PDA

View Full Version : Cruzing on sust 250

murph
08-29-2016, 02:35 PM
Running low on test c so was going to Cruz on sust 250 for a bit. Should be good to go or am I missing something? I have test p on hand but prefer to pin less often with the 250
?

BigEnuff
08-29-2016, 04:20 PM
If i was gonna cruise on sust250 I'd pin half cc 2x a week. Just to keep everything more balanced.

murph
08-29-2016, 10:48 PM
Yeah I figured I would cruise it just as I do Test C just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing anything...Thanks for the post brother

mastermolnar
09-06-2016, 04:40 PM
Sust is probably the worst route to cruise IMO. Id stick with a single ester but thats just my opinion. If I was gonna cruise id pin that it the same as prop and go eod...

LittleTom
09-06-2016, 06:10 PM
If all else fails you could go with Sust. There is a long ester in there but depending on how many times you want to shoot a week your levels are going to fluctuate a bit. I love to cruise on Test D at 300-350 a week one shot. Test E or C are just as good twice a week or even once but I would still do two.

Also, the only thing I like about cruising is less pinning so I am going to find the best ester for the job.

mastermolnar
09-06-2016, 06:59 PM
If all else fails you could go with Sust. There is a long ester in there but depending on how many times you want to shoot a week your levels are going to fluctuate a bit. I love to cruise on Test D at 300-350 a week one shot. Test E or C are just as good twice a week or even once but I would still do two.

Also, the only thing I like about cruising is less pinning so I am going to find the best ester for the job.

Exactly! Well put. Anything is possible... you could cruise on suspension but why the fuck would you want to? I want the most stable levels possible at any given time, but thats just me