to get them to drop .......:)...dont worry they will be back ;)

DUDE!!! You must have read my mind...I did 500ius for the first shot yesterday morning....and already today I was thinking of pinning another 500ius....My "more is better" addictive personality was kicking in....hahaha

I did just notice a very small slight red circle where I pinned...wonder if I caught tiny infection or if allergic to hcg or who knows what...will keep eye o it and pin other side of stomach in couple days and see if it was just irritation..etc or something more

AND TWISTED...thanks for the wake up my brother!! :)

twisted
08-04-2016, 09:42 AM
New day new gainz broski.......;)

jtip1810
08-04-2016, 12:16 PM
Morning brother, time to rise and grind!!! You got progress waiting for you...

NycBaldGuy
08-05-2016, 12:44 AM
Made some donuts today (demo on my friends house....busted ass all day)

HCG Updates...shot another 500iu's ...couldn't wait.....I dont know if its in my head...but my balls seem a tiny touch more full....hanging nice and no aches...red circle irritation went away from first shot...second shot shows no irritation (maybe it was just shock of introducing new chemical..idk)

AAS update...really thinking of trying TREN...cant stop thinking of it.....arrrghhh..especially while doing demolition..lt would come in handy...some rage!!!! lol

twisted
08-05-2016, 01:36 AM
Made some donuts today (demo on my friends house....busted ass all day)

HCG Updates...shot another 500iu's ...couldn't wait.....I dont know if its in my head...but my balls seem a tiny touch more full....hanging nice and no aches...red circle irritation went away from first shot...second shot shows no irritation (maybe it was just shock of introducing new chemical..idk)

AAS update...really thinking of trying TREN...cant stop thinking of it.....arrrghhh..especially while doing demolition..lt would come in handy...some rage!!!! lol
Are you subq pinning the hcg ? Its way easier to pin it in belly fat !! ....those nuttz will be hangin in no time lol;)

twisted
08-05-2016, 07:55 AM
Top of the morning brother .....new day new gainz ;)

jtip1810
08-05-2016, 12:39 PM
Morning bro....tren will definitely give you rage no worries lol. It'll give you a lot more than that as well...start low and slow if you do start it.

NycBaldGuy
08-05-2016, 04:19 PM
Yes..pinning in my chubby fat stomach....no red irrtation in first shit spot....same red circle irritation in the second shot...weird....but its not seeming serious and the frist faded away...so i presume this will too.

TREN will prob be started soon...I cant wait...lol...and thinking no more than 200mgs a week...Im fine with smaller doses...and trying to find the minimal does that will get me maximum results

HGH soon too...soon as money gets right. (still reading on benefits for anti aging...I dont need to get much bigger...need to get lean)

twisted
08-06-2016, 01:14 AM
Yes..pinning in my chubby fat stomach....no red irrtation in first shit spot....same red circle irritation in the second shot...weird....but its not seeming serious and the frist faded away...so i presume this will too.

TREN will prob be started soon...I cant wait...lol...and thinking no more than 200mgs a week...Im fine with smaller doses...and trying to find the minimal does that will get me maximum results

HGH soon too...soon as money gets right. (still reading on benefits for anti aging...I dont need to get much bigger...need to get lean)

I know no one will be able to talk you out of tren lol....but when you do climb aboard the tren train use tren ace and pin eod imo :dance5644:

NycBaldGuy
08-06-2016, 01:31 AM
I know no one will be able to talk you out of tren lol....but when you do climb aboard the tren train use tren ace and pin eod imo :dance5644:

Hahaha, you can tell Im thick headed I see. YEs...Tren train is starting soon...and I will follow that...EOD..tren ace...jus gotta get my gear in line and some caber..etc Cant wait.

twisted
08-06-2016, 09:11 AM
Top of the morning sir .....:)

NycBaldGuy
08-07-2016, 12:08 AM
Top of the morn my man..

HCG update: Today the red welt form the 2nd shot (500ius) is slowly disappearing....the red irritation from 1st pin is all gone....Will prob pin 250ius on monday...and will see if red irritation happens again...(going left side right side...back and forth..etc) Balls feel good though as of now..no aches...and hanging nicely

twisted
08-07-2016, 12:29 AM
Top of the morn my man..

HCG update: Today the red welt form the 2nd shot (500ius) is slowly disappearing....the red irritation from 1st pin is all gone....Will prob pin 250ius on monday...and will see if red irritation happens again...(going left side right side...back and forth..etc) Balls feel good though as of now..no aches...and hanging nicely

I say one more week and those boys will be hanging low lmfao

NycBaldGuy
08-07-2016, 01:23 AM
I say one more week and those boys will be hanging low lmfao

Nice!! Do you run hcg the whole time through cycle? Im thinking 250ius twice a week....I read there are no long term effects of desensation..etc....maybe I will take a few weeks off after 10000 or so iu's.just a breather for the body

twisted
08-07-2016, 09:18 AM
Nice!! Do you run hcg the whole time through cycle? Im thinking 250ius twice a week....I read there are no long term effects of desensation..etc....maybe I will take a few weeks off after 10000 or so iu's.just a breather for the body

No no need for me to run hcg the whole time .......

goodmorning brother time to make the donuts ;)

NycBaldGuy
08-07-2016, 07:56 PM
No no need for me to run hcg the whole time .......

goodmorning brother time to make the donuts ;)

Do you just run the hcg whenever you feel you should? Im wondering if I bring em back a bit on cycle...will they just shrink back up when I stop...(I plan on cruising the test for a good while)

twisted
08-07-2016, 08:30 PM
Do you just run the hcg whenever you feel you should? Im wondering if I bring em back a bit on cycle...will they just shrink back up when I stop...(I plan on cruising the test for a good while)

Some people (alot run it while on a blast) .....2 to 3xs wk at 250ius..... I only run hcg when I need too or at the end of my blast ;)

NycBaldGuy
08-08-2016, 06:36 AM
Some people (alot run it while on a blast) .....2 to 3xs wk at 250ius..... I only run hcg when I need too or at the end of my blast ;)

I like that approach....makes sense to me and what I will be doing....

Now I have to post some photos because some dude in another thread said because I'm 285 - 6ft3..that I'm probably 30% BF....lmao...(I said between 18-22%) Now I have to poll the Brotherhood) I am just a thick guy and while I have higher than I want BF...you would never guess I was pushing 290. I hide it well...very thick dense frame.

twisted
08-08-2016, 10:29 AM
I like that approach....makes sense to me and what I will be doing....

Now I have to post some photos because some dude in another thread said because I'm 285 - 6ft3..that I'm probably 30% BF....lmao...(I said between 18-22%) Now I have to poll the Brotherhood) I am just a thick guy and while I have higher than I want BF...you would never guess I was pushing 290. I hide it well...very thick dense frame.
Hey thats why you have a log brother no worries even if you are 30% .....doesnt matter what matters is what changes you make ......we all work as a team brother ....no worries ;)

Goodmorning brother ....;)

Dont wanna be old
08-08-2016, 10:48 AM
Good day friend .
Photos , stats and plans mean nothing as long as you feel well and enjoy what your doing .
This is a hobby and lifestyle , not a job even tho it feels that way at time .
Get er done
DWBO

twisted
08-09-2016, 11:35 AM
Goodmorning sir ...keep grinding and reaching for those gainz :chicken_dance:

twisted
08-10-2016, 08:26 AM
Hapoy hump day brother ......lets make some gainz ;)

jtip1810
08-10-2016, 12:16 PM
Morning bro, how's the training and log going so far?

twisted
08-11-2016, 08:23 AM
Happy thursday ;)

twisted
08-12-2016, 08:26 AM
Top of the morning ;)

Hows the nut sack lmfao

NycBaldGuy
08-12-2016, 10:37 PM
SO update...

I had no internet service for a couple of days...back on board now.

HCG seems to be working...today is my 4th shot...doing 250ius a week now....no aching...and havent gotten smaller...seem to be hanging nicely....not as big as thy oculd be..but thats fine..

I also have looked into getting a nutritional/workout coach...in talks..may start soon...I have to get abs before I die..lol...just need to get my mind right to tackle this jounrey

twisted
08-13-2016, 12:50 AM
SO update...

HCG seems to be working...today is my 4th shot...doing 250ius a week now....no aching...and havent gotten smaller...seem to be hanging nicely....not as big as thy oculd be..but thats fine..

I also have looked into getting a nutritional/workout coach...in talks..may start soon...I have to get abs before I die..lol...just need to get my mind right to tackle this jounrey

Dont worry before you know it the boys will be hangin low ;)

twisted
08-13-2016, 10:56 AM
Top of morning sir .......its the weekend :chicken_dance:

DavidNC88
08-13-2016, 05:38 PM
SO update...

Took me about 2 weeks to get to "normal" at 250ius a week.

NycBaldGuy
08-13-2016, 07:17 PM
Its 100 degrees out here in the city and like 100% humidity..its disgusting and my balls are practically dripping to the floor.

twisted
08-13-2016, 07:44 PM
Its 100 degrees out here in the city and like 100% humidity..its disgusting and my balls are practically dripping to the floor.

Dude you must be on around my area cause you just described my weather....damn its hot :(

NycBaldGuy
08-14-2016, 01:55 AM
Dude you must be on around my area cause you just described my weather....damn its hot :(

Queens NY

twisted
08-14-2016, 02:11 AM
Queens NY

Its says your from nyc in avi.....lol ....I over looked it duh ......thats why we have same weather ;)

twisted
08-14-2016, 11:19 AM
Top of the morning to ya ....new day new gainz ;)

NycBaldGuy
08-14-2016, 03:44 PM
Its says your from nyc in avi.....lol ....I over looked it duh ......thats why we have same weather ;)

Hahaha,its disgusting...but a perfect day to do an oldschool park workout. Pullups...pushups...dips..etc Oldschool - sweat the toxins out

twisted
08-15-2016, 08:20 AM
Goodmorning broski ....time to make the donuts ;)

NycBaldGuy
08-15-2016, 10:15 PM
Goodmorning broski ....time to make the donuts ;)

Up at 420 am? Hilariously early bro. I sweat out buckets today....balls are holding steady..no smaller...no bigger....but staying steady at 250ius twice a week...with 500ius the first 2 shots...if they dont get any plumper..I may shoot 500ius a few more times....we shall see...I dont mind where they are at.....if they stay this size,,,me and the ladies are good

Meal plan is almost done...and body fat cutting cycle will soon commence....buying the food as we speak. (fresh direct) setting up my meals and cut....abs or death!!!!

ALSO...I want some HGh...more i read the more im wanting to get it in me. lol

twisted
08-15-2016, 10:37 PM
Up at 420 am? Hilariously early bro. I sweat out buckets today....balls are holding steady..no smaller...no bigger....but staying steady at 250ius twice a week...with 500ius the first 2 shots...if they dont get any plumper..I may shoot 500ius a few more times....we shall see...I dont mind where they are at.....if they stay this size,,,me and the ladies are good

Meal plan is almost done...and body fat cutting cycle will soon commence....buying the food as we speak. (fresh direct) setting up my meals and cut....abs or death!!!!

ALSO...I want some HGh...more i read the more im wanting to get it in me. lol

Give the boys approx 2wks to drop ...actually its depending on badly there atrophied ...but they will come back tho hahahahaha....yeah Im up with the chickens ;)...keep that diet on the rite track and stay postive broski. ..:chuckapproved:

and any questions on hgh hit me up or post up :bDTs8qhwNE9rKL.jpg:

jtip1810
08-16-2016, 02:31 PM
Morning bro, looking forward to seeing the diet and training you put together....cutting myself right now. Just get prepared mentally its a long and grueling ride that you get out what you put into it but in the end you will be happy with the progress!!! Your looking to get abs??? If you don't mind me asking whats the goal weight loss your looking for and what time frame??? I may be able to give you some diet pointers if you need them.

twisted
08-17-2016, 11:10 AM
Top of the morning nyc ...happy hump day ;)

NycBaldGuy
08-17-2016, 04:57 PM
Morning bro, looking forward to seeing the diet and training you put together....cutting myself right now. Just get prepared mentally its a long and grueling ride that you get out what you put into it but in the end you will be happy with the progress!!! Your looking to get abs??? If you don't mind me asking whats the goal weight loss your looking for and what time frame??? I may be able to give you some diet pointers if you need them.

Thanks man....right now im waking up at 285lbs. Gonna go with 20% bf...so Id say I need to lose apprx 35-40lbs of fat or so..gonna target like 240 cut. (anything lower than 240, I get to look too skinny and weird. I have thick dense frame)

Looking to create a basic meal plan (eat the same hsit each day...only a few meals that are different...so Im thinking grilled chicken brown rice diet...oatmeal...eggs..etc..standard shit..etc (Once I get in the routine, i can most likely stay there) I just need easy meals...no crazy million item meals...I dont like or have time to cook much.

Any advice would be welcomed..starting pics are coming soon..and will log the cut

NycBaldGuy
08-17-2016, 04:59 PM
Give the boys approx 2wks to drop ...actually its depending on badly there atrophied ...but they will come back tho hahahahaha....yeah Im up with the chickens ;)...keep that diet on the rite track and stay postive broski. ..:chuckapproved:

and any questions on hgh hit me up or post up :bDTs8qhwNE9rKL.jpg:

I def feel and see a difference..balls are hanging...more plump...no aches...im digging it. And hell yeah...will def hit you up soon for hgh info...just stacking some cash and reading up. looking to do 2ius a day for a year (if hgh gear is dosed correctly of course....otherwise will have to up it to 4-6ius..which im hoping i wont)

Actually looked into a clinic in Florida..with pharm grade....but its fucking expensive..holy shit!!

twisted
08-17-2016, 07:25 PM
I def feel and see a difference..balls are hanging...more plump...no aches...im digging it. And hell yeah...will def hit you up soon for hgh info...just stacking some cash and reading up. looking to do 2ius a day for a year (if hgh gear is dosed correctly of course....otherwise will have to up it to 4-6ius..which im hoping i wont)

Actually looked into a clinic in Florida..with pharm grade....but its fucking expensive..holy shit!!

Forget clinic pharma gh unless your an successful actor lmao

NycBaldGuy
08-18-2016, 12:59 AM
Forget clinic pharma gh unless your an successful actor lmao

Hahaha..its expensive man..for sure. But would be nice to know the dose is spot on....just want to add it in for anti-aging...and to heal my old ass from sports crap..

twisted
08-18-2016, 08:02 AM
Goodmorning broski:)

jtip1810
08-18-2016, 12:41 PM
Morning bro.....rise and grind!!!

twisted
08-19-2016, 08:23 AM
New day new gainz sir ;)

Mass3000
08-19-2016, 02:58 PM
How did you achieve a rash from hcg? Haha!

Mass3000
08-19-2016, 03:03 PM
NYC, 2-4iu 5 days a week is a good regiment for healing. I'm using 3iu for two weeks now to recover from massive shoulder surgery. I'll stay on it for a min of 6mo. Good luck and keep us informed

twisted
08-19-2016, 03:59 PM
NYC, 2-4iu 5 days a week is a good regiment for healing. I'm using 3iu for two weeks now to recover from massive shoulder surgery. I'll stay on it for a min of 6mo. Good luck and keep us informed

How is shoulder doin ?

twisted
08-20-2016, 10:46 AM
Happy saturday nyc .....hope your grinding away over here ;)

NycBaldGuy
08-21-2016, 09:27 PM
How did you achieve a rash from hcg? Haha!

Not sure...was a red irritation on first 2 shots. (maybe the size of a quarter) I am thinking it was just new to my system...idk...haven't had any irritation since and balls feel good. hanging nicely. (Stll not back to original size, but not disappearing or achey either)

NycBaldGuy
08-21-2016, 09:28 PM

Thanks dude...I Want to purchase a years worth and give it a go. Saving up now. Also looking into TB-500 for healing....some good stuff out there it seems.

twisted
08-21-2016, 11:10 PM
Not sure...was a red irritation on first 2 shots. (maybe the size of a quarter) I am thinking it was just new to my system...idk...haven't had any irritation since and balls feel good. hanging nicely. (Stll not back to original size, but not disappearing or achey either)

Dont worry they will be better than new lmao.

twisted
08-22-2016, 08:18 AM
Morning brother ....;)

NycBaldGuy
08-22-2016, 11:34 PM
Morning brother ....;)

New day new gains. First day of the diet. Starting pics coming soon.

twisted
08-23-2016, 12:11 AM
New day new gains. First day of the diet. Starting pics coming soon.

Stay focused and motivated brother ....you got this ;)

Looking forward to some beginning pics :bbedr:

Mass3000
08-23-2016, 02:28 AM
Sorry for the delay, just returned from vacation in Cali. Twist the shoulder is healing up nicely, faster than expected. My PT just made a comment about this is what he would expect from a patient 10-12months post surgery! Praise Jesus, my ROM is only 10degrees out on some a little more on other movements....

Mass3000
08-23-2016, 02:31 AM
Prior to surgery I used the TB500 to help prolong and help with faking it as a have a very physically demanding job. I'm a PowerPlant inspector... Stairs and ladders in every direction.

NycBaldGuy
08-24-2016, 01:52 AM
Here we go....before pics. (already on test cyp for about 4-5 weeks at this point. This was at 290lbs.)

Today is day 2 of calorie cutting. Basic meal plans...low cal.....will tighten up meals soon as we go....just detoxing the sugar right now....and will put together a good workout plan. Abs here I come.

NycBaldGuy
08-24-2016, 01:52 AM
Shit..ok...gotta learn how to upload pics..lol wouldnt let me...any links as to the size requirements or what not?

NycBaldGuy
08-24-2016, 02:03 AM

Figured it out.

twisted
08-24-2016, 07:51 AM

Figured it out.

Goodmorning nyc .....well starting pics are up ..... now its time to make changes!!!

jtip1810
08-24-2016, 12:45 PM
Morning bro...let's get the party started and see those changes take place!!!

twisted
08-25-2016, 11:39 AM
Goodmorning sir ....time to make the donuts !!

NycBaldGuy
08-25-2016, 04:26 PM
diet day 4 ...donuts are made. woke up today 278.5lbs.....got some excess water weight out....dropping the deca..finishing up the NPP I have...and gonna run some tren...fuck it...gotta see how that shit feels. lol...also HGH gonna start soon...6-8 month try. 4ius a day 5 on 2 off.

Diet and cardio plan getting dialed in this week...just going low carb for now....eating high protein every 3 hrs..etc...usual shit.

Balls are doing great.

twisted
08-25-2016, 10:30 PM
diet day 4 ...donuts are made. woke up today 278.5lbs.....got some excess water weight out....dropping the deca..finishing up the NPP I have...and gonna run some tren...fuck it...gotta see how that shit feels. lol...also HGH gonna start soon...6-8 month try. 4ius a day 5 on 2 off.

Diet and cardio plan getting dialed in this week...just going low carb for now....eating high protein every 3 hrs..etc...usual shit.

Balls are doing great.

Cardio and low carb sounds good ....carbs will fuck up a diet man

twisted
08-26-2016, 07:58 AM
Goodmorning brother ....time to make some gainz !!!

jtip1810
08-26-2016, 12:34 PM
Morning bro..rise and grind!

NycBaldGuy
08-26-2016, 06:54 PM
Good Afternoon bros. Fucked up last night and ate chinese food. Ughhh...paying for it today. Did some ultra low cal eating and marathon cardio. Back on track today though...these cravings are hard to overcome....body wants to stick to eating shit...arrghhh..I will get there fully tho. Mind over matter.

Also...booking blood work to test levels and look into this HGh...any recommendations on legit..quality HGH? (will do bloods on it as well.....after getting baseline IGF..etc)

twisted
08-26-2016, 11:14 PM
Good Afternoon bros. Fucked up last night and ate chinese food. Ughhh...paying for it today. Did some ultra low cal eating and marathon cardio. Back on track today though...these cravings are hard to overcome....body wants to stick to eating shit...arrghhh..I will get there fully tho. Mind over matter.

Also...booking blood work to test levels and look into this HGh...any recommendations on legit..quality HGH? (will do bloods on it as well.....after getting baseline IGF..etc)

Oh no bro you fell off the wagon ....

NycBaldGuy
08-27-2016, 01:16 AM
Oh no bro you fell off the wagon ....

I know...piece of fat shit I am....but burned it off and will make up for it today with ultra low cals.....Get back on train tomorrow. UGH

Thanks for keeping me honest brothers. Im loving this fucking site!!

twisted
08-27-2016, 02:10 AM
I know...piece of fat shit I am....but burned it off and will make up for it today with ultra low cals.....Get back on train tomorrow. UGH

Thanks for keeping me honest brothers. Im loving this fucking site!!

No worries , just pick yourself up and dust off ;)

twisted
08-27-2016, 03:33 PM
Goodmorning ....nyc time to jump on cardo broski.....;)

NycBaldGuy
08-27-2016, 04:22 PM
Twisted...good mornin bro. Diet is back in check. Yesterday was good as well as today...about to go do some sprints in the park and maybe run some stairs. Will updated end of next week with weight and maybe some pics (every 2 weeks or so..show some progress pics)

twisted
08-27-2016, 05:45 PM
Twisted...good mornin bro. Diet is back in check. Yesterday was good as well as today...about to go do some sprints in the park and maybe run some stairs. Will updated end of next week with weight and maybe some pics (every 2 weeks or so..show some progress pics)

Sweet back on track I see AWESOME !!!....lets keep on track the best we can ....if we stay on track our body will change ! Gainz will fall from sky ....

twisted
08-28-2016, 01:04 PM
Happy sunday ......be strong stick to the diet , it will pay off trust me ;)

jtip1810
08-28-2016, 01:57 PM
Morning bro, sorry been recovering from some damn illness so have not posted up. Don't worry about a slip up just make sure you learn from it and keep moving forward bro...don't over do the cardio in the beginning you'll have not were to increase as you go along, take the slow and steady approach this is a marathon not a sprint. I would suggest doing 20mins every day after you lift to start and keep the heart rate around 140 as you progress you add in 5mins per session and then 2 a day sessions with one being fasted. Let the diet do all the heavy lifting rather than trying to outwork the diet if you know what I'm saying. If your loosing 2lbs a week your dialed in just right and when that stops drop 200cals out per day and add that 5mins of cardio to each session...recipe for success bro and not killing yourself in the process.

NycBaldGuy
08-28-2016, 03:51 PM
Morning bro, sorry been recovering from some damn illness so have not posted up. Don't worry about a slip up just make sure you learn from it and keep moving forward bro...don't over do the cardio in the beginning you'll have not were to increase as you go along, take the slow and steady approach this is a marathon not a sprint. I would suggest doing 20mins every day after you lift to start and keep the heart rate around 140 as you progress you add in 5mins per session and then 2 a day sessions with one being fasted. Let the diet do all the heavy lifting rather than trying to outwork the diet if you know what I'm saying. If your loosing 2lbs a week your dialed in just right and when that stops drop 200cals out per day and add that 5mins of cardio to each session...recipe for success bro and not killing yourself in the process.

I agree with that...sometimes I try to outwork the diet (when the diet is sloppy) Then I just end up with a destroyed body and no drive to train the next day....I ill slow it down and try to be more consistent. 20 mins at 140bpm is good start. Thanks bro.

You feeling better?

jtip1810
08-28-2016, 04:14 PM
I agree with that...sometimes I try to outwork the diet (when the diet is sloppy) Then I just end up with a destroyed body and no drive to train the next day....I ill slow it down and try to be more consistent. 20 mins at 140bpm is good start. Thanks bro.

You feeling better?

I'm breathing lol. Pushing through a workout now can't miss the chance to make progress!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twisted
08-29-2016, 08:44 AM
Goodmorning morning sir ...its monday lets make this week count :)

jtip1810
08-29-2016, 12:36 PM
Morning bro, its Monday we have gainz to make...

NycBaldGuy
08-29-2016, 05:14 PM
Gotta get these Gains!!!! Before labor day weekend and all the fat boy temptations come out...ughhh...

twisted
08-29-2016, 05:48 PM
Gotta get these Gains!!!! Before labor day weekend and all the fat boy temptations come out...ughhh...

You gotta fite that labor day urge lmao ....or if you cant fite the urge have some chicken grilled up ! ..

NycBaldGuy
08-29-2016, 06:29 PM
You gotta fite that labor day urge lmao ....or if you cant fite the urge have some chicken grilled up ! ..

Yeah...gonna be hitting the lake house and gonna have to bring a bunch of chicken for myself. I dnt drink, so thats a good thing....food is my only vice (and cigars and women...but thats all calorie free. lol)

twisted
08-29-2016, 07:50 PM
Yeah...gonna be hitting the lake house and gonna have to bring a bunch of chicken for myself. I dnt drink, so thats a good thing....food is my only vice (and cigars and women...but thats all calorie free. lol)

We have threads that show girls are filled with protien so have at it lol.....

Scientific studies proven :)

jtip1810
08-30-2016, 01:13 PM
We have threads that show girls are filled with protien so have at it lol.....

Scientific studies proven :)

LMAO....but they will cost you somewhere somehow, women is never free. Like Richard Pryor use to say women have all the power and half the money.

twisted
08-31-2016, 08:27 AM
Top of the morning ny :)

jtip1810
08-31-2016, 12:44 PM
Morning brother....hows things going?

NycBaldGuy
08-31-2016, 04:19 PM
Mornin bros. Woke up today at 280lbs. Down 10lbs. Feel lighter and no bloat. Now time to crack the 70's and get down to the 60's. Little elbow pain and stiffness in shoulder....hindering some workouts...but should be ok.

Really salivating over wanting to start hgh....getting close to ordering and running 6-9 month cycle. (just doing a tad bit more research and getting blood tests figured out)

Also Tren...lol..just waiting for weather to get cooler out..so the sweats arent so bad...lol...(and to get fat down a bit)

twisted
08-31-2016, 09:39 PM
Mornin bros. Woke up today at 280lbs. Down 10lbs. Feel lighter and no bloat. Now time to crack the 70's and get down to the 60's. Little elbow pain and stiffness in shoulder....hindering some workouts...but should be ok.

Really salivating over wanting to start hgh....getting close to ordering and running 6-9 month cycle. (just doing a tad bit more research and getting blood tests figured out)

Also Tren...lol..just waiting for weather to get cooler out..so the sweats arent so bad...lol...(and to get fat down a bit)

If your shoulder is painful its just better to work aroumd it not make it worst brother ....

NycBaldGuy
08-31-2016, 10:25 PM
If your shoulder is painful its just better to work aroumd it not make it worst brother ....

Yeah...I'm a beat up aging man with numerous lagging pains and twinges...lol. But yeah...will workout tin the kiddie section of the gym for a few days.

twisted
09-01-2016, 12:07 AM
Yeah...I'm a beat up aging man with numerous lagging pains and twinges...lol. But yeah...will workout tin the kiddie section of the gym for a few days.

Lmfao no kiddie section needed ....AND your not the one with aches and twinges :(

jtip1810
09-01-2016, 01:52 AM
Lmfao no kiddie section needed ....AND your not the one with aches and twinges :(

You ain't never lied bro...my shoulder is jacked up but like you said work around it.

krishnanayak
09-01-2016, 05:34 AM
The post is written in very good manner and it contains many useful information for me. you have a very impressive writing style .I really enjoyed what you had to say.

jtip1810
09-01-2016, 12:33 PM
Good morning brother...time to chase some gainz!!!

twisted
09-01-2016, 01:04 PM
Top of the morning NYC ......

NycBaldGuy
09-01-2016, 02:33 PM
mornin bros. New day new gainz.

Little nervous about going off the rails for labor day with eating...gonna be so much good food...I should just start bulking...lmao. (Will do best to stick to grilled chicken and fish...if we can catch some)

twisted
09-01-2016, 09:27 PM

Little nervous about going off the rails for labor day with eating...gonna be so much good food...I should just start bulking...lmao. (Will do best to stick to grilled chicken and fish...if we can catch some)

Lol...

jtip1810
09-01-2016, 09:39 PM

Will power bro...keep that goal on your mind!!! Anytime I'm tempted I just think about how hard I work to make these small changes. You just have to find what motivates you to stay on track.

twisted
09-02-2016, 07:49 AM
Goodmorning nyc ......tgif sir :141411222:

jtip1810
09-02-2016, 12:59 PM
Morning NYC, It's flex Friday post em up if you got em!!!

twisted
09-03-2016, 10:28 AM
Too of the morning nyc ....

NycBaldGuy
09-03-2016, 06:15 PM
The food is kicking my ass fellas. I can't lie. May need a detox when I leave here. Tonight at 8pm at one of the biker bars...we have a midget stripper. Cutting cycle will go on oause as Im about to eat some midget ass. Lol

twisted
09-03-2016, 07:12 PM
The food is kicking my ass fellas. I can't lie. May need a detox when I leave here. Tonight at 8pm at one of the biker bars...we have a midget stripper. Cutting cycle will go on oause as Im about to eat some midget ass. Lol

Wtf lmfao ....

twisted
09-04-2016, 10:21 AM
Donut makin time you midget fucker ;)

jtip1810
09-05-2016, 02:14 PM
Morning bro, how you doing???? Must have been a really good night or the party's still going lol...

VallieFlag
09-05-2016, 09:15 PM
Good thread. Nice and honest. Thanks for the read :)

Pro chaos
09-05-2016, 09:39 PM
If your boys are atrophied a 500ius pin today wouldnt hurt .....my boys were up in my stomach and I had to pin 2500ius the first wk to get them to drop .......:)...dont worry they will be back ;)
mine have never sucked up.......shrunk slightly but thats it for me. i guess I'm lucky.

twisted
09-05-2016, 10:18 PM
mine have never sucked up.......shrunk slightly but thats it for me. i guess I'm lucky.

Your definitely one of the few ......but if it does happen its fixable ;) ....

twisted
09-06-2016, 10:15 AM
Morning nyc ......hope you didnt get lost in midget ass lmao

jtip1810
09-06-2016, 02:24 PM
Morning nyc ......hope you didnt get lost in midget ass lmao

We need to seen out the midget search and rescue lol!!!

NycBaldGuy
09-06-2016, 05:31 PM
Brothers...I made it back alive. Was at Lake Sacandaga for the ring of fire (end of summer bonfire ritual)

I ate like a fat man on a donut retreat. So im back home and back at it....will be getting a massage and doing some sort of detox and sauna for a couple of days....ugh.

I unfortunately missed the midget stripper due to different party and time getting away from us.

UPDATE

My balls are great...testes are decent size and hanging low and feel good. almost done with the hcg cycle...and will take a few wks off...and then run another 5000ius

ALso ordered some HGH and will be trying it out....stay tuned

Went to sleep last night at 294lbs. (this sucks)

NycBaldGuy
09-06-2016, 05:36 PM

Lucky dawg...must have brass in your balls ;)

twisted
09-06-2016, 07:44 PM
Man your on strict diet watch now lol

twisted
09-07-2016, 08:21 AM
New day new gains nyc .......:s0153_0:

jtip1810
09-07-2016, 12:48 PM
Morning bro...

NycBaldGuy
09-07-2016, 08:14 PM
Man your on strict diet watch now lol

Yeah...have to go shopping this week and get my meal prep back in order....thank god no more holidays for awhile.

Today I weighed in at 286..so dropping the water weight i was carrying from all that food.

twisted
09-08-2016, 11:01 AM
Morning nyc ..... time to get back on track ;)

jtip1810
09-08-2016, 12:39 PM
Morning bro, time to rise and grind!!

NycBaldGuy
09-09-2016, 04:15 AM
Hey bro's...any good links on basic meal plans? Putting together a more rigorous plan and hitting the supermarket this wknd. (gonna try to dial in this diet a bit better)

twisted
09-09-2016, 08:01 AM
Hey bro's...any good links on basic meal plans? Putting together a more rigorous plan and hitting the supermarket this wknd. (gonna try to dial in this diet a bit better)

Hit up kubes or jtip they will help you out with meals ;)

Top of the morning brother .....new day is here so lets make aome gainzs :hard Work GIF:

jtip1810
09-09-2016, 12:44 PM
Morning bro, if you want diet advice or help just let me know brother...

NycBaldGuy
09-09-2016, 09:02 PM
Morning bro, if you want diet advice or help just let me know brother...

Was wondering if you had any meal plans...basic...or good link to send me too. I am shopping this weekend and gonna plan out my weeks worth of meals...(getting little more strict with diet..etc)

I just need to be simple and easy..(same meals each day..etc) I dont do good with diets with tons of dif ingredients...I like simple and easy.

What do you think? Shit tons of grilled chicken and brown rice?...lol

jtip1810
09-09-2016, 09:18 PM
Was wondering if you had any meal plans...basic...or good link to send me too. I am shopping this weekend and gonna plan out my weeks worth of meals...(getting little more strict with diet..etc)

I just need to be simple and easy..(same meals each day..etc) I dont do good with diets with tons of dif ingredients...I like simple and easy.

What do you think? Shit tons of grilled chicken and brown rice?...lol

We can make it easy and still a variety of foods but yeah they will be the same each day. You'll be doing 6 meals one of those being a shake post workout and the rest real foods. How many cals are you eating per day now??? And how to you respond to carbs??? I personally am an endomorph so me and carbs don't get along I'll get fat if I eat in excess.

Are there any foods you don't like: sweet potatoes/red potatoes/oats/eggs/lean meats and fish. Of course green veggies and rice are all staples let me know and I'll put you something together to start with.

You'll want to use an app like my fitness pal and log everything you eat precisely. Weigh all foods and meal prep to help stay on track. No cheats for the first 21days then after you'll do one every 14 days.

After a week of following a new diet the cravings kinda start to go away and it gets easier as you go but will power is a must brother we cannot dial this in if you don't stay the course perfectly. After the first 2wks we will have a good indication of what needs to be changed up. After that you'll be adjusting pretty much once a month and adding cardio. Let me know and I'll help you out if ya want.

NycBaldGuy
09-10-2016, 05:34 PM
We can make it easy and still a variety of foods but yeah they will be the same each day. You'll be doing 6 meals one of those being a shake post workout and the rest real foods. How many cals are you eating per day now??? And how to you respond to carbs??? I personally am an endomorph so me and carbs don't get along I'll get fat if I eat in excess.

Are there any foods you don't like: sweet potatoes/red potatoes/oats/eggs/lean meats and fish. Of course green veggies and rice are all staples let me know and I'll put you something together to start with.

You'll want to use an app like my fitness pal and log everything you eat precisely. Weigh all foods and meal prep to help stay on track. No cheats for the first 21days then after you'll do one every 14 days.

After a week of following a new diet the cravings kinda start to go away and it gets easier as you go but will power is a must brother we cannot dial this in if you don't stay the course perfectly. After the first 2wks we will have a good indication of what needs to be changed up. After that you'll be adjusting pretty much once a month and adding cardio. Let me know and I'll help you out if ya want.

First off bro...Thanks for the advice.

All the foods you mentioned..I like actually...Im pretty easy with what I like...I just have a problem when i google meal plans..and thwy have 100 ingredients..etc. I dont have time for all that and Im a bachelor with a pathetic empty fridge. lol

My calories now are up and down....when dieting..I usually go probably too low (I just maintain a sense of hunger or right on the verge) Its very basic and not great...but in the past I have lost tons of weight (not exactly just fat...which is what I want to now)

Basically, I need to get more serious and calculated with the diet...thats the goal. I will def check myfitnesspal...and going to be buying everything I need his weekend.

Im 285lbs 6ft3...prob to be safe...22-25% bf ...so not sure what my calories should be.....I can stick to eating right if i plan it out correctly in advance....Just doing the prep work correctly is the bitch ( I stick at math)

Any help you are willing to provide man...would be much appreciated. I will also stick the no cheating for 21 days...and then stick to once every 14 days...i can do that....is the cheat meal every 14 days a carb loading thing? (Also...i think im pretty decent with carbs....im big boy already..so dont really notice much of a difference after eating tons of them....little heavy feeling for a day or two...but nothing crazy....I can eat ehatever I want at the moment and stay around 280-290...(goal is 240 shredded)

jtip1810
09-10-2016, 05:59 PM
First off bro...Thanks for the advice.

All the foods you mentioned..I like actually...Im pretty easy with what I like...I just have a problem when i google meal plans..and thwy have 100 ingredients..etc. I dont have time for all that and Im a bachelor with a pathetic empty fridge. lol

My calories now are up and down....when dieting..I usually go probably too low (I just maintain a sense of hunger or right on the verge) Its very basic and not great...but in the past I have lost tons of weight (not exactly just fat...which is what I want to now)

Basically, I need to get more serious and calculated with the diet...thats the goal. I will def check myfitnesspal...and going to be buying everything I need his weekend.

Im 285lbs 6ft3...prob to be safe...22-25% bf ...so not sure what my calories should be.....I can stick to eating right if i plan it out correctly in advance....Just doing the prep work correctly is the bitch ( I stick at math)

Any help you are willing to provide man...would be much appreciated. I will also stick the no cheating for 21 days...and then stick to once every 14 days...i can do that....is the cheat meal every 14 days a carb loading thing? (Also...i think im pretty decent with carbs....im big boy already..so dont really notice much of a difference after eating tons of them....little heavy feeling for a day or two...but nothing crazy....I can eat ehatever I want at the moment and stay around 280-290...(goal is 240 shredded)

The cheat meals are refeed days basically but you'll enjoy the shit out of them. I would suggest a 2500cal diet to start and see what happens from there after 2 weeks. I can set you something up not problem...I'll get it together and PM it over to ya later and you can tell me if it will work out for you.

NycBaldGuy
09-10-2016, 06:30 PM
The cheat meals are refeed days basically but you'll enjoy the shit out of them. I would suggest a 2500cal diet to start and see what happens from there after 2 weeks. I can set you something up not problem...I'll get it together and PM it over to ya later and you can tell me if it will work out for you.

BRO!! You are the man...highly appreciate the help. Will do the first 21 days and then post up some progress pics....(and yes..im sure i will love the shit out of the refeed days...haaha)

jtip1810
09-10-2016, 08:14 PM
BRO!! You are the man...highly appreciate the help. Will do the first 21 days and then post up some progress pics....(and yes..im sure i will love the shit out of the refeed days...haaha)

Not a problem bro...you should have it!!! The first 2wks will tell us if we are on the right track or not...I suggest doing bi weekly pics for yourself and comparing them to see if there are any changes taking place even if the scale doesn't move.

NycBaldGuy
09-11-2016, 12:40 AM
Not a problem bro...you should have it!!! The first 2wks will tell us if we are on the right track or not...I suggest doing bi weekly pics for yourself and comparing them to see if there are any changes taking place even if the scale doesn't move.

Def will bro. Going shopping in the morning. Pumped to get at it with more strict approoach

twisted
09-11-2016, 01:28 AM
Def will bro. Going shopping in the morning. Pumped to get at it with more strict approoach

Send out the midget strippers to grocery store ;)

NycBaldGuy
09-11-2016, 01:41 AM
Send out the midget strippers to grocery store ;)

Hahaha...have em prep all my meals too. I can be like the willy wonka of bodybuilding.

twisted
09-11-2016, 11:15 AM
Goodmorning nyc .....stay motivated and focused on your goals brother .....dont let yourself get de railed !!!

jtip1810
09-11-2016, 12:25 PM
Morning brother, time to rise and grind...we go progress to make early so we can watch football later...

NycBaldGuy
09-11-2016, 06:46 PM
Goodmorning nyc .....stay motivated and focused on your goals brother .....dont let yourself get de railed !!!

Its on man...feeling good...going shopping today to get the meals for the week done...looking forward to breaking the sugar cravings....the main problem is switching back to black coffee. lol

HCG UPDATE:
Finished the 5000ius yesterday....gonna take a break for a few...and maybe run another 5000ius in a month or so

Once I show myself I;m sticking to the diet....60 plus days...and the weather gets a little cooler (to limit the sweating) Im starting some tren...i need to feel what this shit feels like. lol

NycBaldGuy
09-11-2016, 06:46 PM
Morning brother, time to rise and grind...we go progress to make early so we can watch football later...

Running all my errands and getting meals done so i can watch some football..hell yeah (Giants fan here)

You guys?

jtip1810
09-11-2016, 06:48 PM
Running all my errands and getting meals done so i can watch some football..hell yeah (Giants fan here)

You guys?

We gladly gave the Rams away so I'm impartial but I play fantasy football.

NycBaldGuy
09-11-2016, 06:50 PM
We gladly gave the Rams away so I'm impartial but I play fantasy football.

Lmao...I never did fantasy...but would like to give a whirl one day...maybe next year.

twisted
09-12-2016, 08:24 AM
Top of the morning nyc ......new week is here lets make it count :1302217876:

jtip1810
09-12-2016, 12:46 PM
Morning bro, new week new challenges and goals to hit!!!

NycBaldGuy
09-12-2016, 03:43 PM
mornin bros...off to a great start. Time to get this fat off!!! Abs or die trying!! lol

NycBaldGuy
09-13-2016, 01:43 AM
UPDATE

DAY 1 ---here we go again....woke up at 291lbs...ate super clean (thanks for the meal plan JTIP)...worked out chest and biceps...weighed in tonight at 287lbs. Feeling good. Looking forward to 21 straight days.

Also started using My fitnesspal app...noy bad...helps keep an eye on what im doing....seems pretty accurate for the most part.

twisted
09-13-2016, 10:39 AM
Morning nyc ......keep yourself on track and no midget fuckin :ied2qUajdfVfaMDfx_2

NycBaldGuy
09-13-2016, 12:35 PM
Morning nyc ......keep yourself on track and no midget fuckin :ied2qUajdfVfaMDfx_2

Mornin bro....no midget play today...all about them gains...and clean eating. Beautiful day to pump iron.

jtip1810
09-13-2016, 02:04 PM
Morning bro...get after it big dawg. I just finished up fasted cardio now to eat and hit the gym for some arms!!!

NycBaldGuy
09-13-2016, 08:37 PM
Morning bro...get after it big dawg. I just finished up fasted cardio now to eat and hit the gym for some arms!!!

DAY 2 - diets is in check. Feel good...no cravings....19 more days to go until a nice refeed (stuff my face) day.

NICE!!! Not sure how you guys do fasted cardio...ugh...I will have to work up to that.

Today, hit shoulders hard and did 20 mins cardio on treadmill (would have done more, but wanted to see how knees held up...so far so good)

twisted
09-14-2016, 10:48 AM
Goodmorning nyc .....new day new gainz :barbell2224:

jtip1810
09-14-2016, 12:42 PM
Morning bro...sounds like your on track...keep at it don't give in to temptations!!!

NycBaldGuy
09-14-2016, 08:27 PM
On track baby.

DAY 3 - Hit Triceps hard today...meals are on point...added in some noopept. Felling good. Wok eup at 285....holding some water...but prob the bodies shock at the lowered cals....body should break in couple days. Gotta get into the 270's.

jtip1810
09-14-2016, 08:28 PM
On track baby.

DAY 3 - Hit Triceps hard today...meals are on point...added in some noopept. Felling good. Wok eup at 285....holding some water...but prob the bodies shock at the lowered cals....body should break in couple days. Gotta get into the 270's.

Great job bro...keep grinding!!!

twisted
09-15-2016, 08:19 AM
On track baby.

Nice !!

Morning nyc ...new day new gainz sir !!

jtip1810
09-15-2016, 02:28 PM
Morning bro, yeah the first week on a new diet will make the body do all kinds of strange things but it'll level out no worries...keep grinding!!!

NycBaldGuy
09-15-2016, 03:28 PM
DIET DAY 4 -

Woke up at 281.5. I feel little sluggish today...slept later than usual. Been taking good clean shits. (added in fiber supplement in my protein shakes - to clean my intestines up a bit)

I had some ogeda last night..not sure what from (food has been same for past few days) - maybe the noopept? Will keep an eye on that.

Workout today will be legs...woo hoo...gonna have to get my energy up for that....also gotta start testing out some preworkouts.

twisted
09-15-2016, 04:47 PM
DIET DAY 4 -

Woke up at 281.5. I feel little sluggish today...slept later than usual. Been taking good clean shits. (added in fiber supplement in my protein shakes - to clean my intestines up a bit)

I had some ogeda last night..not sure what from (food has been same for past few days) - maybe the noopept? Will keep an eye on that.

Workout today will be legs...woo hoo...gonna have to get my energy up for that....also gotta start testing out some preworkouts.

Maybe midget stripper fed you something when you were asleep or vag your eatin is no bueno mixing with your diet :SDMPbduck hunt::1318315063::1318315063:

NycBaldGuy
09-15-2016, 08:21 PM
Maybe midget stripper fed you something when you were asleep or vag your eatin is no bueno mixing with your diet :SDMPbduck hunt::1318315063::1318315063:

Hahaha, This could be true. I been eating a lot of ass and vag lately...mighta caught a bug. I cant keep my hands of this greek chick im seeing...shes a freak!!! Perfect for my increased Test libido! Almost makes me wanna run some tren and see if the tren dick is true..

twisted
09-16-2016, 08:19 AM
Goodmorning nyc ....tgif :avatar219_2:

jtip1810
09-16-2016, 01:44 PM
Morning brother, its another Flex Friday so post em up!!!

NycBaldGuy
09-16-2016, 06:58 PM
I hate taking selfies...terrible at it. but will post up some progress pics for comparison later on.

DAY 5 - Woke up at 282. still holding water i think...body should break soon. Just trying to get into the 70's. Gonna hit gym in a few...blast chest like a motherfucker..because I am mad at my lagging weak chest...hahaha so gonna put thru some pain today. Diet is still perfect. Had some cheating thoughts last night and some cravings..but it passed...ate some egg whites.

Chest workout today is going as follows...(from other post that Andro shared)

Incline dumbbell press
2 warm up sets 12-15
3 working sets 8-10

Incline dumbbell fly
2 warm up sets 10-12
3 working sets 10-12

Flat bench press
1 warm up 10-12
3-4 working sets 10-12

NOW THE FUN PART

Cable Flyes superset with decline push ups.
7 sets of 12-15 reps. REST NO MORE THAN 30 sets between each set.

NycBaldGuy
09-16-2016, 07:03 PM
Day 5 of cutting. Progress pics. Got along way to go, but slow and steady wins the race right?

282lbs.

jtip1810
09-16-2016, 07:06 PM
Your correct bro slow and steady....yeah give the body 2 wks to adjust to new diet, there is probably some water retention going on with the shock to your system.

NycBaldGuy
09-16-2016, 07:10 PM
[QUOTE=jtip1810;443179]Your correct bro slow and steady....yeah give the body 2 wks to adjust to new diet, there is probably some water retention going on with the shock to your system.

Agreed. Feels good tho. My mind is finally focused in on the meals and cutting bf.....I'm at that point where the slight hunger feels good. lol

twisted
09-16-2016, 08:39 PM
Day 5 of cutting. Progress pics. Got along way to go, but slow and steady wins the race right?

282lbs.

Remember this picture .....come back in 1month and compare !!! Stay motivated / focused and there wont be a limit to the changes you can make !!

stay on track and the progress is unlimited ....

NycBaldGuy
09-16-2016, 10:45 PM
Remember this picture .....come back in 1month and compare !!! Stay motivated / focused and there wont be a limit to the changes you can make !!

stay on track and the progress is unlimited ....

Thanks brother...will def do that!!

This chest workout was great,,.but in the cable flys part...had to go to my knees for the pushups..was just too shot...but blasted chest...feels great.

twisted
09-17-2016, 12:08 AM
Thanks brother...will def do that!!

This chest workout was great,,.but in the cable flys part...had to go to my knees for the pushups..was just too shot...but blasted chest...feels great.

Nice ...keep hammering nyc :)

NycBaldGuy
09-17-2016, 06:43 PM
DAY 6 - woke up at 279lbs. Feel good. Will go do some cardio today and then fuck my brains out with this freaky greek chick ive been seeing. Should burn tons of cals today. :)

twisted
09-18-2016, 02:12 AM
DAY 6 - woke up at 279lbs. Feel good. Will go do some cardio today and then fuck my brains out with this freaky greek chick ive been seeing. Should burn tons of cals today. :)

Ummm dont have her cook no greek food for you man !!!! ....:w3z2ri2s27WPZEo.jpg

twisted
09-18-2016, 08:49 AM
Goodmorning nyc ....its time to make some donuts broski !!

NycBaldGuy
09-18-2016, 11:36 PM
Ummm dont have her cook no greek food for you man !!!! ....:w3z2ri2s27WPZEo.jpg

Hahaha...shes a vegetarian...and she supports my bf cut....wants me looking good I guess. haaa.

DAY 7 - woke up at 279 again....diet in check...had some cravings but they passed. Feels good. Looking forward to week of hard lifting. Hopefully by end of week...I can see the 275 mark..

twisted
09-19-2016, 12:27 AM
Hahaha...shes a vegetarian...and she supports my bf cut....wants me looking good I guess. haaa.

DAY 7 - woke up at 279 again....diet in check...had some cravings but they passed. Feels good. Looking forward to week of hard lifting. Hopefully by end of week...I can see the 275 mark..

Stay focused and motivated !! ...the weight will start movin steadly in no time !!! hang in there !

jtip1810
09-19-2016, 01:38 AM
Like Twisted said bro stay the course, changes will follow!!!

twisted
09-19-2016, 08:17 AM
Goodmorning nyc .....new week for gainz is here

jtip1810
09-19-2016, 12:48 PM
Morning bro...new week and new goals to set and achieve!!!

NycBaldGuy
09-20-2016, 12:25 AM
NEW WEEK.....Update - DAY 8- woke up at 279...hit shoulders hard today.....feel good. Few cravings...body was bugging..little miserable and grumpy....staying around 2200 cals.. Workout stregth is little down..but pushing thru....I feel like body is gonna start breaking and some weight should start dripping off.

jtip1810
09-20-2016, 12:38 PM
Morning bro, those cravings will subside just stay strong and don't worry strength will go down eating lower cals just make sure your pushing to failure on reps. How much cardio are you doing now???

NycBaldGuy
09-20-2016, 02:01 PM
Morning bro, those cravings will subside just stay strong and don't worry strength will go down eating lower cals just make sure your pushing to failure on reps. How much cardio are you doing now???

DAY 9- woke up today at 277.5.....Thanks man...I feel a change in the body...not holding as much water...tighter...digesting food faster. Gonna hit chest today. As far as cardio..to be honest..have only done about 2 days per week..will start stepping it up. Running on treadmill (which I hate running...so boring) for 20 mins at 4.4 mph.
Im usually a fan of other styles of cardio...which will implement more HIT style...just waiting until my schedule permits...until then...will try running more

jtip1810
09-20-2016, 03:51 PM
DAY 9- woke up today at 277.5.....Thanks man...I feel a change in the body...not holding as much water...tighter...digesting food faster. Gonna hit chest today. As far as cardio..to be honest..have only done about 2 days per week..will start stepping it up. Running on treadmill (which I hate running...so boring) for 20 mins at 4.4 mph.
Im usually a fan of other styles of cardio...which will implement more HIT style...just waiting until my schedule permits...until then...will try running more

Cool glad to here about the drop...I don't run doing cardio at all bro. LISS cardio keep the heart rate around 130-140 your good. I'd start with like 4 x 20mins since your still seeing results.

NycBaldGuy
09-20-2016, 09:07 PM
Cool glad to here about the drop...I don't run doing cardio at all bro. LISS cardio keep the heart rate around 130-140 your good. I'd start with like 4 x 20mins since your still seeing results.

Thanks bro,,,gonna be googling LISS cardio...never heard that before..but if it doesnt involve banging my knees with running...im down with that.

twisted
09-21-2016, 08:20 AM
Top of the morning nyc .....its hump day and time to make the donuts ;)

NycBaldGuy
09-21-2016, 11:00 PM
Top of the morning nyc .....its hump day and time to make the donuts ;)

Mornin Bro...donuts made.

DAY 10 - woke up at 278lbs.....worked out back and abs...did 20 mins of cardio on the dreaded treadmill. Ate clean all day....feeling lighter on the feet...more spring in my step. .. Also had a full body 2 hr massage by the greek chick.,.,woahhh...loosened me up just right.....have to incorporate those massages every month or so. Sooooo good.

jtip1810
09-21-2016, 11:07 PM
Sounds like your doing good...keep grinding bro!!!

twisted
09-22-2016, 12:09 AM
Mornin Bro...donuts made.

DAY 10 - woke up at 278lbs.....worked out back and abs...did 20 mins of cardio on the dreaded treadmill. Ate clean all day....feeling lighter on the feet...more spring in my step. .. Also had a full body 2 hr massage by the greek chick.,.,woahhh...loosened me up just right.....have to incorporate those massages every month or so. Sooooo good.
Shit you follow this diet and workout schedule for a month and your goin to have a big smile on your face!!....remember if your not feeling hungry your not losing weight !! So stay motivated, focused and strict to the diet and it will pay off !!!! Man up and suck it up and you will make a shit load of changes !!....

Dont worry you got this !!

twisted
09-22-2016, 10:52 AM
Top of the morning nyc :56993:

jtip1810
09-22-2016, 12:46 PM
Morning brother, another day to make some progress!!!

NycBaldGuy
09-22-2016, 11:02 PM
Shit you follow this diet and workout schedule for a month and your goin to have a big smile on your face!!....remember if your not feeling hungry your not losing weight !! So stay motivated, focused and strict to the diet and it will pay off !!!! Man up and suck it up and you will make a shit load of changes !!....

Dont worry you got this !!

Thanks brother....feeling the hunger for sure..and the workouts are little tough at the end..but feels good to know Im winning the fat battle

DAY - 11.....woke up at 278 still....body is sore as fuck...this weeks workouts were hard...and I feel it. Today hit arms..bis and tris...blasted em. Didnt do cardio....but will in the morning. Gonna try fasted cardio...see how that feels. Shock the body a tad maybe. Diet is still clean and on pace....This wknd will be tough...going upstate to the lake house with this girl....but she supports what Im doing so I should be fine....and its just the two of us...not all the guys with the crazy food ad drink...thank god. That refeed day is gonna be lovely!!!

NycBaldGuy
09-22-2016, 11:04 PM
Morning brother, another day to make some progress!!!

To be honest...event tho this isnt the best log with tons of details and shit...its helping me out...and you guys are helping big time!! Keeps me accountable. Thanks a lot fellas. Nice seeing you guys kick ass as well!!

twisted
09-22-2016, 11:12 PM
To be honest...event tho this isnt the best log with tons of details and shit...its helping me out...and you guys are helping big time!! Keeps me accountable. Thanks a lot fellas. Nice seeing you guys kick ass as well!!

Thats what its all about nyc motivating and pushing each other to reach our goals !!....the human body is amazing it respondes to diet workout changes very well as long we stick to them .....

1 question does the midget strippers wear thongs ? And if so are they custom made ?.....wait 1 more question the vags are they normal size or miniature? .....just curious:)

jtip1810
09-22-2016, 11:13 PM
Thats what its all about nyc motivating and pushing each other to reach our goals !!....the human body is amazing it respondes to diet workout changes very well as long we stick to them .....

1 question does the midget strippers wear thongs ? And if so are they custom made ?.....wait 1 more question the vags are they normal size or miniature? .....just curious:)

Lmfao....motivation at its best!!!

twisted
09-22-2016, 11:15 PM
Lmfao....motivation at its best!!!

I have so many other questions , but dont wanna sound like a sicko :(...is that too late?

twisted
09-23-2016, 10:39 AM
Goodmorning ......tgif

jtip1810
09-23-2016, 12:48 PM
Morning brother, hey we are here to motivate each other and make every gain possible...we got your back bro!!!

NycBaldGuy
09-23-2016, 07:13 PM
Hhahahah Twisted....Im going back up tot the lake...if the bar has that midgy back...I will be certain to ask those questions.

DAY 12- woke up still at 278lbs. Eating good..worked out legs.....no too much energy during workout....but feel strong at start of sets...just lose power at like rep 6-7.

Cant wait to carb up. lol

Going to the lake and gonna have a little sex marathon...hopefully this burns some extra calories. :)

twisted
09-23-2016, 11:07 PM
Hhahahah Twisted....Im going back up tot the lake...if the bar has that midgy back...I will be certain to ask those questions.

DAY 12- woke up still at 278lbs. Eating good..worked out legs.....no too much energy during workout....but feel strong at start of sets...just lose power at like rep 6-7.

Cant wait to carb up. lol

Going to the lake and gonna have a little sex marathon...hopefully this burns some extra calories. :)

Hell yeah sex burns calories !!!......just stay focused and motivated brother before you know it the lbs will be dropping steadly .....but stay on course brother .......keep up the good work !

jtip1810
09-24-2016, 01:32 PM
Morning bro, enjoy your weekend...stay on track and next week I'm betting the weight starts to drop again.

twisted
09-25-2016, 10:03 AM
Morning and happy sunday nyc ...:bbedr:

jtip1810
09-25-2016, 12:42 PM
Morning bro, I know your having a good weekend lol...enjoy your Sunday brother and chase those gainz!!!

twisted
09-26-2016, 08:22 AM
Top of the morning nyc ....

NycBaldGuy
09-26-2016, 01:30 PM
Back from the weekend...fun time...back to the grind now.

DAY 15 - Bout to hit the gym hard today....didnt work out past couple of days and feel weak..lol Sex drains ya....will kill it today and diet is good...hopefully drop some fat this week. I feel and look more tone....which is cool

twisted
09-26-2016, 01:33 PM
Back from the weekend...fun time...back to the grind now.

DAY 15 - Bout to hit the gym hard today....didnt work out past couple of days and feel weak..lol Sex drains ya....will kill it today and diet is good...hopefully drop some fat this week. I feel and look more tone....which is cool

Climb back on the gain train broski ....

Blazer
09-26-2016, 01:46 PM
Good looking log bro.

Dieting is deff not fun, spec low carbing it! Get the right foods together and it isn't so bad tho. I love ground turkey and I could live on walleye if your a fisher (been pan searing it instead of frying but it's still damn good!)

jtip1810
09-26-2016, 01:58 PM
Morning bro, new week new goals to achieve!!!

NycBaldGuy
09-26-2016, 09:01 PM
Good looking log bro.

Dieting is deff not fun, spec low carbing it! Get the right foods together and it isn't so bad tho. I love ground turkey and I could live on walleye if your a fisher (been pan searing it instead of frying but it's still damn good!)

Thanks man....yeah dieting sucks...been moody and grumpy...and strength takes a little hit....but its worht it to be less fat ass...lol

I dont really fish..but my brother and his friends do and the lake house he just bought (Lake Sacandaga) has tons of Walleye...supposedly thats the fish to catch and it taste amazing...yet hard to catch...idk.

I want some fish now..lol

NycBaldGuy
09-26-2016, 09:05 PM
DAY 16 - woke up at 277.5....ate clean today...dropping a touch of carbs form the diet today...worked out chest..hit it hard...felt good.

I added in some TPA that I got for free from EHG labs..the contest..pinning it along with my Test Cyp...EOD...I flt strong today for even being in cal deficit...Makes me wonder if its the TPA addition...and or if the test cyp i have is under dosed...idk....The normal test cyp i pin twice a week 400 total per week....doesn't have me feeling like todays lift...been pinning the TPA for a week...I have to get some new Test Cyp..and curious to see...I have a sneaky feeling its under dosed (not from a sponsor here...had it before I joined the boards...but running out and getting new stuff...so we shall see)

I really wanna start some tren...and waiting for it to get colder out...to combat the sweating that Im sure will happen to me...lol (also get my BF down a bit more)

twisted
09-26-2016, 11:15 PM
DAY 16 - woke up at 277.5....ate clean today...dropping a touch of carbs form the diet today...worked out chest..hit it hard...felt good.

I added in some TPA that I got for free from EHG labs..the contest..pinning it along with my Test Cyp...EOD...I flt strong today for even being in cal deficit...Makes me wonder if its the TPA addition...and or if the test cyp i have is under dosed...idk....The normal test cyp i pin twice a week 400 total per week....doesn't have me feeling like todays lift...been pinning the TPA for a week...I have to get some new Test Cyp..and curious to see...I have a sneaky feeling its under dosed (not from a sponsor here...had it before I joined the boards...but running out and getting new stuff...so we shall see)

I really wanna start some tren...and waiting for it to get colder out...to combat the sweating that Im sure will happen to me...lol (also get my BF down a bit more)

Tpa has a shorter ester mixed in it !! Thats what your feeling ...stay motivated and focused your doin good !!

twisted
09-27-2016, 07:55 AM
Morning ...new day new gainz brother :U2D5Ax0KpyjYZ7c89.j

jtip1810
09-27-2016, 01:39 PM
Morning brother, looks like your starting to drop a bit again and your getting closer to that refeed lol...

NycBaldGuy
09-27-2016, 09:23 PM
Morning brother, looks like your starting to drop a bit again and your getting closer to that refeed lol...

lol..I cant wait man..ughh..

DAY 17 woke up at 270...feeling light and no water being held. N crazy hunger today (probably because super busy and been distracted) gonna try to hit the gym in a few...had a rough crazy hectic day and soon to be night..but gotta get this back workout in...ughhhh...

twisted
09-27-2016, 09:43 PM

DAY 17 woke up at 270...feeling light and no water being held. N crazy hunger today (probably because super busy and been distracted) gonna try to hit the gym in a few...had a rough crazy hectic day and soon to be night..but gotta get this back workout in...ughhhh...

Keep it up bro ....it will pay off !! ....remember give it a 1 month of strict dieting and working out and I bet you will be happy ;)

Blazer
09-27-2016, 09:46 PM

7lb loss! Nice. Must of took one hell of a shit lol.
Keep up the good work brotha!

jtip1810
09-27-2016, 09:48 PM
Very nice drop bro the diet and training are working.

NycBaldGuy
09-27-2016, 10:38 PM

OHHH shit...my bad..hahah..I meat 277. hahah yeah that would have been one huge shit. I lost half a pound...been hovering at 277.5...today was 270..and have afeleing tomorrow gonna be lower....feel super lean right now...and no water holding. hahaha 7 lb shit..lmao

Sorry guys. lol

twisted
09-28-2016, 12:25 AM

Lmao .....

jtip1810
09-28-2016, 12:41 PM
Morning brother, hey half a lb a day is some good loss big guy...that's no small task your accomplishing over here. Your doing great!!!

Blazer
09-28-2016, 01:56 PM
Morning brother, time for some fasted cardio, best way to start the day!

twisted
09-29-2016, 10:26 AM
Morning you midget stripper lover :1361211470: .....;)

NycBaldGuy
09-29-2016, 04:11 PM
Morning brother, hey half a lb a day is some good loss big guy...that's no small task your accomplishing over here. Your doing great!!!

Thanks man...slow and steady right?

DAY 19- woke up at 274lbs. Feeling light and leaner....more flexible when I put on my socks this morning. lol. Hunger is there and workouts arent crazy strong but Im striving. Today did legs and abs. Wasn't best workout but felt good.

Any recommendation on best way to do a refeed? I read so much conflicting shit....I know overall its to get glucose in the cells..right? flood the cells with carbs? Get leptin up? Should I do a high intensity work out prior to carbing up?

NycBaldGuy
09-29-2016, 04:12 PM
Morning brother, time for some fasted cardio, best way to start the day!

Only did it once...I may have to try it more often...im so lazy when I wake up and now currently waking up hungry....but if I start to plateau...will def start forcing myself to do fasted cardio.

NycBaldGuy
09-29-2016, 04:14 PM
Morning you midget stripper lover :1361211470: .....;)

2 hr full body massage by this greek yoga chick again...she is spoiling the shit out of me man....I suggest everyone find a girl like this...treating me like a king...not used to this...usually find myself with bossy bitches who like to fight..lol

twisted
09-29-2016, 04:23 PM
2 hr full body massage by this greek yoga chick again...she is spoiling the shit out of me man....I suggest everyone find a girl like this...treating me like a king...not used to this...usually find myself with bossy bitches who like to fight..lol

Its a trap brah !! In for the switcharoo shortly :) .doesnt she need citizenship papers ;).....just jokin lol...good for you enjoy ....keep that damn diet and workout on point !!!!

NycBaldGuy
09-29-2016, 04:26 PM
Its a trap brah !! In for the switcharoo shortly :) .doesnt she need citizenship papers ;).....just jokin lol...good for you enjoy ....keep that damn diet and workout on point !!!!

It is a trap...shes 38..prob wants a baby or some shit....fuuuck that. Im on guard..diet is good...refeed coming Sunday....feeling good...once i hit 260...tren train starts...then all hell will prob break free. lol

twisted
09-29-2016, 04:30 PM
It is a trap...shes 38..prob wants a baby or some shit....fuuuck that. Im on guard..diet is good...refeed coming Sunday....feeling good...once i hit 260...tren train starts...then all hell will prob break free. lol

Dude plz becareful your massages can go from feelin good to plotting your murder lmfao ...tren is somethimg you should hold off on for lil bit ....just my opinion ..I hate for it to turn you into a dick and your gf starts throwin knives at ya hahahaha ....but back to the subject your doin great keep it up man stay on course man !!

NycBaldGuy
09-29-2016, 04:46 PM
Dude plz becareful your massages can go from feelin good to plotting your murder lmfao ...tren is somethimg you should hold off on for lil bit ....just my opinion ..I hate for it to turn you into a dick and your gf starts throwin knives at ya hahahaha ....but back to the subject your doin great keep it up man stay on course man !!

Thats only thing im worried about...if it will bring out the rage buried deep within...I think I have a plan for it...but who knows...the deca i was doing kinda had me riled up...wondering if NOR19's do that to me....only way to know is to try right? Will hold off until the cooler weather...but i feel i have to try it....see how it affects me...will def make sure im in a good head space

twisted
09-30-2016, 08:21 AM
Morning sir ....tgif

HardtoGain
09-30-2016, 05:28 PM

When that Tren train starts chuggn you might just be makin some babies. That tren makes for some crazy libido action.

I just got caught up on your log. Good stuff man! I'm excited to follow along!

jtip1810
10-01-2016, 12:47 PM
Morning bro, you may want to steer clear of that tren train for a bit, just keep pushing right along your doing great without it...if your wanting to shred faster you could always run some clen and t3

NycBaldGuy
10-01-2016, 04:12 PM
Morning bro, you may want to steer clear of that tren train for a bit, just keep pushing right along your doing great without it...if your wanting to shred faster you could always run some clen and t3

Yeah...I hear ya. I wasnt gonna do it yet...figured when I hit 260lbs. Gives me time to cit more fat ...the cooler weather, and rid myself of some stress potentials.

I may be interested in some clen and t3...how do you suppose I run it? What I read about clen is that it can fuck ya up permanently..so was kinda nervous about it...I have bronkaid and caffeine aspirin stack that I take form time to time for appetite and energy....but willing to try t3 and clen.

NycBaldGuy
10-01-2016, 04:13 PM
When that Tren train starts chuggn you might just be makin some babies. That tren makes for some crazy libido action.

I just got caught up on your log. Good stuff man! I'm excited to follow along!

Appreciate that man....and haahah..I will make sure I get some Plan b pills and slip em in her pancake batter in the mornings.

This greek chick has a high libido too..so should make for interesting stories.

twisted
10-01-2016, 04:16 PM
Afternoon nyc ....:bbedr:

NycBaldGuy
10-01-2016, 04:18 PM
DAY 20 - Woke up at 275.5 lbs. Feeling sore from back and shoulders workout yesterday....the massage I got the other night was amaizng..loosened me up big time...I think may have affected my strength...not sure.

Today I will be blasting chest and arms....gonna try to exhaust few body parts because I have a refeed which im gonna move up from tomorrow to today...(I have a wedding)...so right after the workout..I will be eating some carbs...and from reading, what i know..its low fat..medium protein and tons of carbs....Im mentally ready to eat...although ive been in such a groove mentally..this may feel weird and guilty...I almost dont want to stop..lol

I will jump back on the diet and meals tomorrow afternoon (gonna eat a huge carb filled breakfast...pancakes and syrup, here I come...ahhhhhh)

Will not refeed until 2 weeks later...and hopefully break into the 60's in a few weeks.

Thinking of maybe adding in clen and t3? what do you think?

jtip1810
10-02-2016, 01:43 AM
Don't feel bad bro you earned the re-feed so enjoy that shit...it will help confuse the body and jump start some more fat loss. I would vote you do clen and t3 over tren myself, it will help you lean out faster. You are still loosing so I don't think you need a diet adjustment at all yet just stay the course after your re-feed. If you decide to do clen its ran 2wks on and 2wks off the T3 you will want to start about 50mcg and see how it treats you. Also get Taurine or you will experience the worst cramps you've ever had in you life on clen...it will put you down no joke, ask me how I know lol!!

twisted
10-03-2016, 08:20 AM
Happy monday nyc ......;)

jtip1810
10-03-2016, 12:47 PM
Morning bro, how was the re-feed?? You should have gained a few lbs, don't worry it comes off in a few days its just glycogen storage..you should also feel a bump in strength for a few days.

NycBaldGuy
10-03-2016, 05:23 PM
Don't feel bad bro you earned the re-feed so enjoy that shit...it will help confuse the body and jump start some more fat loss. I would vote you do clen and t3 over tren myself, it will help you lean out faster. You are still loosing so I don't think you need a diet adjustment at all yet just stay the course after your re-feed. If you decide to do clen its ran 2wks on and 2wks off the T3 you will want to start about 50mcg and see how it treats you. Also get Taurine or you will experience the worst cramps you've ever had in you life on clen...it will put you down no joke, ask me how I know lol!!

Cool man...will def keep diet the same and push off the tren...and maybe start clen and T3...will maybe wait a month and then throw it in...making sure I have some taurine..lol

NycBaldGuy
10-03-2016, 05:26 PM
Morning bro, how was the re-feed?? You should have gained a few lbs, don't worry it comes off in a few days its just glycogen storage..you should also feel a bump in strength for a few days.

UPDATE - Had the refeed...coincided with a wedding that I forgot I had Saturday....woke up today at 280 lbs....ate some pancakes yesterday morning and some pizza and bread over the weekend...didnt go overboard at least but I felt a little guilty and thought I had put on more weight than I actually did...which was surprisingly cool. Now back on track for at least 2 weeks until the next one....before next refeed...looking to see if I can get into the 60's (refeed was good though...felt good to eat some of my fav foods)

Today gonna hit the cardio hard...and probably do arms

jtip1810
10-03-2016, 05:53 PM
You didn't gain much bro...I gained like 4-5lbs after a cheat meal lmao. Your doing great bro and once you start the other sups with a slight diet tweak and some cardio you will be amazed at how fast you can loose.

NycBaldGuy
10-03-2016, 07:06 PM
Cool man....good to hear..yes, I have to step up the cardio more....that is for sure.

jtip1810
10-04-2016, 01:36 PM
Morning brother, we got gainz to make over here!!!

twisted
10-05-2016, 08:20 AM
Morning sir ....time to make the damn donuts :56993:

jtip1810
10-05-2016, 12:50 PM
Morning brother, hope all is well over here!

Blazer
10-05-2016, 02:01 PM
Morning NYC- sounds like things are going good brotha, keep it up!

NycBaldGuy
10-05-2016, 02:31 PM
Morning sir ....time to make the damn donuts :56993:

Thats the exact face I make when on the treadmill....open mouth and wide eyes

UPDATE - woke up at 276....feeling lighter and less bloated, so i assume the water form the refeed is draining. Hit chest and shoulders yesterday and today gonna hit back.

Feeling super hungry today and cranky. Little emotional perhaps (maybe its an estrogen spike...who knows..lol..its also been super cloudy and dreary here in NYC for the past week...need some sun damnit)

Time to crack the 60's and get leaner...abs here I come. :) Thanks for the support and motivation guys.

twisted
10-05-2016, 10:35 PM
Thats the exact face I make when on the treadmill....open mouth and wide eyes

UPDATE - woke up at 276....feeling lighter and less bloated, so i assume the water form the refeed is draining. Hit chest and shoulders yesterday and today gonna hit back.

Feeling super hungry today and cranky. Little emotional perhaps (maybe its an estrogen spike...who knows..lol..its also been super cloudy and dreary here in NYC for the past week...need some sun damnit)

Time to crack the 60's and get leaner...abs here I come. :) Thanks for the support and motivation guys.

If your hungry than your losing weight !! Fite that hungry brother ......you got this just focus on end results!!!