PDA

View Full Version : Just so you guys know

SC
09-11-2016, 05:33 AM
Be careful out there bros.

NIDA scientist Ruben Baler talks about the dangers and consequences of steroid abuse. English - YouTube (https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/z9Ynf2kPNIc)

SC
09-11-2016, 10:12 PM
In case anyone wasn't sure why I posted this-I found it to be hilarious.

jsnm
09-25-2016, 11:20 PM
Bigger,stronger,faster,so much evil lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SC
09-26-2016, 12:26 AM
The least they could've done was had a guy that actually looks like he's been in the gym longer than a day to try to convince kids not to touch gear. This skinny fucker makes me just wish I had started a few years ago!

jsnm
09-26-2016, 12:35 AM
Lmao! Ain't that the truth,seriously looks like the guy has never touched a weight before that video lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OooThats
09-28-2016, 04:52 AM
Well , I guess the intentions were good at least.. keeping teens from doing it.. probably couldve used a bigger guy though, lmao

SC
09-28-2016, 05:00 AM
Well , I guess the intentions were good at least.. keeping teens from doing it.. probably couldve used a bigger guy though, lmao

I'm sure there are a ton of fake natty's that would have been more than happy to take this part for a couple hundred bucks. I think the kids would respond better to a guy that looks like he lifts compared to a "scientist."

They should've just used the broscience video about whether to do steroids or not, haha!!!

Chainheart
09-28-2016, 07:11 AM
The least they could've done was had a guy that actually looks like he's been in the gym longer than a day to try to convince kids not to touch gear. This skinny fucker makes me just wish I had started a few years ago!

no - you can see it in his face and body language he thinks he looks great. i bet his balls are still smaller than mine.

OooThats
10-04-2016, 04:10 AM
I'm sure there are a ton of fake natty's that would have been more than happy to take this part for a couple hundred bucks. I think the kids would respond better to a guy that looks like he lifts compared to a "scientist."

They should've just used the broscience video about whether to do steroids or not, haha!!!
That guy is fucking hilarious! If you're ever in a bad mood, watch a few of his videos!

newrotik
10-22-2016, 12:03 PM
lmao