PDA

View Full Version : ElitePharm (SCAMMER)

bulky1993
09-05-2016, 10:44 PM
DO NOT ORDER SCAMMER DO NOT ORDER SCAMMER

Got a message this morning at around 1am from someone on wickR named "elitepharm" asking if they could send me some sample to try out and give feed back on.
Seems suspicious as a motherfucker !!
Anyone else get it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PAiN
09-05-2016, 11:42 PM
Thank you for posting this. This guy was already spamming here earlier. He is going in the scammer forum now. Reps bulky for posting.

And to ElitePharm aka mrelite enjoy the scammer section dumbass.

PAiN
09-06-2016, 12:09 AM
Anyone with any additional details, list, or ordering info post up or send it to me to post up.

Pro chaos
09-06-2016, 12:15 AM
thanks bro but damn bro thats fishy as fuck. i wonder how he got your wickr handle?

KICKSTAND
09-06-2016, 02:11 AM
lol fuckers are already trying to pose as us. I'll take that as a compliment. Fucking stupid ass scammers don't realize that mother fuckin bop is on point and not populated by a group of fucktards.

Torcha
09-07-2016, 03:11 PM
DO NOT ORDER SCAMMER DO NOT ORDER SCAMMER

Got a message this morning at around 1am from someone on wickR named "elitepharm" asking if they could send me some sample to try out and give feed back on.
Seems suspicious as a motherfucker !!
Anyone else get it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

received a sus message on tapatalk regarding similar. he said he wasn't from bop. couldn't explain how he got me on tapatalk and why id be interested.. ive deleted tapatalk... did he send you the pics....another brother received same shit via his wickr.. and his wickr is tight.. i do have pics of the gear.. label was just elite. certainly nothing like our sponser here.. that was not the wickr this guy used.. this guy the same sent two frees, then with the intensions of bulk buys and then proposing resales of his dud gear... did the label have mis spelling on it?
if its the same cop, I mean dude, he isn't just targeting bop brothers.....
I contacted our elite crew with the photod messages.. and pics of gear.. they laughed it off, and humbly took it as a compliement. props 'suro'.(told ya bud we don't miss much) haha......

really all I have PAIN, need his wickr pm me.

PAiN
09-07-2016, 03:17 PM
received a sus message on tapatalk regarding similar. he said he wasn't from bop. couldn't explain how he got me on tapatalk and why id be interested.. ive deleted tapatalk... did he send you the pics....another brother received same shit via his wickr.. and his wickr is tight..

Can't explain how he got anyone's info. Sounds legit hahaha.

Torcha
09-07-2016, 03:23 PM
Can't explain how he got anyone's info. Sounds legit hahaha.

I'm having lunch with him tomorrow as a meet and greet... hahaha

PAiN
09-07-2016, 03:26 PM
I'm having lunch with him tomorrow as a meet and greet... hahaha

Lmao!

Boulders
09-07-2016, 03:28 PM
It must be elite gear lol

Crayon Defender
09-10-2016, 03:14 PM
What go around come around, kid...