PDA

View Full Version : How many IUs of HGH daily??

TrenMonster
08-26-2016, 04:39 AM
Let's hear what all the brothers have to say and let's hear what doses some of the veterans have been taking and what results vs higher and lower doses!! Come on brothers!
im currently using 6ius 5days on and 2 off

Loose Cannon
09-03-2016, 01:40 AM
bump for trenmonster and myself honestly.

elmo33
09-03-2016, 01:50 AM
3.3iu preworkout. Have done 5iu but since I'm so close to comp I can't afford to hold any water and unfortunately I do with hgh no matter what

dorianyates
09-03-2016, 01:52 AM
I like 10iu but that is just me ;)

bionic redneck
09-03-2016, 04:20 AM
2- 4 for fat loss and healing, if u can handle sides one can add mass from what I've read at 6-8....

TrenMonster
09-10-2016, 05:51 AM
Currently I'm up to 8Ius a day! Loving the results so far!

bigjo
09-19-2016, 03:58 AM
is 3ius a day 6days week 1off enough combine with aas for lean bulk offseason

bigjo
09-19-2016, 04:29 AM
has anyone had a good experience with meditrope6mg blacktops

benlash74
09-19-2016, 05:15 AM
I'm doing 5 ius in the morning. My next bulk cycle I'll bump it to around 8 ius split morning and afternoon and see how my body handles it. So far the sides are minimal at 5. Hands are a little swollen but I was a butcher for 11 years. My hands where always swelling up so it doesn't bother me.

enrod
09-19-2016, 03:19 PM
Been running 4iu split am and pm for about a year now. Been good for keeping fat gains to a minimum, may bump for a high calorie off season this fall and winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thefutureone
09-19-2016, 11:39 PM
Right now im running 2ius of Genotropin in the morning, and 2ius preworkout of Somatropin generics.

ODB
09-20-2016, 12:59 AM
I did GH for about 3 yrs...I've done from 2ius to 15ius
- I did 2ius EOD for awhile, nice for feeling good, healing and skin. I did 8ius split EOD, better fat burning a little size. I did 10-15ius split EOD a little better fat burning and width... I say width because IMO GH gave me width not size per say.
For example I do not feel GH made my muscles bigger but I became thicker & wider - like if I turn sideways I am Thick.

over 40yrs I believe GH is necessary not a luxury.

Of course I used Anabolics with the GH and went from 250-278 @ 6'2" - 10% (I was training for a over 40 show before I fucked up my back & my company went out of business killing my budget for the $6k cycle run into the show - just excuses).

But I may have muscle dysmorphia cuz everyone else thinks I'm a huge??

Masse
09-23-2016, 07:48 PM
I am using 15 IU GH quite a while...
I have said that also before...

Turbo306
10-10-2016, 05:51 PM
I think just as important is what brand are you using (not sure if that is allowed)... because 12-15 IU's of one GH may be equivalent to 4-6 of another...

I am currently running 4 IU's of Kigtrophin (split 2 in the am and 2 in the later afternoon)... and am going to be switching to a more potent (more reliable) GH and will be bumping it to 6-8 for my bulking season (another few months) As well as adding T4!

Ghost777
10-10-2016, 07:32 PM
5iu is a good constant amount for long duration.

TrenMonster
10-12-2016, 05:14 AM
I'm currently on month 4 of my HGH cycle doing 10ius 5days on 2 off
lovong every minute of it weight went from 203 and now I'm up to 218 and look way leaner and harder and more dense!

Turbo306
10-12-2016, 10:48 AM
I'm currently on month 4 of my HGH cycle doing 10ius 5days on 2 off
lovong every minute of it weight went from 203 and now I'm up to 218 and look way leaner and harder and more dense!

How are you splitting your doses with 10iu's..5 iu's am/5 iu's pm? 8-10 is what I am going to shoot for (going to run that the rest of my bulk cycle which is about 2 more months)

your123man
10-12-2016, 10:57 AM
I did GH for about 3 yrs...I've done from 2ius to 15ius
- I did 2ius EOD for awhile, nice for feeling good, healing and skin. I did 8ius split EOD, better fat burning a little size. I did 10-15ius split EOD a little better fat burning and width... I say width because IMO GH gave me width not size per say.
For example I do not feel GH made my muscles bigger but I became thicker & wider - like if I turn sideways I am Thick.

over 40yrs I believe GH is necessary not a luxury.

Of course I used Anabolics with the GH and went from 250-278 @ 6'2" - 10% (I was training for a over 40 show before I fucked up my back & my company went out of business killing my budget for the $6k cycle run into the show - just excuses).

But I may have muscle dysmorphia cuz everyone else thinks I'm a huge??
Ill be doing 8iu split eod here shortly into a growth cycle. 4iu preworkout 4iu postworkout eod, while training eod.

your123man

FawkDat
10-13-2016, 01:48 PM
Currently taking 5 iu's daily split first thing in the morning and post workout. I started at 4iu's daily for two weeks and then increased to 5iu. Sides are somewhat bothersome. Water retention especially in the face and neck. Moderate joint discomfort everywhere and numbness and tingling in all my extremities. I don't know if these sides will diminish but I can't imagine going any higher on the dosage. I have trouble staying asleep but when I am the dreams are very vivid. I am also sleepy throughout the day. The carpel tunnel syndrome is very painful at times. I really thought this was supposed to be the fountain of youth! Lol! This is my first time running HGH.
I am also running T4 at 100mcg and T3 at 25mcg fasted in the morning. Gear: 750mg of Test E, 500mg of EQ weekly and 50 mg of Anadrol daily for my off-season bulk. My weight from 208 to 220. Haven't really noticed any fat burning due to the edema. Lol! Just started my 3rd kit of Auctus Pro and based on the sides I am experiencing, it is the real deal. I plan on running bloods end of the month so we will see.

Turbo306
10-13-2016, 02:54 PM
I'm on 4 ius and not getting any of those effects..

FawkDat
10-13-2016, 03:04 PM
I'm on 4 ius and not getting any of those effects..

I didn't feel the sides as bad at 4iu's but when I bumped to 5iu's. Damn!!! I really felt them. Also I feel that the sides seem worse with the T4/T3. Just my opinion though. I wonder if by having the sides is an accurate measure of the quality of the HGH.

your123man
10-13-2016, 04:09 PM
Currently taking 5 iu's daily split first thing in the morning and post workout. I started at 4iu's daily for two weeks and then increased to 5iu. Sides are somewhat bothersome. Water retention especially in the face and neck. Moderate joint discomfort everywhere and numbness and tingling in all my extremities. I don't know if these sides will diminish but I can't imagine going any higher on the dosage. I have trouble staying asleep but when I am the dreams are very vivid. I am also sleepy throughout the day. The carpel tunnel syndrome is very painful at times. I really thought this was supposed to be the fountain of youth! Lol! This is my first time running HGH.
I am also running T4 at 100mcg and T3 at 25mcg fasted in the morning. Gear: 750mg of Test E, 500mg of EQ weekly and 50 mg of Anadrol daily for my off-season bulk. My weight from 208 to 220. Haven't really noticed any fat burning due to the edema. Lol! Just started my 3rd kit of Auctus Pro and based on the sides I am experiencing, it is the real deal. I plan on running bloods end of the month so we will see.

Curious as to why youre running t4 AND t3? The idea behind hgh and exogenous thyroid is that hgh increases the conversion rate of t4 to t3.

-T4 is the precursor that our body creates, and then converts to t3 which is the active hormone
-hgh upregulates t4 to t3 conversion
-while on gh, blood tests often return LOW levels of t4 with normal/above normal t3, and elevated tsh leves due to the upregulation
-t4 does nothing for us. Its CONVERSION to t3 is what is important, and the other metabolites released as part of that conversion

further, exogenous use of t3 HAULTS the bodys production of t4, due to the body not needing to produce the precursor as the active hormone is already there. HOWEVER, exogenous use of t4 does not, AND its pretty much and endless dose. You can take 200mcg of t4 every day, but your body is only going to utilize what it needs.

100mcg of t4 is ample. This will calm down your petitutary trying to keep up with its own t4 production, and will keep your t3 levels and the conversion rate at its maximum capabilities. Adding in t3 shuts your own t4 production down, AND removes the conversion process (which is what we really want with gh use).

When you get up to pee at night, should have an empty stomach. Pop 100mcg t4 there. THATS IT. needs to be on an empty stomach for maximum absorbtion. T3 can be taken with food, t4 cannot.

Source: i have hashimotos and take thyroid medication for the rest of my life. Ive had to research endlessly to figure out how to deal with it and bodybuild at the same time.

your123man

FawkDat
10-13-2016, 04:19 PM
Curious as to why youre running t4 AND t3? The idea behind hgh and exogenous thyroid is that hgh increases the conversion rate of t4 to t3.

-T4 is the precursor that our body creates, and then converts to t3 which is the active hormone
-hgh upregulates t4 to t3 conversion
-while on gh, blood tests often return LOW levels of t4 with normal/above normal t3, and elevated tsh leves due to the upregulation
-t4 does nothing for us. Its CONVERSION to t3 is what is important, and the other metabolites released as part of that conversion

further, exogenous use of t3 HAULTS the bodys production of t4, due to the body not needing to produce the precursor as the active hormone is already there. HOWEVER, exogenous use of t4 does not, AND its pretty much and endless dose. You can take 200mcg of t4 every day, but your body is only going to utilize what it needs.

100mcg of t4 is ample. This will calm down your petitutary trying to keep up with its own t4 production, and will keep your t3 levels and the conversion rate at its maximum capabilities. Adding in t3 shuts your own t4 production down, AND removes the conversion process (which is what we really want with gh use).

When you get up to pee at night, should have an empty stomach. Pop 100mcg t4 there. THATS IT. needs to be on an empty stomach for maximum absorbtion. T3 can be taken with food, t4 cannot.

Source: i have hashimotos and take thyroid medication for the rest of my life. Ive had to research endlessly to figure out how to deal with it and bodybuild at the same time.

your123man

Thanks brother,that is some great information you have there. I will have to do a little more research now. It was my understanding from the research I did that by adding in the the T3 at lower dose equivalent to around a 3:1 ratio of T4:T3 was even more beneficial to aid in reduction of fat. Now after reading what you have just stated I will definitely research it further. Any more input would be appreciated. Thanks again for the info!

TrenMonster
10-13-2016, 06:47 PM
I'm splitting mine 5ius 7am and then 5ius 1pm...about to starting a slin cycle along with my growth hormone!

Turbo306
10-13-2016, 07:13 PM
I'm splitting mine 5ius 7am and then 5ius 1pm...about to starting a slin cycle along with my growth hormone!

I wish there were more studies/evidence on dosing... because i have heard that anything over 2-3 IU's at a given pin you will not get anything more out of it... That's why so many people pin multiple times throughout the day (when Mr 5% admitted to doing 20-25+ iu's a day he would pin every 2 hours!)