PDA

View Full Version : QB&J's 16wk lean bulk cycle

QuestBar_and_Juice
08-14-2016, 07:10 PM
Ok bros; I listed below what my cycle is going to look like. Keep in mind that this is only my 2nd cycle. My fist was Test/Tren and I was very happy with the results. I know some of you may think I'm taking too many compounds for a 2nd cycle, please speak up If you think so, I'd like to hear what you guys have to say. I'm open minded. I will listen and take advice from more experienced brothers . Correct me If I'm wrong but besides the Test/Deca; the AAS I've chose to run are the ones with the least side effects and aromatization. I'm not trying to blow up and am not training for a competition. I'm just doing this to get into great shape and want to stay relatively safe. My goals are realistic: I'd like to gain and retain at least 15-20lbs of lean muscle while dropping enough body fat for a ripped midsection. I don't really have a training routine. I just rotate the muscle groups and give them 4-5 days before hitting them again. When I'm in the gym I go hard 100% of the time and keep my muscles guessing by mixing things up. I will also be doing cardio for an hour 5 days a week. My diet will be a challenge to keep at the correct calorie intake, as I work offshore and I'm at the mercy of what the chef cooks and orders, but I do have the discipline to make it happen. I hope some of you will follow this log and help me achieve my goals along the way. I'll try to keep things interesting by remaining active, reviewing the gear I'm using and posting weekly progress pictures. I'm going to start the cycle next week after I get some feedback from you guys. For now I'll leave you with a pic of the gear I'll be using from BOP sponsors and my current physique. Thank you and have a pumped day !!

My stats:
39 years old
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 215lb
BF: Not sure, but way too much
Years lifting: 20yrs

wk 1-16 Sustanon or Test E @ 450mg/wk ( 3 x 150mg )
wk 1-16 Equipoise @ 600mg/wk ( 2 x 300mg )
wk 1-10 Deca @ 300mg/wk ( 1 x 300mg ) Mainly for joint relief
wk 1-16 Proviron @ 50mg ED
Wk 10-16 Tbol Wk @ 50Mg ED ( Will be protecting my liver with a Milk Thistle/TUDCA)
Wk 12-16 HcG @ 500iu x 2 per week
HGH 2iu ED

For AI I have Aromasin, Arimidex on hand , but plan on going with 12.5mg of Aromasin EOD and may increase to ED If needed.

Post cycle will be:
Week 1: 100mg Clomid / 40mg Nolva ED
Week 2: 100mg Clomid / 40mg Nolva ED
Week 3: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 4: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160814/2c2bf59944dbe4a7c2af6333b15bfc78.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160814/3436c800ced4a32a06dcf2affeb2961e.jpg

benlash74
08-14-2016, 07:30 PM
Hell of a collection for your cycle. Will this be the first time you have run high test? Just wondering how smooth that 400 is. I have some test e 350 from toraxx and it is really smooth stuff. Good luck bro.

benlash74
08-14-2016, 07:31 PM
I have one bottle of that sust 300 left. Love that stuff.

QuestBar_and_Juice
08-14-2016, 07:39 PM
Hell of a collection for your cycle. Will this be the first time you have run high test? Just wondering how smooth that 400 is. I have some test e 350 from toraxx and it is really smooth stuff. Good luck bro.

Yeah bro, on my first cycle ran Test C and Tren both at 200mg a week. I went into it blind, had no idea what an AI was, lucky I didn't needed it. This time I'm well prepared. If I do decide to go with the 400 I'll definitely let you know. Thanks bud.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

QuestBar_and_Juice
08-14-2016, 08:21 PM
The HGH I started running 2 weeks at 2iu as soon as I wake up. I haven't noticed any changes yet. No pain either, so I may up the dosage to 4iu next month. This is how I keep her nice n cold lol

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160814/72233ebd7b5dd29f4156a952ed5d9ed6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QuestBar_and_Juice
08-20-2016, 10:28 PM
Ok been out of Internet , today is Tuesday 8/16. I didn't get any feedback from you guys so I decided to start the cycle a few days before. I'll begin by front loading the test and regular dose of EQ.

PHARMA SUST 300: First time injecting anything higher than 200mg. The oil was thicker than what I'm used to, it was a little difficult to draw 1ml with a 22g needle. I pinned 1ml into my right glute. It went in super smooth and did not experience any pain whatsoever.

PHARMA BOLD 300: 1ml into left glute. Also no pain at all.

I also pinned 150mg of Deca, but it's from a source outside of BOP so I will not leave a review for them here.

Wednesday, August 17th
Woke up feeling good. No pain from injections. I took some vitamins, fish oil & low dose aspirin, and chased it down with BCAA Amino fruit punch mix. For breakfast I had oatmeal with skim milk, blueberries, peanut butter and 1 scoop of protein powder.

1 hour before workout I pinned 2iu of EUROTROPIN HGH and killed back and bi's [emoji1320]

Thursday, August 18th
Still no pain from the injections.
Chest and Tri's - All my workouts out here are with Dumbbells. It's all we have [emoji17]
Did laying down chest presses, flys, and finished off with push ups and 45min cardio.

Friday, August 19th
Pinned 1ml of Pharma Sust 300. Again, went in like butter with no pain. I'm really liking this high dose Sustanon from Pharmacom.

Friday is seafood day out here in the deep blue. Grilled Yellowfin tuna for lunch.
No weights today. I worked out Abs and put in 45min on the treadmill.

Saturday, August 20th
Just woke up from a deeeeep 9hr sleep. The HGH must be kicking in, been sleeping and feeling super good last few days.

Had a great shoulder workout. 4 sets Drop set seated shoulder presses 60lb x 12, 50lb x 8, 35lb x 6
35lb Front and lateral shoulder raises
Shitload of shrugs.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160820/832b8fd60a979109ce095b3c15b15955.jpg

jtip1810
08-21-2016, 05:02 AM
Looks like your off to a good start bro....

QuestBar_and_Juice
08-21-2016, 07:11 AM
Yea man. I'm excited !! It's gonna be a fun 16 weeks

jtip1810
08-21-2016, 02:41 PM
Yea man. I'm excited !! It's gonna be a fun 16 weeks

With EQ you could go a little longer bro, I run EQ for 18-20wks at a time it just takes so long to kick in but I do like it for lean bulking...makes me just smash food like every 2 hrs I am starving. How do your workout's and diet look?? Diet will make or break your cycle brother so nail that thing down and stay on point so you know how and when to make adjustments.

QuestBar_and_Juice
08-21-2016, 05:27 PM
I try to eat 6 meals a day when time/work permits. It's basically oatmeal with fat free milk, blueberries, whey and peanut butter twice everyday, breakfast and dinner. All my other meals vary, from grilled fish, chicken , shrimp and steak with vegetables and brown rice and sometimes beans. I'll add a protein bar or a shake the days I'm busy and can't get to the kitchen. I also boil a couple dozen eggs every other day or so and eat the egg white only throughout the day or with a sweet potato as a meal. Been eating some fruits now and then mostly apples or grapefruits.

QuestBar_and_Juice
08-21-2016, 05:30 PM
With EQ you could go a little longer bro, I run EQ for 18-20wks at a time it just takes so long to kick in but I do like it for lean bulking...makes me just smash food like every 2 hrs I am starving. How do your workout's and diet look?? Diet will make or break your cycle brother so nail that thing down and stay on point so you know how and when to make adjustments.

20 weeks sounds good to me. Are there any consequences from running long cycles ?

jtip1810
08-21-2016, 05:42 PM
20 weeks sounds good to me. Are there any consequences from running long cycles ?

I would advise mid cycle bloods to see how the body's doing but your but your not running crazy levels of anything so in your case I don't see anything to worry about.

QuestBar_and_Juice
08-21-2016, 05:45 PM
I would advise mid cycle bloods to see how the body's doing but your but your not running crazy levels of anything so in your case I don't see anything to worry about.

Getting bloods done in 2 weeks. I'll post them up

jtip1810
08-24-2016, 12:50 PM
Morning bro...how's things going so far??? Doing bloods is very smart make sure you do that pre/middle/post cycle, your health is nothing to play with bro. We play this game smart so we can play it longer..if you catch my drift!

QuestBar_and_Juice
08-25-2016, 12:20 AM
Morning bro...how's things going so far??? Doing bloods is very smart make sure you do that pre/middle/post cycle, your health is nothing to play with bro. We play this game smart so we can play it longer..if you catch my drift!

For sure bro. I didnt get bloods pre but will get them middle and post. I appreciate you looking out man. Things are going good. I'm on day 8 and feeling pretty good. The test hasn't kicked in all the way yet, but workouts have been great. This week I'm doing all high intensity fast paced with 15 sec rest between sets.

jtip1810
08-25-2016, 02:04 AM
For sure bro. I didnt get bloods pre but will get them middle and post. I appreciate you looking out man. Things are going good. I'm on day 8 and feeling pretty good. The test hasn't kicked in all the way yet, but workouts have been great. This week I'm doing all high intensity fast paced with 15 sec rest between sets.

15secs between reps, wow intense is an understatement bro. Once that test and EQ kicks the real fun starts. I like EQ but it makes me so damn hungry I can only run it on bulk cycles or I'll over eat for sure lol. I'll say some my best growth and strength was on test and EQ.

jtip1810
08-25-2016, 12:31 PM
Morning bro, time to rise and grind!!

QuestBar_and_Juice
08-25-2016, 01:19 PM
Rise and Grind Bro !! Going to start the day off by 45min on the bike and do back and bi's later on

QuestBar_and_Juice
08-25-2016, 06:42 PM
Going back offshore be MIA for a few days. Y'all lift hard !!

QuestBar_and_Juice
08-27-2016, 05:38 AM
Had a killer shoulder workout today. Got a lot of work to do but feeling swole af. Lol
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160827/ebdb0d8eb7527643c483979e41c98cef.jpg

jtip1810
08-28-2016, 02:10 PM
Looking good bro...keep pushing towards that goal and you'll get there before you know it.

jtip1810
08-29-2016, 12:41 PM
Morning bro, we have a new week to make progress!!!

QuestBar_and_Juice
09-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Morning bro, we have a new week to make progress!!!

Been out at sea, coming in to get away from this tropical storm out here. How are the workouts jtip ? You were right about the EQ. That shit has be hungry as fuck all the time. I suffered some anxiety at night a few days ago, nothing too crazy just enough to get me worried and screw my sleep up. Last night I slept good and I'm feeling very good right now. I've been going hard every workout and I feel like I've put on some muscle and feel leaner already. 1 more week then I can go heavy at the gym [emoji1320]

jtip1810
09-01-2016, 08:39 PM
Been out at sea, coming in to get away from this tropical storm out here. How are the workouts jtip ? You were right about the EQ. That shit has be hungry as fuck all the time. I suffered some anxiety at night a few days ago, nothing too crazy just enough to get me worried and screw my sleep up. Last night I slept good and I'm feeling very good right now. I've been going hard every workout and I feel like I've put on some muscle and feel leaner already. 1 more week then I can go heavy at the gym [emoji1320]

Workouts are same same no real loss in strength just yet even with all the weight loss. Careful going heavy bro...EQ made me very strong and my tendons were not ready for that and came very close to injury a few times. Make sure your listening to the body and not overdoing it. As for anxiety can't say I really noticed much on EQ but so use to tren that there's not way it would compare anyways lol. Sounds like your doing pretty good though....keep grinding brother!!