PDA

View Full Version : Elite Genetics Female Rep

LadyElite
08-19-2016, 01:25 AM
Hey all. Just wanted to intro myself over on the ladies side of BOP. I'm the female rep for Elite Genetics. We been around for a long time, but new to BOP. I use all our products- well pretty much anything goes with me except test and that my husband will run. I can offer up first hand knowledge of what we sell and while sides are different for each person I can give a pretty good account of what to expect from our stuff. Elite uses coconut oil for its carrier so it greatly reduces pip and it makes for a super smooth pin. And, we are one of very few who offer the usual orals- var, tbol, dbol, adrol, etc in and injectable form. We are currently running a 30% off sale until Sunday so if you are interested in anything, please drop me an email or dm me. Of course don't hesitate to do the same if you just have questions or wanna pick my brain :) I look forward to getting to know everyone.

KICKSTAND
08-19-2016, 01:45 AM
Welcome to the bop family Lady Elite. It's great to have you here to get a female perspective when helping people out. Plenty of the guys need help with questions about their ladies running gear and me thinks you'll be the one to lend a hand!!

kubes
08-19-2016, 01:54 AM
Welcome to the BOP family

suraonyx23
08-19-2016, 01:57 AM
Yes please welcome her. She is very very knowledgeable. We are very happy that she is on team Elite.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

twisted
08-19-2016, 10:47 AM
Welcome lady elite ......you guys/gal will kickass here on bop ....your rep team is spot on and good peeps and mr elite a solid man :585GhT8NShUHp.jpg: