PDA

View Full Version : LGD 4033 Log.....

StanG
08-24-2016, 02:05 PM
So I have heard so much hype about this sarm I have researched it and tried to figure out where it best fits in for me and I think its best run with a test base for sure so I am going to run it alongside trt dose of 150mg of test c per week.
Ill be running it for 8 weeks. Im logging it on a couple boards so I figured what the heck I might as well log it here as well in case anyone is interested. I literally just started taking it so I really have nothing to report. Ill have the results of my pre cycle blood work in a day or 2 so I guess I will post that as a sort of reference when i get them. I want to see exactly whaat this impacts and how much. I know its very suppressive and ill be shut down from the test anyway but I want to see the liver values, and the cholesterol, as well as the PSA and so on.
If anyone has expereince with this compound please chime in.

PAiN
08-24-2016, 05:31 PM
Looking forward to following along bro!

StanG
08-25-2016, 01:53 PM
OK so I should have my pre cycle blood results today or tomorrow at the latest. Im kind of kicking myself as I had an opportunity to get my igf/gh tested again as I am running my mk/cjc stack. I have baseline, 6 week and 10 week bloods from that but this would have been like week 16 or 17 but I didnt order gh or igf tests. The cost adds up but now Im wishing I had.
Anyway so far not too much to report. I had a bit of trouble sleeping but I dont think that was from the LGD, had a lot on my mind. Ill be hitting the gym tonight so we will see if i notice anything at all. Usually when I run an oral aas its about now i MAY start to notice some subtle changes , ie like pumps with dbol etc so we will see.

bobhead
08-27-2016, 06:52 AM
I've used it, I would agree it definitely needs a test base.

StanG
08-29-2016, 04:13 PM
So I am like a week in with this stuff. My pre cycle blood work was good to go.
So far id liken this to a dbol with no bloat maybe? Something along those lines? I def feel and can tell I am on something and on something fairly potent but I am not getting bloat or water retention like I do with say drol or dbol.
Anyway my strength is going up a bit and one thing I do notice is unlike say a dbol, which makes me lose my appetite at times, this stuff seems to be making me hungry. Anyway its just been a week, no major things to report really. Ill post back in a week or so, sooner if something major comes up.

StanG
08-29-2016, 04:45 PM
I've used it, I would agree it definitely needs a test base.

Yeah I think it was a smart idea to run it alongside the trt dose. The reason I kept the dose low on the test is a really want to try to get a feel for the LGD compound as best I can and even though I have run test only cycles at various doses I felt like the trt dose would allow me to focus on the LGD the most and honestly assess what IT does.

StanG
09-02-2016, 03:37 PM
OK so I can def feel the LGD but I dont quite know yet what to compare it too really. Im getting stronger and I feel good . There is not a lot of water retention with it which I suppose is good. Im hoping the next week or so give me more of a definitive idea as far as what I am dealing with. Thats about all till next week.

bobhead
09-02-2016, 04:58 PM
I wouldn't mind stacking lgd. But the price isn't worth it.

StanG
09-06-2016, 05:51 PM
I wouldn't mind stacking lgd. But the price isn't worth it.

I got it for almost 50% off so I am not put off by that price at all. Im pretty pleased so far to be honest.

StanG
09-06-2016, 05:52 PM
So far I am liking this. Ill begetting mid cycle bloods in about a week and a half or so whih I am really looking forward too. I am stronger, I am gaining a bit of size, and all with no bloat. This is a really interesting compound. Its rare gaining the strength and size this quickly with an oral without some bloat accompanying it. Ill update again at the end of this week.

Demigod
09-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Subbed! I am running a similar sarm cycle myself. Osta LGD and MK-677 with a test base.

Blergs
09-07-2016, 08:48 PM
Awesome! looking forward to your exp and bloods also. Thanks for the thread!

StanG
09-08-2016, 02:55 PM
So I will tell you what, this stuff has been so hyped and marketed i fully expected to be let down. I figured there was no way there was a sarm as powerful as they are saying LGD is.
Well I have to admit, I was wrong. I am full 2+ weeks in and this stuff is working and working well. My appetite is still through the roof. I want to eat constantly and I kind of am. I am eating ay over what I had planned and it isnt equating to excess bodyfat, not yet anyway. I am strong, very strong and I am def walking around feeling full. Full but not bloated. Its really nice. Its almost like a dbol but dbol with diet on point perfect as far as low carbs and sodium while taking an ai keeping estrogen very low. Like i said earlier in thread, dbol without the bloat.
Im so interested in getting my mid cycle blood work to see what is happening there.
So since this is the 1/4 mark of my cycle/log ill sum it up to this point like this: LGD appears to be a potent oral anabolic that increases appetite, strength, and also stamina (my cardio is pretty darn easy), while not causing any water retention or excess aromatization.

VallieFlag
09-08-2016, 08:04 PM
How do you tell what gains are from the LGD though? Just seems like a waste. If you're already doing test and dbol, the lgd will barely do anything compared to those two.

StanG
09-19-2016, 06:32 PM
Mid cycle blood work coming in one week!
So far so good. Ill give a mid point, more in depth opinion next monday when i get blood drawn as well.

StanG
09-26-2016, 03:58 PM
Just got back from lab. Blood was drawn and I should have results by Wed or Thurs. I will update as soon as I have them for those who are interested.

Anzel
10-27-2016, 11:41 AM
Where you go? It's been over a month.... labs came back bad?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk