PDA

View Full Version : Jack'd up preworkout Review

Revelations
09-03-2016, 12:03 AM
Hey brothers,
Not sure if I am posting this in the right section so mods feel free to move if needed. Thought I would leave an honest review for the new Jack'd up preworkout by hi-tech. Not sure if many of you guys use many extra supps, but for those that are into preworkouts; I would advise saving your money for something more important down the road. I was hyped to try this because it was supposed to be like the original jack3d- a pre that I heard was amazing. This was not amazing, it was like drinking a couple cups of coffee and adding beta-alanine or the like. Outside of some staple supps (i still use creatine, multi, fish oil and a joint supp) i would say most garbage out there aint worth it. Just my 02 cents, hope it helps some bros out
-Rev

JohnKane
09-03-2016, 12:29 AM
Yea that one you gotta do a heaper or two scoops. Which isn't worth it givin the servings. If you're looking for crack; try Psychotic from Insane Labz or Stimaholic from Genomxy. I like adding 4-8grams of Citrulline to any pre for more pump/endurance.

Try Mesomorph from APS or Wicked from Innovations. Those are also made by Hi Tech with 1,3.
It also depends on your stim level. CNS builds a tolerance, take breaks or add caffeine.
Caffeine is cheap, a little to any pre for that extra kick. I like adding caffeine powder to coffee. Coffee is a natural form of caff and caffeine anhydrous is the strongest form from alkaloids, they compliment each other. Just 1 cup and you're solid!

Lol, I have little one's....soooo it HELPS!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk