PDA

View Full Version : Arimidex advice

Jhutch13
08-12-2016, 10:09 PM
Hey BOP! Haven't posted in a while. Wanted to ask some of you about what you suggest with taking arimidex on the first cycle. I'm running test E at 250mgs twice a week and EQ at 250mgs twice a week (weekly 500mgs of test and 500mgs of EQ). My coach suggested that I use arimidex 0.5mgs twice a week (so 1 mg per week) and I was just wondering if you thought that would be sufficient in combatting estrogenic sides. I'm 21 y/o 225lbs and pretty lean for off season. I am running my first cycle looking to compete again next year. Just want to be sure estrogen is in check. Thanks and I appreciate anyone's feedback! I know y'all know your stuff.

PAiN
08-12-2016, 10:15 PM
Yes, you want to use the lowest dose of Arimidex possible.

Start with e3d like you are doing, if you start to get estrogen sides increase to eod.

LittleTom
08-13-2016, 01:04 AM
I agree with pain. The EQ really does not come into play because it does not aromatize so what you are dealing with is the 500mgs of test. At that dose . 5 e3rd day sould be sufficient especially if you have low BF like you stated. Some estrogen is good and I think starting low is always a solid plan.

Adex
08-16-2016, 09:36 AM
low dosage of Arimidex can reduce the esrtrogen and the water retention as AI at your begining,