PDA

View Full Version : Vets- Any Actual Experience with Humatrope?

elmo33
09-10-2016, 02:04 AM
Spent some BIG money on some Lilly Humatrope. 5mg 15iu kits got 10 of them. I have always heard Humatrope is cream of the crop. Always used generics and had good results and IGF levels to back it. However, I am extremely curious to see how the humas compare. A ifbb pro I know swears it is night and day despite him having HIGHER IGF levels on generics.
Who has used Humatrope before. Legit Humatrope from US pharmacy because that's what I've got (or will have very soon). I plan on running 2iu a day to start which is just about all I can afford at 10$ an IU!!!

Juiceball
09-19-2016, 02:23 AM
Going from generics to legit humatrope is literally night and day

6iu humatrope ed is better than 20iu generics by a country mile

elmo33
09-19-2016, 12:30 PM
Day 3 for me on the humatrope. It was not in my head yesterday I had the most insane pump when I had been flat and depleted all week before due to contest diet. I'm excited for the ride

Bullrush
09-19-2016, 12:39 PM
Day 3 for me on the humatrope. It was not in my head yesterday I had the most insane pump when I had been flat and depleted all week before due to contest diet. I'm excited for the ride
Bro. U making me thinking of spending extra $$ for these Humas.. how many ius u running..

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk