PDA

View Full Version : This coming week...

thecbc
08-13-2016, 09:32 PM
This coming week, will be the first time in a long time I stepped foot in my gym. I've been working on doing good cardio and diet to drop a lot of body fat. Man am I going to be sore. Me and my dad is going to be hitting the gym doing machines, cables and cardio for a while. Need to get some muscle memory back. Gonna look even more huge again. Now, who has made some awesome gains this year?

twisted
08-13-2016, 10:22 PM
This coming week, will be the first time in a long time I stepped foot in my gym. I've been working on doing good cardio and diet to drop a lot of body fat. Man am I going to be sore. Me and my dad is going to be hitting the gym doing machines, cables and cardio for a while. Need to get some muscle memory back. Gonna look even more huge again. Now, who has made some awesome gains this year?
Hey theres a quite a few guys running logs and makin changes , feel free to do alittle diggin theres some major transformations that are and have been made .........so whats your stats ? ... height,age,weight approx bf% ....whats is the goal your tryin to reach broski........

were all here to support eachother kinda like alittle added motivation you can say ........