PDA

View Full Version : Cutting cycle help

NycBaldGuy
08-07-2016, 01:27 AM
Hey bros;

So I am a at fuck and would like to put together a cutting cycle....without the use of winstrol. (bad knee joints) Can any of you point me to a nice medium strength cutting cycle/protocol? Maybe some meal plans..etc?

Would highly appreciate it. (before I die...would love to see my abs one more time..lol)

Stats:
6'3" 285...20% BF currently only on test cyp and npp and deca...but gonna droop npp and deca soon (not feeling the joint relief...and thinking trying hgh for the first time)

kubes
08-07-2016, 01:46 AM
You could stay on the npp and drop the deca. Your nutrition will dictate the cut

NycBaldGuy
08-07-2016, 02:11 AM
You could stay on the npp and drop the deca. Your nutrition will dictate the cut

Yes..getting diet in place...(putting together a meal plan..workout plan, etc) Looking to aid the cut with some gear as well...I would like to burn as much fat as humanly possible. lol

looking to throw in ephedra stack..possible tren...hgh...and maybe even clen..(but that shit makes me nervous...read some crazy shit about that)

bulk_cut
08-07-2016, 02:36 AM
Well, in that case why not just do it all out and throw in some DNP at 600mg/day for a month with some Halo, A-Bombs and a couple grams of test-p/week to hopefully keep some sort of agression!?!?

DO NOT ACTUALLY DO THAT!!!

I probably shouldn't have wrote that but it's almost as realistic as what you are thinking about doing and that's NOT realistic at all!!!

If you're fat (which you are - not trying to be mean) you got that way by by making poor choices (I.e. eating to much of the wrong foods and being lazy). That's a fact any way you cut it. What you need is to learn how correct what caused you to get where you are now and do it naturally!! Steroids are NOT diet drugs, they don't magically make people loose fat and/or gain muscle. They are performance enhances to be used by people who have reached their natural genetic potential and are looking to go past it. With all due respect what you are thinking about doing is irresponsible and reckless and it's clear your trying to take the easy way out which will NOT work here!!

Now, I know some people on here may feel I'm a little abrasive at times or as I've heard some people say "rough around the edges" and that may be true but it's because I genuinely have yours and everyone else's best interests at heart. If I didn't care so much about your well being (short AND long term) i wouldn't take the time write a response. So, take that for what's it's worth and good luck!!!

twisted
08-07-2016, 09:15 AM
Goodmorning brother ....time to make the donuts sir ;)

fairdinkydi
08-07-2016, 12:25 PM
Maybe look at sum logs that have food logged to start off with then swap and change to suit your rates and dietary needs...
Get yourself myfitnesspal to help with macro breakdown and calorie count then put all u eat into it to see what u eating now then start decreasing amount of crap and replace with better choices.
Hope that's a good start mate good luck

NycBaldGuy
08-07-2016, 07:52 PM
Well, in that case why not just do it all out and throw in some DNP at 600mg/day for a month with some Halo, A-Bombs and a couple grams of test-p/week to hopefully keep some sort of agression!?!?

DO NOT ACTUALLY DO THAT!!!

I probably shouldn't have wrote that but it's almost as realistic as what you are thinking about doing and that's NOT realistic at all!!!

If you're fat (which you are - not trying to be mean) you got that way by by making poor choices (I.e. eating to much of the wrong foods and being lazy). That's a fact any way you cut it. What you need is to learn how correct what caused you to get where you are now and do it naturally!! Steroids are NOT diet drugs, they don't magically make people loose fat and/or gain muscle. They are performance enhances to be used by people who have reached their natural genetic potential and are looking to go past it. With all due respect what you are thinking about doing is irresponsible and reckless and it's clear your trying to take the easy way out which will NOT work here!!

Now, I know some people on here may feel I'm a little abrasive at times or as I've heard some people say "rough around the edges" and that may be true but it's because I genuinely have yours and everyone else's best interests at heart. If I didn't care so much about your well being (short AND long term) i wouldn't take the time write a response. So, take that for what's it's worth and good luck!!!

All good...I dont have weak skin. Nutrition of course is first...hence why I said to MAXIMIZE. Lets be real here...there are drugs that help maximize fat loss...epehdra...clen...certain gear...hcg....I'm looking to take advantage of whatever I can...weather its metabolism or appetite supression...etc

NycBaldGuy
08-07-2016, 07:53 PM
Maybe look at sum logs that have food logged to start off with then swap and change to suit your rates and dietary needs...
Get yourself myfitnesspal to help with macro breakdown and calorie count then put all u eat into it to see what u eating now then start decreasing amount of crap and replace with better choices.
Hope that's a good start mate good luck

Thanks man...good idea...I also reached out to maybe getting a coach. Just have him tell me what to do....prob easier for me. My brain is all over the place and I always bounce from thing to thing....a coach will prob know exactly what I should do and all I have to do is listen to him

LittleTom
08-07-2016, 08:44 PM
Yes you need to own diet and nutrition first before gear will be of any real benefit. I wish I had seen this first when you asked about Tren in your other post. Trust me when I say it is best to tear down the old foundation and build from scrap. Get your diet it check followed by your training. Get as lean or even skinny as you want. Try not to worry about building muscle at this phase. Preserve what you can as you shed the fat to get ready to really start. Once you hit this goal and you know how to eat and train for a bit thats when AAS is going to make you a new man. You can do a lot of work to a run down car to make it perform better. AAS is meant to take you from a sports car to a Lamborghini. With a sports car your almost there you just cant quite make it. AAS pushes past that natural limit. Sounds like right now your just trying to unlock the doors of the station wagon. You will get there brother. Theres no easy way out.

elmo33
08-07-2016, 09:17 PM
My advice would be DONT start AAS at 20% body fat. At 285 lbs you are probably closer to 30% even at 6'3. You will have a very hard time controlling estrogen and you will not see the results you think. As for winstrol....you won't see a thing from it unless you are below 10% body fat in my experience. It is used a hardening drug and will NOT make you lose fat nor will any AAS. My advice, hire a nutrition coach and when you are at 15% or below then start AAS. Test, eq, anavar. Mild compounds. Get a few cycles under your belt and then try some tren and other compounds. DIet is absolutely the most important aspect of bodybuilding or just attaining a desired physique. All the drugs in the world won't outwork a shitty diet

fairdinkydi
08-08-2016, 12:49 AM
There's shitloads of fitness and nutrition coaches out there but I follow two that are natty and hold their fitness year round that like to have moderation eating rather then starve or sacrifice more then u can maintain. They are Nick chealed fitness and swift fitness give them a look as they got heaps of free advice to breakdown to basics a good fitness regime and balanced eating plan :)