PDA

View Full Version : Cycle for wife

riverbound
08-12-2016, 07:57 PM
My wife is looking at doing an Anavar only first cyle. 10mgs per day. She's been lifting with me for a year and a half and has made great progress. My question is 8 weeks or 12 weeks?
Anything required for pct? I have found differing opinions on tapering off vs doing a pct

milleniumgirl
08-14-2016, 04:23 PM
My wife is looking at doing an Anavar only first cyle. 10mgs per day. She's been lifting with me for a year and a half and has made great progress. My question is 8 weeks or 12 weeks?
Anything required for pct? I have found differing opinions on tapering off vs doing a pct
I never ran Var for more than 8 weeks. Women don't need pct unless they are stacking Var with something else. If it's her first cycle, she should run 5mg to start with and increase the dosage to 10mg after a week or two splitting it into two (5mg in the morning and 5 mg in the evening) to keep the blood levels steady.
The strength gains that she will experience are there too stay,
And at a dosage between 5 and 10 mg she shouldn't have any sides.
I hope this helps.

Speedy2011
08-17-2016, 01:51 PM
MG knows her shit and has helped me in the past

riverbound
08-17-2016, 01:52 PM
Nice, thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

milleniumgirl
08-17-2016, 02:37 PM
Nice, thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Some will tell that Anavar can be stacked with primo for better results but I tried primo and I had bad sides (acne on back and shoulders, body hair, body odor, ....). If she wants to run var with something she could add GH at a low dose.

LadyElite
08-17-2016, 09:27 PM
MG is correct. No PCT is needed. Var was my base for years. I stacked with just about anything but test. Primo is another fave even with sides....it comes with the territory sometimes :) Another good one to think about is Tbol. I no longer use var since running that. But I'm def with MG on length of cycle especially with it being her first. She will love those first cycle gains for sure.

tutela1
08-18-2016, 09:47 PM
1-2iu gh, 10mg var, 50mg npp a week instead of primo and watch the magic of synergy!
fyi - NPP has a lower andro ratio than primo, this is very important if your a female.