PDA

View Full Version : How To Inject Anabolic Steroids

PAiN
10-31-2010, 11:52 PM
Here are a few links that have step by step guides and visual illustrations.

www.spotinjections.com (http://www.spotinjections.com/)
www.howtodoinjections.com (http://www.howtodoinjections.com/)
http://www.lifelinepublications.org/downloads/a27.pdf (http://www.lifelinepublications.org/downloads/a27.pdf)

1. Intramuscular procedure: http://www.ivf1.com/intramuscular-injections (http://www.ivf1.com/intramuscular-injections)

2. Subcutaneous procedure: http://www.ivf1.com/subcutaneous-injections (http://www.ivf1.com/subcutaneous-injections)

For many of you, this is common knowledge, but I'm sure that some of you still have a few questions about this subject. If you are new to steroids, this FAQ should answer your injection questions. We will start from the very beginning.......

1cc = 1ml

Gauge: The smaller the gauge, the thicker the needle. An 18g is much thicker than a 22g.

Length: Generally 1.5" or 1" for our purposes.

And yes, you can mix water and oil-based steroids in the same syringe.

now we can proceed.......

What is an intramuscular (IM) injection?
A technique to deliver a medication into muscle tissue for it's eventual absorption into the systemic circulation. Steroids, both oil and water-based, are administered this way.

What is a subcutaneous (sub-q) injection?
A technique to deliver a medication into the soft tissue (fat) immediately underlying the skin. Insulin, HCG, and HGH are typically administered this way.

What is aspiration?
To aspirate is to withdraw fluid with a syringe. More specifically, after inserting the needle, pulling back on the plunger of the syringe for a few seconds to see if the needle is in a blood vessel. Rarely, this will be the case and a bit of blood will fill the syringe. If this happens the needle should be removed, replaced with a new one, and another injection site should be used. And yes, if there is a little blood in your syringe, it is ok to inject it along with your steroid once you have found a different spot..........it's your own blood isn't it?

When aspirating, nothing should come back into the syringe if you are in the right spot. Pulling back on the plunger will create a vacuum in your syringe. The oil cannot expand to fill that space, but any air bubbles in your syringe will. You may notice the tiny bubbles getting bigger and bigger as you pull back. They will return to normal size as you release the plunger. If the air bubbles do not disappear upon releasing the plunger, you have an air leak most likely caused by the needle not being screwed onto the syringe tightly enough, although on very rare occassions, the syringe or needle itself can be defective. Either way, purge the air bubbles out, put a new needle on and try it again.

Do I really need to aspirate?
Those who inject without aspirating are taking unnecessary chances. Sweating, nausea, dizziness, severe coughing, breathing difficulties, anaphylactic shock, coma or death can all result from not aspirating. Most of the time, steroid users experience dizziness and coughing fits when they inject into a blood vessel. But you need to be aware of the dangers of neglecting this simple technique that should take about 3-5 seconds of your time.

What exactly is an abscess?
Abscesses occur when an area of tissue becomes infected and the body is able to "wall off" the infection and keep it from spreading. White blood cells migrate through the walls of the blood vessels into the area of the infection and collect within the damaged tissue. During this process, pus forms (an accumulation of fluid, living and dead white blood cells, dead tissue, and bacteria or other foreign invaders or materials).

Abscesses can form in almost every part of the body and may be caused by bacteria, parasites, or foreign materials. Most of the time, it is caused by unsanitary injection techniques. On very rare occassions, it can be caused by foreign particles your gear (a greater chance of this occurs when using/making a homebrew). The abscesses that we are concerned about are usually reddish, raised, and painful.

How do they treat an abscess?
Antibiotics are often given to aid the cure of an abscess but the real cure is generally surgical. A doctor wouud open the thing up and allow the pus to drain, then the body would take care of the infection. Some have even gone so far as to "drain" their own abscesses by inserting a needle/syringe into the abscessed area and drawing out the accumulated pus, although this is not recommended.

Can I reuse the same needle?
Yes, but only if you are an idiot or cannot obtain anymore needles. There really is no need to explain why you shouldn't re-use a needle. Common sense should kick in here, but the bottom line of re-using needles is an INCREASED CHANCE OF INFECTION. If you have trouble obtaining needles in your area, try finding a different way of getting them. The hassle of finding a source is negligible compared to the hassle of the abscess in your ass that would most-likely require a doctor and a scalpel. There are methods to "sterilize" a needle for re-use, but I will not delve into them. If you are still considering re-using a needle, re-read the above two questions.

Can I inject with the same needle I draw with?
Yes, but it is preferrable to switch the needle out with a new one. The needle dulls significantly when pushed into the rubber stopper of your vial or scraped along the bottom of your amp. You may not notice the difference if you inject into your glute, but try injecting into an area that has more nerve endings such as a delt or bicep and you will notice immediately.

Does it matter if I push the needle in fast or slow?
I would recommend slowly, but this is personal preference. A lot of people will tell you to jab the needle in quickly. These people usually stop that practice after the first time they hit a nerve going in at full speed (usually quad shots). By going in slowly, you'll have more time to react if you hit a nerve.

Where exactly do I inject?
A picture is worth a thousand words.
www.spotinjections.com (http://www.spotinjections.com/)

What gauge needles should I use?
for drawing - 20g, 21g

18g needles are too big and they will eat up your stoppers in a hurry. A bigger hole means an increased chance of letting some little nasties into your sterile vial. Sometimes, the 18g will take out little chunks of rubber that fall nicely into your vial. That is not something you want. Imagine injecting that tiny piece of rubber into your muscle. I'll bet the doctor would have lots of fun digging into your rmuscle trying to find it and mutilating your muscle in the process.....

for injecting - 23g, 25g - for oil-based steroids, 27g, 29g - for insulin, HCG, HGH, and some water-based steroids. 23g-25g for some lower quality types of winny or suspension, higher quality versions can use a smaller needle generally.

23g are fine for glutes and quads. 25g is preferred for the smaller muscles such as delts, biceps, triceps, etc.

What length needles should I use?
Most people can get by with a 1" needle, but if you have a higher percentage of bodyfat or are just plain big you should use a 1.5" needle to insure that you get deep into the muscle. You should only use a 1.5" needle for glutes, or if you have huge quads. For smaller muscle groups, 1" is the most common, although some people like to use a 5/8".

How many ccs can I shoot in one place?
It depends on how big you are. A general guideline is 1cc for delts, 2cc for quads, and up to 3ccs for glutes. Some do more, some do less......it all depends. After a cycle or two, you will know what your body can handle. If you are injecting into other muscles such as biceps, triceps, or calves, it's best to start off with a small volume and work your way up.

Can I pre-load my syringes?
If at all possible, leave it in the vial or amp. If you need to pre-load, just keep in mind that the syringe must be stored safely. Nothing sucks more than having the plunger pushed in accidentally and losing some of your gear.

Which is the best brand of needle?
Terumo, B-D, and Monoject are the primary manufacturers of needles/syringes. Both Terumo and B-D have an ultra-thin wall design (the wall of the needle is thinner, so more fluid can pass through the same gauge of needle). From personal experience as well as opinions from many other steroid users, Terumo seems to be the sharpest.

--Personal note : I like BD's more. EXEL is another brand and is 3rd place in comparison. RYMED produce syringes/needles thats cheap and pretty good from what i've heard.

Common "FREAK OUTS"

I can't get all the tiny air bubbles out of my syringe....
As long as you tap it and get most of the air out, you will be fine. A little air intramusculary won't hurt you. According to the USH2 by Dan Ducaine, it supposedly takes about 10ccs of air injected into a blood vessel to kill you. I wonder how the hell they figured that one out.

I saw blood in the syringe after I pulled out....
You passed through a blood vessel and a little bit of blood entered the syringe on the way out. No biggie.

I pulled the needle out and blood dripped/squirted out....
You passed through a blood vessel. Apply a little pressure with your alcohol swab. You'll live.

I pulled the needle out and oil was dribbling out....
You injected too much in one place or you didn't inject deep enough. No biggie. Try injecting slower or leaving the needle in you for 30 seconds after you have injected it all. This should give the oil some time to dissipate so very little, if any, should dribble out.

I injected into my quad, and my leg was twitching....
You grazed a nerve. Usually it's a good idea to pull out and try another spot.

I don't think I injected deep enough....
If you think you injected into a layer of fat, don't worry. It will just take longer for the steroid to dissipate than it would if you had injected into the muscle. Eventually it will be absorbed. Don't let anyone tell you that you wasted it because that is not true.

I want to mix two different steroids and combine them into one syringe. How do I do this?
Let's say you want 1cc of deca and 1cc of test. First, draw 1cc of air and inject into your vial of deca. Withdraw 1cc of deca and pull the needle out. With the needle pointing up, draw 1cc of air into your syringe (your plunger will be at the 2cc mark - 1cc of deca in it and 1cc of air you just drew into it). With the needle pointing up, inject that 1cc of air into your vial of test. Withdraw 1cc of test. You now have 1cc of deca and 1cc of test in the same syringe. Don't forget to change the needle before you inject.

Instructions for first-timers.....

Step 1
Wash your hands.

Step 2
Wipe the top of the vial of medication for injection with an alcohol swab.

Step 3
Remove the needle guard from the needle and syringe, saving the needle guard. Be sure you are using a proper syringe for intramuscular injections. Pull back on the syringe plunger to draw up an amount of air equal to the amount of medication that your doctor has prescribed for injection. For example, if you want to inject 2ccs of oil, then pull back 2ccs of air.

Step 4
Holding the vial of medication in an upright position, insert the needle straight through the center of the rubber stopper in the vial. Then push the plunger to discharge all the air into the vial.

Step 5
With the needle in the vial, turn the vial upside down and hold it in one hand. The tip of the needle should be in the solution. Using your free hand, pull the plunger back in a slow, continuous motion until you have drawn into the syringe the amount of medication that your doctor has prescribed.

Step 6
If air bubbles have formed in the syringe, dislodge them by gently tapping the syringe with your free hand while continuing to hold the syringe and vial in the inverted position. Bubbles should rise to the top of the syringe, and then you can push them back into the vial by moving the plunger. Double check to make sure you have the correct amount of medication in the syringe. If necessary, draw more solution into the syringe.

Step 7
Remove the needle from the vial. With the needle pointing upwards, pull back on the plunger until all oil from the needle has been pulled back into the syringe. Unscrew needle from syringe and replace with a brand new, preferrably smaller needle. Replace needle guard.

Step 8
Prepare the injection site by cleaning the area with an alcohol swab. To do this start at the center, apply pressure, and cleanse in a circular motion working outward. Do not retrace your steps.

Step 9
Wait a few seconds until the alcohol has dried. This reduces the sting. Remove the needle guard from the needle and syringe. With the needle pointing upwards, tap the syringe to dislodge the air bubbles and push the air out of the needle until you see a tiny drop of oil start to form at the tip. Hold the syringe as you would a pencil.

Step 10
Holding the syringe at a right angle (perpendicular) to the prepared injection site and insert the needle.

Step 11
When the needle is in place, slowly pull back on the plunger to see if any blood flows into the syringe. If some blood does enter the syringe (a rare occurrence), remove the needle, replace the needle with a new one, find another area to inject. Repeat Step 8.

Step 12
If no blood enters the syringe, slowly inject the medication by gently pushing the plunger until the syringe is empty.

Step 13
Remove the needle quickly. Apply pressure to the injection site with your alcohol swab. You're done. Now go do the most important parts - eat, train, and rest!

martin
01-20-2012, 03:27 PM
Sorry if this is the wrong session to post this, But when shooting Test E can you shoot all 500mg at one time? Or is it best to break the shots up in two different days? Please give me some help on this Bros. Thanks

2nd2no1
01-20-2012, 11:00 PM
Martin wrong place but split it into two shots a monday,thursday shot.

martin
01-20-2012, 11:42 PM
Martin wrong place but split it into two shots a monday,thursday shot. Sorry Bro i know i posted that ? in the wrong thread,Bro thanks for the input

coolrise
10-21-2012, 10:28 PM
Awesome info, Thanks!

Red Circle
10-22-2012, 12:44 AM
Great Read

xmuscle
10-22-2012, 02:19 AM
Great info bro

juice
10-23-2012, 05:33 PM
I wish I would have had access to all of this information when I started out!

Vod321
10-23-2012, 05:44 PM
this is great

bbcoach
10-27-2012, 01:44 AM
some good info for the new guys. those that are older know but info is always good

Jt79zxt
10-27-2012, 09:30 AM
Great info ..

cmeliftheavy
10-28-2012, 01:36 PM
Never pinned the abdomen region...
Good info..

metromuscle
10-28-2012, 01:57 PM
Always good to be reminded of the right way to do this. Don't know about others, but sometimes I get a ittle "lax" on this, and neglect some things. I never really aspirated and have been lucky about that I guess, and I'll admit I've used the same pin twice in a row before discarding many times. I will say I've always overdone it with the alcohol, always feeling more is better, and it is really inexpensive.

Dath
10-28-2012, 03:38 PM
Never pinned the abdomen region...
Good info..

^^^ X2 .....Good read Pain.

cellmasss
11-17-2012, 03:36 PM
Good read

trt
01-29-2013, 04:56 AM
a good refresher

pushiron
01-29-2013, 02:29 PM
Good reminder

metromuscle
01-29-2013, 03:55 PM
I realize this could almost be put into some kind of poll, but I would really like to know how many guys out there actually "aspirate".....I never really got into doing that since day 1, and (perhaps fortunately) have never experienced and problems.

dontwork
01-29-2013, 06:41 PM
I have always aspirated but only one single solitary time, in 5 years, have I pulled blood into the barrel. It was in my delt.

Interestingly I was at the docs office with my wife the other day while she was getting a progesterone shot in her glute - the nurse did not aspirate.

I asked her about aspirating and she said, "I knew you were on steroids!!".

Kidding - I asked her about aspirating and she said that the "experts" have now changed their opinion on the need for aspirating and have determined that (in the glute at least) if you pin the right area at a 90 degree angle (straight in) you do not need to aspirate.

She didn't mention other sites.

For me, aspirating is quick and easy and as bros (unlike nurses) we are sometimes pinning compounds that can have pretty uncomfortable results if pushed directly into the blood - like tren for example.

However, having said that, each of the 3 times I've gotten tren cough directly after pinning, I had aspirated with no blood. So aspirating didn't effectively prevent the problem anyway.

My 2C.

bugse2342
01-29-2013, 09:35 PM
Great read, this why I love this forum. Always good information

Ironworker1
02-02-2013, 02:10 PM
GREAT INFO!!! Thanx

Ironworker1
02-02-2013, 02:21 PM
I had that cough happen before was wondering WTF was that about!!!
Also did aspirate. Now I know..

getbig69
02-24-2013, 02:56 AM
Great Read

mike666
03-08-2013, 11:31 PM
thx man

slash75cmd
04-02-2013, 02:31 PM
Info like this is why I am addicted to this site. Thanks Pain for posting this because I am embarrassed to say that I was an "idiot" with some of my injections. Still a noob, but getting more intelligent as time goes on.

mizzou24
04-02-2013, 02:45 PM
Isn't the glute injection pic a little low?? Shouldn't it be higher? On spot injects

dontwork
04-03-2013, 03:04 AM
Sorry if this is the wrong session to post this, But when shooting Test E can you shoot all 500mg at one time? Or is it best to break the shots up in two different days? Please give me some help on this Bros. Thanks

You'll have more even blood levels and thus better results with Enth if you pin it twice a week.

If your question is more about how many cc's are OK for a single pinning, your glute can handle up to 3cc. (Good to know for higher weekly doses and multiple compound cycles.)

Big Moose
04-06-2013, 03:56 PM
Good info...

Augie
04-25-2013, 08:19 PM
Thanks, Ive been trying to find how much i could inject in each muscle area

Gopro
05-17-2013, 03:48 PM
Always learning something new on the wonderful BOP!!!

R92
07-01-2013, 03:42 PM
Great tutorial Pain. Thank you very much.

Wacker
08-08-2013, 08:20 PM
I need to ordermore pins...

What brands do you like? What have you found is the easiest to aspirate with?Are there any with a loop on the plunger that make it easier to pull back on?

(http://www.google.com/search?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&biw=1680&bih=930&tbm=isch&q=10+parts+syringe&revid=700577539)

killinit88
08-08-2013, 11:55 PM
Good info, one thing i would add on Aspirating is, no need to pull back on that fucker like your jerking off. If you pull back just slightly and nothing comes back you are golden. If you are indeed in a vein or what have you that shit will fill up with blood fast. Most guys pull back to see air bubbles, that is not needed and will cause over due stress over time. so a nice gently pull back does the job just fine. Also needle size, i find half inch to be perfect for delts. bies, tries, pecs. Using a 1 inch is ok, but you can tend to go in much deeper then needed on these particular muscle groups. Just my two penies on it. over all very good well thought out post.

killinit88
08-08-2013, 11:57 PM
BD and Trumo are the main go too ones. But depending on what source you go through they are all good, just make sure you are ordering ones that are individually wrapped. Aspirate isnt really syringe based, thats all in your form. I have never seen the loop kind, not saying they are not out there just never seen them readily available.

Wacker
08-09-2013, 12:04 AM
Good info, one thing i would add on Aspirating is, no need to pull back on that fucker like your jerking off. If you pull back just slightly and nothing comes back you are golden. If you are indeed in a vein or what have you that shit will fill up with blood fast. Most guys pull back to see air bubbles, that is not needed and will cause over due stress over time. so a nice gently pull back does the job just fine. Also needle size, i find half inch to be perfect for delts. bies, tries, pecs. Using a 1 inch is ok, but you can tend to go in much deeper then needed on these particular muscle groups. Just my two penies on it. over all very good well thought out post.

Thanks use a 5/8 in delts now and a 1" in quad both 25ga.

My doctor had a metal rig he put the syringe in with a loop didn't know if the made them for singles. Right hand injections I don't have a problem with aspirating, left hand just sucks I end up moving it to much.

Thanks for the info

killinit88
08-09-2013, 12:09 AM
Thanks use a 5/8 in delts now and a 1" in quad both 25ga.

My doctor had a metal rig he put the syringe in with a loop didn't know if the made them for singles. Right hand injections I don't have a problem with aspirating, left hand just sucks I end up moving it to much.

Thanks for the info

ya i seen that shit before, honestly scares the shit outta me lol.. Like some evil dead shit... Left had i just use my thumb bro, but it depends on what spot you are injecting. You really need little pressure when aspirating, it would fill up blood fast if you hit a vein. what spots are you having trouble with? I can help more if i know what areas you have issues with

Wacker
08-09-2013, 12:40 AM
When I pin my right delt with my left hand...

killinit88
08-09-2013, 12:43 AM
When I pin my right delt with my left hand...

Easy bro. first i count fingers from thumb to pinky, thumb not being counted. so. you stick the needle in, let go completely. It will hang there just fine on its own, then take your thumb and second finger, place them on opposite sides of the syringe. then take your first finger, place the tip of your finger underneath the stopper. Pull up with your finger. Now you may think your not pulling hard enough but again i ask you to remember it takes very little pressure to blood if you are in a vein. Now while you are doing this, keep pressure down on the needle with your thumb and second finger, this will help keep the needle from moving around.

Wacker
08-09-2013, 12:51 AM
Easy bro. first i count fingers from thumb to pinky, thumb not being counted. so. you stick the needle in, let go completely. It will hang there just fine on its own, then take your thumb and second finger, place them on opposite sides of the syringe. then take your first finger, place the tip of your finger underneath the stopper. Pull up with your finger. Now you may think your not pulling hard enough but again i ask you to remember it takes very little pressure to blood if you are in a vein. Now while you are doing this, keep pressure down on the needle with your thumb and second finger, this will help keep the needle from moving around.

Thanks will try that next delt day...no problem with letting it hang??

killinit88
08-09-2013, 12:54 AM
Thanks will try that next delt day...no problem with letting it hang??

Hell no brotha, your muscle is very dence. It can hold that needle up just fine. I usually inject in my delt than let it hang there for a bit just to make sure it gets in there before i pull out, to avoid losing any oil. Or you could always use the Z method.

PAiN
11-05-2013, 07:57 AM
Thanks brothers.

NutritionGame
05-23-2015, 05:33 PM
good read learned alot from this one!!!

vikingpharm
06-02-2015, 01:37 AM
if you use the right needle then you usually have no pain! great info!! thanks pain!

BodySlam
08-21-2015, 10:02 AM
My opinion... i would not inject it at all =)

ironman53
11-19-2015, 11:15 AM
hey pain,,another excellent source of very important information,,.we are very lucky to have you as a brother,,thanks again

Aussiejim
11-21-2015, 03:23 AM
Great info champ

ironman53
11-23-2015, 11:02 AM
hey bro thanks for info..so hjelpful ..

Nancy-lmc
01-25-2016, 09:23 AM
Awesome!

Ken79
03-12-2016, 05:49 PM
Great info

SearingHigh
06-19-2016, 08:03 AM
I never aspirate and yet to hit a vessel. Practice makes perfect

Muscle91
06-20-2016, 06:03 AM
Great guide to safely injecting, i learned from reading this post.

LittleLad
08-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Sub Q injection with oil and water based.

I Have used Sub Q injections for both oil and water based shots. Albeit you cannot inject as much volume than IM but I have found that Sub Q provides a steadier level of release and may help those cruising.
Being a TRT user my andrologist had me have several regular blood tests which were taken from 250mg of Test E every two weeks and my level fluctuated from 16-30 nmol with the I Have used Sub Q injections for both oil and water based shots. Albeit you cannot inject as much volume than IM but I have found that Sub Q provides a steadier level of release and may help those cruising.
Being a TRT user my andrologist had me have several regular blood tests which were taken from 250mg of Test E every two weeks and my level fluctuated from 16-30 nmol with the 16 reading being on day 13 from the last shot and 30 coming from the day 4 shot.

I had done exactly the same thing with the Sub Q shots and take .35 ml every three days which equates to less total volume I.e.
Monday .35
Thursday.35
Sunday .35
Wednesday.35
Saturday.35
Tuesday .35

Subsequently having two blood test with this routine with the first at day of sub q shot and the second taken the morning of the next one required both results returned 30 nmol.

This is in the high normal range (which is a total joke to be honest, but that's the scale they use)
I had used sites around the naval and above the hip on the side (love handles).
only ever get a little sting every now and then and have used, sustanon, test E, Tren a and e, deca, NPP, frag and ipamorelin with no issues.

just thought that this may be good to read as the tests were all done after 6 months of zero TRT or synthetic hormones and was only conducted with Test E 250mg per ml.

These finding have also several hundred patients of a Dr Crisler that are getting similar results.

one thing I did note was that I had some black market sustanon which left a bruise for a week via sub Q and also PIP from an IM thigh shot which has not happened with any prescription Testosterone at all, this maybe an indicator of you experience this as well your gear maybe dirty or brewed not very well

swimfan.65
08-28-2016, 05:50 PM
This is an unusual post for numerous reasons...anyone else want to chime in first?

tarzannigga
09-15-2016, 07:18 PM
can i use a insulin syringe to draw the oil?

BrotherZV535
09-19-2016, 04:15 AM
As a soon to be first timer this is extremely helpful and informative thank you for taking the the time to post this brotha, thanks!

Respectfully,
BrotherZV

BrotherZV535
09-19-2016, 03:16 PM
Man this is great, thank you very much for taking the time to post this in such great detail.

Jay0536
09-30-2016, 03:37 PM
I've been using an 18 gauge for drawing I wasn't aware that they were too big. Thank you for the info I will switch pins for my next injection.

SC
09-30-2016, 05:23 PM
I've been using an 18 gauge for drawing I wasn't aware that they were too big. Thank you for the info I will switch pins for my next injection.

18 gauge is fine for drawing, just don't inject with it. Ouch!!!

CaliCajun
09-30-2016, 11:28 PM
This should be a sticky! Great info. Thanks Pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rickx
01-23-2017, 01:09 AM
Hey so I pinned kinda high on my ass kinda sore and I can like feel it in there...did I fuck up or will it be okay

PAiN
01-23-2017, 05:00 AM
Hey so I pinned kinda high on my ass kinda sore and I can like feel it in there...did I fuck up or will it be okay

Your fine bro. I pin high up all the time. Yes you will feel it in there it's oil in a muscle.

JPT
02-02-2017, 10:55 PM
Great help bro thanks

kfrech
02-02-2017, 11:11 PM
Ditto!!! So we learned the hard way lol

Gaynz37
03-19-2017, 09:40 PM
I've been pinning 2.5 in Delts, no pip really. Is the 1cc just a preference, or am I pinning to much in the Delts? I do same in Quads, and Glutes. Pip is shitty all the time in Quads for some reason, nothin that can't be tolerated, but is this normal?

Yukilmc
03-29-2017, 02:37 AM
Good post.

Rockdog
04-13-2017, 03:20 AM
I'm fairly new to using. Delts or Quads feel same to me. Only once in a while is there a little pip.

Sqwuidd
04-17-2017, 11:03 PM
Thanks for this post - I just got a 50 pack of pins -- 22g needle and 1cc tubes-/ the tubes are the size of slin pins- the needles are 1 inch and 22g. I've never used this type of tube for IM injections - I've always had the larger tubes. I should be good , right? Only doing 1ml jabs at a time in delts most likely- the needle seems to be long enough and thick enough for an IM - my only concern was the skinnier tube - doesn't matter, right?

JB ROBO
04-18-2017, 06:18 AM
Should be. I fact personally I like the narrower syringes. Makes the oil flow a lot faster. But then again your using a 22g which is basically a harpoon.

There's really no specific to what size syringe you need. Just comes down to convenience and volume.

glock4319
05-01-2017, 10:38 PM
I use a 25g needle and I get pip no matter where I pin. Quite frankly I'm getting tired of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Younggunz
06-08-2017, 12:56 AM
Im happy to have all this info starting out. great read

MFlex
06-08-2017, 12:21 PM
Thanks for this post - I just got a 50 pack of pins -- 22g needle and 1cc tubes-/ the tubes are the size of slin pins- the needles are 1 inch and 22g. I've never used this type of tube for IM injections - I've always had the larger tubes. I should be good , right? Only doing 1ml jabs at a time in delts most likely- the needle seems to be long enough and thick enough for an IM - my only concern was the skinnier tube - doesn't matter, right?
Tube does not matter...

Ive used 20s and 22s before, almost for a whole year before i knew better. I seen chunks of muscle taken out every pin ;) jk. no.point. stick with 25s imo. 22s will work but make scar tissue quicker

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

max562
06-08-2017, 11:15 PM
I love m.w.f...i hit that ass like I'm throwing a dart at that m.f.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Steele7
06-19-2017, 04:38 PM
I love m.w.f...i hit that ass like I'm throwing a dart at that m.f.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Eyes wide shut. In the dark no less

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Steele7
06-22-2017, 03:58 PM
Im happy to have all this info starting out. great read
In the late 90's for me ALL trial and error

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

nevergiveup
07-11-2017, 09:46 PM
Very well written, I'll pass this on to mates I know who are new to jabbing.

Ragnor
07-11-2017, 09:51 PM
Tube does not matter...

Ive used 20s and 22s before, almost for a whole year before i knew better. I seen chunks of muscle taken out every pin ;) jk. no.point. stick with 25s imo. 22s will work but make scar tissue quicker

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Wow yeah when I first started pinning years ago 22g is what I used.Didn't take long to realize a 25-29g works just fine with everything lol.I draw with a 22g unless drawing with slin pin than 29g it is for oils.Even my Test or Winstrol Suspension (water based)27g is usually fine.

strong tom
08-09-2017, 06:20 AM
nice info for new bros

bodybuilderlover
09-20-2018, 06:16 AM
good info

Hardgainer
10-29-2018, 07:12 PM
very helpful post, thanks!

Contact13
11-16-2018, 01:05 PM
Great information here. It's great to see so many individuals contributing. I had an issue were I was pinning quads with 1.5" 25g. Went in half way, aspirated and no blood to I started to inject. As I started I pushed the needle deeper and began to get rapid heart beat. I stopped thinking it was just nerves, aspirated again and got blood. I must have pushed the needle close or in a vessel. No damage done but something to keep in mind. I use only 1" max for quads.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1969jeffery1969
11-16-2018, 05:41 PM
Great info

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mario
12-06-2018, 09:14 PM
I'm curious about pinning in the same spot all the time. I didn't see this issue addressed. I'm right handed, so I pin in my right glute. Is it okay to do it in the same spot time after time? So far nothing seems out of ordinary and I have no pain. I find it hard for me to shoot in thigh since I sometimes hit nerves and that freaks me out. I have big glutes, even when I'm down to my normal thin weight, so this seems the best. I can't really reach my left glute. I have shaky hands to begin with. Thanks.

chrismw7787
01-12-2019, 05:53 PM
very helpful

russelbill
01-17-2019, 03:57 AM
glad to know them

NoMMAdd
01-31-2019, 04:16 AM
I just found this online. It's the cheapest place as far as i can tell to by luer lock BP syringes and needles. Though I'm sure many might already be using this place, if your not it's worth a look.
Just a moment... (https://www.vitalitymedical.com/)

REAKER
01-31-2019, 02:04 PM
Great read...wish I had this info when I first started..lol

Patty_Mac253
01-25-2020, 06:43 AM
When buying needles does it matter mixing and matching brands of needles and syringes do all luer lock work with all syringes?

Mattymoo
01-25-2020, 09:18 AM
The push on dont have thread for luer lock so no.
Best to use luer lock to avoid pins pooping off

Patty_Mac253
01-26-2020, 05:08 AM
Hows shipping pretty fast?

azmadman
07-04-2020, 09:27 PM
Considering trying sub q injections for a bit to see how it plays out. Seems like I keep hitting scar tissue about every other pin these days...

azmadman
07-04-2020, 09:40 PM
Also, if I were pinning oils (test) and water-based (peptides) sub q, hypothetically could I run them in the same pin? And yeah, I know, pulling oil through a slin pin is about as easy as pushing concrete through a straw...lol

Mattymoo
07-05-2020, 02:06 AM
I wouldn’t mix oil and water together

youngguns
01-06-2023, 12:14 AM
Thanks.

Dro
04-19-2023, 06:35 PM
I started a cycle last week. I decided to micro-dose every day. I chose the following sites for pinning: glutes, ventro, shoulders and quads. I pinned my right quad yesterday. I'm using a 1" 27g. The pin didnt hurt, yet my thigh felt strange the entire day (no pain, just strange). Today (a day later) my right quad is hurting like a mofo. I see no discoloration, or visual swelling. It is also leg day, so I went to the gym and hit my legs ever so gently. Based on this experience, I will be skipping quads as pinning sites from this point on. The only way I see myself giving it another shot, is if I try it with a half inch 30g. But for now, pinning quads is out of the question.

ironjunkie777
04-19-2023, 07:11 PM
I started a cycle last week. I decided to micro-dose every day. I chose the following sites for pinning: glutes, ventro, shoulders and quads. I pinned my right quad yesterday. I'm using a 1" 27g. The pin didnt hurt, yet my thigh felt strange the entire day (no pain, just strange). Today (a day later) my right quad is hurting like a mofo. I see no discoloration, or visual swelling. It is also leg day, so I went to the gym and hit my legs ever so gently. Based on this experience, I will be skipping quads as pinning sites from this point on. The only way I see myself giving it another shot, is if I try it with a half inch 30g. But for now, pinning quads is out of the question.

27g half inch is my go to pin. Quads used to be sore when I was using 25g 1inch. After I switched to half inch I can pin quads a lot with no pain

Dro
04-20-2023, 06:52 PM
I guess the half inch is the way to go. I may try pinning lats at that point. Hopefully I can find the half inch without a hassle. Thanks, brother!

27g half inch is my go to pin. Quads used to be sore when I was using 25g 1inch. After I switched to half inch I can pin quads a lot with no pain

jFITT
07-26-2023, 07:30 AM
Hey legends,

What's the thoughts on backloading pins? I have done this for my first unassisted cycle using insulin pins and shot into my lateral Delts. I am going to a larger 1" needle moving forward but I have grown to like the backloading metho.

Gonna echo the guys above, this is awesome info and I'm stoked to have found BOP, good community of like minded peeps!

Cheers ;)

skinNbone
07-26-2023, 09:43 AM
Been doing it for many many years. I find it’s the best way. Multiple sticks but with a 31g insulin pin it ain’t shit.

Shut up and lift